FFVII Revelations
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Final Fantasy VII Role-Play Forum. Two Characters Per Person.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc X

Go down 
+17
Rosso
Tseng
Vincent
Cid
Loz
Hojo
Cissnei
Yazoo
Rufus
Kadaj
Dark Nation
Elena
Cloud
Kunsel
Denzel
Sephiroth
Zack
21 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 27 ... 32  Next
AuthorMessage
Cloud
Remnant
Remnant
Cloud

Title : The Hero

Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc X   - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc X    Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc X   - Page 22 Icon_minitimeThu May 02, 2013 8:49 am

Cloud eventually swiped through the sphere, shattering the spell. He felt a slight pushback from the burst and brought his hand up to cover his eyes.

The distance between them had grown, again. He frowned and put on a defensive stance: the next attack was hers.
Back to top Go down
http://remembrance123.tumblr.com/WhereToFindMe

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc X    Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc X   - Page 22 Icon_minitimeThu May 02, 2013 8:59 am

Nero snickered as Sephiroth moved. He re-summoned his pistols with a flash of darkness and let his essence charge inside the inner-workings of the metallic weapons.

His lips curved dangerously and he smashed his guns together. The weapons clanked and darkness whirled around them until Nero fired.

A barrage of darkness shout out of the weapons and whirled around each other, aiming for Sephiroth.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc X    Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc X   - Page 22 Icon_minitimeThu May 02, 2013 10:14 am

“Zack.”

He was right, he was always late or something from work would come up and their date would be canceled. Now he had left work for her! It was almost too good to be true, why was he here now? Now, when she had finally found her calling, her calling to purify the Lifestream from the taint of the evil goddess that believe that she was infallible.

“Why are you here now, Zack?” Aerith asked .

(Sorry it took so much time, My internet was down....)

Back to top Go down
Zack
Calamity
Calamity
Zack

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc X    Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc X   - Page 22 Icon_minitimeThu May 02, 2013 1:57 pm

Zack looked at her. "You." He smiled. "I was told you were coming here."
He rubbed behind his head. "You asked for Cloud and I to help. So I came here to help you."

Zack looked to Nero and Rosso and motioned. "But I'll help you and you alone. Not them. Whatever you want help with, I will so long as no one gets hurt. There has been enough suffering on both sides. We need to fix this problem together."
Back to top Go down
Rufus
ShinRa Cadet
ShinRa Cadet
Rufus

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc X    Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc X   - Page 22 Icon_minitimeThu May 02, 2013 2:24 pm

Rufus looked at Cissnei. "You have till we get back from WRO. I have a feeling the selection for the enhancements will be fairly small."
From the file Lazard provided him with he wasn't expecting a hundred men.
Even he knew they would be lucky to even get a decent thirty out of the WRO men who transferred to the new SOLDIER.
Back to top Go down
Lazard
Bartender
Bartender
Lazard

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc X    Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc X   - Page 22 Icon_minitimeThu May 02, 2013 5:02 pm

Lazard watched Kunsel for a few moments, it was that uncertain 'maybe' that confirmed his own reservations.

Sighing, he shook his head to himself, no, it would be too much to hope that things might be different, that he might have changed.

Stacking the few other acceptable files that he'd found, he stood from the desk and looked to the clock, it was starting to get later than he'd thought, "I will leave these for him to look over in the morning," he murmured to Kunsel before heading out to find Rufus' office.
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Ancient / Cetra
Ancient / Cetra
Sephiroth

Title : One-Winged Angel

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc X    Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc X   - Page 22 Icon_minitimeThu May 02, 2013 10:43 pm

The shot of darkness slammed forward and the Masamune took the brunt of it. Sephiroth lifted one hand and pressed it against the flat of the blade in order to aid the block. It pushed against him and feet dug into the ground.

Bits of the darkness seemed to burn at his skin. How ironic it was that once he controlled it, and even now there were pieces of it, but still it burned.

When had he become a creature of light?
Back to top Go down
Kunsel
ShinRa Cadet
ShinRa Cadet
Kunsel

Title : Zack's Stalker

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc X    Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc X   - Page 22 Icon_minitimeThu May 02, 2013 11:22 pm

Kunsel gave a brief nod as Lazard stood up. He stretched and sighed slightly as he glanced at his PHS again. Nothing else had come from Zack and he knew he wouldn't be getting any sleep until his friend was back and safe. He just hoped that once they solved this Edge problem they didn't decide to spend the night out.

Or at least Zack warned him if they did. He would give that knucklehead a good smack if they had already solved this problem and were just having some fun.

He gave a groan and then moved towards the seat behind the computer before he shoved it aside and pulled his own by the computer. He was left alone in the General's office with his computer. There was no way he was going to let this chance go.
Back to top Go down
Rosso
Flower Girl
Flower Girl
Rosso

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc X    Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc X   - Page 22 Icon_minitimeFri May 03, 2013 1:24 am

Rosso circled around the blonde a moment, eying his stance and movements, keeping a distance between them only for a few seconds before charging in again, sweeping her blade to attack at his side.
Back to top Go down
Cissnei
Shinra Janitor
Shinra Janitor
Cissnei

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc X    Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc X   - Page 22 Icon_minitimeFri May 03, 2013 7:17 am

Cissnei nodded thoughtfully. 'I'll think on it, Sir. I guess I just never thought about it happening." She smiled lightly.

'ShinRa Inc raised me from a kid, trained me to be the best, I guess I own it to your company to do whatever I can to help protect it and achieve it's goals."
Back to top Go down
Cloud
Remnant
Remnant
Cloud

Title : The Hero

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc X    Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc X   - Page 22 Icon_minitimeFri May 03, 2013 10:23 am

Cloud was stunned by her speed and felt her blade rip into his side. He kicked off the ground and recoiled to the side, where he stumbled along the ground and crashed. "Shit!"

He didn't, however, open the oppertunity to her. He raised his hand and fired a Fira spell into the air, which soared before falling right into the space between them. The explosion was bright and it shot dust in the air, giving Cloud enough time to get to his feet and retake his defensive stance.

Can't fuck up, she'll tear me apart if I do.
Back to top Go down
http://remembrance123.tumblr.com/WhereToFindMe

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc X    Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc X   - Page 22 Icon_minitimeFri May 03, 2013 10:30 am

((In my defense, bringing guns to a swordfight is really hard.))

Nero ginned as Sephiroth was pushed on the defensive. He saw his chance and he swooped down. His pistols snapped away from each other, and in the phasing of darkness, the guns became transparent gunblades.

Smirking demonically, he thrusted the blades forward, through the darkness that the man was trying to block, and aiming for Sephiroth himself.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc X    Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc X   - Page 22 Icon_minitimeFri May 03, 2013 11:11 am

Aerith smiled back. Zack was always full of life, it was what she was going to protect from the evils of the Lifestream and its goddess of death. She looked in his eyes, those beautiful blue mako eyes, as blue as a serene sky.

“You came to help me, but not to help them. I do not understand.”

Looking towards Rosso, she then notices something, a tuff of golden hair. Cloud! He was here as well! Why was he fighting Rosso? Why was he in Edge with Zack? Turning away from Zack, Aerith felt she need to regain her thoughts, her emotions were in a uproar. All this time away from them both and now…now they were both here, for her.; her heart leaping for joy at the thought, when her eyes caught the man fighting Nero. Long, flowing beautiful hair, swinging his sword like a angel of death, he seemed to be fighting against Nero and not attacking SOLIDER, Cloud, or Zack.

“What is going on, Zack? Why is Sephiroth here? And why are you and Cloud not attacking him?” Aerith asked as she turned to Zack, tears beginning to fill her rich emerald eyes.
Back to top Go down
Zack
Calamity
Calamity
Zack

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc X    Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc X   - Page 22 Icon_minitimeFri May 03, 2013 12:33 pm

"I came to help you because I care about you. Whatever you truly want and believe in, I will help you. But know this, those two you came here with, they killed hundreds, possibly thousands before they pulled you from the lifestream. They stole you and tainted you. Like Jenova did to me."

Zack motioned at Sephiroth without looking away from her. He hated seeing her upset.
But he wasn't going to sugar coat it, he was going to tell her the truth.
"He came back stripped of Jenova's influence, default factory settings I suppose. I don't know how, but myself, Vincent, Yuffie we were there he coulda cut us all down but he didn't. Vincent is even texting Seph... kinda. Or trying... I don't know."

Zack looked at her, knowing that she knew Vincent well enough to trust Vincent. "There is some kind of temporary truce between Sephand Cloud, awkward and strained but it's there. If Seph falters you know Cloud, he'd cut him down no questions asked. No matter what I thought. The fact that he's still standing should mean something right?"

It was difficult to explain. He knew that and it would be even harder for her to wrap her head around what she knew now, but he would trust her judgement like she trusted him in the past.
"Whatever you think is right to do, I'll help you. If you want to keep going and help them I'll help you, if you want to pull back I'll help you. I came here to help you but only you."
Back to top Go down
Rufus
ShinRa Cadet
ShinRa Cadet
Rufus

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc X    Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc X   - Page 22 Icon_minitimeFri May 03, 2013 1:53 pm

"It is your choice Cissnei, this was merely a suggestion from Sephiroth and Zack."
He smiled at her. "There is no rush to decide right this moment."
Rufus took a sip of his coffee. "Do not feel forced to choose right now. There is alot to the treatments and if you said yes we would have to deal without you on permanent active duty for at least a week."
Back to top Go down
Cissnei
Shinra Janitor
Shinra Janitor
Cissnei

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc X    Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc X   - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSat May 04, 2013 1:38 am

"And there is a chance I could die from it." Cissnei said softly, looking down at her empty coffee mug. She didn't know all the details but she knew not all the SOLIDER recruits had handled the process well, some got violently ill and others.. worse.

"Changing the subject a little." She said as she poured herself another coffee. "How are you feeling, Sir? Now that Director Lazard is back as well?" She knew there was no love lost between the half-brothers, but if Rufus needed someone to talk to she was here and currently not busy.
Back to top Go down
Rufus
ShinRa Cadet
ShinRa Cadet
Rufus

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc X    Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc X   - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSat May 04, 2013 2:32 am

Rufus let out a breath at the question.
"I'm glad for his help, but our relationship..."
He pinched the bridge of his nose.
"It's strained. But we're talking..."
He held up the coffee pot. "another cup?"
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Ancient / Cetra
Ancient / Cetra
Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc X    Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc X   - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSat May 04, 2013 5:53 am

Sephiroth twisted his grip in order to deflect one of the blades as the other cut into into skin. His hold twisted slightly and the blade struck back against the darkness and the gunblades. His eyes locked on Nero as he moved.

He couldn't let him win, not now, not ever.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc X    Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc X   - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSat May 04, 2013 12:56 pm

Aerith nodded as she felt Zack’s reassertion that he would always be by her side, whatever she truly wanted and believed in, Zack would be at her side.

“Tainted me? It was more like they opened my eyes to the selfish goddess of the Lifestream.” Aerith replied softly

“And just because Sephiroth is now cleanse from the calamity, it doesn't mean he is innocence from the thousands of people he killed, and it doesn't make him innocence for my death.”

Turning away from Zack, Aerith felt the loneliness once more creeping in her heart. Cloud should have killed her murderer on sight. They all are against you, You cannot trust any of them.

“Can I truly trust you, Zack?” Aerith asked.
Back to top Go down
Zack
Calamity
Calamity
Zack

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc X    Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc X   - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSat May 04, 2013 1:16 pm

Zack took her hand in his. "Seph is well aware of what he did and it's not easy for him, I've watched him struggle with what he did. I wanted to hate him for what he did, but he was suffering and you know me and seeing people suffer. It's something I can't stand."

He kissed her hand lightly. "I'm here for, you can trust me, if this is what you believe will fix the planet, save the thousands out there, and those that are suffering because of what the lifestream and the Goddess did then I will help you till the end."

Zack looked at her. "The Goddess doesn't like me much either at the moment. I'm tainted with Jenova, she picked Sephiroth and Kadaj over Cloud, so c'mon gotta be a few screws loose in her head."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc X    Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc X   - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2013 1:25 am

Aerith stared at her slender hand in Zack’s strong hand; she couldn't help but wonder if their love had in fact never died. His stayed with him when he left this world to go into the Lifestream and hers shifted to Cloud. That in its self was confusing, she knew she loved Cloud but for how much? Was it something that she replaced that grew on its own or was her love for each of them much deeper than she even thought? Even now she questioned herself.

Aerith was so deep in thought with her own conflicts that she barely caught what Zack had said. ”I wanted to hate him for what he did....” That stunned her into silence, what was she suppose to do? It seemed that even though her, no, their lives had been ripped away from them, never to do what most people were able to do, Zack had forgiven Sephiroth to the point that he called him Seph, just how close were they?

Watching Zack kiss her hand, Aerith felt a bitter cold wind whip right through her, something was off. Yes, he had always been a gentleman, but she knew that they had feelings for each other. One would think he would be more....Aggressive? Passionate? Overcame with emotion? Maybe she shouldn't be expecting the same passion, it had been a long time since they had see each other, after all.

“Help me to give justice to the Goddess, to purify the Lifestream and to bring justice to my murderer, Sephiroth.” Aerith cried as she threw herself into Zack’s arms clinging to him, her hand sliding into his thick black hair.

Back to top Go down
Cissnei
Shinra Janitor
Shinra Janitor
Cissnei

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc X    Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc X   - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2013 1:50 am

Cissnei shook her head lightly. "I'm fine with what I have, but thank you, Sir." She watched the emotions play over his face as he thought and talked about his half-brother and biting her lip a little she reached out and placed her hand gently on top of one of Rufus' hands.

She knew she shouldn't touch the President, he was known for not liking to be touched when it was uncalled for, but she wanted him to know she was there for him as more than just a bodyguard. "If you ever need to talk, I mean it, Sir. I'm here. Tseng and Reno, they would listen and probably give you some decent enough advice, but sometimes talking to a female is best I think. Maybe it's an empathy thing? Even if you just want to rant and for me to say nothing, whatever you need, Sir."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc X    Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc X   - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2013 3:22 am

Nero grinned, ferally, as one blade managed to damage.

The guns at the tips of his wings, which were now facing downwards, cocked onto Sephiroth and fired.
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Ancient / Cetra
Ancient / Cetra
Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc X    Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc X   - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2013 3:34 am

The blade of the Masamune pressed back through the darkness and cut through the bullets. Sephiroth moved into a strike aimed through the other man's chest. The long blade twisted slightly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc X    Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc X   - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2013 5:29 am

Nero felt the twist of the blade and backed away quickly. The length of the Masamune still managed to slash his chest again and he winced as he was backing away.

Deciding to play safe with distance, he flurried dancing flames, black as tar towards the silver haired male.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc X    Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc X   - Page 22 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc X
Page 22 of 32Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 27 ... 32  Next