FFVII Revelations
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Final Fantasy VII Role-Play Forum. Two Characters Per Person.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

absents leave form!

Go down 
+16
Cissnei
Cloud
Rufus
Kadaj
Cid
Loz
Genesis
Denzel
Tseng
Reno Nevada
Yazoo
Sephiroth
Reeve
Minerva
Zack
ADMIN
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17  Next
AuthorMessage
Vincent
Bartender
Bartender
Vincent

Title : Hojo's Labrat

absents leave form! - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: absents leave form!   absents leave form! - Page 16 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 05, 2013 8:11 am

I'll be staying out of the AU and battle boards for a bit. I've got work (both actual and fanfic related) stacking up and it's tough. I'll keep posting in Main, which should be priority, but as for the AU ones, expect slow-to-no responses for a bit. I'm sorry for the sigh-age.

In AU Open threads, such as Strife or Cupcake, feel free to step over me. If I'm left out in the thread, know that it is of my own decision! <3

And if I am currently holding someone back from RPing in an Open thread, do rescue them and begin interacting with them please! I don't want to be the reason someone is RPing less!
Back to top Go down
http://remembrance123.tumblr.com/WhereToFindMe
Sephiroth
Ancient / Cetra
Ancient / Cetra
Sephiroth

Title : One-Winged Angel

PostSubject: Re: absents leave form!   absents leave form! - Page 16 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 05, 2013 8:12 am

Sure thing, you take your time.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: absents leave form!   absents leave form! - Page 16 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 05, 2013 8:34 am

take your time!
Back to top Go down
Zack
Calamity
Calamity
Zack

PostSubject: Re: absents leave form!   absents leave form! - Page 16 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 13, 2013 12:08 am

Okay cap gone over...

It's crunch time really atm our cap has gone over so it makes getting online to check things mad stupid laggy, dial up speed.

As of today or tomorrow step dad will be taking the net with him and then I will be without it till I get to the other end.

So I apologize in advance. It's not going to be as long as last time at least without net.
Back to top Go down
Reno Nevada
First Class
First Class
Reno Nevada

PostSubject: Re: absents leave form!   absents leave form! - Page 16 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 13, 2013 12:52 am

No problem sweetie, seems everyone has been busy in one sense or another so we're all lagging behind a little ^^ We'll call it "casual catch-up" and pretend it's a 'thing' Wink
Back to top Go down
Cloud
Remnant
Remnant
Cloud

Title : The Hero

PostSubject: Re: absents leave form!   absents leave form! - Page 16 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 13, 2013 1:18 am

*Pets Zack* You just leave it to us, babe~<3
Back to top Go down
Cloud
Remnant
Remnant
Cloud

PostSubject: Re: absents leave form!   absents leave form! - Page 16 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 14, 2013 11:44 am

Vincent wrote:
I'll be staying out of the AU and battle boards for a bit. I've got work (both actual and fanfic related) stacking up and it's tough. I'll keep posting in Main, which should be priority, but as for the AU ones, expect slow-to-no responses for a bit. I'm sorry for the sigh-age.

In AU Open threads, such as Strife or Cupcake, feel free to step over me. If I'm left out in the thread, know that it is of my own decision! <3

And if I am currently holding someone back from RPing in an Open thread, do rescue them and begin interacting with them please! I don't want to be the reason someone is RPing less!

Update on this: I'm clearing some shit up, managing to get a couple replies in the AU threads, though yes I am being slow and not always replying to all of them because I don't always have the time so I usually give priority for the open/multi-people one, just in case I hold someone back, you know?

Work's being a cunt, and it'll be a tough couple of days, but then I do get some time off next week and luckily I don't have to see any clients for work (I do HR) next week, so I'll be back on high-activity either this weekend or mid-next week.

Just wanted to say thank you all for being so understanding <3
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: absents leave form!   absents leave form! - Page 16 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 14, 2013 11:49 am

No problem.
Back to top Go down
Zack
Calamity
Calamity
Zack

PostSubject: Re: absents leave form!   absents leave form! - Page 16 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 14, 2013 1:02 pm

It's fine irl has me by the balls atm too. We understand ^^
Back to top Go down
Zack
Calamity
Calamity
Zack

PostSubject: Re: absents leave form!   absents leave form! - Page 16 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 15, 2013 10:07 am

okay got home after work entire office was gone. so thats me til i get to the other side. take care y'all. be good.
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Ancient / Cetra
Ancient / Cetra
Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: absents leave form!   absents leave form! - Page 16 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 15, 2013 10:10 am

Not a problem Cloudy, and okay Zack we'll take care of the place and seeya when you get internet.
Back to top Go down
Zack
Calamity
Calamity
Zack

PostSubject: Re: absents leave form!   absents leave form! - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2013 2:56 pm

okay I am at the other end just gotta clean the old house tomorrow and find my cat -.-
Depending if it plays out okay day after tomorrow I might be back into it but there is a store meeting that day.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: absents leave form!   absents leave form! - Page 16 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2013 4:40 pm

Due to circumstances I choose to not list, I'll be taking a leave of absence for at least a week. Go on and skip over me in the main rp if I am the reason why you're being held up.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: absents leave form!   absents leave form! - Page 16 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2013 2:51 am

Hello!

Would just like to inform everyone that I will not have my own laptop for the next week or so. I will still have access to a computer and a forum throughout (my hubby's knows I won't live without a computer so he's letting me use his laptop).

I'll still have access, though it'll be harder for me to switch between all three characters since I don't know if I should download browsers for him.... what does that mean? Well, not sure, really.

Just wanted to inform you all.
Back to top Go down
Zack
Calamity
Calamity
Zack

PostSubject: Re: absents leave form!   absents leave form! - Page 16 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2013 3:50 am

That's fine sweetie ^^
Back to top Go down
Loz
Shinra Janitor
Shinra Janitor
Loz

PostSubject: Re: absents leave form!   absents leave form! - Page 16 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 21, 2013 11:54 am

Just wanted to say I am actually back now and sorry it took so long! Love you guys <3
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Ancient / Cetra
Ancient / Cetra
Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: absents leave form!   absents leave form! - Page 16 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2013 9:38 am

Just a quick heads up. I will be gone this weekend and won't be back until Sunday evening.
Back to top Go down
Zack
Calamity
Calamity
Zack

PostSubject: Re: absents leave form!   absents leave form! - Page 16 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2013 9:56 am

that's cool I'm back to work so I'm only on morning and evenings and away all day my tues for a one day meeting in the north island have to be flown up for it.

So you take care and I'll see you when I do ;p
Back to top Go down
Zack
Calamity
Calamity
Zack

PostSubject: Re: absents leave form!   absents leave form! - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 02, 2013 9:42 am

Yeah sorry I just had to pull a 40 hour week and tomorrow I forced a day off...
BUT it's for Canterbury Japan day, and at night is the Chinese lantern festival.
So from 10am (4pm EST time) to 10pm-ish (4am EST) I will not be here and the following day is a full day 9hr-ish at work, then I get my two days off after. ^^
Back to top Go down
Cloud
Remnant
Remnant
Cloud

PostSubject: Re: absents leave form!   absents leave form! - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 02, 2013 11:43 am

Oh hun, good luck!! <3

We'll still be here Wink
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Ancient / Cetra
Ancient / Cetra
Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: absents leave form!   absents leave form! - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 02, 2013 9:53 pm

No problem, take your time.
Back to top Go down
Zack
Calamity
Calamity
Zack

PostSubject: Re: absents leave form!   absents leave form! - Page 16 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2013 10:04 am

Con in two days time and work has a stall. Because I'm a con goer me and my manager are working it. Today was Head Office shipping my store the stuff for the con.
Soooo next four days are going to be fun tomorrow is the transport of stock, the following two days after that are the con and then the day after is the transport of stock from our store back to head office.

So before and after work/con I'll post but you won't see me on I'm afraid. Sorry.
Back to top Go down
Cloud
Remnant
Remnant
Cloud

PostSubject: Re: absents leave form!   absents leave form! - Page 16 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2013 10:27 am

No need to say sorry, <3

You're doing what you have to do :3
Back to top Go down
Vincent
Bartender
Bartender
Vincent

Title : Hojo's Labrat

PostSubject: Re: absents leave form!   absents leave form! - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 09, 2013 10:58 am

Remmy, Lord of the Gays wrote:
Hello!

Would just like to inform everyone that I will not have my own laptop for the next week or so. I will still have access to a computer and a forum throughout (my hubby's knows I won't live without a computer so he's letting me use his laptop).

I'll still have access, though it'll be harder for me to switch between all three characters since I don't know if I should download browsers for him.... what does that mean? Well, not sure, really.

Just wanted to inform you all.

This has now been cleared!! Fast and speedy, sexy laptop running here!! <3
Back to top Go down
Zack
Calamity
Calamity
Zack

PostSubject: Re: absents leave form!   absents leave form! - Page 16 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 11, 2013 12:10 pm

Okay I'm finally off work I will post tomorrow though.
work then con then work my brain is not functioning tonight
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: absents leave form!   absents leave form! - Page 16 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

absents leave form!
Page 16 of 17Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
FFVII Revelations :: General Discussion :: Chocobo Nest-
Jump to:  
Switch Accounts

Username:

Password: