FFVII Revelations
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Final Fantasy VII Role-Play Forum. Two Characters Per Person.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Astraphobia [M] [Closed]

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Sephiroth
Ancient / Cetra
Ancient / Cetra
Sephiroth

Title : One-Winged Angel

Astraphobia [M] [Closed] - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Astraphobia [M] [Closed]   Astraphobia [M] [Closed] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 20, 2012 9:31 am

Good there was an agreement. Sephiroth stilled his finger as he considered that question for a moment. "Make it a rum," he answered the question after little thought. Finishing off his cigarette Sephiroth dropped it and crushed it between his foot. It had been a very long time, too long, and there was a brief thought of warning Reno that he would be very rusty.

The fact that he had gotten Kadaj off so easily was likely only due to his age and inexperience. He exhaled slightly as he tilted his head back slightly. "I will see you then."

It was going to be a very long day but the fact that there would be release at the end of it truly made it easier. For that night alone he could forget about everything else and the way it dragged him. It would just be one night but for now that was enough.
Back to top Go down
Reno Nevada
First Class
First Class
Reno Nevada

PostSubject: Re: Astraphobia [M] [Closed]   Astraphobia [M] [Closed] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 20, 2012 9:51 am

"Rum it is then," he confirmed with a grin. "See you later then."

He left it a beat before hanging up, dragging himself off of the sofa and heading towards his bedroom. He would sleep first, then worry about cleaning up himself and the apartment. Whether they were on the same page with the hope they would end up back at his place he wasn't sure, but he was going to work on that assumption to be safe.

As he undressed and slipped between the cool sheets he gave a happy sigh. Maybe things would get back on track for him now that he knew he could pick up an attractive man if he set his mind to it.

He barely had time to set the alarm before sleep took him, feeling better about his life for the first time in months.
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Ancient / Cetra
Ancient / Cetra
Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: Astraphobia [M] [Closed]   Astraphobia [M] [Closed] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 20, 2012 11:22 am

When the work was finally finished it wasn't as soon as he would have like it. In fact Sephiroth had been ready to leave several hours before but there was meeting after tedious meeting. He hadn't heard back from any of his sons so he could only assume that for once things weren't going to hell. While on the train he had unbuttoned his suit jacket and removed his tie, undoing the first few buttons of his white shirt.

The long hair was in a disarray from working all day without taking the time to meticulously brush it, though if his companion's previous state of dress his after work disheveled state might even be taken better.

It was always like this, a state he seemed to always come home in without a care as to who saw him like that. The neighbors expected it though and were not surprised, whispering about how it was easily forgiven since he raised three sons. Fingers raked through the silver hair as Sephiroth stepped into the bar and lit a cigarette between his lips.

Unfortunately his smoking breaks during the work shift were few but now he could relish in it. Slowly Sephiroth glanced around and searched the bar for Reno once more.
Back to top Go down
Reno Nevada
First Class
First Class
Reno Nevada

PostSubject: Re: Astraphobia [M] [Closed]   Astraphobia [M] [Closed] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 20, 2012 10:22 pm

Reno clawed himself out of bed at 3 that afternoon, looking at the mass devastation of his apartment with a groan. He pulled on a pair of tracksuit pants and started from the bedroom and radiated outwards - everything was washed, vacuumed, dusted and put away where it was meant to be (or in the case of Cerys' toys... out of sight for now).

By 5 he was in the shower and at six he was eating a sandwich and cursing the crumbs while he towel dried his hair with the other hand.

Most remarkably he was at the bar by ten to 7, wearing freshly pressed dark jeans and a black shirt (couple of buttons undone as standard) and looking remarkably well-kept. Even his hair which had the potential to be entirely unruly was left down and didn't look half bad - he knew this because he kept checking in the mirror.

He was ridiculously nervous for something that wouldn't even count as a first date. It was drinks after work, the prelude to a night between the sheets with a man he'd known for about 12 hours by this point, and spent a very small amount of that time with.

He sat at the bar - it was the easiest place to be seen - nursing a whiskey with a glass of straight premium rum next to him, awaiting ice when Sephiroth arrived if he wanted it. He'd been through three cigarettes already and was ready to light a fourth when he heard the door open and glanced over to look as usual.

He swivelled on his stool and looked over at Sephiroth with a small smile - there was no mistaking the man, even though now he was slightly less polished and more... natural looking. If he had looked good before, this was perfection.
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Ancient / Cetra
Ancient / Cetra
Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: Astraphobia [M] [Closed]   Astraphobia [M] [Closed] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 20, 2012 11:05 pm

Sephiroth saw the man turn and he stepped towards him as he took the seat beside Reno. For his own sake he hoped that the weariness that he felt was not physically evident. This was probably the last chance in a very long time to get laid and after the previous night he needed it. He could not let himself become so frustrated that Kadaj realized ever again. Despite what his son claimed it was unforgivable.

And Reno was likable, he had enjoyed the conversation which had been a rare thing for quite some time. He was attractive and that was all that was truly needed for one night.

Sephiroth's bare fingers brushed over the cool glass as he turned towards him. How to even start the conversation he didn't know. He was obviously more than just rusty however there was nothing to do about it now. The long hair fell haphazardly around his shoulders as he looked up for a moment. "It seems I was running a bit later than expected."
Back to top Go down
Reno Nevada
First Class
First Class
Reno Nevada

PostSubject: Re: Astraphobia [M] [Closed]   Astraphobia [M] [Closed] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 20, 2012 11:12 pm

Reno chuckled softly and looked at the clock as though he hadn't been watching it at all. "Mmm, maybe a little but then you can never tell when the office is going to throw another pile of work on your desk and expect you to work miracles."

He raised his own glass slightly and nodded to Seph's. "I forgot to ask the second important question - which rum and how you like it. I ended up picking whichever I'd drink," he admitted. "I thought it was best to leave the ice out just in case."

He ran a finger around the rim of his glass and looked up to Sephiroth again. "I'm going to come straight out with it - I haven't done this in a very long time and I'm likely going to end up saying something cheesy or ridiculous and make a fool of myself. I figure I ought to warn you before you wonder what you got yourself into agreeing to come for a drink."
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Ancient / Cetra
Ancient / Cetra
Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: Astraphobia [M] [Closed]   Astraphobia [M] [Closed] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 20, 2012 11:40 pm

"On the rocks, perhaps I should have told you," he had not thought of that, a mistake on his part in the rushed conversation. Fingers moved lightly through his hair as a soft sound escaped. "That makes two of us," Sephiroth said as he turned back to look at Reno for a moment.

"To say I am rather rusty would be an understatement."

Thirteen years... it really had been far too long and he couldn't even really remember if it had really been a date the last time when the triplets were young. His hand rested upon his leg as he turned back towards the other. He was certain they both knew where they wanted this to end but the moments of pretending that it was something more intimate.
Back to top Go down
Reno Nevada
First Class
First Class
Reno Nevada

PostSubject: Re: Astraphobia [M] [Closed]   Astraphobia [M] [Closed] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 20, 2012 11:59 pm

"We'll chalk it up to experience - next time remember to get all the drink details," he grinned, silently relieved that they were both as used to doing this as the other. It took some of the pressure off it being a seamless night, and he felt that perhaps he could manage to be more himself without scaring the man off.

"That reminds me - is this a celebration or commiseration drink?" It made sense to continue the excuse he'd used to get Sephiroth to meet him, and it was somewhere to take the conversation. "I have a feeling it's a commiseration - not that you look like, this is to say... Yeah, a very, very long time."

He finished his drink and shook his head. "And we've only just started the evening, that bodes well," he chuckled.
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Ancient / Cetra
Ancient / Cetra
Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: Astraphobia [M] [Closed]   Astraphobia [M] [Closed] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2012 12:46 am

Sephiroth blinked for a moment at the rambling and a tiny smile appeared. It had been a very long time since he had genuinely smiled and even a hint of one was an improvement over the usual. "I'm afraid it is a commiseration however it cannot get much worse so that is good news for both of us."

It was enjoyable just talking with him. "You can go ahead and say it. I look a mess," he said as he glanced back over towards Reno and lifted the drink to his lips after receiving some ice. He took a gulp of it and he placed it down with a look towards him. Fingers moved lightly through his hair and it was shifted across his shoulder. He took a cigarette from his pack and brought the lighter to the tip.

Back to top Go down
Reno Nevada
First Class
First Class
Reno Nevada

PostSubject: Re: Astraphobia [M] [Closed]   Astraphobia [M] [Closed] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2012 1:17 am

Reno chuckled and shook his head. "You're far from a mess - not as pressed and polished as this morning but there's a charm to the slightly dishevelled look you have going on," he smiled, waving to the bartender and indicating for two more drinks. "Besides, I'm very good at being bluntly honest - if you looked like hell I'd have told you by now."

He flashed the man a grin and nodded to the bartender as another glass was placed in front of him. He took it up and raised it in a toast. "To a bad day turning into a good night," he laughed. "Like you said, it can't possibly get worse even if my mouth runs away with me."
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Ancient / Cetra
Ancient / Cetra
Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: Astraphobia [M] [Closed]   Astraphobia [M] [Closed] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2012 2:11 am

Sephiroth's long fingers wrapped around it and raised it to clink against Reno's with an echo of glass on glass before he drew out the cigarette for a moment in order to sip at it. He took a gulp and then replaced it as the cigarette returned between his lips. "And you have plans for making it better?"

Lightly his fingers brushed against the cool glass. "Hopefully my fate hasn't scared you for what teenagers are like. They are not all like my sons."

For a moment his mind went to Kadaj. He would be home with just the other two however if anything too terrible happened he would probably be hearing from him. Hopefully it was him and not the cops again.
Back to top Go down
Reno Nevada
First Class
First Class
Reno Nevada

PostSubject: Re: Astraphobia [M] [Closed]   Astraphobia [M] [Closed] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2012 2:17 am

"You mean it's not working already?" He teased lightly, taking a sip from his glass before lightly plucking the cigarette from Seph's lips and leaning in to kiss him softly. "And if that worked even a little bit more then I'm sure I can find a way to make it even better." He gave a cheeky smirk and took a pull on the cigarette before offering it back, sitting back and blowing the smoke to one side.

"I'd say that I've heard daughters are worse, but I think we'd have a disagreement over that," he chuckled, running his fingers through his hair - a nervous habit long before Sephiroth, but something he noticed himself doing this time. "So I'll settle for taking it as forewarning and start getting ready for the days I want to tear my hair out."
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Ancient / Cetra
Ancient / Cetra
Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: Astraphobia [M] [Closed]   Astraphobia [M] [Closed] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2012 2:30 am

It was just a gentle contact of the lips and there was a pause for a moment but it had been a while since the last time other than the kisses from Kadaj. The cigarette was returned and Sephiroth watched closely as fingers brushed over the glass. He let the cigarette rest between his fingers and looked towards him a sudden smirk. He reached towards the man's shirt and seized them as he leaned forward.

The silver hair shifted around him as lips pressed against the other's before he pulled back.

"I doubt children is what you desire to talk about."
Back to top Go down
Reno Nevada
First Class
First Class
Reno Nevada

PostSubject: Re: Astraphobia [M] [Closed]   Astraphobia [M] [Closed] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2012 2:36 am

Reno barely had time to kiss back before he was released again, an amused smile on his lips. "No, I think between us we have more than enough kids to even think about more," he joked, grabbing his glass and finishing it in one go. "How about we get out of here before I cause a scene? I'd ask if it's your place or mine... but mine is closer and I live alone so we already know the answer to that."
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Ancient / Cetra
Ancient / Cetra
Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: Astraphobia [M] [Closed]   Astraphobia [M] [Closed] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2012 2:47 am

"Indeed. Bringing a man home is not something I anticipate doing with my sons until I am give a good reason to," Sephiroth replaced the cigarette between his lips as he stood and turned towards the door, walking forward. It was high time it happened again after so long. He turned back towards Reno with a passing smirk. "I should warn you I am rather rusty."

He turned back though rusty or not that was no reason not to continue this. One hand slid into his pocket as he stepped outside and dropped the cigarette, crushing it.
Back to top Go down
Reno Nevada
First Class
First Class
Reno Nevada

PostSubject: Re: Astraphobia [M] [Closed]   Astraphobia [M] [Closed] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2012 2:53 am

Reno chuckled and peeled off the notes to drop on the bar to pay for the drinks, grabbing his cigarettes and heading after Sephiroth. "Well, I can't take offence seeing as I think I'd rather avoid meeting your sons until I'm given a good reason too."

He smirked and slipped his hands in his pockets, nodding towards the street they'd be heading down. "Don't worry about being rusty - I'm got some oil that should help loosen then joints."

He shook his head at himself and kept walking. "Besides, if you're anything like me you've kept up with those "how to" documentaries you can find online...."
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Ancient / Cetra
Ancient / Cetra
Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: Astraphobia [M] [Closed]   Astraphobia [M] [Closed] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2012 3:14 am

"When time allowed for it yes," Sephiroth's gaze flickered back towards the other man as he walked beside Reno and tilted his head up as the silver strands fell across his back. "It's not always the easiest with teens hoovering around the house."

Fingers moved the long hair back over his shoulder as his gaze flickered back towards Reno for a moment. Eyes flickered over Reno as he allowed himself to watch the man. Time would wait until they could reach Reno's home. It was high time he had done this again and perhaps it was something that could be solved in ways that did not include his son.
Back to top Go down
Reno Nevada
First Class
First Class
Reno Nevada

PostSubject: Re: Astraphobia [M] [Closed]   Astraphobia [M] [Closed] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2012 3:21 am

"I'm surprised you get five seconds to yourself - I can't even pee without Cerys needing to tell me something vitally important in that exact second. Thank the gods for locks on the bathroom door..." He chuckled and fished in his pocket for the three keys he'd need to get them to his apartment. "I only have to worry about every other weekend - 24/7 would probably kill me."

He pulled them out triumphantly and swung them around his finger as he took grasp of them. He was trying not to look at Seph all too often, even though it was clear what they were about to do and looking wasn't going to do any harm.

"I have to ask - natural hair colour?"
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Ancient / Cetra
Ancient / Cetra
Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: Astraphobia [M] [Closed]   Astraphobia [M] [Closed] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2012 3:50 am

"The thing about teenagers is that they're very willing to take all your money but would rather die than be seen in public with you. They aren't around too often but I wish they were because that means they're not in jail," he shook his head and slowly a smirk appeared.

"You'll just have to wait to find out Reno," he said as his hair shifted easily with each step as he turned back towards the other. "Though that will not be taking long especially if you cannot wait for the answer to this."
Back to top Go down
Reno Nevada
First Class
First Class
Reno Nevada

PostSubject: Re: Astraphobia [M] [Closed]   Astraphobia [M] [Closed] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2012 3:58 am

Reno smirked and pointed to the lush apartment block across the street before Seph walked too far ahead.

"I was going to be polite and let you maybe sit down for a few seconds before I jumped on you." He held his hands up in an act of surrender. "However if you'd prefer I start the second you step over the threshold, who am I to argue?"

He crossed the road and took the first key in hand, inserting it into the code box and turning it. He keyed in 4 digits and then turned it again, keying in another 4 before turning it the rest of the way and removing the key as the door clicked open.

He took hold of the handle and pulled the heavy door open and indicated for Seph to enter. "After you," he smiled. "Head for the elevators - they're just to the left."
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Ancient / Cetra
Ancient / Cetra
Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: Astraphobia [M] [Closed]   Astraphobia [M] [Closed] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2012 4:17 am

There was a moment of silence at the view of the expensive apartment. Even though he made a considerable amount Sephiroth was all too aware of where all of his money went. And it certainly wasn't to himself. Despite the luscious building Sephiroth said nothing but rather walked towards the elevators directed. Expansive buildings were nothing new considering the Shinra building however he certainly did not live in one himself.

He was not poor, he knew that, but the amount spent for his sons meant luxuries for himself were few and far in between. His shoes echoed against the floor as he turned back towards Reno.

If nothing he could look the part that he belonged there. It was how he worked among the elite.
Back to top Go down
Reno Nevada
First Class
First Class
Reno Nevada

PostSubject: Re: Astraphobia [M] [Closed]   Astraphobia [M] [Closed] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2012 4:29 am

Reno knew the building was nauseatingly expensive, and it was much worse that he'd outright bought the penthouse apartment (something he didn't plan on admitting), and in a way he almost felt embarrassed to take him there because it was like he was trying to prove his own worth with his money.

The truth of the matter was that the weeks he didn't have Cerys for the weekend he worked at least 6 of the 7 days. He pulled 15 hour shifts most of those days, he did as many over-seas jobs as possible because they paid even more than usual... and his ex-wife had paid for a good amount of the place by buying him out of the house they has shared when her grandfather died. That was one of the reasons his father had approved of Jess - stupidly rich grandparents ready to croak.

It was a godsend that he went before they did...

It didn't stop him paying more than he needed in child support, mind - he felt guilty trapping Jess in the marriage, getting her pregnant and then her refusing alimony. He came out of the divorce with a sweet deal, he was completely aware of that... and somehow he still managed to feel guilty about it.

He shook himself of those thoughts and took the second key, stepping into the elevator and turning it in the number pad before pressing the button for the top floor.

"You're allowed to tell me how disgustingly gaudy this place is - because I can't say I disagree," he chuckled quietly with a faint blush.
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Ancient / Cetra
Ancient / Cetra
Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: Astraphobia [M] [Closed]   Astraphobia [M] [Closed] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2012 4:57 am

"You don't make it to my position by speaking your mind," Sephiroth turned back towards Reno and his eyes wandered over the man. He looked younger than him certainly but that wasn't surprising, most were if they were looking for hookups. They trained on the blue eyes and Sephiroth removed his hand from his pocket and leaned back arms crossed and studied him for a long moment.

For now he would allow himself that luxury because he knew if he started touching him he wouldn't want to stop. After so long it would be like a drug, one he truly ached for at this moment. Had Kadaj not been his son he would have taken it further. It only went as far as it did because he had truly been desperate.

Arms crossed as Sephiroth's eyes trained on Reno. Even if the other would have given him a short while Sephiroth knew he would not be able to wait.
Back to top Go down
Reno Nevada
First Class
First Class
Reno Nevada

PostSubject: Re: Astraphobia [M] [Closed]   Astraphobia [M] [Closed] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2012 5:06 am

Reno mirrored his action, looking over Sephiroth unashamedly. He wasn't much older than he was, a year or three at most he figured. Took good care of himself between the cigarettes and drinks - not a heavy smoker by any means seeing as the skin on his fingers was still a healthy not-yellow shade. The hair (and the three kids) led him to figure that he had a wealth of patience, though it wouldn't take too much for it to wear thin from the way he kept sweeping the silver locks out of the way.

"See, I'm the opposite," he smirked eventually. "I get paid to be painfully honest, especially when it benefits the company. Thankfully my being honest always does so I don't get in trouble too often. Though when I do get in trouble I get in a lot of it." He paused. "See, too honest," he chuckled.

He pushed himself from the wall off the elevator as it came to a stop, pulling the key from the panel as he stepped out into the small lobby and took the third key. It wasn't that he needed a lobby - the elevator could have gone straight into his living room and that would have been fine... but when you have a young daughter who enjoys pressing buttons it's always wise to put an extra (locked) door between her and the elevator.

He unlocked the door and flicked on the living room lights, which he'd dimmed so that they could see where they were going, but low enough to enjoy the lights of the city which somehow managed to be quite enchanting.

"Make yourself comfortable," he smiled, tossing his keys into the pot and nudging his shoes off.
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Ancient / Cetra
Ancient / Cetra
Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: Astraphobia [M] [Closed]   Astraphobia [M] [Closed] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2012 5:40 am

Sephiroth followed and his gaze flickered towards the layout of the apartment, silently taking it in. Shoes were eased off and he let sore feet move across the ground. The suit coat was taken off and folded over one arm as he stepped forward and took a seat upon the couch. For now he would allow Reno to make the first move, his body anxious to feel a touch again.

He reached down for his phone and switched it over to vibrate to not be bothered by it during this. The last hing he needed was his phone ringing. If it was an emergency it could wait. It wouldn't hurt Yazoo and Loz to spend some extra time in a prison cell.

Stockinged feet moved and stretched in order to ease the soreness out.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Astraphobia [M] [Closed]   Astraphobia [M] [Closed] - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Astraphobia [M] [Closed]
Page 5 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 40  Next