FFVII Revelations
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Final Fantasy VII Role-Play Forum. Two Characters Per Person.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc X

Go down 
+17
Rosso
Tseng
Vincent
Cid
Loz
Hojo
Cissnei
Yazoo
Rufus
Kadaj
Dark Nation
Elena
Cloud
Kunsel
Denzel
Sephiroth
Zack
21 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 23 ... 32  Next
AuthorMessage
Sephiroth
Ancient / Cetra
Ancient / Cetra
Sephiroth

Title : One-Winged Angel

Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc X   - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc X    Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc X   - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 21, 2013 6:16 pm

If Zack left Sephiroth wouldn't stop him. No, he would refuse to. Eyes remained trained on the other as Zack excused himself and his hand slipped away from where it rested on his knee. The first urge that he couldn't deny had risen to the surface far too quickly was to go after Zack.

Finally his gaze flickered towards Lazard for a moment. "They were involved before his death," he tried to focus and long fingers shook slightly with emotions he did not understand. A want to go after Zack, a rage with Nero for even existing.

And then it came, the veiled permission to leave and go after him. Sephiroth's eyes lifted up and met Lazard's look. He did not know how much the former director knew, particularly about the growth of his relationship with Zack. He shouldn't be the one, Sephiroth knew now he outranked the man. He was the leader, and yet Lazard was giving him permission to go after Zack.

Slowly he released the file and stood up. "My number is the same it always was, if I am needed contact me."
Back to top Go down
Lazard
Bartender
Bartender
Lazard

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc X    Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc X   - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 21, 2013 6:29 pm

Lazard inclined his head, "Very well," he murmured, "Rufus is going to be away over night, apparently, I will see that he has the information that he requested by the morning. I will keep you updated if anything comes up." he assured, he wasn't overly keen on dealing with Rufus, but he could at least spare Sephiroth and Zack that.
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Ancient / Cetra
Ancient / Cetra
Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc X    Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc X   - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 21, 2013 7:30 pm

Sephiroth gave a brief nod as he left Lazard in the office. Even now it seemed he would be torn between his duty and his desires. It had not been this difficult before, not since the order had come through to kill Angeal. And he had refused it, he said he would be deep down he had known that he would not do such a thing, had promised Zack that they would fail to eliminate him.

And once again he was here shirking his duties without even a moment of concern.

As he stepped out the guards were asked for the direction Zack went, they had known of course. It seemed that neither of them could leave without the guards knowing.
Back to top Go down
Kunsel
ShinRa Cadet
ShinRa Cadet
Kunsel

Title : Zack's Stalker

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc X    Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc X   - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 21, 2013 7:42 pm

Kunsel let the front legs of the chair drop back to the ground and stood with a grin and a salute. "Yes sir, consider it done."

While he looked forward to catching up again he couldn't help the feeling that his new assignment was that of a glorified babysitter. But then again it was the job of a Turk and it seemed that it was his turn to fill the role, not to mention it would give him and excuse to stay close to his friend.

"Any further orders sir?"
Back to top Go down
Zack
Calamity
Calamity
Zack

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc X    Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc X   - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 21, 2013 11:36 pm

Zack was leaning on the fence, wishing he could be anywhere bu here.
If Denzel didn't want this so much, Zack would have told Rufus to stick it by now.
But of course in that time he'd sucked Sephiroth back in trapping them all.
Zack was definitely stuck. He knew he still had feelings for Aerith, but he also cared alot about Seph too.

His hand dragged through his hair as he let out a sigh.
Back to top Go down
Rufus
ShinRa Cadet
ShinRa Cadet
Rufus

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc X    Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc X   - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 21, 2013 11:43 pm

"No, you're free to go."
Rufus nodded his head at Kunsel dismissing him.
Hopefully, Zack's friend could keep him in place.

But for now, he would have to gather, who he could find of the Turks.
They needed to travel with him to the WRO. He wanted an assessment of the WRO.
Not just from Reeve that and a sweep of the building to make sure there were no more infected.
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Ancient / Cetra
Ancient / Cetra
Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc X    Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc X   - Page 14 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 22, 2013 1:03 am

It didn't take long to spot the man and while a part of his mind told him to let Zack be and return to his duty the other part seemed to want to cling to him, to hold him there. Sephiroth moved forward and stopped behind Zack. He placed his hands down on either side of Zack and leaned forward against his back.

His head dropped slightly and the long hair brushed slightly against the arms. He didn't say anything, would not have anything to say.

And so he just remained there behind him.
Back to top Go down
Kunsel
ShinRa Cadet
ShinRa Cadet
Kunsel

Title : Zack's Stalker

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc X    Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc X   - Page 14 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 22, 2013 1:20 am

Kunsel nodded and turned away. He flipped his phone open and sighed as he figured he better at least let someone in charge when dealing with the Turks that he was back. He groaned and pulled up Reno's number.

Back in Healin. The prez put me on puppysitting duty.

He hit send before he headed back towards the offices. Finding Zack would be the difficult part, but there were always ways to make it easier. He stretched and then pulled up Zack's number once again.

Hey man,
I'm back in town, how abouta drink or something?
Blondie told me you guys could use some help.

With it sent Kunsel flashed a grin and stretched. Now just to wait.
Back to top Go down
Zack
Calamity
Calamity
Zack

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc X    Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc X   - Page 14 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 22, 2013 12:44 pm

It was a familiar comfort. Part of him was glad for it.
Zack let out a breath. Even in the silence Sephiroth's presence was a welcomed comfort.
His hand moved from the fence to rest over Seph's and he squeezed it.
"Sorry." He knew Seph understood and he didn't have to apologize but he felt like he needed to.

Aerith was the girlfriend he never really officially broke up with because of his untimely death.
That made this whole thing a little more complicated. Especially when he still cared for her.
But he couldn't stop caring about Seph and with the Nero card smack bang in the middle.
He was confused, completely at a lost, knowing she was alive and out there.

It would mean he would run into her again.
He just hoped it was under her own sanity, not Nero's influence.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc X    Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc X   - Page 14 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 22, 2013 1:04 pm

Her outburst made him blink in surprise. He was, of course, concerned for her safety, but he needed to show her just how expendable she was. It was an odd predicament: The Cetra would be useful, indeed, and he would even protect her -- but if she kept jogging out of her place, she would be cast away. If she was more trouble than she was worth, there would be no second chances.

"Edge," he repeated and hummed to himself.

Yes. He looked over to Rosso, then to Aerith. "Our goal will be a mass slaughter. Every life we take is a source of energy for the Negative. Yes, there are those who's energies are worth more -- such as those infused with Mako; however -- they are generally much harder to kill. In the time it could take to kill one such as Valentine or Sephiroth, we could kill hundreds of citizens."

He looked over to Aerith. "I want your magical properties to show no mercy." He glanced to Rosso, "And I don't think I really have to tell you, my dear, but I want no survivors."

His wings snapped open. "To ensure our death-count is the highest, we must prevent people from leaving the city; human self-preservation will make them run."
Back to top Go down
Rosso
Flower Girl
Flower Girl
Rosso

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc X    Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc X   - Page 14 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 22, 2013 3:24 pm

Rosso's lips twisted in an ecstatic smile at the thought of the mass slaughter. Finally. Something that she could enjoy doing, not waiting around and babysitting the little cetra, or going to visit other dead ends.

“There will be none left alive by the time I am finished with them darling,” She assured, she could feel her blade slicing through people already, feel the blood drying on her skin as she bathed in it. Already she could hear the terrified cries of the masses and she revelled in it.
Back to top Go down
Kadaj
Third Class
Third Class
Kadaj

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc X    Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc X   - Page 14 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 22, 2013 9:15 pm

We did not leave you - you turned from us. You opened yourself to the Negative Stream and now you seek to destroy everything you once protected.

She filled where Aerith's fingers penetrated with a seering heat, knowing that she would be forced to pull away or risk seriously harming herself. The flower girl may have been their ally once, but now she was a dangerous threat and they were prepared to harm her if they must.

Do as you will, former child of the planet. I cannot help you.

Kadaj's eyes glowed and his hair shimmered as Minerva took her grip again, glancing to the incoming spell. "You want to know our true powers?" She said with a faint smirk. "We will not release Kadaj's full force," their hand drifted over the shard that still pulsated against his chest, "but we will show you what we can do together."

Without another word she vanished as the water came crashing down onto the spot where she had stood.

"Meet us in Edge," she whispered in Cloud's ear, partially materialising for only a moment before disappearing again, stepping forward from the nothing to before Sephiroth and Zack. They turned to Sephiroth first.

"The flower girl is with them, and they are headed to Edge to corrupt what is left of us. If they succeed then there is nothing left to fight for."

Slowly they turned to face Zack. "We will not ask you to fight. We cannot ask that of you. If you should choose to stand with us then we will welcome you, but we cannot fault you if you turn away. Aerith was precious to us both. Now she is something even we cannot recognise."
Back to top Go down
Angeal
Shinra Janitor
Shinra Janitor
Angeal

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc X    Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc X   - Page 14 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 22, 2013 9:38 pm

Angeal had been watching the fight but Kadaj's sudden change had him on edge, he was aware that Minerva liked to take control without any warning, and it was confirmed as Kadaj seemingly dissovled into water after a brief exchange.

"What's going on?" he asked as he moved over to Cloud.
Back to top Go down
Lazard
Bartender
Bartender
Lazard

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc X    Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc X   - Page 14 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 22, 2013 10:23 pm

Lazard grabbed a pen and some paper, making notes of his own on the apparent quality of the candidates as he read through the files.

He shook his head to himself, chuckling softly, he'd come back from the dead and already he was back behind a desk again.

It was better than being dead, he supposed, although with how mind numbing paperwork could be, he doubted there was actually little difference.

None of these candidates were overly outstanding, but it was probably the best that they could get hold of.

Speaking of getting hold of things, he needed to sort himself out with a new handgun, a phone, a spare pair of glasses, they always had a habit of breaking at the most inopportune time, there were other also essentials that he would need to acquire, clothes, toiletries, etc, although he was not about to go and ask Rufus for anything, he'd get himself sorted out when he had a moment.

He shook his head to himself,, this work wasn't going to get itself done.
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Ancient / Cetra
Ancient / Cetra
Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc X    Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc X   - Page 14 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 22, 2013 10:53 pm

The contact was simple as was the apology though there was no reason for it to be given. His eyes shut for a moment and Sephiroth remained silent except for brief breaths and the contact between their bodies. Nothing had to be said and if Zack needed him he knew the other man would say so.

He remained still until he heard the noise of another behind them. In an instant he drew away from Zack and eyes flashed over and reflexively reached for the blade that was kept upon his back. It wasn't there but neither did he need it as the calm eyes locked on Kadaj. He could not ask Zack to fight this battle no more than he could be asked to destroy Zack. Shoulders settled as he glanced back.

"I must attend to this," it was his responsibility, his duty, and he could not wait for Rufus to decide to act. He had to act before it was too late. Finally he turned back towards Kadaj. "I will be there," he said as shoulders settled slightly. He needed to return to the office, tell Lazard to do anything to keep Rufus off his back and retrieve the Masamune. No matter the danger, he would not bring any of the men into this.
Back to top Go down
Kadaj
Third Class
Third Class
Kadaj

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc X    Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc X   - Page 14 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 22, 2013 11:14 pm

"Do what you must and we will wait."

Whether Cloud, Angeal and Genesis would be able to move as quickly as it was needed, Minerva was not sure. They too needed time to prepare and if she needed to collect them after Sephiroth then that would be acceptably within her parameters.

There was not time to hesitate, and even she could feel the seepage of what Kadaj used to be as the shard glowed. She also knew that to remove it was to make the boy vulnerable. No, she could contain it for a while, and whatever he was before did not pose any immediate threats to the Lifestream.

Not yet.

We must be prepared to fight.
Back to top Go down
Cloud
Remnant
Remnant
Cloud

Title : The Hero

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc X    Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc X   - Page 14 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 22, 2013 11:29 pm

"Edge?" Cloud blinked as Kadaj disappeared. What the hell is she thinking?

He turned to Angeal with a confused expression.

"Your guess is as good as mine."
Back to top Go down
http://remembrance123.tumblr.com/WhereToFindMe
Zack
Calamity
Calamity
Zack

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc X    Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc X   - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2013 3:12 am

Aerith was heading to edge and he felt his hands grip the fence.
At least the lifestream understood why he couldn't fight.
But that didn't mean he wouldn't go. But there was still Denzel to watch.
Cloud would probably have a few words if he up and left Denzel again.

Sephiroth was now heading back towards the lodge.
"I'm going Seph! I won't be able to fight her... but it's Aerith I have to go."
He was standing there looking at Seph's back.
This was important to him just as much as Seph was important.

Aerith needed to know he still cared, perhaps he could still reach her.
Tainted or not. Tainted wasn't always bad. He was tainted with Jenova.
He still had her tainting him and he was doing what he could to help.
"I have to talk to her. Have to make her see she doesn't have to do this."
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Ancient / Cetra
Ancient / Cetra
Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc X    Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc X   - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2013 3:26 am

Sephiroth turned back and his gaze lingered on Zack for a moment before he nodded. If he was to be facing Nero again it would be better to have someone at his back that he knew he could trust. His eyes flickered back towards Kadaj and nodded briefly. "I will be only a few minutes," he said as he moved inside.

It didn't take long to reach the office and his gaze leveled on Lazard for a moment. If the man didn't ask what he was doing as he retrieved both of his long blades he would explain it anyways.

"Edge is under attack by Nero and his group. Zack and myself will be taking care of it so do your best to distract Rufus. I would rather he didn't know that we left."
Back to top Go down
Lazard
Bartender
Bartender
Lazard

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc X    Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc X   - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2013 3:34 am

Lazard looked to Sephiroth over his glasses a moment and nodded his head at his words, “I have no intention of running off and telling him anything,” he assured with a faint smirk, he was sure hell would freeze over before that started happening. He was half tempted to offer them extended leave, just to annoy Rufus with their absence, but things needed to be done, and they probably needed to be there for it.
Back to top Go down
Kadaj
Third Class
Third Class
Kadaj

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc X    Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc X   - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2013 3:43 am

Minerva gave a sad smile, her hand going to cup Zack's cheek before she remembered that she wasn't in her own form and such an action could be considered weirder than others. The hand returned to their chest, recoiling slightly from the shard and then dropping to their side.

"You were her companion within the Lifestream, as she was our guidance," she said softly. "We understand what we are asking of you when we tell you that it is possible that she may not be saved. We are not giving up on her, but we are not unrealistically optimistic." She took a step forward and pressed a finger to Zack's chest. "Jenova planted a single seed of darkness within you, but within her is a river of it. A seed may choose to not grow... but a river always runs. It is in it's nature... and so too is it now within hers."

She drew away and turned from Zack with a sigh. "She need not do it, but it is now who she is. It is very hard to strip that from a person."
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Ancient / Cetra
Ancient / Cetra
Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc X    Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc X   - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2013 3:47 am

Sephiroth nodded and the Masamune was placed on his back as the Sadamune was taken in hand. He turned from Lazard for a moment and moved towards the door. "We will return as soon as possible, hopefully with Edge still standing."

If they lost Edge they would be on the defensive and there would be no telling if the lifestream would ever become whole again. That close to Midgar was dangerous, too dangerous, and there were many civilians. This could all too easily turn into another Wutai or Nibelheim.

He sighed and moved back outside towards Kadaj and where he had left Zack.

"Kadaj," Sephiroth stopped short of him and held the Sadamune in his left hand.
Back to top Go down
Kadaj
Third Class
Third Class
Kadaj

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc X    Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc X   - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2013 4:11 am

Minerva instantly retreated, leaving a rather dazed Kadaj blinking up at Sephiroth as he held out the weapon.

"That's Sadamune, the sister of Masamune," he said with a confused frown, his gaze flicking from the weapon to Sephiroth. "A Wutainese blade isn't simply given about... it chooses it's master long before they'll ever meet. Would she even accept me wielding her?"

The situation had thrown him completely off centre, and Minerva completely retreating back from him made him wonder if there was something important he was missing about the gesture.

"Well, probably not with the way you're presenting her to start with," he muttered under his breath, the shard pulsating brighter. His hand clasped to his mouth to stop anything else coming out, worried about where that thought had come from.
Back to top Go down
Zack
Calamity
Calamity
Zack

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc X    Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc X   - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2013 4:33 am

Zack stood there watching the gesture of the blade.
He had always thought the same, that the blade picked it's owner.
Like he had yet to find his own blade. But he wouldn't for a while.
He knew that now. He had to get used to the lack of a buster sword.

But Cloud's one was fine. It helped him protect those he cared about.
"So are we stealing a truck or hijacking Cid's airship?"
He grinned. "Tell me we're hijacking Cid."
That would completely interrupt Rufus' travel plans if they did.
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Ancient / Cetra
Ancient / Cetra
Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc X    Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc X   - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2013 4:40 am

"You are going to a battlefield without any weapon," Sephiroth studied Kadaj for a moment and flipped the blade back over to rest beside the Masamune. He would not have offered it to just anyone, not without the strong feeling that he had to.

Eyes flickered back towards Zack for a minute before his gaze once again leveled on Kadaj.

"Do you have a suggestion or do we figure out if any of us can convince Highwind? If Nero is already on his way we do not have time for the drive."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc X    Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc X   - Page 14 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc X
Page 14 of 32Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 23 ... 32  Next