FFVII Revelations
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Final Fantasy VII Role-Play Forum. Two Characters Per Person.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What are you eating.

Go down 
+3
Sephiroth
Minerva
Zack
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage

What are you eating. - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What are you eating.   What are you eating. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 04, 2011 2:25 am

That sounds good too. There is this one place called Crazy Buffet. They are a sushi bar and put out forty types of sushi and tempura. So good.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What are you eating.   What are you eating. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2012 3:50 am

*is bump* (Sorry for the double post)

I think I am going to make breakfast for dinner today! Eggs and toast sound really good.
Back to top Go down
Zack
Calamity
Calamity
Zack

PostSubject: Re: What are you eating.   What are you eating. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2012 7:34 am

You make me hungry now >.> I guess I can eat cruskits *ponders*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What are you eating.   What are you eating. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 20, 2012 6:20 am

What on Earth are Cruskits? That sounds like some kind of pokemon in the shape of a tart.

Cruskit! I choose you! *throws a jelly jar*
Back to top Go down
Zack
Calamity
Calamity
Zack

PostSubject: Re: What are you eating.   What are you eating. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 20, 2012 9:12 am

um like corn crispy things... errrr something like that...

http://farm5.static.flickr.com/4075/4866528707_159e2abff1.jpg <= that but I don't know what it's called in the US or Canada, but it's cruskit here in Aus and NZ

Anyways Lone Star for dinner nom nom restaurant stuff. I'm being taken to dinner for my b'day <3
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What are you eating.   What are you eating. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 20, 2012 11:34 pm

Actually those look pretty good. *thinks of rice cakes and jam*
Back to top Go down
Zack
Calamity
Calamity
Zack

PostSubject: Re: What are you eating.   What are you eating. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 21, 2012 3:33 am

yeah I went and bought some gluten free ones the other day <3<3
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What are you eating.   What are you eating. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 23, 2012 11:50 pm

Well, it isn't a food but have youse tried mangosteen tea?
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Ancient / Cetra
Ancient / Cetra
Sephiroth

Title : One-Winged Angel

PostSubject: Re: What are you eating.   What are you eating. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 24, 2012 5:31 am

Mangosteen tea? That sounds really good.
Back to top Go down
Zack
Calamity
Calamity
Zack

PostSubject: Re: What are you eating.   What are you eating. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 24, 2012 2:00 pm

I don't even know what that is...

But right now I'm eating chocolate cookies with Mars bar pieces in them... bad I know totally NOT gluten free but chick thing demands chocolate <3
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What are you eating.   What are you eating. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 25, 2012 5:12 am

Lol. I understand the demands for chocolate and I am not even female.

Mangosteen is a tropical fruit that looks kinda like the apricots from pokemon gold and silver. They are really sweet and the dried pieces make a nice lively tea.

Though, on another note, I had the best pizza the other day... from Dominos of all places. It was a deep dish pepperoni "extravaganza" pizza with a zesty marinara sauce. O.M.G. It was freaking amazing. Also not gluten free but I wanted a pie darnit.
Back to top Go down
Zack
Calamity
Calamity
Zack

PostSubject: Re: What are you eating.   What are you eating. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2012 7:41 pm

OMG I just devoured Cadbury creme eggs, 4 of them and half a block of cadbury caramello! ><

evil time of year... *shake fist*

Damn you easter!

I'll try and be good tomorrow with my gluten free wraps T_T
Back to top Go down
Reno Nevada
First Class
First Class
Reno Nevada

PostSubject: Re: What are you eating.   What are you eating. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2012 12:32 am

Valentines and then Easter - it is the time of year that begs you to eat chocolate en masse.

... Instead I'm eating hot cross buns with an obscene amount of butter, warmed up so it's all nicely melted and yummy...

*drools on own food*
Back to top Go down
Zack
Calamity
Calamity
Zack

PostSubject: Re: What are you eating.   What are you eating. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2012 7:36 am

If I wasn't flying out in three days I'd soooo buy some!!! <3

Nom Hot Cross Buns
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What are you eating.   What are you eating. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2012 4:31 am

O.O God I miss Cadbury eggs. They are so hard to find where I live and I don't particularly like ordering chocolate from the interwebs.

In other news I started baking again. ^-^ It was just a simple white loaf but I think it was a success.
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Ancient / Cetra
Ancient / Cetra
Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: What are you eating.   What are you eating. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2012 5:41 am

Cadbury eggs! I've only had two this year, but I love them...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What are you eating.   What are you eating. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2012 6:06 am

T-T Is barren of Cabury and its eggy caramelty goodness.
Back to top Go down
Zack
Calamity
Calamity
Zack

PostSubject: Re: What are you eating.   What are you eating. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2012 8:48 am

Yes I'm on the hunt for the mint chocolate ones for Xenobia to take back to Aus with me for her <3

But I've probably had about 12 creme eggs so far this year since they were made avalible and I nommed a caramello one at the airport yesterday...

But today I've had banana on toast and about three girl guide biscuits/cookies the ones with the chocolate on the bottom nom nom chocolate <3
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What are you eating.   What are you eating. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 09, 2012 3:48 am

I finally found some at a gas station. They were the cream filled ones. I was happy. ^-^
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Ancient / Cetra
Ancient / Cetra
Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: What are you eating.   What are you eating. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 09, 2012 4:36 am

Cream filled... this is what makes easter so great
Back to top Go down
Reno Nevada
First Class
First Class
Reno Nevada

PostSubject: Re: What are you eating.   What are you eating. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 09, 2012 4:54 am

Caramel creme eggs... omnomnom *hides them* XD
Back to top Go down
Zack
Calamity
Calamity
Zack

PostSubject: Re: What are you eating.   What are you eating. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 09, 2012 5:23 am

I had three yesterday in my runaround airport it was all I ate up until 10:40pm @_@
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What are you eating.   What are you eating. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 09, 2012 6:43 am

*drools like whoa*

So, evidently alfredo pizza with pepperoni is really good.
Back to top Go down
Genesis
ShinRa Captain
ShinRa Captain
Genesis

PostSubject: Re: What are you eating.   What are you eating. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 09, 2012 6:54 am

Oh yeah. It's freaking amazing.

Dammit, now I want some. xD
Back to top Go down
http://myjunkis-you.tumblr.com
Zack
Calamity
Calamity
Zack

PostSubject: Re: What are you eating.   What are you eating. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 09, 2012 2:55 pm

ZOMG had home cooked spaghetti and meatballs... NOM! it's all I can say... now I'm stuffed @_@
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What are you eating.   What are you eating. - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What are you eating.
Page 6 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
FFVII Revelations :: General Discussion :: Chocobo Nest-
Jump to:  
Switch Accounts

Username:

Password: