FFVII Revelations
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Final Fantasy VII Role-Play Forum. Two Characters Per Person.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What are you eating.

Go down 
+3
Sephiroth
Minerva
Zack
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage

What are you eating. - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What are you eating.   What are you eating. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2011 5:54 am

I just had Carrot Cake and it was amazingly awesome but I think it's going to kill me.
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Ancient / Cetra
Ancient / Cetra
Sephiroth

Title : One-Winged Angel

PostSubject: Re: What are you eating.   What are you eating. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2011 6:18 am

Carrot cake... yum
Back to top Go down
Zack
Calamity
Calamity
Zack

PostSubject: Re: What are you eating.   What are you eating. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2011 6:58 am

blllllah Carrot cake ><;

lol gimmie chocolate any day of the week!

Anyways I had cola (not coke) BBQ rice crackers and Weiss let me steal some of her Cheese supreme corn chips I'm all about healthy today =.=;
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What are you eating.   What are you eating. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2011 9:51 am

They have cola BBQ rice crackers?? What has this world come to!? XD
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What are you eating.   What are you eating. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2011 11:25 am

i'm eating xtra saucy noodles

I liek it saucy *wink*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What are you eating.   What are you eating. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 17, 2011 9:00 am

I'm hoarding chocolate into my mouth after a bad day XD
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Ancient / Cetra
Ancient / Cetra
Sephiroth

Title : One-Winged Angel

PostSubject: Re: What are you eating.   What are you eating. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 17, 2011 9:12 am

Chocolate, best creation ever.
Back to top Go down
Zack
Calamity
Calamity
Zack

PostSubject: Re: What are you eating.   What are you eating. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 17, 2011 2:47 pm

I had a blueberry muffin today... it hurt me, but tasted oh so goooood T-T
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What are you eating.   What are you eating. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 17, 2011 11:59 pm

Yeah. Totally went for a pumpkin spice coffee with vanilla and cinnamon. Yesterday was rough. = =;
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What are you eating.   What are you eating. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 18, 2011 12:31 am

Jenova wrote:
Yeah. Totally went for a pumpkin spice coffee with vanilla and cinnamon. Yesterday was rough. = =;

WANT
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What are you eating.   What are you eating. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 18, 2011 3:35 am

@Nero: *nods* I think I might get another one today cuz I just feel blah. = =; Either that or a creme brulee coffee. Can't decide atm.
Back to top Go down
Zack
Calamity
Calamity
Zack

PostSubject: Re: What are you eating.   What are you eating. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 19, 2011 6:13 pm

ZOMG I have a banana! They were cheap *hugs said fruit happily* <3<3<3

Vin and Weiss can tell you I get kinda weird on them but I missed their cheap ass prices! Yay finalllly they're going down in price here... stupid QLD floods making them like $10 for a KG blah... so $4 awesome to me I was so like "MUST BUY NAO!" Of course banana then cheap noodles I'm killing myself on Ramen but I don't care I'm hungry and it cost like $1

Last edited by Zack on Sun Nov 20, 2011 5:36 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : because I fail at after work sentance making)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What are you eating.   What are you eating. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 20, 2011 3:33 am

*face palm* Why is the thought of Zack hugging a banana not foreign to me in the least.
Back to top Go down
Zack
Calamity
Calamity
Zack

PostSubject: Re: What are you eating.   What are you eating. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 20, 2011 5:35 am

lol... >> because he probably would... I do...

I just get the image that Zack does stupid things like that...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What are you eating.   What are you eating. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 20, 2011 1:06 pm

*nods in concurrence*
Back to top Go down
Zack
Calamity
Calamity
Zack

PostSubject: Re: What are you eating.   What are you eating. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 20, 2011 1:59 pm

and ZOMG blueberry frozen yoghurt!!!!

*nom*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What are you eating.   What are you eating. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 20, 2011 2:13 pm

*moves my food away from Zack*

Just nommin' some ice cream.
Back to top Go down
Zack
Calamity
Calamity
Zack

PostSubject: Re: What are you eating.   What are you eating. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 20, 2011 2:24 pm

I could always have another banana >>

oh and ZOMG I totally OD'd on energy drinks today I had one 500ml can of V and then a little 350ml can and I'm like

:super hyper bounce mode on!:

But trying to control it is really really really HARD!

*does not wanna freak Xen out* >>
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What are you eating.   What are you eating. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 22, 2011 3:35 am

Holy Carp. And you could steady your hands enough to type?
Back to top Go down
Zack
Calamity
Calamity
Zack

PostSubject: Re: What are you eating.   What are you eating. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 29, 2011 8:18 am

lul yeah I manage!

I had totally the same amount of V yesterday too and iced donuts! nom!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What are you eating.   What are you eating. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 01, 2011 3:28 am

Its sounds odd, but I really want a pizza right now. OH! I want a loaded baked potato pizza. Those are sooo amazing.
Back to top Go down
Zack
Calamity
Calamity
Zack

PostSubject: Re: What are you eating.   What are you eating. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 01, 2011 12:01 pm

I feel like pizza too or chocolate >> or that desert pizza with chocolate, and custard and berries and banana nom nom nom Man I miss Hell's desert pizza T.T
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What are you eating.   What are you eating. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 02, 2011 3:18 am

Yeah. Chocolate dessert pizza is really good. I really like how the dough gets crunchy with the sugar and cinnamon on it. *drools*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: mmm   What are you eating. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 10:24 pm

Still has half of last nights one waiting to be finished off, yum.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What are you eating.   What are you eating. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 04, 2011 1:17 am

I love Chinese buffet. With sushi. Mmm. <3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What are you eating.   What are you eating. - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What are you eating.
Page 5 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
FFVII Revelations :: General Discussion :: Chocobo Nest-
Jump to:  
Switch Accounts

Username:

Password: