FFVII Revelations
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Final Fantasy VII Role-Play Forum. Two Characters Per Person.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX

Go down 
+18
Loz
Yazoo
Tseng
NPC
Vincent
Kunsel
Genesis
Cissnei
Dark Nation
Rufus
Angeal
Cloud
Denzel
Kadaj
Reno Nevada
Sephiroth
Rosso
Zack
22 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 23 ... 36  Next
AuthorMessage
Kunsel
ShinRa Cadet
ShinRa Cadet
Kunsel

Title : Zack's Stalker

Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX   Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2013 9:18 am

Kunsel gave a shrug as he pulled away from Vincent and headed down the hall. Well this wouldn't be so hard, especially if he knew them they would have some sort of computer somewhere. Arms crossed behind his head he turned down the hall and eyes flickered around in search of a computer. Eyes found one and it was pulled up quickly.

Simple, too simple. They had become amateurs in the years and he selected the cameras. They were clicked through quickly until he found the president. Eyes focused on the screen and caught the sight of the president.

"Found you," he said as he flashed a grin and logged out before heading back down the hall. "This way!"
Back to top Go down
Vincent
Bartender
Bartender
Vincent

Title : Hojo's Labrat

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX   Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2013 9:24 am

Vincent was thankful the holler came sooner than later. He put his hand down and followed after Kunsel. The raven could feel the beasts under his skin growl and bicker with each other. None of them could even properly communicate without Vincent as the medium. A growl formed in Vincent's own throat as he stalked next to Kunsel. "Faster."
Back to top Go down
http://remembrance123.tumblr.com/WhereToFindMe
Zack
Calamity
Calamity
Zack

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX   Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2013 10:22 am

Zack nodded his head. "Yeah that would be best. I'll probably just blurt everything out."
He let out a breath his hand moved over Sephiroth's lightly and this thumb flickered across the top.
He wouldn't know how to explain what had happened. How he let himself get infected.
How he went to her willingly, embraced her. It was not his finest moment...

Slowly he moved his arms round Seph and hugged him.
Everything was just piling up on at him. Their lack of freedom, the fact he had been so stupid.
How he felt this entire time and never clicked. Even what Seph had been through... Everything.
"I'm sorry I was so weak, how I couldn't fight it. How I probably won't be able to fight it."
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Ancient / Cetra
Ancient / Cetra
Sephiroth

Title : One-Winged Angel

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX   Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2013 11:17 am

The hand gripped his own before Zack pressed close, arms wrapped around him. For this moment it was just them. He knew her power, had felt her call before and felt the need to move to that love. Slowly his arms moved and wrapped around Zack, holding him close. Close contact did not occur often and he held him close.

"Zack, anyone would fall. It is not weakness and even if you could not I swore I would stop you. I will not allow her to take you again."

One hand was brought up as he lightly touched the back of Zack's head. It was only them, a moment of silence, the man who he had so recently been willing to die for. He had offered his life, and he would sooner offer it again than allow him to die. He could not let him go.
Back to top Go down
Cloud
Remnant
Remnant
Cloud

Title : The Hero

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX   Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2013 9:41 pm

Cloud pursed his lips, but nodded nonetheless. "Done."

If Denzel asked him to tear down the sky, he would do it after what Cloud did to his own family. If Denzel could forgive Kadaj enough to give him another chance, then certainly he could do the same for Sephiroth. Or, atleast, give Sephiroth another chance to fuck up -- which he was certain would be the outcome because he is a close-minded dick who's still a little butt-hurt about Nibleheim, Aerith, the fucking meteor, mind control and everything else.

"Would it be alright if Kadaj stayed with us, in this room? ShinRa's after him, so I want to keep him close, okay?" He looked up at the silver haired male, "Is that fine with you?"
Back to top Go down
Kunsel
ShinRa Cadet
ShinRa Cadet
Kunsel

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX   Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2013 10:04 pm

Kunsel walked next to the seemingly impatient Vincent, a bit confused but he didn't have all the information. He pointed down a hallway and took it before stopping in front of one of the doors. "Right here."

The door was pushed open and he stepped out of the way to let the other one step through first.

It was perhaps better to stay out of the way for now.
Back to top Go down
Vincent
Bartender
Bartender
Vincent

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX   Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2013 10:09 pm

Strands of red and black began swirling around Vincent and he clutched his arm with his other hand, "Enough, Gigas!" The strands began to fade away and he released the clutch on his arm. He swallowed hard and leaned over, breathing heavy. Danmnit, why now?

After a second he got up, pulled Cerberus out of her sheath and kicked the door open. Stepping in, he locked his eyes on Rufus.

"Shinra."
Back to top Go down
Denzel
Third Class
Third Class
Denzel

Title : The Child Soldier

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX   Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2013 10:13 pm

Denzel frowned, suddenly confused by Cloud's phrasing. Done? What was done? Maybe it was his mind messing with him, another effect of the mako. If being stronger meant forgiving Kadaj like Cloud had done he would try his best. He blinked a moment, suddenly confused, by it. Eyes flickered up towards Kadaj as he watched him and slowly nodded.

"It's fine," he said as he reached out to pet Dark Nation's head.
Back to top Go down
Zack
Calamity
Calamity
Zack

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX   Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2013 2:09 am

Zack felt Seph's hand touch the back of his head. Those arms around him.
He felt weak and stupid right now, but at least Seph's arms were comfort.
Zack didn't really know what they were going to do now here, just talk to Cloud perhaps.
Have this meeting, probably get everyone caught up. But right now it could wait.

Zack looked up at Seph. "Thank-you for everything Seph, Really."
He pulled him down before Sephiroth could reply.
The kiss was quick, but a way of a thank-you that and he wanted to.
He had wanted to since he saw Seph get hurt in Wutai.
Back to top Go down
Rufus
ShinRa Cadet
ShinRa Cadet
Rufus

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX   Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2013 2:25 am

Rufus turned round as the door swung open.
He heard his name and he looked over at Vincent.
Cerberus in the former Turks' hand but not yet aimed.
"Vincent. I take it you're well enough to move around."

He raised a brow at the gun. "Yet something tells me you're upset."
Rufus looked at Vincent. "So what can I do for you?"
At least they had Vincent at Healin for now.
It could prove useful if they were attacked. Depending on the gunman himself of course.
Back to top Go down
Kunsel
ShinRa Cadet
ShinRa Cadet
Kunsel

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX   Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2013 2:50 am

Eyes lingered on Vincent, watching him closely as the strands became visible and the man yelled. Well, this was interesting. For all the information he knew he didn't believe that Valentine lacked any sort of control but perhaps that was just something the files got wrong. This could prove to be a valuable source of information so Kunsel remained, as Vincent kicked the door open.

Kunsel resisted the urge to roll his eyes at the President's comment despite it not being visible beneath the shades. Well there was no telling, as far as he knew the President had developed something to be able to tell even if someone was talking about him behind his back. Something it seemed that whatever he knew others knew it as well.

As he watched the exchange Kunsel leaned back against the wall and let one foot rest against it. Well... this would be entertaining, or at the very least informative.
Back to top Go down
Kadaj
Third Class
Third Class
Kadaj

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX   Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2013 2:52 am

"He tried to kill you... he almost did..."

Kadaj visibly cringed at the reminder of a person he couldn't remember being, of the person everyone saw when they looked at him - and there was nothing he could do to change that. He could not change the way he looked; even if he dyed his hair dark and wore white he would not be able to detract from looking like that person.

He had moved to leave, to spare Denzel more pain, when Cloud began to speak. He wanted to believe him, desperately so, but he couldn't tell if it was the truth or just empty words to make the younger teen allow Kadaj to stay. Cloud had said that Sephiroth was to blame, but now shifted it more to Jenova - but which was it? Was Sephiroth bad or misguided?

Was he, himself, bad or misguided?

His gaze flickered up and met Denzel's for the brief moment the boy could stand to look at him, his heart pounding as that second chance was given. He gave a small smile at the offer of the room and shook his head.

"We can discuss where I stand in the morning, when Denzel has had the time to process the thought," he replied softly. "I won't come between you, and while I hope the offer of a second chance is sincere I know that now is not the time to put it into practice. You need to look after Denzel - and I don't want to press my presence on him when he isn't comfortable with me here, not yet. He isn't well - I can't put that extra stress on him. I will stay with Sephiroth - he wants me as far away from ShinRa as you do... I think I will be safe from the company with him for tonight."

He took a step back into the hallway and inclined his head to them both with a warmer smile before turning and leaving them in peace. They needed each other, but they didn't need him in the middle. He would stay with Sephiroth, find more answers to questions he wasn't even sure of yet.

He looked into the open doors of the rooms, looking for the man and stopped still as he saw Sephiroth with his arms around the man who had carried Denzel, turning away with a blush as the dark haired man pressed his lips to the General's.

It was apparently not a good time.
Back to top Go down
Cloud
Remnant
Remnant
Cloud

Title : The Hero

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX   Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2013 3:03 am

He wanted to object to Kadaj being with Sephiroth, but then he reminded himself that Denzel asked him to give the silver haired fucker general a second chance. Cloud sighed and kept himself where he was, "Alright. Kadaj will be with Sephiroth tonight, and I'll be here. Zack and I will probably look after you. I also want you to meet Angeal, later, when you recover."

What else was he supposed to say? Damnit, he wished he was Tifa or Aerith at this point.
Back to top Go down
Vincent
Bartender
Bartender
Vincent

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX   Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2013 3:12 am

He screwed his eyes shut, and yelled at the monsters inside him to shut the hell up. They weren't used to his outburst and were instantly silenced. His red eyes opened and he breathed heavily. "Hojo is your problem now. He has Chaos, and the protomateria. Arguably, Hojo may even be stronger with Chaos than I was." He breathed heavily and looked to his side.

"I need rest and it seems that I will be unable to fight or assist in combat." His grip on Cerberus tensed as he couldn't believe the words he was about to say. "I should thank you for your hospitality. When I recover, I will be leaving. That is all."

He turned his back, then peaked over his shoulder. "You would do well not to underestimate our opponents."
Back to top Go down
Rufus
ShinRa Cadet
ShinRa Cadet
Rufus

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX   Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2013 3:27 am

Rufus watched Vincent walk out as he took in the information.
Hojo had Chaos and the protomateria?
"Just returning the favour, for Tseng and Elena, that time." Rufus stated.
"I never underestimate Hojo. Trust me."

It wasn't the news he needed to hear.
He would probably have to send Reeve a message soon to catch him up.
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Ancient / Cetra
Ancient / Cetra
Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX   Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2013 3:30 am

Sephiroth was not given the chance to excuse the thank you from Zack when he was pulled down, lips pressed against his own. The feel had still not become familiar and a part of him doubted it would ever become so. It was brief, different, just the quick kiss before it was separated again. The green eyes flickered down towards Zack for a moment.

There was nothing he could say any longer and slowly the hand dropped from the back of Zack's head and slowly drew back slightly.

Everything was changing so quickly.
Back to top Go down
Vincent
Bartender
Bartender
Vincent

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX   Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2013 3:34 am

Vincent gave a firm nod before taking a glance to Kunsel. This one intrigued him, and while he should be heading straight back to the bed, he left the room and concealed his presence behind the door.

He was not one for dirty methods, but he was a little curious.
Back to top Go down
Denzel
Third Class
Third Class
Denzel

Title : The Child Soldier

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX   Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2013 3:45 am

Denzel held Kadaj's gaze until the other teen shook his head and Denzel blinked for a moment as Kadaj made his decision. He hadn't meant to chase him away, he didn't trust him but he would give him a chance. He just hoped deep down that Cloud was right to trust all of them again. "I'll be fine," he said as he looked back up at Kadaj.

Slowly Denzel allowed himslf to sink back into the bed with Dark Nation. He had heard the name Angeal mentioned before, and the fact that he was going to properly meet him excited him, but right now he just wanted to sleep.

"Thank you Cloud."

He shouldn't have had to watch over him, but he was. He just hoped the mako was enough, that he would be strong enough to protect himself and keep everyone else from getting hurt.
Back to top Go down
Kunsel
ShinRa Cadet
ShinRa Cadet
Kunsel

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX   Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2013 4:03 am

Well that was interesting. Hojo... Chaos... Protomateria... well this was new and a slight frown creased his features. He knew he should contact Zack, see what he knew about this. And if he didn't know anything... well then he'd just have to find some information himself. When Vincent moved out of the way he stepped in and let the door shut behind him.

"Sir," he said with a nod towards Rufus. "There's been no sign of the one inhabited by the lifestream."
Back to top Go down
Rufus
ShinRa Cadet
ShinRa Cadet
Rufus

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX   Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2013 6:17 am

Once Vincent was gone, Rufus only had a moment to think on the news of Hojo fusing himself with Chaos.
The kind of damage it would bring. But he didn't have long to think on it when Kunsel stepped into the room.
More bad news. The lifestream could have devoured the Tsviet in the time since before their Junon mission.
"Reeve was barely able to track the lifestream when it was airborne reviving everyone."
One would have thought a physical form would have been much easier. Obviously not.

"No sign of Weiss, Nero, and Hojo." Yet they were all out there, somewhere.
"See if you can hack the WRO tracking system from here. Revert the trace back to it's original settings."
If Weiss had been devoured by the lifestream again, then that left only one theory.
"It's possible the lifestream maybe airborne again."
Back to top Go down
Zack
Calamity
Calamity
Zack

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX   Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2013 6:21 am

Zack looked at Seph, his face heating up. "Sorry. I just... it's... um."
He rubbed behind his head. "I forget that you don't really know much about this stuff."
Zack looked to the side to see Kadaj standing there head averted and his face went even redder.
"And in front of an audience." His right hand slapped his forehead.
Secrecy meant no public viewings. Which apparently he failed at doing also.
Back to top Go down
Kunsel
ShinRa Cadet
ShinRa Cadet
Kunsel

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX   Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2013 6:47 am

Kunsel gave a salute as he flashed a grin. "Yes sir!" He said as he glanced around the room in search of some sort of computer, no luck given that it was a medical room. He would have to search out one of the offices, they were usually pretty easy to find. The ex-SOLDIER turned from the room with a wave.

"I'll let you know soon as I've got something."

Hacking into the WRO computers would be a little more difficult but there were few things that eluded him. He had long lacked the raw power some of the greats in SOLDIER had. He would never had made it to first class but there were always more ways to get around things than pure brawn. Kunsel hurried down the hall and opened a few doors before he found a room that served his needs.

"Okay just you and me now."
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Ancient / Cetra
Ancient / Cetra
Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX   Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2013 7:18 am

Pulling away had obviously been the wrong action but there was nothing he could do to recover from it. There was a moment of confusion and a need to say or do something to stop the sudden awkward moment however there was no need to as soon as Sephiroth followed his line of sight.

Kadaj...

"It's fine," it would be fine. Perhaps it was more normal to have the type of openness Angeal and Genesis had, though that was not an option right at the moment. "Kadaj, why don't you come in. We can sort out sleeping arrangements."

Sephiroth could not deny that his eyes kept lingering back between the teen and Zack. He had not expected for it to become like this.
Back to top Go down
Kadaj
Third Class
Third Class
Kadaj

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX   Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2013 7:26 am

Kadaj slowly turned and looked into the room again, his cheeks slightly less flushed than when he had walked in on them. He wasn't sure how to react, or if indeed a reaction was necessary. It was a modern world, after all, and after the display Angeal and the redhead gave in the street then a more private kiss was not something to be baulked at.

"I didn't mean to disturb you," he said by way of apology, the bag going over his shoulder as his hands slid into the tight pockets of his skinny jeans. "If you two would like some privacy I'm sure I can find another room. I don't want to impose. I didn't know that you... when I..."

He shrugged and shook his head, holding a hand out to Zack. "Hi, I'm sorry I have no idea who you are. Don't take it personally if we knew each other - I don't remember anyone."
Back to top Go down
Zack
Calamity
Calamity
Zack

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX   Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2013 7:57 am

Zack looked at Kadaj and he smiled. "It's okay. I'm Zack. Cloud's mentor... and best friend. and now his family."
He walked up to Kadaj pulling him into the room. "You don't remember anything?" He smiled.
"Good cause last time you totally hated me. Means we can start over. I'm up for new friends."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX   Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX - Page 11 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX
Page 11 of 36Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 23 ... 36  Next