FFVII Revelations
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Final Fantasy VII Role-Play Forum. Two Characters Per Person.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Final Fantasy VII Main Story RP

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10 ... 15  Next
AuthorMessage
Reeve
Slum Drunk
Slum Drunk
Reeve

Final Fantasy VII Main Story RP - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy VII Main Story RP   Final Fantasy VII Main Story RP - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 02, 2011 4:48 pm

The phone buzzed sharply from where it sat on Reeve's desk, an angry bee sort of sound that startled the WRO Commissioner from his reverie as he leaned against the counter sipping reflectively at the coffee he'd just made; he jumped a little at that, causing him to nearly spill the coffee all down his standard-issue uniform. "I need to take that thing off vibrate one of these days," he muttered, and set the mug down carefully beside the several thick manila files stacked in a tidy manner upon the desk.

One of the files was already open; documents of a sensitive nature lay within, causing Reeve to once again wonder if he really wasn't getting too old to be playing spy leader. An informant he'd managed to plant within the Deepground organization not too long ago had successfully obtained several files containing information about a possible secret base they were planning to set up in Kalm, but Reeve tended to get a little worried at times that maybe he or the mole, or the both of them, weren't being careful enough and covering the appropriate tracks and therefore would end up getting his friends killed by giving them the wrong leads.

Looking over at his phone again, which by now was giving off a seemingly irritated green light, Reeve sighed and picked it up, flipping it open to see that Yuffie had left him a text message. 'And she thinks I'm too old to keep up with technology, I think sometimes she forgets what my job is,' he thought in amusement. "So they've already gone into Shinra headquarters... I'd best let them know about the danger they're getting into." he mused.
Fingers moving quickly over the buttons, Reeve texted back, "Yes, I did get your message... listen, I've received information from an anonymous source revealing that Deepground have already set up a major operation in Shinra headquarters, so you'd best be on your absolute guard for trouble, all right? Be careful."

He then dialled Tifa's number, hoping perhaps she'd be in the area to investigate his other worry. "Tifa? It's Reeve. Look, if you're in the area I need you to investigate something for me - I've received word recently that Deepground have plans for or have already set up a secret base in Kalm, could you take care of that for me? Okay, great. Be careful and report back to me whatever you can find, all right?"
Reeve put down the phone and looked at the files again, before giving a long suffering sigh and reaching for another one. "A Commissioner's work is never done, it seems..."
Back to top Go down
Minerva
Remnant
Remnant
Minerva

Title : The Goddess

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy VII Main Story RP   Final Fantasy VII Main Story RP - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 02, 2011 4:54 pm

Witnessing Sephiroth of all people enter the room was quite a shock. As the world class former-SOLDIER glided over to Vincent and placing the damaged Yuffie into his arms,Vincent stood there with wide eyes and slightly open mouth. Not sure what to make of what has just transpired Vincent blinked and turned his attention to Yuffie,her blood dripping through his hands and onto the floor. " Zack! Hurry."Vincent ordered Zack as he noticed Sephiroth throw him a pheonix down. Gently placing the mortally wounded Yuffie on the floor,Vincent couldnt help but think of the danger that had just stepped into the room but he couldnt ignore Yuffie at this time. "Yuffie. hold on."Vincent placed his hand on Yuffies shoulder and signalled Zack to move himself.
Back to top Go down
https://ffviirevelations.forumotion.com
Zack
Calamity
Calamity
Zack

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy VII Main Story RP   Final Fantasy VII Main Story RP - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 02, 2011 5:06 pm

Zack dropped by Yuffie's side and he placed the Phoenix down on her stomach above the wound and he watched as it seemed to glow before sinking into her skin, a light yellow aura forming round the young girl as it began to revive her.

"You still getting in to trouble kid?" He chuckled as he sat back then looked to Vincent. "Yeah sorry Vincent, I forgot to mention I ran into Sephiroth and Genesis. Wasn't sure how you'd take it." Zack looked down at Yuffie.
He remembered how quick she was to steal his treasures on not one but several missions he shuffled back keeping his pockets closed, so she couldn't pinch anything he had on him, which wasn't much since he hadn't been revived long enough to get a decent income.

"It seems Jenova is completely gone from Sephiroth. I think she might have her own body now or in the process of obtaining one like we did."
Back to top Go down
Minerva
Remnant
Remnant
Minerva

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy VII Main Story RP   Final Fantasy VII Main Story RP - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 02, 2011 5:17 pm

Vincent helped the cured and shaken Yuffie sit up and let her rest as he stood up drawing Death Penalty from its holster. Vincent just gave Zack a silent stare before walking in veiw of Sephiroth and pointing his pistol at him,the three chambers eager to fire. Vincent stood there,staring,his finger firmly on the trigger.

Vincent thought to himself 'why him.' his crimison robe flowing menacingly like it was conveying what he felt inside.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy VII Main Story RP   Final Fantasy VII Main Story RP - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 02, 2011 5:21 pm

Well... I felt better now, and I certainly didn't feel dead... Or was I? Because I could have sworn I saw a shocked look pass across Vincent's face through my hazy vision and Vincent never showed any emotions. Nope, I was awake, because I felt my phone vibrate in my pocket. Sitting up a little, inoring he slight lightheaded-ness and pain from the new scars I had gained, I pulled out my phone and looked at it. Well, that was a handy text, wasn't it! After almost dying atthe hands of Deepground, Reeve texted me - yes, he actually texted me! - to tell me to be on guard because there were Deppground soldiers around. "Reeve's a little too slow, don't you think?" I asked Vincent, showing him the text. My eyes searched the room, finding all he Deepground troops dead, and Sephiroth watching us. Wait. Sephiroth?! "What the?!" I exclaimed, leaping to my feet - once again ignoring he pain and dizziness. "How? What's going on? Why isn't someone fighting him yet?!" For Leviathan's sake people! He could try to destroy the planet again!
Back to top Go down
ADMIN
Remnant
Remnant
ADMIN

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy VII Main Story RP   Final Fantasy VII Main Story RP - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 02, 2011 6:41 pm

Sephiroth sighed, it was nothing he didn't deserve but for once it would be nice for things to go smoothly, just once...
He made the masamune vanish and he did something he hadn't done since being in ShinRA, he knelt on one knee, his head down, long hair acting as a curtain from Vincents intense gaze,
"I seek not to fight you, Jenova is gone from me, no longer does she pull my strings, I act now on my own terms, I'll help get the slums off it's knees with whatever is in my power, as well as right the wrong I have committed to this planet.
I admit it isn't easy kneeling like this, but I have much to answer for, but I seek a truce at least, deep underground must be taken care of, Gaia cannot survive without the life stream"
Sephiroth lifted his head to look at Vincent, his own gaze trying to convey his changed heart.
Back to top Go down
Minerva
Remnant
Remnant
Minerva

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy VII Main Story RP   Final Fantasy VII Main Story RP - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 02, 2011 7:06 pm

Vincent's finger relaxed slightly and rested on the trigger,still watching Sephiroth closely. Indeed Sephiroth's actions had surprised and even shocked Vincent but could he be trusted? a idea that Vincent felt highly improbable. With weapon still aimed at the kneeling Sephiroth, Vincent took a small step back "There is no truce you can make that I will trust."Vincent said in his usual cold manner "but...."he turned to look at yuffie up on her feet,and returned his gaze to Sephiroth. Vincent went silent, not really wanting to thank him due to his past track record. Taking his aim off Sephiroth was all Vincent could do to show gratitude,but his guard was on high alert.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy VII Main Story RP   Final Fantasy VII Main Story RP - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 02, 2011 7:31 pm

My jaw dropped when Vincent lowevered his gun. Vincent was going to let Sephiroth go? After all the pain and sorrow he had caused Gaia, including us, he was going to let him go? Was this some sort of Lucrecia thing? Like 'I'm sorry thst it was my fault your mother died, I'll spare your life now to make up for it'? No, Vincent wasn't that stupid... But still... "Vincent. Are you sure about this?" I asked, worry coloring my tone a little.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy VII Main Story RP   Final Fantasy VII Main Story RP - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2011 5:33 am

Unseen by the those on the ground, Genesis studied the tableau below him. He silently pulled his Rapier as he carefully watched the scene between his friend and Vincent.Sephiroth made quite the contrite picture as he knelt on one knee, hair flowing to the ground. Yes, quite the picture.
"Dreams of the morrow hath the shattered soul.
Pride is lost.

"You can trust his word...the word of a Soldier World Class! He smiled as he spoke directly to Sephiroth, only half mockingly.

" For you are beloved by the goddess"

"We all are 'beloved' as proven by our presence here once again. I never thought to return to Shinra HQ. Let alone in such company! We fight the same fight." Genesis looked at Vincent's cold demeanor and Yuffies obvious distrust."The lifestream is dying along with our planet."

" The arrow has left the bow of the goddess"

Genesis landed gracefully and with a flourish put away his weapon. "Shall we put away our differences and fight as one?"
Back to top Go down
Zack
Calamity
Calamity
Zack

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy VII Main Story RP   Final Fantasy VII Main Story RP - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2011 10:22 pm

Zack could only let his head drop as he heard more loveless and sigh.
"I know it's weird..." he said finally looking to Yuffie and Vincent. "But we do fight the same fight."

Zack looked round at the Deepground corpses that had piled up.
"Before we fix Midgar. Shouldn't we you know... find some form of intel on where deepground is draining the lifestream from. Something to work from." He looked round. "If there were this many soldiers here... then there has to be something inside this building. We should give it the top to toe search. There's enough of us to do it successfully."

Zack looked round at them. At least he hoped it was an Angeal sounding plan, there was going to be too much clashing if they just stood around. Too much paranoia, he knew everyone needed to focus on something else get their mind off the fact Sephiroth hadn't impaled them yet.
"Besides if this was the crazy Seph we'd all be dead by now, he wouldn't care to play the good guy then strike us down, the crazy Seph would have just done it no stopping to chat like we are. Doesn't that count for something?" Zack asked looking at them.
Back to top Go down
Minerva
Remnant
Remnant
Minerva

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy VII Main Story RP   Final Fantasy VII Main Story RP - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 6:21 pm

Vincent trusted Zack's words more then the ones uttered by Genesis,but even still Vincents attitude was stubborn. In front of him,Sephiroth,the man who committed horrible acts agaisnt his friends,people he knew,and more importantly,the man,the child he failed to save from Lucretica's tests. Vincent didnt know what to say and just stood there and and looked down before turning to Zack. "You think after all the pain that has been caused in the past,to just forget about it and team up? Sorry...Its going to take more then a kneel to convince me."Vincent keeping a eye on Sephiroth through a curtian of black hair.
Back to top Go down
Zack
Calamity
Calamity
Zack

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy VII Main Story RP   Final Fantasy VII Main Story RP - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 7:51 pm

Zack let out a defeated breath.
"Well I guess we can all stand here and be all anti social like or we cooooould you know, split up in to teams and search this place top to bottom... in a typical I'm going to hacked to death horror fashion. Whatya say?"

Zack looked from Vincent and Yuffie to Sephiroth and Genesis before his eyes went flat as the antisocial glares continued.
No amount of jokes would obviously pick these guys up from their bad mood.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy VII Main Story RP   Final Fantasy VII Main Story RP - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 8:11 pm

Pulling up to 7th Heaven, Cloud notices Tifa off in the distance. " Wonder where she's going" Pulling off to catch up.

Pulling up beside her. "Hey you need a lift?" Looking in the direction they're going, he wonders what going on at Midgar that has Tifa wandering off alone?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy VII Main Story RP   Final Fantasy VII Main Story RP - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 9:10 pm

"Mmm." I said mostly to myself, breaking the kind of awkward silence and thinking with one hand placed on my hip and the other stroking my imaginary beard - the pose of all awesome thinkers. Being brave, I stepped closer to Sephiroth. When he did nothing, nothing at all, I turned back to my stoic 'vampire' friend. "Vince, everyone deserves a second chance, right?" No, I wasn't exactly gonna trust Sephiroth, I was just gonna give him the chance to prove he could be trusted now.
Back to top Go down
ADMIN
Remnant
Remnant
ADMIN

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy VII Main Story RP   Final Fantasy VII Main Story RP - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2011 3:31 am

Sephiroth lifted his head as the Ninja girl drew closer, he was surprised that she of all people was going to give him a second chance, it was more than he ever thought he'd deserved, he waited till she backed away before standing to his feet.
"I don't ask that you trust me, I just ask not to be attacked on sight, I know it will take more than kneeling to fix the wrong I did, but I'd like to have the chance to prove my self"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy VII Main Story RP   Final Fantasy VII Main Story RP - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2011 6:47 am

Genesis turned towards Vincent and began to laugh, his lips twisting in a mocking smirk. "Enemies can't become friends! Isn't that right, Vincent Valentine? Sephiroth became what he is through your lack of courage...your fault that he was made as he is. The least you could do is give him a chance...perhaps by your actions this day, you can right the great wrong done before he was even born. You better than anyone should know this and not hide behind your righteous anger!"

With that, Genesis unfurled his wing and glancing first at Sephiroth, he looked at each of them in turn. "Turn your back on the Goddess's gift, to your own peril and that of the planet! We were brought back for a purpose...I intend to full-fill that purpose. Do as you will."

"Infinite in mystery is the gift of the goddess
We seek it thus and take to the sky
Ripples form on the waters surface
The wandering soul knows no rest"

Genesis took to the sky as he quoted Loveless once again.
Back to top Go down
Minerva
Remnant
Remnant
Minerva

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy VII Main Story RP   Final Fantasy VII Main Story RP - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2011 6:53 am

Vincent rested his chin into his collar and stood there for a moment. Everyone willing to take the chance,but in the case of the bigger picture it probably was the best option. Vincent holstered his gun and turned his back "..Fine."In the most agreeing tone he could muster.

The group was ready,the mystery of Deepground's actions soon to be uncovered.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy VII Main Story RP   Final Fantasy VII Main Story RP - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 06, 2011 1:28 am

Tifa hadn't got much further when she felt her phone vibrate. She paused to read the message.
"Hmm," she thought, "deepground soilders in Kalm... Thats definitely worth checking out."
Tifa put the phone away and began making tracks. She spins round suddenly,
upon hearing someone or something approach her, letting out a small sigh and lowering her fists
when she notices its Cloud.
"Hey! Perfect timing. We need to head to Kalm, Reeve texted me, somethings not right." Tifa told Cloud
as she climbed on behind him, taking a moment to text Reeve back. "Message recieved, Cloud and I are heading
over there now".
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: FFVII Main Story Rp   Final Fantasy VII Main Story RP - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 06, 2011 3:42 am

hold on. hes says as he pulls off. gunning the gas, he turns toward kalm. so whats going on in kalm? and any idea whats going on lately? ive seen bodies just laying around. swerving to miss one said corpse. he drives onward for several hours.

sorry for being so late. they wanted to argue over my tip. shaiking his head, he reaches in his saddle bag and hands her a small bag. should all be there. altouhg i waas tempted to grab a bite to eat first.
Back to top Go down
Zack
Calamity
Calamity
Zack

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy VII Main Story RP   Final Fantasy VII Main Story RP - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 06, 2011 6:49 pm

"Drama queen..." Zack let out under his breath as Genesis took off.

Zack understood Vincent's reluctant side, he'd fought Jenova possessed Seph too, he'd watched as Seph had locked himself away for seven days engrossed in the notes of that library. He'd heard Genesis' words mixed with that voice in his head drive Seph completely insane. But that being said he hoped Genesis was going to search the top part of the ShinRa building.

Zack knew Seph wasn't bad, he had fought against bad Seph, he knew the insane look in the man's eyes, the Seph standing with them right now didn't even have a flicker of that. But Vincent's choice was Vincent's choice. Still at least he was co-operating... for now. 'Better than nothing' he thought to himself.

"Well I'm going to check out the science labs... see if Deepground have something hidden in there, unless you guys already have. There's still a million other floors to check out so how do you guys want to do this?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy VII Main Story RP   Final Fantasy VII Main Story RP - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 06, 2011 8:51 pm

"Alright gang, lets split up and search for clues!" I exclaimed, letting out a little giggle as I quoted Fred fom Scooby Doo. "Fred and Shaggy - or in this case Sephy and Vincent - search down near reactor 0. I'll check the science labs with Scrappy," I jabbed a thumb behind me at Zack. "And if Daphne, the guy in the red jacket, comes back, tell him to check around Rufus' old office." You see? I could be a leader too!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy VII Main Story RP   Final Fantasy VII Main Story RP - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 06, 2011 10:02 pm

Genesis landed on the roof of the Shina HQ building. He would search out any clues and eliminate any 'trouble' he happened upon. He knew the others would do their part in the search for what, if anything, could be found to understand what was going on with the lifestream. Deepground's involvement was certain...they had to be stopped.
" The wind sails over the water’s surface
Quietly, but surely"

He didn't care one way or another about Vincent...either he would cooperate or more likely do things his own way. Sephiroth now was another matter...his friend was attuned like no other to the lifestream. That could prove extremely helpful or terribly damaging. Seph seemed sane at the moment, but Genesis knew, who better, how quickly that could change. Genesis had experienced his own type of insanity. The spiral into darkness.
"Such is the fate of a monster."

Genesis shook his hair out of his eyes impatiently. That was the past! Turning his lips up into a sardonic smile, Genesis began his search.
Back to top Go down
Zack
Calamity
Calamity
Zack

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy VII Main Story RP   Final Fantasy VII Main Story RP - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2011 5:22 am

Zack let out a breath at Yuffie's ordering and he placed a hand on her head.
"Scrappy eh?" He commented slinging an arm round her shoulder. "You don't change do you?" He let out a chuckle. "Lets go then Velma..." he waved a hand to Vincent and Sephiroth. "Tryyyyyy not to kill each other you two. I have my phone on me, Seph if you recall my number give me a buzz if you guys find something."

Lifting Yuffie up and slinging her over his shoulder he chuckled. "Hope you don't mind the express route kid." With that he kicked the door to the stair well open and jumped on to the railing and jumped off the ledge free falling for a few stories till they hit the science level. Landing on the railing Zack jumped off and set Yuffie on the ground slapping her on the back. "Lets go."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy VII Main Story RP   Final Fantasy VII Main Story RP - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2011 7:55 am

That was really fun, but it made me feel kind of sick, and the slap on the back didn't help either. Quickly gulping down air in the hopes that my stomach wouldn't empty out onto the floor, I followed behind Zacl, kind of surprised that he reckognise me after about 10 years. "Oh, by the way, I'm not Velma, I'm Scooby doo. And I'm not a kid anymore."
Back to top Go down
Zack
Calamity
Calamity
Zack

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy VII Main Story RP   Final Fantasy VII Main Story RP - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2011 5:46 pm

Zack let out a chuckle. "Okay okay... Scooby..." He looked at Yuffie and nodded. "Old habits and all that, my bad."

Zack pushed the door opened and he peered round the corner and down the hall checking to make sure there were no Deepground soldiers lurking on that level, he smiled as stepped aside holding the door open for Yuffie. "Then after you young lady..."

They weren't too far from the science lab, it was fairly easy to spot even this far away it was just several doors down. Nothing to hard to get to even if they got ambushed.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy VII Main Story RP   Final Fantasy VII Main Story RP - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Final Fantasy VII Main Story RP
Page 5 of 15Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10 ... 15  Next