FFVII Revelations
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Final Fantasy VII Role-Play Forum. Two Characters Per Person.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

absents leave form!

Go down 
+16
Cissnei
Cloud
Rufus
Kadaj
Cid
Loz
Genesis
Denzel
Tseng
Reno Nevada
Yazoo
Sephiroth
Reeve
Minerva
Zack
ADMIN
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17  Next
AuthorMessage
Zack
Calamity
Calamity
Zack

absents leave form! - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: absents leave form!   absents leave form! - Page 13 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2012 10:18 am

Swim Cloudy SWIM! ~<3
Back to top Go down
Reno Nevada
First Class
First Class
Reno Nevada

PostSubject: Re: absents leave form!   absents leave form! - Page 13 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2012 7:11 am

Hi... ^^;

Brain is FUBAR, but it'll pass - I promise - and I'll try to reply to main with all three as soon as I can. I'm really sorry for holding everyone up - it's not my intention to do this, and I really wish I could get over what's stopping me from posting.

Love you all <3

Back to top Go down
Zack
Calamity
Calamity
Zack

PostSubject: Re: absents leave form!   absents leave form! - Page 13 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2012 7:20 am

Not a problem hun... I'm in that spot right now... I have no motivation for anything right now.

co-worker passed away last night. car accident I saw him like only three hours before he died so I'm still just a little shaken up...
Back to top Go down
Reno Nevada
First Class
First Class
Reno Nevada

PostSubject: Re: absents leave form!   absents leave form! - Page 13 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2012 10:56 am

Oh lord =( I'm so sorry my lovely *snuggles*
Back to top Go down
Yazoo
ShinRa Cadet
ShinRa Cadet
Yazoo

PostSubject: Re: absents leave form!   absents leave form! - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2012 2:27 am

This year isn't my year *sigh* got out of hosp yesterday after having a kidney stone.. which I tell you is not exactly fun >.<
so I'll be taking it easy for a few more days. And I'm due to have surgery again sometime in the next six months (I'm hoping before xmas) so hopefully after that I'll be alllll fixed up, for the most part.
Back to top Go down
Zack
Calamity
Calamity
Zack

PostSubject: Re: absents leave form!   absents leave form! - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2012 1:07 pm

Sorry guys bossman is away on a trip so I've been left in charge... and with the staff death had to find cover for this week and next then the funeral on Sat so I will try to post on my Friday since it's the only day I'm getting off.

Ahhh the joys of being tossed in the manager role with a "here you go, step up and see you in a week." -.-
Back to top Go down
Zack
Calamity
Calamity
Zack

PostSubject: Re: absents leave form!   absents leave form! - Page 13 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2012 3:24 am

I'm still here honest I'm just kinda sick atm and we've had a few major release titles come out in the past couple of weeks...
Resident Evil 6, NBA 2k13, Fifa 13, Borderlands 2 and today is Dishonored, Pokemon b/w v2, Rugby league live 2, so I've been swamped at work.
So my weekend starts tomorrow so I will try to get either a Zack or Rufus post in main tonight or tomorrow promise... @__@;
Back to top Go down
Kadaj
Third Class
Third Class
Kadaj

PostSubject: Re: absents leave form!   absents leave form! - Page 13 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2012 3:52 am

It's okay sweetie <3 Things get busy which keep you busy ^^ We'll still be here <3
Back to top Go down
Zack
Calamity
Calamity
Zack

PostSubject: Re: absents leave form!   absents leave form! - Page 13 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 08, 2012 8:02 pm

yeeep they did...I namely forgot about Halo 4 and before that My laptop decided it didn't want to turn on for a week I finally got it going today

So I will post as Rufus tomorrow and shift the thread on, given my laptop doesn't die on me tonight >.>;
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Ancient / Cetra
Ancient / Cetra
Sephiroth

Title : One-Winged Angel

PostSubject: Re: absents leave form!   absents leave form! - Page 13 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 08, 2012 10:29 pm

No rush, we'll be here and ready when you computer decides to work with you.
Back to top Go down
Kadaj
Third Class
Third Class
Kadaj

PostSubject: Re: absents leave form!   absents leave form! - Page 13 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2012 12:27 am

Indeed we shall!

I've not been feeling too great the last couple of days so I've been unashamedly in bed for all but maybe 8 hours between yesterday and today XD Gonna try and crank out some posts and see if my brain will stop hurting now my stomach is mildly settled >.o
Back to top Go down
Zack
Calamity
Calamity
Zack

PostSubject: Re: absents leave form!   absents leave form! - Page 13 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2012 7:57 pm

I'll catch up on posts tomorrow after work... kinda wanna move the main rp along... but also have a dry spell with creativity lately.
More lawyer delays on the estate and it's freaken stressing me the fuck out. Working is the only thing keeping me sane atm >.<;
So I have a weekend coming up day after tomorrow so kick me up the ass if you see me online to at least post something.
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Ancient / Cetra
Ancient / Cetra
Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: absents leave form!   absents leave form! - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 17, 2012 6:18 am

Will do, if you see me around poke me, wanted to talk about something.
Back to top Go down
Zack
Calamity
Calamity
Zack

PostSubject: Re: absents leave form!   absents leave form! - Page 13 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 21, 2012 5:21 pm

I will totally I had to reformat my HD but compy is going fine now upgraded to Windows 8 and I'm struggling to get my head around it...

I still gotta get skype, AIM, MSN and all of those tinkery im things redownloaded but I will jump on them tomorrow after work.

But I should hopefully be back properly now around my given work hours and such.
Back to top Go down
Tseng
ShinRa Captain
ShinRa Captain
Tseng

PostSubject: Re: absents leave form!   absents leave form! - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2012 10:53 pm

Sorry I have been around guys, life has seriously been kicking me in the ass..
between work and more hospital visits I've just been too mentally tired for anything.
It's a busy time of year for us all and personally I think this is the first christmas I'm not actually looking forward to.

I'll be around and post when I can, sorry if I disappear without warning again >.< I'm so sick of going into hospital!
Back to top Go down
Zack
Calamity
Calamity
Zack

PostSubject: Re: absents leave form!   absents leave form! - Page 13 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 07, 2012 2:11 am

Well I'm gunna be in and out went over cap limit -.-

so have 10-18 days till I'm no longer on dial up speeds...

I'll try to pop in to check via cellphone I just can't post from there >.>

I will try to get one or two posts done when I get back from work
Back to top Go down
Yazoo
ShinRa Cadet
ShinRa Cadet
Yazoo

PostSubject: Re: absents leave form!   absents leave form! - Page 13 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 07, 2012 5:26 am

head desk
Ok things are getting very hectic for us now, kinda hate this time of year.

The wife (Cid/Loz) and I (Tseng/Yazoo/Cissnei) will be on a temporary hiatus, yes I know she's been away a while but I promise she is returning.

My brother is flying in from London in a couple of days and will be here over Christmas so we have to get everything ready for him and spend 'family time' together so I doubt either of us will have any time online let alone on here.

We will be back in the New Year!!

I'm giving Reno permission to move my characters as needed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: absents leave form!   absents leave form! - Page 13 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 07, 2012 7:57 am

Okay love! Take the time you need for yourself. Christmas/New Year can be a workout XD and family's not always fun >.>

Board activity'll take a dip, I bet anyway. <3
Back to top Go down
Reno Nevada
First Class
First Class
Reno Nevada

PostSubject: Re: absents leave form!   absents leave form! - Page 13 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 18, 2012 7:48 pm

Seph's internet is down at the moment, so it's likely she won't be able to post until that gets sorted. She sends her apologies to everyone =)

By extension, I figure that means Gen won't be about either... ^^;
Back to top Go down
Genesis
ShinRa Captain
ShinRa Captain
Genesis

PostSubject: Re: absents leave form!   absents leave form! - Page 13 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 18, 2012 9:03 pm

I found a way to connect to the internet using another connection, anyways I dunno how long this connection will last. Anywho this week is also filming week so along with internet issues I'll also be busy on a big filming project pretty much all week as well as the 27th-30th next week. (:
Back to top Go down
http://myjunkis-you.tumblr.com
Reno Nevada
First Class
First Class
Reno Nevada

PostSubject: Re: absents leave form!   absents leave form! - Page 13 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 18, 2012 9:48 pm

Are you being naughty and leeching off someone else's wifi? XD
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Ancient / Cetra
Ancient / Cetra
Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: absents leave form!   absents leave form! - Page 13 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 18, 2012 11:34 pm

Internet is back in record time so looks like I won't be taking that leave of absence.
Back to top Go down
Reno Nevada
First Class
First Class
Reno Nevada

PostSubject: Re: absents leave form!   absents leave form! - Page 13 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 19, 2012 4:29 am

Which, for one, I am very pleased about ^^
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: absents leave form!   absents leave form! - Page 13 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 19, 2012 5:12 am

WELCOME BACK SEPH

For the entire time I was sleeping/unaware of this leave, I was so worried. Q.Q
Back to top Go down
Kadaj
Third Class
Third Class
Kadaj

PostSubject: Re: absents leave form!   absents leave form! - Page 13 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 19, 2012 5:57 am

Lmao XD You silly thing~
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: absents leave form!   absents leave form! - Page 13 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

absents leave form!
Page 13 of 17Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
FFVII Revelations :: General Discussion :: Chocobo Nest-
Jump to:  
Switch Accounts

Username:

Password: