FFVII Revelations
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Final Fantasy VII Role-Play Forum. Two Characters Per Person.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Final Fantasy VII Main Story RP

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 15  Next
AuthorMessage
Zack
Calamity
Calamity
Zack

Final Fantasy VII Main Story RP - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy VII Main Story RP   Final Fantasy VII Main Story RP - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 22, 2011 7:27 am

Zack nodded and rubbed his eyes. Steeling himself to stay awake or wake up more. He had forgotten what it was like to get tired. He let out a breath, sleep, hunger all those things he had forgotten. But he could go on a bit longer.

It was a few more moments before Zack saw the red cape of Vincent and he motioned as the man in red emerged from the burning building.
"I see Vincent but no Seph." Zack stood up and waved at Vincent giving a quick sharp whistle to get the man's attention. He wondered if Vincent had found anything, clues of some sort. Anything more to put a face to who was controlling Deepground.
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Ancient / Cetra
Ancient / Cetra
Sephiroth

Title : One-Winged Angel

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy VII Main Story RP   Final Fantasy VII Main Story RP - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 22, 2011 9:52 am

The once General glanced around, watching carefully for any sign of his enemies. Nothing and he had reached the main floor. He needed to get out before the entire building burned down. With Masamune before him he stepped out, his gaze flickering around for a moment. He could feel the heat in the air around him but it didn't matter. This was not his affair right now.

He stepped forward and his gaze flickered around the area, studying it. It would be best to leave before things got worse.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy VII Main Story RP   Final Fantasy VII Main Story RP - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 22, 2011 11:40 am

Weiss felt like he was floating in nothingness, pitch black even more so than Nero's Darkness, why was he here, was he so weak as to not hold out against what ever was attacking him, was Nero safe? how could he leave him alone like that with no warning.
that darkness was evil...infecting us with its impurity, we do not like how the dark felt..that creature along with the Calamity needs to be purged...
"What was that? show your self, and how dare you! this isn't Nero's fault, never his, nothing ever was, he is not a creature he is my brother." Weiss hissed, his eyes opening widening slightly as green strand of energy curled around him.
always his, intentional or not we must protect the planet
"The Life stream? what do you want from me? I am the last man you'll want to deal with."
He stood to his feet in the darkness reaching for his swords, the green tendrils wrapped around his wrists and neck, pulling his hands away from his body and forcing him to kneel.
Immaculate... easy to control...we need you to purge what chokes the planet...find who pulls our stings,the same that pulled yours...in the past
"Hojo....is he even revived? I'll kill him with pleasure, but I will NOT hurt Nero, not this time around, never again!"" Weiss growled, he was not going to be a puppet again.
purge the calamity...purge the puppeteer, fail and The Darkness will perish, awaken, you will not remember this Weiss the Immaculate. not until we require you to act
"damnit don't...." Weiss was cut off as the green rushed at him and his vision went black.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy VII Main Story RP   Final Fantasy VII Main Story RP - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 22, 2011 11:52 am

I spotted the red cloak shortly after Zack and a chesire cat grin grew across my face, glad to see that my usual fighting partner was alive and well. "Hey Vincent!" I called, jumping up and down on the spot and waving my hands in the air frantically. "Over here!" We'd have to interrogate Vincent about where Sephiroth went, and maybe slap the gunslinger for killing the silver haired general... It was a possibility.
Back to top Go down
Zack
Calamity
Calamity
Zack

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy VII Main Story RP   Final Fantasy VII Main Story RP - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 22, 2011 1:12 pm

"Well Seph can't be too far behind right? Unless they got separated by the soldiers." Zack mused.
He looked to Yuffie jumping up and down next to him happily. 'Always got alot of energy that girl.' He thought to himself with a grin.

"HEY VINCENT! YOU SEEN SEPH?!" Zack called out.
He didn't really care if Deepground heard them now, there were three of them now and he had his strength back so he could go another round, it was unwise but if he could use it up to level up some more then so be it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy VII Main Story RP   Final Fantasy VII Main Story RP - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 22, 2011 3:01 pm

Nero's wings fluttered only once as he glided towards his target location. Eyes, flickering to his brother, were filled with worry. Was he dying? Was his pulse stopping? Nero didn't know but he only rushed. A sonic burst threw him forward before he finally slowed down and wrapped an egg of darkness around them. Crashing into the Nibelheim mansion, unharmed, he found a bed and swiftly placed the silver haired warrior on.

"Brother..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy VII Main Story RP   Final Fantasy VII Main Story RP - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 22, 2011 3:18 pm

Blue and Gold eyes slowly opened his hand going to his hair brushing it off his face, the headache that had knocked him out was gone.
"Nero?" he groaned rolling onto his side sitting up gently, he wasn't sure how long he'd been out of it, and he knew he had dreamed but not what it was about.
There was a nagging part of him that knew it was important, but the more he picked at it the more his head began to hurt, and he'd just gotten over that migraine and wasn't too keen on another one.

"where are we? " he asked looking around his surrounding , not actually taking anything in but the worried look on his brothers face.
"Sorry to make you worry, that headache was intense"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy VII Main Story RP   Final Fantasy VII Main Story RP - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 22, 2011 3:21 pm

He removed his headset and placed it on the side table before meeting his brother's gaze. "You worried me, but as long as you're alright now, I suppose no harm done." He offered a small smile, "I'm sorry I was rude to you earlier. Forgive me, Emperor Weiss." He offered a gentle smile to his brother before shifting to stare at him. "Are you thirsty? Hungry? Shall I get something for you?"

His crimson-red eyes seemed to be doing their utmost to please the silver haired male with just a gentle gaze. He said nothing after that, awaiting a reply. For all he cared, Weiss could ask him to walk to the end of the planet - he would, if Weiss asked.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy VII Main Story RP   Final Fantasy VII Main Story RP - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 22, 2011 3:37 pm

"There was nothing to forgive Nero and you can call me Weiss, you are my Brother first, and sit with me, I'm not hungry or thirsty"
Weiss patted the bed next to him.
Weiss missed the time where they'd just sit together and watch Tv eating junk without a care , then Deep ground happened, Hojo happened and it all went to shit.
He hated that he had been controlled like that, he'd killed Nero! watching that happen and not being able to stop it made him so angry, but he couldn't think of that now, Nero was alive now past was past

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy VII Main Story RP   Final Fantasy VII Main Story RP - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 22, 2011 3:39 pm

Weiss moved his wings so they would not be in the way as he sat where he was instructed to.

"You are my brother first, but you are still Emperor Weiss." His voice was direct, firm with loyalty... and love. His eyes glistered over and he offered another sweet smile. "I commanded the troops to Junon to go in hiding and ready on defense. Should that be our new base, I do not wish for it to be discovered quickly." He spoke with a sense of pride.

"Did I do well, brother?"
Back to top Go down
Minerva
Remnant
Remnant
Minerva

Title : The Goddess

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy VII Main Story RP   Final Fantasy VII Main Story RP - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 22, 2011 3:45 pm

Hearing a sharp whistle followed by a noisy commotion,Vincent sharply turned in the sounds direction. His expression relaxed when he saw Zack and Yuffie bouncing around and walked casually over to them. "Zack,Yuffie..Seems you managed to get out alright."Vincent said in his usual tone. Turning his attention to Zack he switched his gaze breifly to the ground before returning "No..I..I didnt see where Sephiroth went,I was fighting Nero. Sephiroth attacked him and I took the opportunity to escape the inferno. From there its anyones guess."He turned to look at the Shinra building smoke and fire flickering out of its windows like some demon serpent. "Nero is obviously still alive,and if he is anything like last time Im sure he has regrouped with Deepground. I was thinking of regrouping with Cloud and discuss a strategy."Vincent folded his arms and went into deep thought on his own,his cloak billowing in the heated wind.
Back to top Go down
https://ffviirevelations.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy VII Main Story RP   Final Fantasy VII Main Story RP - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 22, 2011 3:50 pm

Weiss nudged him with his shoulder
"you did very well I'm proud of you, always am and always will be and yes that would be an excellent idea, but first we should get some rest, daylight fast approaches."
Weiss leaned his head against Nero's shoulder fighting back a yawn
"I'm glad that the life stream brought you back."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy VII Main Story RP   Final Fantasy VII Main Story RP - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 22, 2011 3:51 pm

"Likewise, brother." He smiled as Weiss leaned on him. He moved back against the bed. "Coming back from the dead... is exhausting," He whispered as he realised just how tired he was. With a yawn he closed his eyes. "We'll wake later..."
Back to top Go down
Zack
Calamity
Calamity
Zack

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy VII Main Story RP   Final Fantasy VII Main Story RP - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 22, 2011 3:54 pm

Zack grinned. "Well awesome because Jenova was so totally in that building as well." He patted Yuffie on the back. "And she broke poor Yuffie's phone and mine's out of date... sooooo." He rubbed behind his head.
"Can we use your phone? Or if you don't want us to, you can call Cloud see where they are and we can meet up with him..."
Zack looked to the burning building. He hoped Seph and Jenova wouldn't or hadn't cross paths, because that would be bad... real bad.
Back to top Go down
Minerva
Remnant
Remnant
Minerva

Title : The Goddess

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy VII Main Story RP   Final Fantasy VII Main Story RP - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 22, 2011 4:01 pm

Vincent unfolded his arms in abit of a surprise at the mention of using his phone,for a breif moment he didnt know what Zack was talking about before he remembered. "oh..my phone."Vincent put his hand into his cloak and pulled out his ebony cell the phone adorned with a typical symbol from him. "I really only use it to receive calls....Ive never made one."Vincent said with abit of hesitation,not wanting to say that he still doesnt know how to operate it properly."You can call Cloud." He tossed Zack his phone and folded his arms again,taking a look at Yuffie who gave him a cheeky look,obviously knowing that he didnt know anything about phones. Vincent buried his chin into his collar and stood there.
Back to top Go down
https://ffviirevelations.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy VII Main Story RP   Final Fantasy VII Main Story RP - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 22, 2011 4:08 pm

Poor poor Vince. He really needed to learn how to use a phone so that he'd avoid the smirks and laughs, most of them coming from me. I mean, seriously, Reeve was better at using a phone than him! I'd gve Vincent lessons but... It was just so funny to watch him fail! Anyway, I paid attention to Zack as he phoned Cloud, trying to listen in on the conversation.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy VII Main Story RP   Final Fantasy VII Main Story RP - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 22, 2011 4:11 pm

Weiss watched as Nero lay down yawning,
The Emperor touched Nero's hair briefly, Weiss was tired...so tired but he didn't want to go to sleep, he was afraid if he did he wouldn't wake up again... but maybe a rest would do him good. he sat on the floor by the bed Nero slept on his back too it, leaning his head back against it, his eyes closed, He'd keep Nero safe this time, and nothing would stand in there way.

"not this time" he murmured before he drifted off to sleep
Back to top Go down
Zack
Calamity
Calamity
Zack

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy VII Main Story RP   Final Fantasy VII Main Story RP - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 22, 2011 4:14 pm

Zack caught the phone and nodded.
He flipped it open and scrolled through the contact list. He found Cloud's number with ease it was right under the name Cid Highwind.
"......."

Zack stared at Cloud's number for a good long while and wondered what he'd say.
'Hey Cloud it's me... you know that thing I told you? The living legacy thing... you can kinda scrap that now.'
or 'hi it's me sorry I died and it help contribute to make you emo.'

"You know guys we should hit up WRO after we meet up with Cloud... I need to get some materia and since WRO is like the newest shiz or whatever, I'm sure their base of operations would be good to use, Reeve might have some equipment we could use to track the flow of where people like me were dumped. We could get a clue that way on who we're going up against."

Zack hit the call button and he heard Cloud's phone ring on the other end and he stood there waiting for his old friend to answer.
Back to top Go down
Reeve
Slum Drunk
Slum Drunk
Reeve

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy VII Main Story RP   Final Fantasy VII Main Story RP - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 22, 2011 4:40 pm

Reeve didn't even know at what point he'd started to pace anxiously about the office, but at the persistent buzz of the phone on his desk, the WRO engineer head came sharply to attention and grabbed it up. Flicking it open, he saw that Tifa had texted him,

Reeve, Cloud and I are on our way to Midgar. I had a brief call from Yuffie. sounds like they are in a lot of trouble. Something about Jenova being back..Let me know what you can find out on this.

Reeve's eyes widened briefly, and panic seized his heart. "Jenova? Impossible! It can't be..." he gasped, nearly dropping the phone; then logic, his ever faithful companion, came to the rescue and he took a deep breath before moving quickly to his file cabinet. Going through drawers and leafing through various files and folders with all the grace and finesse of a madman, Reeve had to resist the urge to jump for joy when he came upon one labelled "JENOVA".
Sorting through it briefly, Reeve then reached for his phone again and frantically tapped out a message to Tifa... thanking Gaia for auto-correct, at least this one time anyway. "I hope they get this before they run into any more trouble... or Jenova herself, Gaia forbid..." he said to himself fervently. He typed out:

Tifa, I'd advise you two to stay as far away as you can from her until you can get here to WRO HQ. Under no circumstances engage her, she's far too powerful for any of you to take on alone. Get here as soon as you can, we're all going to meet at HQ. I'll be waiting for you.

-Reeve

Looking over at the coffee machine, Reeve rolled his eyes ruefully. "Some days I wonder if I need to cut back the caffeine... too many more of those on a day like this and I'll be twitching so badly that I look like a human cellphone on vibrate."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy VII Main Story RP   Final Fantasy VII Main Story RP - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 22, 2011 7:50 pm

Tifa flipped open her cell as it vibrated. Reading the text message she relayed it to Cloud.
"Change of plans we need to go to WRO HQ instead... Reeve says Jenova is dangerous and we shouldn't
fight her alone! Maybe we can meet the others there instead."
Tifa began tapping out a reply text to Reeve.
"Reeve,
Cloud and I will make our way to WRO. Any news on the others?
Also, forgot to mention, Yuffie said something about finding a file..
On AVALANCHE members, something like a hit list, with my name at
the top...
I'm with Cloud so he's got my back, but might be worth taking into
consideration."
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Ancient / Cetra
Ancient / Cetra
Sephiroth

Title : One-Winged Angel

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy VII Main Story RP   Final Fantasy VII Main Story RP - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 23, 2011 5:43 am

There had been no sign of any forces ready to attack in the lobby and Sephiroth had emerged outside of Shinra without any trouble. He turned around as he walked across the ground, the building burning behind him. Perhaps in a way it was a sign, a sign that his past was dead. He was not of Shinra anymore, the ones who created him, but that meant nothing in the end. He was still a monster and nothing would change that.

He had the future ahead of him but whatever that meant was unknown. He was as much, if not more, of a monster as he had been then. The only difference was that his mind was his own for now. That could change however, especially if Jenova had returned as well. It wouldn't take much and once again redemption would be far from him, rejected even from the lifestream itself.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy VII Main Story RP   Final Fantasy VII Main Story RP - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 23, 2011 6:08 am

Perhaps just over an hour passed before Nero's eyes opened. He examined the area and quickly got up. Weiss was on the floor, he was on the bed? No. That was not right. Weiss was the one who had that headache, most likely because of him. He moved his arms under the man. He struggled but managed to get him bridal style for only a few seconds before lying him on the bed.

He wondered if there was anything to eat or drink here... He left the room quietly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy VII Main Story RP   Final Fantasy VII Main Story RP - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 23, 2011 7:02 am

In the mansion of Nibelheim, the place where she had chosen to take refuge, she was sitting at a table with a cup of wutai tea when the two Tsivets entered. When that crash was heard in the house she moved very slowly to grab the gun she had found earlier. With a deep swallow she closed her eyes and pushed her back against the wall. Wheoever it was, they went into the room with beds and stayed in there for a while. She contemplated who it was or what she should do - Lucrecia even wondered whether she should go check up on them. But after a while, the woman only tightened her grip on the gun and put her head down. There is no need for violence... Usually she would have been a bit more caring but...

The way she heard the ceiling crash, no normal human could have done that. Lost in thought - she suddenly heard footsteps. Holding the gun low she waited until the figure moved past the wall she was leaning on. Staring at the man's back, she could easily see those wings... She raised the gun and clicked off the safety, making a small noise. "I don't want to harm you." She said quietly. "But tell me who you are, and what you want. Now."

Her hands were shaking, she was afraid but determined.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy VII Main Story RP   Final Fantasy VII Main Story RP - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 23, 2011 7:07 am

The sound of the safety unclicking made his foot stop. "Who I am? I believe that is none of your-" He stopped when his body turned around. Almost unbelieving, he blinked.

"Lucrecia Crescent - Professor Lucrecia Crescent." He grinned and gave a small bow. "My, this does change things up quite a bit." Weiss, oh look what I found... you will be so pleased. Another smile before he crossed his arms, "My brother and I were revived from the lifestream and sought refuge where no one would be. I did not know this place had any residents."
Back to top Go down
Zack
Calamity
Calamity
Zack

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy VII Main Story RP   Final Fantasy VII Main Story RP - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 23, 2011 7:12 am

Zack motioned as he saw Sephiroth finally emerge still waiting for Cloud to pick up.
"HEY SEPH! GLAD YOU MADE IT OUT ALIVE!" He shouted at his friend running up to him before looking at the phone. 'Cloud takes a while to pick up.' He thought but then again they could have been on the move somewhere.

"I know it's going to be weird but we're trying to get through to Cloud to meet up." Zack paused for a bit to gaze at Sephiroth to see his reaction. "Then possibly head to the WRO, I need to change out of this bulls eye costume, hit the shops for some potions and materia. Then see what the scientist have there about who's been brought back, and what we're up against. Someone somewhere has to know something! I hate not knowing what we're walking into." He was rambling he knew he was. But it was the old Seph the one he had spent years chatting to and poking and annoying and just trying to tease a reaction out of. That Seph was used to his constant rambling.

Zack heard the answer phone beep and he left a quick message.
"Yo Cloud... it's me... ummm text Vincent where you're at, we're gonna meet up with you. Gotta hit the WRO. Unless you guys are headed their then we'll make our way there now and hopefully get there in time for breakfast. Man I'm hungry..." He stopped. "Er anyway... Txt Vin the game plan and hopefully we'll catch up... soon enough." He snapped the phone shut and looked at Seph.

"Sooo you coming with?" He asked the former general.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy VII Main Story RP   Final Fantasy VII Main Story RP - Page 10 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Final Fantasy VII Main Story RP
Page 10 of 15Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 15  Next