FFVII Revelations
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Final Fantasy VII Role-Play Forum. Two Characters Per Person.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX

Go down 
+18
Loz
Yazoo
Tseng
NPC
Vincent
Kunsel
Genesis
Cissnei
Dark Nation
Rufus
Angeal
Cloud
Denzel
Kadaj
Reno Nevada
Sephiroth
Rosso
Zack
22 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 23 ... 36  Next
AuthorMessage
Vincent
Bartender
Bartender
Vincent

Title : Hojo's Labrat

Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX   Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2013 6:20 am

The ex-turk glanced at the offered hand and his red eyes looked back up to Kunsel's, "Valentine."

He didn't say anymore. Merely bringing his hand back up to his forehead and holstering Cerberus back in her sheath. Split the work in half? Cooperation was not his strong point. He glanced down the way Kunsel came, then the other. "How do you prepose we go about finding Shinra?"
Back to top Go down
http://remembrance123.tumblr.com/WhereToFindMe
Kadaj
Third Class
Third Class
Kadaj

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX   Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2013 6:37 am

"If he killed you each time then he-"

The teen stopped in his tracks, a pained frown creasing his brow. That filled in a blank he hadn't truly considered to be there until that moment. Sephiroth hadn't self-destructed and taken Kadaj along with him... Cloud had stopped him.

Stopped them.

Could that be why he was being nice to him? Then again, as Sephiroth had stated, the two merely tolerated each other and if he was a part of one of them then the other could never truly see them as a separate person.

He tried to brush it aside, his body tenser as he continued walking and tried to behave as though the news hadn't affected him. "I'm glad that with time Denzel will be well, but you needn't keep convincing me that I don't want to be with ShinRa," he replied, a very faint smirk playing on his lips. "I've sampled their hospitality and it's guards and red-headed women watching me dress.
Back to top Go down
Denzel
Third Class
Third Class
Denzel

Title : The Child Soldier

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX   Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2013 6:48 am

Illusions... sometimes during the worst of the geostigma he had had fever dreams but he was pretty sure that he had no idea how bad it was going to get. He wouldn't have been warned if it wasn't that much worse than the geostigma. His eyes locked on Zack as he laid back down. He was used to the fevers from the mako, they were normal. He had had them before.

But this?

"I'll be okay," Denzel shut his eyes as he sighed and leaned back against the pillows again as he tried to calm down slightly. Eyes shut as he let his head rest against the pillows. "I don't want anyone to be hurt," he murmured as he looked at Zack and then his attention turned to Dark Nation. What if he lashed out? What if he attacked people? Was it even safe to be around him?
Back to top Go down
Kunsel
ShinRa Cadet
ShinRa Cadet
Kunsel

Title : Zack's Stalker

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX   Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2013 7:13 am

The grin appeared as Kunsel watched Vincent through the dark glasses. He was asking him for ideas? Oh he had this easily. If anyone could find information it would be him. "So..." Kunsel began. "Know where the security cameras are Valentine?"

If he didn't that was just one more thing to find, which always seemed to be the easier of the two. All he had to do was find one decent computer and there always seemed to be ones in this sort of place. He had things to do, and talking to Rufus was at the top of that list. He would give him his report and then he wanted information from the man.

Namely what exactly he planned to do with a good friend this time. He would hate to have to blame ShinRa again.
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Ancient / Cetra
Ancient / Cetra
Sephiroth

Title : One-Winged Angel

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX   Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2013 7:56 am

Sephiroth said nothing even as the reality dawned on Kadaj. Little pieces of the story missing, intricate pieces, and there was a brief wonder on how much of his own story he would need to tell Angeal. Did he watch in disappointment from the lifestream or did he not know of what happened after his departure? He mentally shook his head as eyes focused upwards towards the footsteps.

All he could do was stand there and act as if they truly were civil with each other. He could see the tenseness of Kadaj's form but said nothing concerning it. "Believe me, that is kindness as far as ShinRa is concerned."

Sephiroth moved on past Cloud and nodded his head. "Thank you Cloud, I will speak with Zack as to rooming arrangements."

Civil... even as it was struggled with. He would not bend over backwards to earn an approval that could never be won. There was no reflection in his face, no suggestion of the mistrust of the man. Once he was no longer of use Shinra would dispose of him, and they would send Cloud to do it...
Back to top Go down
Zack
Calamity
Calamity
Zack

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX   Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2013 5:51 pm

Zack nodded his head. "Still doubt you could hurt me and Cloud kiddo, so we'll watch over ya."
He sat back for a moment thinking on it. "You got small doses like I did when I got to become SOLDIER."
He lent back on his hands looking up at the ceiling. "Nothing like what Hojo did to me and Cloud."
Four years or however long it was. "Tested on then left to soak in mako when we weren't useful."

He let out a breath looking at the ceiling. Hojo had messed with them all really. Him, Seph, Cloud, Denzel.
Zack stood up and stretched. "I supposed the few moments you got bet four years. But Seph got a lifetime."
He walked up tot h wall and turned the ceiling fan on to circulate the air in the room.
"When the fever breaks you'll be all good though."
Back to top Go down
Vincent
Bartender
Bartender
Vincent

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX   Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2013 10:54 pm

Vincent closed his eyes and shook his head slightly. He eyed the male before him. He didn't exactly seem like a mindless ShinRa unit, and his intent for Rufus was unclear as well.

There was nothing he could do at this point to find out, though. Vincent merely sighed and turned around, his cape fluttering behind him. He'd never been to the lodge before, and he wasn't even sure he was still in the lodge. He instantly groaned as he felt searing pain in his mind.

One hand extended towards the wall and he used it for balance, while the other was brought to his forehead. "Let's find him quickly. I have information to relay."
Back to top Go down
Kunsel
ShinRa Cadet
ShinRa Cadet
Kunsel

Title : Zack's Stalker

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX   Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2013 1:06 am

"We'll figure it out man," Kunsel glanced towards Vincent as he walked beside him. He knew the stories, had dug into the records enough himself. The old ShinRa security had laxed since the old days and information was irreplaceable currency. Compared to the old days finding Rufus would be an easy task, just needed to find a computer.

"Hey man, you okay?"

A frown quickly creased his features as he turned towards Vincent a moment after the hand went up. He studied the man intently for a moment and then paused. "Why don't you just sit down, I'll find a computer and come get you once I find him."
Back to top Go down
Denzel
Third Class
Third Class
Denzel

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX   Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2013 1:19 am

Denzel gave a slight sigh as he settled back into the covers. Right now it was only the fever and with the pain gone the queasiness was coming more to the forefront of his mind to join the heat and inability to get comfortable. It would get worse, he knew that now, it was only a matter of time. As soon as Hojo was mentioned he looked up towards Zack and swallowed.

He would have been safe if it wasn't for Hojo...

But he wouldn't be here either. He wouldn't have met Zack, he'd still be in Edge, not here, ready to join them. But what he did... he had turned him into a monster and he had hurt Zack and Cloud far worse than that. The mako blue eyes blinked as he turned towards Zack. Sephiroth... the man that had hurt Cloud. He only knew what he had done.

A lifetime... how could anyone survive that? "What did he do?"
Back to top Go down
Zack
Calamity
Calamity
Zack

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX   Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2013 1:32 am

Zack looked at Denzel. When Denzel asked what Hojo did he swallowed and looked behind to the door.
"He made him. Using Jenova cells and a human woman. Tested experiments on him as he grew up."
Zack shuffled round and lent against the frame of the bed looking out the window.
"Made him into the perfect fighter for Shinra." Zack let out a breath. "It makes me sad when I think about it."
He let his head rest back on the bed. "You and I we got a semi normal childhood, we learned how to interact."
Zack swallowed. "Seph was denied all that. He's still learning now. Kinda cute at how he can get naive, but sad too."
Back to top Go down
Kadaj
Third Class
Third Class
Kadaj

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX   Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2013 1:37 am

A kindness? Of that he had no doubt. He could see what their interest had done to Denzel, heard what it had done to Sephiroth in the past. They had not been interested in him yet, and that had spared his life long enough for him to escape.

He slowly let the bag fall from his shoulder, his hand gripping the strap before it struck the ground. Thing already felt far more complicated and they had one been in the presence of each other a matter of minutes. Already he was being told who to trust, and to question his trust of those he had already given it to. So soon he was being told to run and hide... and so easily he seemed to agree it was the best choice - but where to run to?

Surely there had to be somewhere the grasp of ShinRa didn't reach?
Back to top Go down
Denzel
Third Class
Third Class
Denzel

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX   Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2013 2:08 am

Denzel felt a knot in his stomach as he listened to what Zack sais. Hojo did all those things... to so many people. Shinra did this. His father had worked for Shinra, he always said it was good, but when he came to visit he told Denzel never to stare in awe at the SOLDIERs. He always thought he just didn't like war. But then Shinra had been responsible for their deaths.

Reeve had told him, he had blamed Avalanche for so long, told to get revenge, but when it came to it he didn't want revenge on Shinra. As Zack laid down Denzel glanced towards him and reached down to pet Dark Nation. He could hear the swallow. It didn't seem like him.

"You don't have to talk about it."
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Ancient / Cetra
Ancient / Cetra
Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX   Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2013 2:18 am

Sephiroth moved forward and paused at the open door to rap at the edge. He turned to focus towards Zack on the bed beside the boy before he stepped in for a moment. "Zack, rooming arrangements?"

He moved to the side in order to let Kadaj in if he wished to, he would only remain as long as he needed to in order to avoid the prolonged chances of further interaction with Cloud. Limited interaction would be the best, particularly as stressed as it was. His gaze settled on the younger SOLDIER as he waited.

He had nothing to say, he knew that the boy was likely suffering but it would pass. It always did unless the reaction to the initial treatments were bad.
Back to top Go down
Genesis
ShinRa Captain
ShinRa Captain
Genesis

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX   Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2013 2:45 am

Genesis looked up into Angeal's blue eyes, letting his lips graze of the other's; his focus was left completely on Angeal, not even caring about what was going on near him. He didn't care about the other's as long as Angeal was there. Looking into his eyes, he reached for Angeal's hand, "No, I'm sorry, now we should probably check out what's going on with the other's," he said softly.
Back to top Go down
http://myjunkis-you.tumblr.com
Zack
Calamity
Calamity
Zack

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX   Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2013 4:35 am

Zack looked back at the door at Sephiroth and he stood up. He gave Denzel's head a ruffle.
"I think when I'm ready you'll be one of the first I tell kiddo."
Zack nodded at Seph. "I think you're crashing with me, Cloud will probably stay here with Denzel."
He looked at Denzel. "Me and Cloud will probably alternate with watching Denzel if he gets bad."
But judging from the reactions so far. Denzel was doing pretty well. Better than he had at this stage.
"You're doing good kiddo. I'll just go show Seph the room. Cloud should be in shortly."

Zack picked up the gear and left Denzel. He opened a room a couple doors down.
"This is us." He held out the key, placing it in Seph's hands.
He carried their gear inside and set it down on the ground.
"I think it would probably be easier if we stayed in here."
Back to top Go down
Kadaj
Third Class
Third Class
Kadaj

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX   Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2013 5:10 am

As Sephiroth and Zack moved to their room, Kadaj stepped into the room to look at Denzel. Something compelled him to need to see him, to thank him for helping him escape... to make sure that their scuffle hadn't made him any worse off than he already was.

He tilted his head slightly to one side as Dark Nation raised his head from the young teen's hip and did the same, hound and human (for that was what he supposed he was) looking curiously at each other. The hound snorted softly and rest his head back on Denzel, a sign Kadaj took to mean that he wasn't seen as a potential threat. Yet.

"Denzel?" He said softly, not sure how else to start. "I... I wanted to thank you. For helping me get out of there."
Back to top Go down
Cloud
Remnant
Remnant
Cloud

Title : The Hero

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX   Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2013 6:08 am

"Sorry I took so long." Cloud reentered the room, ignoring Sephiroth's existence on his way back. He glanced at Kadaj before moving towards Denzel. "I got you a bottle of water." He realised they would probably need to push Denzel up and he wasn't sure how to go about it for now. The blond looked between Denzel and Kadaj and scratched the back of his head. "Hey Denz... Kadaj is going to be living at the bar with us. He's family now." There wasn't much else to say on the manner.

His mako-eyes cast a wary look to Dark Nation, "Think you can help me get Denzel to sit up?"
Back to top Go down
Vincent
Bartender
Bartender
Vincent

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX   Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2013 6:10 am

"Just find him."

It wasn't in Vincent's nature to snap at other people, but he pressed his back against the wall and sighed loudly. "Sooner I make sure he's aware of Hojo, the sooner I can go back to resting."
Back to top Go down
Denzel
Third Class
Third Class
Denzel

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX   Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2013 7:25 am

Denzel practically jumped when he heard the general's voice and leaned back down against the bed. He just wanted this fever to end to stop the discomfort of being too hot or too cold and unable to get comfortable. He rolled over as Zack touched his head. Slowly he looked at Zack as he listened. He didn't want Zack to have to talk about things if they hurt him but a part of him still wondered.

Slowly he nodded, he wouldn't bug him. Zack could tell him about it when he was ready. Slowly he rolled over as Zack left him. "I'll be okay."

It was just a fever, he had had plenty of those with the geostigma and they all broke eventually. He could spend days in bed during the worst of them and it wasn't quite as bad as all that. He curled up slightly until he heard the footsteps and felt Dark Nation's head lift up. Denzel flipped over again and it took a moment to focus on the figure.

Silver hair... he blinked a minute to try to focus on the features. Kadaj. Denzel groaned as he tried to nestle back into the pillows. He didn't want to move. Eyes closed as the voice came unbearably loud. Everything was loud. Slowly his eyes opened as he looked up at Kadaj. "All I did was tell you where the door was..."

Maybe these were the illusions Zack was talking about... could be. It could be... it could all be an illusion, but now that he thought about it being here could be one... Cloud saying those things could be one... He tried to wrap his mind around it, understand it, but nothing seemed to be making any sense. He pressed back into the pillows as he tried to focus only for the previous knot to lurch. Nothing... just his stomach twisting. Eyes closed until he heard Cloud's voice. Eyes shut tightly and he felt the jerk to his gut once again.

And that... now he knew this had to be an illusion. It had to be. This was an illusion. Cloud would never do something like that... let Kadaj live with them? His stomach rolled again as Denzel pushed himself up over the bucket again just in time as he gagged until sweat stained his skin and arms shook. The brown hair hung down, plastered to his face as he shook. It had to be an illusion...

Slowly his head lifted as he panted hard and lips parted in an attempt to say something, anything, to the Cloud in his head.

"No... no..."
Back to top Go down
Cloud
Remnant
Remnant
Cloud

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX   Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2013 7:30 am

Cloud instantly leaned forward and grabbed a tissue, whipping Denzel's mouth softly before throwing it in the bucket. He looked back at Kadaj and fought back the urge to sigh. He ran a hand into Denzel's hair and offered a smile. "It's going to be alright, Denzel. He's fine." He didn't forget what happened when Kadaj rose up, but it hadn't occurred to him until now. He had just seen a new Kadaj. "How about water, think you can sit up?"
Back to top Go down
Kadaj
Third Class
Third Class
Kadaj

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX   Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2013 7:33 am

Kadaj gave a small smile as Denzel brushed off his thanks, looking to Cloud as he once again offered that roof over his head. He couldn't turn down the man's kindness it seemed not only rude but cruel. His chest ached as he tried to find the way to tell him that maybe all he would do was put him and Denzel in danger by staying at the bar.

His attention was stolen by the sudden movement out of the corner of his eye as Denzel jerked forward and over the bucket, his body going still as he heard the whispered words.

There was no mistaking what it was he meant.

"Maybe he's right," Kadaj muttered, looking away from them both. "You need to look after him - you don't need me to worry about too."
Back to top Go down
Denzel
Third Class
Third Class
Denzel

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX   Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2013 7:59 am

No, it had to be an illusion. Denzel pushed himself up the rest of the way as he panted lightly and eyes locked on Cloud as he shook his head. His family falling apart before him. He shuddered as he jerked his head back. "He tried to kill you... he almost did..."

Denzel drew in a shaky breath. He needed to get out, but he didn't know if he could. He had done this to become strong, strong enough but everything seemed to have gone wrong. Eyes closed as he tried to focus. Nothing at all made sense and he shook his head. He slowly drew in a deeper breath as he moved to try to get his legs under him.

Slowly he lifted his head and he reached out slowly for the bottle. He would make it through this, he had been through worse.
Back to top Go down
Cloud
Remnant
Remnant
Cloud

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX   Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2013 8:08 am

Cloud leaned in and scooped the brunet in his arms, moving him slowly to sit up. "Denzel, he used to be a bad guy, yeah. When Jenova was in his head, she made him do horrible things... but, Denzel." He sighed, "When Jenova was in my head, she made me do horrible things. I almost hurt the person I cared about most, too. Same with Sephiroth," he forced himself to say that last part. "But look at me, now. Without Jenova, I am who I am. Same with Sephiroth and same for Kadaj."

He let the boy have the bottle. "If Kadaj was a bad person, or if he wanted to be with Jenova, he would have done so by now. But now that he got away, I found him alone and helpless, like how I found you. The only time we've met Kadaj before was when he was under Jenova's influence, and we can't let that blind us to find out who he really is. Give him a chance, please?"
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Ancient / Cetra
Ancient / Cetra
Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX   Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2013 8:21 am

"It would be for the best," Sephiroth turned and followed Zack as his gaze focused ahead of them. "Kadaj has expressed interest in sharing the room," he paused for a moment and his hand closed around the key that was placed in his hand. His gaze lingered on the man as he moved forward. He turned over towards Zack as he joined him in the room.

"I will speak with Angeal," he said as one hand moved to grasp Zack's shoulder. "If he is able to steer his focus on the here and now after that show."

It was public, something that everyone could see. His relationship with Zack was not as such, rather it was hidden. It was so new but it was quiet, kept beneath the surface. To act so openly... he did not know if he could do it.
Back to top Go down
Denzel
Third Class
Third Class
Denzel

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX   Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2013 9:06 am

He wanted to prove he was strong, that he could do this, but he couldn't deny the help the arms offered as he moved into a sitting position. Legs were crossed as he leaned back. He was controlled, he should forgive... Like he forgave ShinRa. He didn't want revenge on them and he didn't want to even really think about it.

If Cloud could forgive Sephiroth... then maybe he could.

Denzel turned to look directly towards him as he took a breath. After what Zack had said, about what Sephiroth had been through. He reached out and took the water bottle and slowly sipped at it to wash the burn away. Slowly he lowered his hands and let it rest on his legs.

"If you can give Sephiroth another chance I can try," he said as he glanced towards Kadaj. He remembered everything he had done. He had wanted to be cured so he had taken it. Slowly he took a shallow breath as his gaze turned towards Cloud. He could try.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX   Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX - Page 10 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX
Page 10 of 36Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 23 ... 36  Next