FFVII Revelations
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Final Fantasy VII Role-Play Forum. Two Characters Per Person.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII

Go down 
+11
Dark Nation
NPC
Kadaj
Cissnei
Yazoo
Reno Nevada
Tseng
Sephiroth
Denzel
Rufus
Zack
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 19 ... 33  Next
AuthorMessage
Reno Nevada
First Class
First Class
Reno Nevada

Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 20, 2012 4:17 am

Reno stowed his bag under one of the beds in the other room, pulling off his shirt and sunglasses and tossing them on the bed to show Zack which he'd chosen - if only because it was where he'd gone to first, and put his bag under.

He nudged off his boots and put them beside the bed, going into his bag for a moment and pulling out a pair of slippers. He had felt bad enough traipsing through the house in his boots that he wasn't going to keep them on as he pottered around the small building.

Once they were secure on his feet he went to the next room, silently watching Tseng and knowing that as difficult it was for himself... it was much harder for his boss to be back in his home country.

"We won't be here long," he said softly in Wutainese. "Which is a blessing, I would guess. It feels wrong that I've come to dislike a country that is so beautiful... maybe one day there will be peace between Wutai and ShinRa and I can enjoy being here without wondering if I'm about to lose a few inches off my height."

He cautiously moved towards Tseng, knowing that now they were in the country things were different. "Oh, and his Wutainese is a little above atrocious, so I figured it would be... safer... to speak if eavesdropping were made a little more difficult."
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Ancient / Cetra
Ancient / Cetra
Sephiroth

Title : One-Winged Angel

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 20, 2012 4:41 am

Sephiroth gave a brief nod and stepped into the room. The duffel was placed on the floor and the shards of Masamune were removed before he placed the wrapped weapon on the dresser and left towards the main room. Barely a glance had been given to Reno and Tseng, not really caring what they were speaking of. His mind picked out a few words but other than that he just dismissed it. The green eyes locked forward as he stepped forward.

"Zack."

His eyes fell on the young man.
Back to top Go down
Denzel
Third Class
Third Class
Denzel

Title : The Child Soldier

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 20, 2012 8:25 am

"CLOUD!"

It was a nightmare, sweat stained his brow and drenched his hair and skin. Denzel shuddered as his arms wrapped around his body, his clothing drenched and now cold. What was happening? Where was he? It took a few minutes to sort his mind out. He took a shuddering breath and lifted his head. No... Marlene was there... Marlene shouldn't be there he could lose control.

"Marlene... what are you doing here?"

Suddenly his stomach lurched and Denzel was out of the bed in an instant and bent over the toilet. His body recoiled and it burned on its way up and Denzel shuddered, a cold sweat over his body. He gagged again, hands on the sides of the toilet. It had stopped hurting and his head wasn't spinning but it still pounded and everything was out of focus. Things seemed too loud but distant, like an echo.

The thirteen year old boy collapsed back onto his knees and panted hard, brown hair falling into his eyes. All the sounds seemed so loud but so far away.
Back to top Go down
Zack
Calamity
Calamity
Zack

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 20, 2012 5:00 pm

Zack looked up at Sephiroth as he spoke his name and grinned. "Seph?"
He tilted his head to the side to look at him. "Something up?"
Zack really didn't want things to be awkward between them.
But there was something there that he didn't want to deny for much longer.

It was hard enough as it was, to keep the light hearted goof facade on.
He hoped they could have a moment or five just to themselves even if it was just in silence.
Zack didn't care at this point, he just wanted to remain close to Seph.
He felt safe with him no matter where they were so long as he away from her.

So long as he had control of his thoughts and true feelings.

[I'll be vacating this state in about 5 hours, I get the feeling I'll be up most of the night doing my laundry and crap though T-T]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 20, 2012 7:08 pm

Marlene: The sudden scream of Clouds name had scared Marlene since she hadnt expect Denzel to scream like that. "Denzel. Its okay" it hurt to see him like this though. "Zack wanted me to watch you. To keep Rufus from giving you anymore treatments." Watching him rush to the toilet, Marlene walked over and rubbed his back "Denzel.." as soon as he finished, Denzel was on his knees. "you want any water?" she asked kindly. Moving his hair from his face.
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Ancient / Cetra
Ancient / Cetra
Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 20, 2012 7:24 pm

"They do not trust us, so they choose to separate us instead. Not that they can be blamed."

Not being trusted was something he was accustomed to now. Only Zack trusted him, and because of that he found himself barely away from the young man. Sephiroth grabbed a chair and pulled it towards where Zack sat. "They're discussing now, we should be alone for at least a short while."

Arms crossed as he leaned back and glanced towards Zack. They had dealt with the feelings between them, or so he had assumed. As long as they could hold it off where it was it would be fine. As long as it didn't impede their job. But that was growing increasingly harder, with Rufus forcing constant contact. "You do not need to come with tomorrow."
Back to top Go down
Zack
Calamity
Calamity
Zack

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 20, 2012 9:34 pm

"Oh..." He guessed it made sense ShinRa still didn't trust them.
"I guess I can stay here if you think it's best, but I'd be juggling my boredom."
He laughed. "We all know how well that goes." Zack smiled at Seph.
"Whatever you think is best though, your the boss. I won't argue not about this."
He understood the importance of the sword being fit and if three drew less attention than two.
He completely understood. "But if you take to long I will come out and find you."

[okay and I'm off for a few days I'll try to post when I can folks.]
Back to top Go down
Tseng
ShinRa Captain
ShinRa Captain
Tseng

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 21, 2012 1:05 am

Tseng didn't look away from the window when Reno spoke, but he waited until Sephiroth had left before speaking up, his, almost unnoticeable, accent all the more obvious now that he was speaking his native language. "I know you will not like this idea, but you should probably stay here with Fair." He glance over at Reno slightly before looking back to the view. "Two people walking through town aren't as noticeable as four and it would be faster without the puppy stopping to take photos of everything." He added with almost a smile.

Turning away from the window he leant back against it with a sigh. "I know what you're thinking and no, I will be fine. You might not trust Sephiroth nor the people here for what they have all done to me, but, this is a mission and both the General and myself have a habit of getting our missions completed no matter what."

He paused for a moment in thought then shook his head. "I can get him in and out of town quicker alone than having you with us glaring at him and worrying if we'll be caught."
Back to top Go down
Reno Nevada
First Class
First Class
Reno Nevada

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 21, 2012 2:57 am

Reno gave a soft sigh because he knew that Tseng was right - two would be better than four of them if they want to go about unnoticed.

"Is it safe to walk around town with a man who is clearly not Wutain? You know that can cause a stir faster than two men who are not native to this land. I trust you, and I trust that the General would not harm you... but it is true that I do not trust others. You know what they will do to you if you're caught - I can't risk that, Tseng. You're the useful one of us, after all."

It was a convenient truth. Two tourists could be looked down on and otherwise ignored - a Wutain man seen with an outsider was a scandal.

"And I'd like to think I'm a little more discreet than that," he chuckled softly, in regards to the glaring. "I can't help that seeing him puts certain images back in my head... things I wish I could forget." He gently cupped Tseng's face and brushed his thumb over his cheek, needing to feel the warmth of his skin to drive away another memory. "It's my job to watch out for you, to ensure you're safe. It will take time for me to be comfortable at the thought of him near you - and I won't apologise for that."
Back to top Go down
Tseng
ShinRa Captain
ShinRa Captain
Tseng

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 21, 2012 3:49 am

Tseng shook his head. "I know, Reno, but when it comes to talking people will look at me with less offence than they would an obvious foreigner." He smirked a little. "No much how you try to disguise yourself you'll never pass for Wutain."

He placed a soft kiss on Reno's cheek. "I'll take him tomorrow and you'll be on puppy sitting duty, that's an order."

Last edited by Tseng on Sat Jul 21, 2012 4:37 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Reno Nevada
First Class
First Class
Reno Nevada

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 21, 2012 4:02 am

Reno turned after the kiss to his cheek, catching Tseng's lips with his own. "If it's an order then I have no choice but to obey," he said with a hint of a smile. He pulled back, not wanting to come on too strongly or for Tseng to feel trapped by him.

He moved and sat on the edge of the bed with another sigh. "It shouldn't be this difficult... behind here. I've been on the brink and death back again so many times, all around the world - and yet it is here that I fear. Here is the only place that has affected me."
Back to top Go down
Tseng
ShinRa Captain
ShinRa Captain
Tseng

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 21, 2012 4:42 am

"Will you actually obey my orders this time, Reno?" He asked with a hint of amusement, sitting down on the bed beside him. "This place has far too many memories, both a good an the bad.. but the bad ones are very close to your heart. You should try to not think about them or it will affect your performance while we are here."

It was easy enough to say but the memories were still raw for Tseng as well, one top of the feeling he should try to visit his old family home while he was here.. that is if he remember correctly where it had once stood. Honor was a pain in the ass sometimes, and when he had no family honor left he wondered why he was being drawn into those thoughts, maybe it was something Jenova had done to him, he wasn't sure.
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Ancient / Cetra
Ancient / Cetra
Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 21, 2012 4:47 am

"Then consider it an order," Sephiroth turned back towards him, the green eyes locked on Zack for a moment. It would be more dangerous for all of them to go and there was no doubt what they would do if they discovered his true identity. If that happened Zack had to escape. They could not loose both of them, however telling Zack not to follow if he didn't return would be impossible. It now left him at a loss of what to do should he be captured.

"Zack. If I do not return return to Healin. I will make it an order if you will refuse."

Sephiroth stood and stepped towards the window. It was too much a risk, and Sephiroth knew the man would know the weapon. Success depended on whether he chose to aid them rather than turn them in. This all hinged on his decision but that was something he had to accept.
Back to top Go down
Denzel
Third Class
Third Class
Denzel

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 21, 2012 5:13 am

The small hand brushed his wet bangs from his face as Denzel panted, hard, arms shaking slightly. A shaky breath was taken as he tried to tune out the loudness of Marlene's voice. He couldn't, instead it boomed through his head, his head buzzing. Slowly Denzel tried to focus on what she had said.

"Yeah... Rufus left a pitcher on the table. I think Zack put the glass back there."

Denzel moved and sank back against the wall as he panted. He wished Marlene wasn't here. What if he lost control of the monsters inside of him? He could be a danger to her. She couldn't protect herself, and besides, they weren't family anymore. Cloud didn't want him, hated him, so who was he to call them his family.

He shut his eyes as his head thumped against the wall.
Back to top Go down
Reno Nevada
First Class
First Class
Reno Nevada

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 21, 2012 5:46 am

"I tend to follow your orders... to a point," he replied with a cheeky smile. "I don't think I've ever really, completely, outright defied you..? I don't know, we've been working together for so long now, I've probably done more than my fair share of defiance."

He turned a little in order to face him as they talked, trying to keep touching him to a minimum because while he was definitely one of those people who likes to be in contact with the person of their affections, he was sure that Tseng wouldn't appreciate it.

"I don't know how to tune it all out," he admitted quietly. "Every sakura tree we passed sent a shudder through me and there's nothing I can do to stop it. Every fibre of my being is telling me that we need to get out of here, and I don't even know how I'm still sat here. I've only ever been truly scared three times in my whole life... and right now I am terrified. I don't like having to admit it but... you need to know. As my boss if nothing else."

He sighed and rubbed his forehead, hating that he needed to say it at all, but Tseng was right - it would affect his performance.

"I'll stay here with Zack tomorrow... don't expect to find more than a nervous wreck when you get back, ok?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 21, 2012 6:23 am

Marlene: Nodding she got up and walked over to the table and poured some water for him. Marlene was so gonna like Rufus for the damage of Denzel. As soon as Marlene finished pouring the water, she walked over to Denzel and knelt in front of him, handing him the water "I'll kill Rufus for this. I dont care how small I am. He shouldnt be doing this type of thing to you." How does a knife sound?
Back to top Go down
Tseng
ShinRa Captain
ShinRa Captain
Tseng

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 21, 2012 7:07 am

Tseng nodded, taking Reno's hand in his and squeezing it gently. "I definitely will be expecting that from you. That is why I made sure the old man got rid off all the alcohol in the house." He smirked lightly.

"I think I might go into town, check out the situation and do some recon. Stay here and watch them, if I'm not back in thirty minutes come hunting." With that he stood up from the bed and started for the door.
Back to top Go down
Denzel
Third Class
Third Class
Denzel

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 21, 2012 8:22 am

Denzel took it but then jerked his head up. "Don't Marlene! This is what I wanted! It was my choice!"

Rufus was just giving him the strength he so desperately wanted. Denzel dropped his head slightly. "You should never hurt anyone Marlene. You're not the type of person who hurts and once you start you can't stop."

Blue eyes shifted down as he stared at his empty hand. He had killed deepground troops already and they wouldn't be the last, and what's worse, he had liked it. That had scared him, and now he couldn't stop it. He wanted this so badly.
Back to top Go down
Zack
Calamity
Calamity
Zack

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 21, 2012 1:03 pm

Zack let out a sigh. Sephiroth had the whole protective thing up again, it did bug him.
But he understood. Orders were orders. He stood up slowly and moved to Seph's side.
"I understand... sir. But know that I will wait as long as I can."
He wrapped his arms around Seph from behind just holding him.
"I can't hide my concern as easily as you can. But just be safe. Find way to tell me to get the hell out."

[Got to Queensland fine.]
Back to top Go down
Reno Nevada
First Class
First Class
Reno Nevada

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 21, 2012 5:05 pm

Reno squeezed the hand with a smile and reluctantly released it as Tseng stood. "Sometimes I think you know me too well," he chuckled, standing and following him out of the bedroom.

"I'll see what we have in way of food," he said, switching back to Common again. "See if I can't manage to cook us something for when you're back. Be careful, ok?"

He lightly squeezed Tseng's shoulder and moved past him, remembering the layout of the house well. He didn't expect to find much in the cupboards, but the kitchen had a clock and he would be counting the exact seconds until he would go after him.

((Glad you're there safely, Zack <3))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 21, 2012 7:22 pm

Marlene: By the sudden outbirst she lowered her eyes "Denzel.. why?" why did he do this to himself!? He is... posiibly hurting himself. Marlene was just shocked at what she was hearing. "Denzel, killing someone once doesnt want to make you kill more. killing is horrible, I know. But even if I am not the type and I kill just one, I wont be obsessed over it and kill more... thats just the person himself or herself. Weather they want to kill more or not."
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Ancient / Cetra
Ancient / Cetra
Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 21, 2012 7:41 pm

The arms slid around his middle and it shocked even himself that he did not protest. Fingers twitched slightly, the overwhelming emotions confusing him. He couldn't understand them and now couldn't control them. Silently he cursed this sudden humanity. It had to be to blame for this change. Yes he had thought on the kiss before but only in the humanity had it become consuming.

"I will find some way to send a message."

He could die, and that had never been a problem before. He had never feared it before but there was something there, something he didn't understand. Sephiroth turned slightly towards Zack, the young man so close to him, seeming so worried.

"I will try Zack," Sephiroth turned and leaned down slightly and lips brushed against Zack's briefly before his mind caught up to what exactly these damned emotions had brought him to do. Sudden anger flared as Sephiroth tried to move Zack's arms from him. None of this made sense, unless it was the damned humanity. It was slowly making him slip.
Back to top Go down
Denzel
Third Class
Third Class
Denzel

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 21, 2012 9:17 pm

"Because this is what I need to do. I needed to join SOLDIER to be strong enough and so I did. I'm part of the army now."

Denzel slowly pushed himself up shakily as he turned back towards her. "Marlene I have to do this. Hojo took me and did things. It's not safe for me to be just normal anymore. It's my turn to fight and help protect this world so Mr. Shinra is helping me do that. Even if it hurts it's worth it."

He sighed as he shook his head. "He's just doing what I wanted done so let him do what he has to so I can keep fighting."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 21, 2012 10:28 pm

Marlene: Nodding she watched him stand, Marlene helpped him "Okay.. I wont stop you, Denzel." moving the rest of the strands from his face, she smiled alittle bit and brang him over to the bed to sit down "Just relax, you need the rest." Marlene said, kissing his cheek in a sisterly way. "If you need anything, let me know, okay?"
Back to top Go down
Denzel
Third Class
Third Class
Denzel

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 22, 2012 1:09 am

Finally Denzel gave a brief nod in response. "Don't worry too much about me," he said as he sat down at the edge of the bed. His head was still pounding, but that he could deal with. Zack had promised to be back by the fourth or fifth treatment but he had also send the second through the fifth were the worst. That meant it was going to get much worse.

That was something Denzel had to face.

"I'll be okay Marlene," he could promise her that but what he really wanted was someone who understood to be there. He knew Cloud wasn't going to come. He hated him now. Marlene shouldn't be there anymore. He was a danger to her and in the end he wasn't her family. Not when Cloud didn't want him any longer. Not when Cloud hated him.

((And this shall be my last post until I get home. See you all on Wednesday.))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII
Page 6 of 33Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 19 ... 33  Next