A Final Fantasy VII Role-Play Forum. Two Characters Per Person.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Final Fantasy VII Main Story RP

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15  Next
AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy VII Main Story RP   Tue Oct 25, 2011 7:07 am

Weiss did react at the initial reaction of Nero firing off some shots due to pain he pushed past the startled doctor and over to his brother.
"Nero...breathe..." Weiss knelt by his side touching his hair, concern on his face. he could never be a heartless jerk towards his brother for too long
he then turned to Lucrecia, his eyes icy cold
"and you, are lucky you warned him of the pain first"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy VII Main Story RP   Tue Oct 25, 2011 7:09 am

Nero looked over to Weiss and did all he could to stop himself from rolling his eyes. "Weiss, leave the biotechnologist alone. I have a wound and it was to disinfect, this is nothing new."

Never had he thought he would take someone else's side over his brother's, but he had a point. And he needed Lucrecia.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy VII Main Story RP   Tue Oct 25, 2011 7:22 am

weiss sighed,
"you are right" Weiss turned to Lucrecia
"I apologize I am over protective of my Brother, he is all I have left"
Weiss backed away from the both of them, Gaia he was tired...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy VII Main Story RP   Tue Oct 25, 2011 7:36 am

She removed the cloth but said nothing. She was glad Nero saved her from being yelled at - but she was wondering which was better: To serve someone and defying them would bring death, or work with a mysterious person for their own agenda? Weiss was very strict to the cut. His way or torture. Nero... she could not read. Being held captive, she liked having some kind of knowledge as to what the future held for her - she would not get that with Nero, not yet at least. Hail Weiss, she murmured in her head and put the cloth down before moving to grab two syringes.

"I'll have to get the primary samples from you both. Any bodily fluid will most likely contain the respective Lifestream. But like Nero said earlier, blood is my best bet: Blood Plasma to be exact. Salivational, seminal, lipidic and enzymical fluids would have lower Lifestream per milliliter count." She popped off the caps of the syringes and pushed them all the way. She examined them, inspecting their cleanliness before turning to face the two of them. "Weiss, I'd like you to show me the underside of any arm, please. Nero, because you received an injury to that area, I'd prefer your right arm since it was unwounded."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy VII Main Story RP   Tue Oct 25, 2011 7:42 am

Weiss walked back over to the woman sitting in one of the chairs provided, he took off the jacket he'd put on as the sleeves didn't roll up far enough
and he held out his left arm.

"be gentle" He smirked
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy VII Main Story RP   Tue Oct 25, 2011 7:42 am

Nero nodded to the scientist and rolled up the sleeve of his right arm with his wings. It really was a wonder how that didn't kill him - but they were almost like his appendages. Either way, with the sleeve rolled up he showed the underside of his arm and stared at the woman before looking over to Weiss. I will be able to cure my own brother with my blood. I should be happier... He shrugged carelessly and kept his arm outstretched.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy VII Main Story RP   Tue Oct 25, 2011 7:50 am

(You both totally posted at the same time... that was cool.)

Lucrecia looked at them both and put one syringe down before grabbing a cleanser swab. She rubbed a spot on Nero's arm, since he seemed far less threatening, she started with him, and soon injected the syringe inside him. She began to draw blood, taking an entire vial before removing the needle and applying the swab again. "Put pressure on this." She handed him the swab before taking the vial of blood and shaking it to make sure the solids did not residuate at the bottom. She quickly dumped out the syringed and grabbed another one for Weiss.

Walking over to the silver haired man, she wanted to ask him to flex to find a blood vessel - but with his, rather astounding muscles, it was easy to find one. First rubbing it with a cotton swab, "This will sting, but it should be nothing for the strongest Tsivet." She pierced it in and began to draw blood. She only took half of what she took from Nero before removing the needle and giving him the swab. "Apply pressure." Grabbing the vial, shaking it, she dumped the syringe out and looked at the two liquids. "Blood brothers, yet the colour of your blood is so different... Though Professor Valentine is to blame for that." She spoke to herself.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy VII Main Story RP   Tue Oct 25, 2011 7:59 am

Nero applied pressure as was instructed. The sooner this operation was over with, the better. Nero wondered if his duty here was done but said nothing at first. She had the vials of their blood and that was all she needed from Nero. The man suddenly snapped his wings and decided he had better things to do. "Lucrecia, should you need me I will be upstairs. I believe you have no more use of me," She turned to Weiss and offered a genuine smile, "Don't kill her, please. I have use of her afterwords." He suddenly phased out of existence.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy VII Main Story RP   Tue Oct 25, 2011 8:13 am

"I will try not to Brother"
Weiss put pressure on his arm for a few moments, he then looked at her not really saying anything, he broke the silence a few seconds later
"what else is needed Miss Crescent?" he asked putting on his jacket again.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy VII Main Story RP   Tue Oct 25, 2011 8:24 am

Lucrecia sighed, "I need you to stay in this laboratory." She found a few pages of paper and a working pen, and, of course, began writing out the proper procedures to a lab. Of course with a nice title and proper outline. She managed to find a centrifuge and inserted the two containers and locked them in place before the small machine began spinning wildly. The blood plasma was soon separated from the rest of the blood and the machine's top popped off. She managed to find vials and poured the plasma in very carefully. Only putting half of Nero's to match Weiss' content. Setting them on a rack, she found a bit of the Stream Salt that Hojo always kept under the first drawer. "Thank Chaos this is still here," She murmured. Nero had already left and it would be stressing Weiss' limited patience to call for Nero to get shot again.

Throwing the stream salt in the plasma, she watched as Nero's extract clunk to the bottom and turned pitch black while Weiss' suddenly made the entire room glow green and spiraled in the tube.

After writing down her observations, she ran to the side and found a dish, quickly cleaning it with the sterilized fluid. "Alright, let's see what happens." She gave Weiss a smile before pouring both vials in the seethrough dish and putting on it's cap. She held down the top as a sound of an explosion and electricity was heard below. The contents of the dish began swirling in a violent storm. Neon green fighting black, the strands of lifestream began attacking on another. Her eyes watching carefully before going to write more notes. More blasting noises were heard before one last explosion that sent the plastic top flying and burst of light blinded them both.

After the flash, Lucrecia saw a few strands of green Lifestream swirling into the air and returning to the planet. Her eyes were suddenly filled with so much hope as she cheered it on, not even caring that the plastic top which was blown off melted and solidified against the ceiling. Minor damages in the name of science. Running to write more notes, Lucrecia Crescent turned to the great immaculateness and grinned. "The procedure will work. Your Lifestream is stronger then Nero's, meaning that his essence will go inside your body and poison you. Your body will fight back with your own essence, or, rather, the essence of the lifestream you absorbed, and eliminate the majority of it. It wont be able to fully neutralize you, but if it eliminates close to ninety percent of the problem in your body, your core may be able to finally consume the Lifestream and no longer be bothered by it."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy VII Main Story RP   Tue Oct 25, 2011 8:42 am

Weiss slowly looked at the melted dish and then at the woman rising a brow that clearly said 'are you shitting me?'
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy VII Main Story RP   Tue Oct 25, 2011 8:46 am

Her excited face suddenly dropped.

"..."

An cultivated sigh left her throat as she collecting the remnants of Nero's plasma into a syringe. "Come with me," She walked over to the other room which had, what seemed to look like, a torture device. "Lie on this and I'll have to hold you down. Your body cannot move during the battle of your plasmas. A slight shift may cause you to lose all the nerve endings on your arm, do you understand? Lifestream is the most powerful element because of it's ability to create - Nero's blood contains an equally powerful element which only has the ability to destroy."

Her eyes stared him down, "Get on the table, I'll lock you down... I honestly don't know if these metal rings can hold you down, but you must exert every ounce of self-control you have - do you understand me?"
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Ancient / Cetra
Ancient / Cetra

Title : One-Winged Angel

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy VII Main Story RP   Tue Oct 25, 2011 8:55 am

At that his eyes riveted towards Zack as intense as ever. "So she lives again," Sephiroth said, his voice bitter. If she was pursuing Zack then that meant she was planning something once again, something that would no doubt eventually include him. It would only be a matter of time before she pursued him and that alone would cut their chances short.

His eyes were cast forward as he continued to fly forward. "This was expected however her pursuit of you was not."

He could still remember her ominous presence in Nibelheim, the way she called to him, whispering things in his mind. He was special, better than any of them, he had seen the truth and he remembered how he had always been different. From a young age he had been better than his peers and it continued. No one could best him, and that was the way it had always been.

"We should hurry before we run out of time. No matter the destruction she will not be dead."
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy VII Main Story RP   Tue Oct 25, 2011 9:05 am

Weiss did not like the sound of this, but he needed this to work, he didn't trust her as far as he could throw her which was pretty far but he had no choice
"if this fails and I die I will haunt you for the rest of your life" an empty threat he knew but it made him feel better to say it

he did is she told and as the manacles locked into place, he strained his muscles to see how they would hold and to hide his uneasiness of being restrained and not in control, he closed his eyes to calm him self

"continue" he growled his voice gruffer than usual
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy VII Main Story RP   Tue Oct 25, 2011 9:09 am

Lucrecia quickly locked him in and injected the serum into Weiss' neck. "Don't move." She whispered. "Curse me from the grave all you want... this is the only solution, Weiss. If it fails it is from the weakness of your body - not my fault. However... you should note," She finished the injection and put the syringe down. "I forgot to tell you how long this reaction is going to take... Not too long, you'll be up and about in an hour I assume, but..." She smiled, "I'll be long gone by then. I hope die here, Weiss the Immaculate." Holding on to the syringe she stabbed him in the side with it, watching blood poor from the tiny wound she threw the syringe in the trash and quickly ran as fast as she could. One down, one more to go.
Back to top Go down
Zack
Calamity
Calamity

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy VII Main Story RP   Tue Oct 25, 2011 9:10 am

Nodding his head Zack agreed silently. He felt the shudder, he didn't like that idea either. Jenova pursuing him, it was obvious she would come for Seph, Zack knew he knew it.
"I wasn't expecting it that's for sure. She sensed the Jenova cells and went for broke I suppose."

Looking down Zack could see Vincent and Yuffie still below them. "Agreed, at least the further away from her the more I feel like myself. But she's there... lingering." Gliding a little lower to shout at the two on the ground.

"VINCENT! YUFFIE! HOW MUCH FURTHER?!"
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy VII Main Story RP   Tue Oct 25, 2011 9:13 am

Nero was in the upper level when she heard footsteps coming up. They were rather fast, but Lucrecia probably ran fast anyway. Maybe Weiss was dead. When the thought actually crossed his mind a sudden grip of terror filled him. What if Weiss is dead? He could pretend he couldn't care - but Weiss was everything to him... Where would Nero be without his big brother? Nowhere, that's where.

He waited in the hallway of the second floor and waited for her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy VII Main Story RP   Tue Oct 25, 2011 9:16 am

Lucrecia ran and came to a stop when she was in the same hallway as Nero. "Your brother had a bit of a seizure, but he seems to be stabilized now." She lied rather convincingly. If her lies could work on Hojo, they could work on Nero - she hopped. "I was going to get you to check up on him since he might feel better around you."

Another lie. She was going to lie through her teeth if it got him away from her. She did not let her eyes move away from Nero. She could easily calculate how far away the door was and how far she would have to jump down the stairs but... her eyes fixated with a sense of immediacy.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy VII Main Story RP   Tue Oct 25, 2011 9:18 am

Nero looked at the woman and shook his head, the lies worked to some extent. "I see, but I have no need to see him unless he needs to see me. I need to speak with you however. It's concerning Grimoire Valentine's experiments on me." He turned away from her and sighed, "When I passed back and forth through the lifestream... my powers enhances brutally... I want a thesis on that."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy VII Main Story RP   Tue Oct 25, 2011 9:20 am

" I fucking... hate...Scientists, run little girl Nero will get you, you little BITCH" Weiss roared before the most excruciating pain he had ever felt rolled through his body
he strained against the bonds holding him, cursing gaia for ever crossing paths with that woman, his eyes rolled to the back of his head and that was when he heard the voices
"now is the time Weiss the immaculate...we need you to act now, do not fear you will be safe here, let us deal with that tainted one and the clamity, you just rest...be a good puppet and we will reward you"

Weiss didn't have the strength to fight back and he felt himself pulled down and then there was nothing..
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy VII Main Story RP   Tue Oct 25, 2011 9:25 am

With Nero's back turned, now was her chance. She, too, turned her back and opened her palm. Flickers of light appeared. "The Lifestream has a different effect on everyone, Nero." She spoke loudly to cover up the shimmer sound of her spell. "For you it may have increased your power, for your brother it may have poisoned him. For me," She turned around quickly and whipped her hand. A white crystal suddenly landed at Nero's feet and twirled Ice around The Sable, attempting to capture him in an Ice Cage. "I've had the same effects as you have, Nero. But the opposite. Absorbing the Lifestream through my Crystal Stasis." She focused the spell, doing her best to contain the man. "Die in Frost!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy VII Main Story RP   Tue Oct 25, 2011 9:29 am

Die in Frost? If I am to die then I shall be... "Reborn in Flames!" He shouted as the fires that preciously engulfed him burned his epidermis and shattered the Ice Cage. His wings brought him above ground as he was burning in his Dark Phoenix style. "It seems death has granted us both powers... let us see who will be victorious!" Guns aimed at the woman, he instantly began firing at her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy VII Main Story RP   Tue Oct 25, 2011 9:34 am

Seeing the guns get ready and the fires burning her eyes widened. I'm not match for him!. She jumped back and quickly grabbed the railing. She flung herself over and midair, managed to escape the flurry.

Of course what she didn't realise how hard landing a jump in stilettos would be. She managed to land but quickly fell to the ground afterwords. Focusing a quick spell in her hand she fired a couple rounds of a basic ice spell.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy VII Main Story RP   Tue Oct 25, 2011 9:45 am

Nero quickly dodged the small blasts of ice and heard them crystallize the wall behind him. Quickly, he held his arms out, balls of darkness seemed to proliferate in his palm as he channeled a massive pool of darkness beneath the woman to swallow her up. "I will put you in a prison far more torturate than you could ever understand!" He focused on swallowing her whole. With her lying down, it was much easier.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy VII Main Story RP   Tue Oct 25, 2011 9:51 am

green eyes snapped open, a green so pure and bright they glowed casting a faint lime light through the dark on the room, hands easily slipped from the bonds that held it
Weiss or the entity borrowing the body sat up flexing hands and muscles, seeing how the body worked,

"clamity...we must find her" the lifestream spoke, getting used to using the hosts body and functions standing up the lift stream ran hands down his pants infusing the neon stripes with green which glowed, silver hair at the tips become fine and thread like turning into ribbons of lifestream, clothes normally white turned black.

the lifestream ignored the fight between the woman and the creature of darkness and silently moved from the room and out of the building, its sights seeing what others could not the dead bodies of monsters, the stench of decay and glowing eyes grew brighter
"we will find who causes this and we will deal with them.."
the embodiment of the life stream began walking.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy VII Main Story RP   

Back to top Go down

Final Fantasy VII Main Story RP
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 14 of 15Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15  Next