FFVII Revelations
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Final Fantasy VII Role-Play Forum. Two Characters Per Person.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Final Fantasy VII Main Story RP

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 15  Next
AuthorMessage
Zack
Calamity
Calamity
Zack

Final Fantasy VII Main Story RP - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy VII Main Story RP   Final Fantasy VII Main Story RP - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 21, 2011 5:02 pm

"Hnnn... sorry... need to practice that." Zack rolled off the ninja trying to stand but staggering a few feet before catching himself on the wall and slipping down.

He held the side of his head. Jenova's hold was weaker but she was there, he could feel her movements and motions, at that point and she was on the move as well.
"We need to go..." He tried to stand up pushing the door open and looking out to the ShinRa lobby. He dodged the burst of fire as it lapped at the new oxygen provided.

Zack looked out seeing the lobby in flames the embers of red and yellow licking across surface tops and over pillars. His eyes went to the door and he motioned.
"Exit... can you help me get there... we gotta get outside."
He saw parts of the ceiling and the floor above crumbling, before falling in large chunks the debris changing their direct path to one more maze like.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy VII Main Story RP   Final Fantasy VII Main Story RP - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 21, 2011 5:15 pm

I stood up and brushed the ashes and dust off of my legs before following Zack's gaze. An exit! Yes! We could be able to escape this nightmare! "Sure." I answered with a nod, grabbing one of Zack's arms and wrapping it around my shoulder so that I could support his weight. As I started walking forward with Zack, there was a loud crash and suddenly I was staring wide-eyed at a huge piece of fallen ceiling. "Ok, maybe not that way." We'd have to find a way to the exit and dodge falling debris... Well, this was going to interesting! I went around the ceiling piece, kind of supporting Zack's weight a little, and desperately searched for a safer route, switching my gaze between the falling ceiling and the exit door whilst also trying to dodge the fires.
Back to top Go down
Zack
Calamity
Calamity
Zack

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy VII Main Story RP   Final Fantasy VII Main Story RP - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 21, 2011 5:23 pm

Zack hissed as he felt the flames close, he could feel them move close to his wings and he tried to retract the extra appendages as they moved. They disagreed with him instead just folding up and resting against his back. One of them covered Yuffie protecting her from the heat.

Zack saw another piece of the ceiling crumble and the buster sword was drawn and it batted the metal and concrete knocking it to the side and through a window. The flames danced towards that new air source drawing the heat and flames away from them.

"Well that worked. Lets move." Zack nodded at Yuffie they were close to the door.

His hand touched base with the normal door, you could never trust a revolving door especially in the case of a fire.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Final Fantasy VII Main Story RP   Final Fantasy VII Main Story RP - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 21, 2011 5:28 pm

"Well, then i just have to take a short cut." Turning the bike toward the piles of rubble, he quickly makes his own path to the church. " We'll be at the church in an hour or so. I need to pick something up there." he turns his head to search the surrounding area for any movement.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy VII Main Story RP   Final Fantasy VII Main Story RP - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 21, 2011 5:33 pm

I walked straight through the door and outside, gasping at the kind-of -fresh air through blew all around me. "We did it!" I exclaimed. "We escaped Jenova - kind of -, Deepground and fire!" Of course we'd have to face them again someday, but for now we need to meet up with the others and make a plan... And I needed to get a new phone... I turned to Zack with a smile on my face, glad that we had survived. "We make a pretty good team, don't we." It was more of a statement than a question. "Oh, and thanks for having my back, Scrappy."
Back to top Go down
Zack
Calamity
Calamity
Zack

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy VII Main Story RP   Final Fantasy VII Main Story RP - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 21, 2011 5:44 pm

Zack nodded his head he had to agree they did do pretty well together. He looked at Yuffie and he chuckled at her nickname of him. "Of course... Scooby..."
He moved a couple of steps before flopping to sit on the ground. He looked up at the burning ShinRa building. "I hope Vincent and Seph got out okay... Knowing Genesis he'll be around somewhere..."

Zack just fell onto his back, the wings were like some kind of weird down mattress in sensation but it felt like he was lying on several dislocated arms, exhaustion prevented him from moving though.

Zack lay there watching the smoke travel into the sky clouding the area above them. He shoved his hand into his pocket and then he felt it, pulling it out he looked at his old cellphone. He flipped it open and turned it on.
It surprised him that it beeped and sprung to life.
"Well what do you know it works."
He was instantly greeted with a text message.

Your ShinRa mobile service is no longer
currently supported in this region,
please contact your nearest network
provider or switch to WRO Mobile
Service Ltd.

-ShinRa Tech Support

"Or not... Guess I need to update."

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy VII Main Story RP   Final Fantasy VII Main Story RP - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 21, 2011 6:31 pm

"Yeah, you should join the WRO mobile service or something. Shinra's, like, gone now." I smiled a little and then looked around. "Weren't Cloud and Tifa meant to be coming?" No one was in sight, not even the Deepground soldiers. Where were Cloud and Tifa? Did they get distracted? Did they get into a huge fight with a monster?
Back to top Go down
Zack
Calamity
Calamity
Zack

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy VII Main Story RP   Final Fantasy VII Main Story RP - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 21, 2011 6:53 pm

Zack's let out a sigh. "Vincent has a phone right? We'll just borrow his if he ever emerges. That way... If we can find out where Tifa and Cloud are, we could meet them there or maybe head to WRO and fill Reeve in personally. But I'm not really in any position to walk and my head is throbbing."

Zack shook his phone. "Just let me make one call damn you."
Sitting up to move off his wings he cringed his hand touching his wrist, he pulled his glove off to look at the extent of Jenova's damage, there were no severed tendons and he frowned seeing the wound was slowly healing itself.

"Yuffie you got any Curaga or a potion or esuna I can borrow. If I can get my HP and MP back up we might be able to move from here in case those soldiers come bursting out that door."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy VII Main Story RP   Final Fantasy VII Main Story RP - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 21, 2011 7:42 pm

Tifa nodded, worry playing at the back of her mind.
Something about this stank, badly.
"Alright Cloud. But hurry, I have a bad feeling about the others."
Tifa kept her eyes glancing around the area, the hairs on the back of her neck stood
up, her whole body was tense and on egde, waiting for something to happen.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy VII Main Story RP   Final Fantasy VII Main Story RP - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 21, 2011 8:17 pm

I searched through my pouch and pulled out a tiny vial of X-potion. "Here, knock yourself out. But not literally." I laughed a little but then just shook my head at myself for the lame humor. "And Vince will deffinately make it out, he's practically indestructible." Though not iimmortal now that Chaos was gone, which was a shame.
Back to top Go down
Zack
Calamity
Calamity
Zack

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy VII Main Story RP   Final Fantasy VII Main Story RP - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 21, 2011 9:56 pm

Zack smiled and took the vial. "Thanks."
He downed the contents quick and he felt the almost instant sensation of his body being healed. Standing up Zack slipped his phone back into his pocket and let his eyes close trying to concentrate on retracting his wings. Genesis, Sephiroth and Angeal had made it look so easy.

Sucking in a breath, Zack felt the pull against the back of his shoulder blade and let out a pained cry as the wings listened.
Retracting them hurt and he could feel the extra bones under his skin just sit there and he shuddered bouncing on the spot and trying to shake off the ick feeling of it.
"Now I know why Genesis has his wing out all the time... this feels creepy and gross... like that movie alien except it's in the back."
The back of his shirt was torn and he'd probably have to get an altered wardrobe. But at least walking through normalville he wouldn't get funny looks.

Zack rolled his shoulders and brought his arm across his chest and pinned it there with his other arm turning to the side and repeated the same for the other arm, before he dropped into squats stretching his legs out.

"Yep everything's working alright still." He grinned at Yuffie. "Should we wait for Vincent and Seph somewhere... not so open to attack?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy VII Main Story RP   Final Fantasy VII Main Story RP - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 21, 2011 10:13 pm

Weiss thought for a moment thinking of the best places to hide out for a while, he ran a hand through his hair still pondering, Nero shifted restlessly by his aside but said nothing
"Junon, we will go there" Weiss walked over to where his headset lay, he'd prefer it was just Nero and himself but, extra fire power and pawns would be essential.
placing it back on his head he tapped it

"Retreating to Junon, return to deepground and await my orders." I walked back over to Nero placing a hand on his shoulder, still relieved that he was here and not just his shadow self.
"we should go now, before sunrise"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy VII Main Story RP   Final Fantasy VII Main Story RP - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 21, 2011 10:23 pm

Wow, that wing sure looked painful to live with. Damn Jenova! She was causing Zack pain without even touching him! Trying to hide my anger at the alien b**** for hurting my newest friend behind my usual 'Happy hyper Yuffie' facade, I nodded. "Yeah, that sounds like a plan. We should probably hide somewhere where we have view of the building so that we can see when Sephiroth and Vincent come out." Good idea Yuffie, you're a genius! Little did I know that my fists were clenched in fury - I had made my face a mask of happiness, but forgotten about my hands.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy VII Main Story RP   Final Fantasy VII Main Story RP - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 21, 2011 10:24 pm

Nero did not like the sound of Junon, but he must have been an actor for he gave a convincing smile and opened another swirling obsidian portal. "I suppose, we can take a shortcut if you'd prefer." His red eyes moving back to Weiss, "How long have you been back? Some exercise might do us some good. We're not too far off." His eyes darted through the thicket, hearing sounds. When he saw the noise-maker was but a mere squirrel, he turned back to Weiss.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy VII Main Story RP   Final Fantasy VII Main Story RP - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 21, 2011 10:38 pm

Weiss knew that look in Nero's eyes, his brother thought he was an actor but Weiss saw thorough that act
"Nero you know I hate it when you agree with everything I say, if you have a location in mind tell me" he crossed his arms giving Nero a pointed look, as adorable it was when he pouted like this Weiss needed him to be more open with him.
" you never need to fear that I'll harm you, what Hojo made me say and back then wasn't true, you are needed, you are my beloved brother, never forget that., you input means a lot to me"

Weiss touched the top of Nero's hair like he had when they where children, every time the younger got upset. it used to bring him around but he wasn't so sure, his brother had changed since he'd been revived. or may it was himself that had changed? he sighed at that thought, in his experience Change meant pain and suffering.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy VII Main Story RP   Final Fantasy VII Main Story RP - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 21, 2011 10:41 pm

He moved his head away from Weiss' hand. "Not until we're safe." He never liked easing off in the field. "Your choice is your choice. I shall follow: Junon it is. Shall we walk or shall we take the portal?"

He wasn't trying to sound cold - but they were still in danger.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy VII Main Story RP   Final Fantasy VII Main Story RP - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 21, 2011 10:57 pm

Weiss's eyes hardened more angry with himself time in a coma had softened him and addled his wits
"you are right I don't know what is wrong with me, lets take the portal I have a headache and just want to lay down"

Weiss brushed his hair away from his face holding his head, the headache was getting worse, actually it got worse by the second the pain that suddenly stabbed into his brain forced him to drape Over Nero, grabbing onto him before he fell to his knees
"Nero!" he gasped pulling at his hair, wanting the pain to stop, being half in and out of the life stream must have caused this, it was the only thing he could think of,
he looked up at Nero, his eyes bleeding from blue and gold to lifestream green and his gaze went blank.
Back to top Go down
Zack
Calamity
Calamity
Zack

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy VII Main Story RP   Final Fantasy VII Main Story RP - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 21, 2011 10:59 pm

Zack smiled at Yuffie and he looked round motioning to the cover of a half destroyed building nearby. "Over there looks good." He grabbed her hand and blinked looking at her he just smiled he could feel the clenched fist his hand moved to her wrist and he pulled her along.

"You have definitely changed Yuffie." He commented. "I'm glad you were around along with Tifa to help Cloud through everything." He wondered if Cloud smiled more these days like he did back in the old days. It would be good to catch up with them.

Taking cover in the threshold of the structure, Zack crouched down behind some debris his hand subconsciously moving to the side of his head. He was checking for her voice. He knew Sephiroth heard Jenova back in the day, would she have to repeat all that to turn him back to her pawn.

It irritated him to no end he could still feel her presence lingering there and he swallowed, how far would he have to go, or run till he couldn't feel her in his head? There was some weird link that he knew if he tapped into it he could see her movements, each step she took, each life she destroyed, but he felt if he opened that door she would be able to look right back at him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy VII Main Story RP   Final Fantasy VII Main Story RP - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 21, 2011 11:14 pm

I've changed??? Really? Well, yeah, I'm not that 8 year old kid he met in Wutai who beat him up, so I guess I had changed... But fact that he knew that I had helped Cloud, along with Tifa, meant that he knew a more previous me, which made me wonder, did he mean I've changed since I was 8 or 16? Wait a sec! Zack had been dead, how did he know I had been helping? I could've just been a neighbour or something! Had he been able to watch from the lifestream? ... Had mom been watching me too? Hang on! All the people who were meant to be dead were coming back to life, which meant mom too!... But I couldn't head back to Wutai and see her, no matter how much I wanted to, I had to stay here and help the others...

I decided that thinking about it was a bad idea, especially since thinking of mom usually brought me to tears, and instead focused on Zack. He looked as if he was concentrating on something, and he looked a little worried... Was he worrying about Jenova being in his head? "I'm not gonna let her get to you." I blurted out before mentally kicking myself for saying 'I'. "I mean, we wont - Cloud, Tifa, Vincent and the others - we're not going to let Jenova treat you as her little toy." I offered reassuring words, but couldn't muster up the comforting 'Tifa' voice to match - I'd never been good at cheering people up the Tifa way, I've only ever been able to cheer people up by being a ball of energy.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy VII Main Story RP   Final Fantasy VII Main Story RP - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 21, 2011 11:19 pm

Nero's eyes went analytical, trying to see the source of the problem as he was dragged down with his brother. He didn't know what to do. What the hell was going on to his brother? What was he supposed to do? Damnit! Nero did the only think he could think of doing. He wrapped his arms around his elder and beneath them, a pool of darkness emerged. Soft tendrils began to whisp out. Softly, they curled around his brother as Nero put their foreheads together. "Sh, Weiss... what's wrong? Speak to me."
Back to top Go down
Zack
Calamity
Calamity
Zack

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy VII Main Story RP   Final Fantasy VII Main Story RP - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 21, 2011 11:33 pm

"Yuffie..." Zack smiled at her, her words about making sure Jenova wouldn't get to him. "Thank you. I mean that."
Zack would have hugged her if he didn't think he was going to cross some weird boundary. That made him remember she was at least 9yrs his junior, or she had been once.

Zack stopped for a moment he never made it to twenty-five, he came back the age he died, and he held his head. 'Does that mean Cloud's older than me now?' He felt slightly dizzy at the thought. 'I wish I hadn't thought of that... it hurts...'
His hand rested on debris in front of himself to steady the dizzy spell and he let out a breath.

"So long as you guys back me up I'm sure I'll be fine." Zack let his eyes close. "This time round there are alot more people to help and that's good. I'm not doing this on my own anymore."
Zack looked down to the SOLDIER uniform he still wore. "Which reminds me I'm so going to have to get some new clothes. I know ShinRa isn't popular and I don't want to be a target. This is like wearing a giant bullseye."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy VII Main Story RP   Final Fantasy VII Main Story RP - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 21, 2011 11:46 pm

smiled as I thought about Zack's words - about him not being alone anymore. It reminded me of me, kind of. Until I met Cloud and the others, I had been pretty much alone too. I knew the warmth in your heart you get when you realise you're not alone; Zack was probably feeling that warmth now. Suddenly I realised that I had been so deep in my thoughts that I had created a kind of awkward silence, so I quickly started talking again. "Yeah, ditching the uniform's a good idea." I replied with my usual Yuffie-esque grin. "Maybe, before we all gang up against Deepground, we should go and find you a new outfit or something." I really didn't like clothes shopping, but Zack was energetic like me, and I kind of wondered if simular personalities wore simular clothes - though if Zack picked out short shorts and a top that barely covered his stomah, I'd be a little worried.
Back to top Go down
Minerva
Remnant
Remnant
Minerva

Title : The Goddess

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy VII Main Story RP   Final Fantasy VII Main Story RP - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 22, 2011 4:45 am

Placing his back to the wall on the upper levels,Vincent slid down till he sat on the floor. "This is too much..I guess I should try and met Cloud and the others."Vincent said to himself quietly. As he stood up he twitched and placed a hand under his robe and felt the left side of his body,fingers rubbing over torn clothing. Looking at his hand he noticed blood,seems one of Nero's shots got a lucky graze "hmph..".

Vincent checked his gun and holstered it in a fancy fashion,flaring his coat out as he walked on wards to exit the building.
Back to top Go down
https://ffviirevelations.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy VII Main Story RP   Final Fantasy VII Main Story RP - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 22, 2011 5:02 am

Weiss gave a sigh as his brothers shadows wrapped around him and his eyes closed, unlike others Nero's darkness didn't effect him the same way.
"life stream.....I.. I'm half in and its trying to Purge me....but since...I am half out and alive it's struggling...and it is becoming violent." Weiss whispered, the pain of the migraine effected his speech.
"I apologies. just...let me sit like this for a...minute" Weiss's voice became more and more softer and staying conscience became harder with each breath.
he slumped suddenly almost bringing Nero with him and he passed out cold.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy VII Main Story RP   Final Fantasy VII Main Story RP - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 22, 2011 5:27 am

Weiss... Nero looked at his brother and worry filled his eyes. He moved his brother into a lying down position. It was his fault, Nero knew it. He did not know what he did, but it was Nero's fault. Was it the forest? Maybe disagreeing? What did he do wrong? What if it was the darkness? His eyes snapped open and his hand struck out, killing the darkness. Nero looked to the side and put on the headset. I guess I will be leading Deepground, brother. The puppets may be expendable but I did not know how wounded you were... We need them, until you recover. Flicking the on button on the headset, Nero shut his eyes, feeling a tear fall. He did something wrong, he knew he did - damnit!

"This is Nero the Sable, your acting-leader. Weiss the Immaculate is currently-" He didn't want to say unconscious or wounded, he did not want to lose the morale or loyalty of his brother's subjects "-He is currently busy with more important factors. He has given me control of Deepground to assist Emperor Weiss and give us what we have always deserved. As previously ordered, our army will be going to Junon. Weiss and I will not be joining you. Figure out a chain of command, keep yourself hidden but on the defense. Be ready for anything." He switched off the headset. "Weiss, I will save you."

Moving by the darkness would be far too risky. Last time he did that, Weiss fainted. He didn't know if that was the cause but he was not taking his chances. He took Weiss in his arms and unfolded his wings. Strands of darkness and amethyst fire seemed to swirl around him before his form caught on fire again - just as before. He shot up into the sky, burning some of the forest as he did. Weiss in his arms, he looked around and saw his destination. This was rather unlucky, he had to cross the base they just escaped to get to his target. He blasted forward, hoping he would not be spotted.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy VII Main Story RP   Final Fantasy VII Main Story RP - Page 9 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Final Fantasy VII Main Story RP
Page 9 of 15Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 15  Next