FFVII Revelations
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Final Fantasy VII Role-Play Forum. Two Characters Per Person.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

absents leave form!

Go down 
+16
Cissnei
Cloud
Rufus
Kadaj
Cid
Loz
Genesis
Denzel
Tseng
Reno Nevada
Yazoo
Sephiroth
Reeve
Minerva
Zack
ADMIN
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 12 ... 17  Next
AuthorMessage

absents leave form! - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: absents leave form!   absents leave form! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat May 05, 2012 2:10 am

Happy Birthday Yuffie -- tomorrow!
Back to top Go down
Zack
Calamity
Calamity
Zack

PostSubject: Re: absents leave form!   absents leave form! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat May 05, 2012 6:28 am

Happy Birthday Yuffie! Hope you have a good day! <3<3<3

fyi it's you're birthday here and now where I'm at... happens being day ahead and all ;p
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: absents leave form!   absents leave form! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat May 05, 2012 6:29 am

Actually, Zack, at the time you posted that it's her birthday too XD.

SO HAPPY BDAY YUFF!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: absents leave form!   absents leave form! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat May 05, 2012 9:52 am

Lol XD Nero's right! And thanks people. I have to wait until later to pen my present but it's mostly money apparently so I'm planning on buying FFVIII, and a couple cinema tickets to see that new vampire movie with Johnny Depp in it and Beauty and the Beast in 3D :3
Back to top Go down
Cloud
Remnant
Remnant
Cloud

Title : The Hero

PostSubject: Re: absents leave form!   absents leave form! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat May 05, 2012 9:55 am

*Nuzztackles Yuffie*
(This is Nero's Second Account BEE TEE DUBS(BTW))

STORY TIME

ONCE THE WORLD WAS A PRETTY SHITTY PLACE.
FIREBALLS RAINED DOWN AND METEORS KILLED EVERYONE.
PEOPLE CRIED A LOT.
THEN.
YOU WERE BORN.
AND WITH THE PERFECT LIGHT OF YOUR AWESOMENESS
THE WORLD WAS SAVED FOREVER.

SO IF ANYONE TELLS YOU YOURE NOT THAT AWESOME

THEY JUST DONT KNOW

THEY DONT KNOW.

BUT WE KNOW THE TRUTH
YOU ARE AWESOME.
YOU SAVED THE WORLD.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, YUFFIE!!
Back to top Go down
http://remembrance123.tumblr.com/WhereToFindMe

PostSubject: Re: absents leave form!   absents leave form! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat May 05, 2012 9:58 am

*Is tackled.* Thanks Cloudy/Nero! Hee hee! I saved the world! XD
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: absents leave form!   absents leave form! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat May 05, 2012 9:58 am

Of course you did!

And of course I can't wish a happy birthday like normal people, I have to make sure you know how special you are!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: absents leave form!   absents leave form! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat May 05, 2012 10:02 am

Yup yup yup! I'm special because there's only one of me! Yay! XD
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: absents leave form!   absents leave form! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat May 05, 2012 10:05 am

This is true... *Ponders*

*Suddenly jumps into a bush*

Returning to the thread topic, I may not be able to post often anymore because I'm outside Yuffie's house protecting and stalking her.
(Not serious)
Back to top Go down
Zack
Calamity
Calamity
Zack

PostSubject: Re: absents leave form!   absents leave form! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat May 05, 2012 10:34 am

Money is good. Oh and let me know how that Movie is cause I wanna see that one the Johnny Depp one looks HILARIOUS!
Back to top Go down
Tseng
ShinRa Captain
ShinRa Captain
Tseng

PostSubject: Re: absents leave form!   absents leave form! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat May 05, 2012 12:06 pm

I'm back.. mostly.. still viral I think ugh.. *dies*

not all here right now.. Cloud Desperate
Back to top Go down
Zack
Calamity
Calamity
Zack

PostSubject: Re: absents leave form!   absents leave form! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat May 05, 2012 12:58 pm

*tackleglomps Tseng and nuzzles* <3<3<3<3

FEEL BETTER I COMMAND JOO!
Back to top Go down
Tseng
ShinRa Captain
ShinRa Captain
Tseng

PostSubject: Re: absents leave form!   absents leave form! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat May 05, 2012 1:13 pm

*snuggles Zack and drags him off for random yaoiness*

well... I think Tseng is feeling ok Zack
Back to top Go down
Zack
Calamity
Calamity
Zack

PostSubject: Re: absents leave form!   absents leave form! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat May 05, 2012 2:06 pm

Wooohooo

and yay good to hear... I'll send you next doujin page when I've finished the clean up for it ^^
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: absents leave form!   absents leave form! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat May 05, 2012 9:10 pm

Late happy birthday I think. ^-^;
Back to top Go down
Reno Nevada
First Class
First Class
Reno Nevada

PostSubject: Re: absents leave form!   absents leave form! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu May 10, 2012 12:21 am

Just heading to A&E - mum got wash coat in her eye at work last night, and even though they flushed it out and it seemed ok, now it's gritty, her vision is blurred and there's a slight bump/lump on her eyeball. Need to go make sure that nothing serious has happened >.o

Just wanted to let folks know that I likely won't get a message to otherwise <3
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: absents leave form!   absents leave form! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu May 10, 2012 2:33 am

Oh my gosh! I hope everything works out alright.
Back to top Go down
Reno Nevada
First Class
First Class
Reno Nevada

PostSubject: Re: absents leave form!   absents leave form! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu May 10, 2012 5:07 am

Would have been better if the guy who saw us wasn't completely incompetent -_-

Needs to check acidity of eyes with a bit of paper... puts in the wrong part three times before going to find something else to do it with. Mum and I figure out in those 3 minutes - by reading the packaging - what he was doing wrong.

He needed to put dye in her eye to check for scratches and abrasions... well, it went AROUND her eye and dyed half of her face orange... I don't believe any actually went IN her eye.

So we've been told to go back tomorrow to visit the eye clinic -_- After being told several times that we should have come in before 5pm because it closes then.

We're incredibly sorry for having a medical situation at a time that inconveniences you? =|

And don't get me started on how he turned into an asshole the second he figured out what mum's meds are for >.<
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: absents leave form!   absents leave form! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu May 10, 2012 5:24 am

Aww... *pat pat*
Back to top Go down
Reno Nevada
First Class
First Class
Reno Nevada

PostSubject: Re: absents leave form!   absents leave form! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu May 10, 2012 5:38 am

*purrs* Has been a long evening and will only get longer tomorrow XD
Back to top Go down
Zack
Calamity
Calamity
Zack

PostSubject: Re: absents leave form!   absents leave form! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu May 10, 2012 6:00 am

*huggles Reno*

That's a pain in the ass man...

Hope it works out better next time I've had that with hospitals before... Go on 1st time get the worst fucken doctor ever, 2nd time was fail and 3rd they finally got it right all within a span of 24 hrs... makes me hate the medical profession at times.
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Ancient / Cetra
Ancient / Cetra
Sephiroth

Title : One-Winged Angel

PostSubject: Re: absents leave form!   absents leave form! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu May 10, 2012 6:03 am

*pats* Hope things get better. Sometimes you just get people who don't know what the hell they're doing, and when that happens it sucks.
Back to top Go down
Reno Nevada
First Class
First Class
Reno Nevada

PostSubject: Re: absents leave form!   absents leave form! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu May 10, 2012 6:12 am

I'm holding out hope that whoever we get in the morning at the eye clinic will have half an idea what he's doing >.o The hope is that her eye doesn't get worse overnight - again.

I be a bundle of frustrations *pulls everyone into a snuggle pile for the cheering upness*
Back to top Go down
Zack
Calamity
Calamity
Zack

PostSubject: Re: absents leave form!   absents leave form! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat May 12, 2012 11:04 am

Right as of tomorrow... my Sunday to the following Sunday I am on a variety of shifts which will have me online at random times.
In that time I'll have my Mon and Wed off but that's it, Diablo 3 this week so alot of shifts a couple of 6-8 hour ones in there too.

Hence why I've decided to keep Zack in the unconscious state for now... So you'll mostly see my post as Rufus in the main for the next week...

this will be me though when I'm at home: FF Hand Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep
Back to top Go down
Cloud
Remnant
Remnant
Cloud

Title : The Hero

PostSubject: Re: absents leave form!   absents leave form! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon May 14, 2012 2:18 pm

Hey guys.

I've caught a really bad cold, plus allergies and I don't have a strong immune system so I will get to posting eventually, just give me some time. Appologies for the shitty post in SZC.
Back to top Go down
http://remembrance123.tumblr.com/WhereToFindMe
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: absents leave form!   absents leave form! - Page 8 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

absents leave form!
Page 8 of 17Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 12 ... 17  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
FFVII Revelations :: General Discussion :: Chocobo Nest-
Jump to:  
Switch Accounts

Username:

Password: