FFVII Revelations
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Final Fantasy VII Role-Play Forum. Two Characters Per Person.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

absents leave form!

Go down 
+16
Cissnei
Cloud
Rufus
Kadaj
Cid
Loz
Genesis
Denzel
Tseng
Reno Nevada
Yazoo
Sephiroth
Reeve
Minerva
Zack
ADMIN
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 13 ... 17  Next
AuthorMessage
Rufus
ShinRa Cadet
ShinRa Cadet
Rufus

absents leave form! - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: absents leave form!   absents leave form! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon May 14, 2012 3:13 pm

np hun take your time and get better that's all that matters <3<3<3
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Ancient / Cetra
Ancient / Cetra
Sephiroth

Title : One-Winged Angel

PostSubject: Re: absents leave form!   absents leave form! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon May 14, 2012 4:49 pm

Take your time, I know all too well how much allergies suck, and with a cold added that's terrible *huggles*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: absents leave form!   absents leave form! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2012 2:32 am

*pat pat* Feel better.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: absents leave form!   absents leave form! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed May 16, 2012 11:51 pm

Not going to be until Friday afternoon and will be poofy for the next couple of weeks. It's exam time so I need to be a good little girl and study and, considering I took an exam today and failed it, I'm going to need all the studying I can get :/
Back to top Go down
Zack
Calamity
Calamity
Zack

PostSubject: Re: absents leave form!   absents leave form! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu May 17, 2012 2:17 am

good luck sweetie I hope it works out for you!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: absents leave form!   absents leave form! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu May 17, 2012 2:49 am

Good luck. *thumbs up*
Back to top Go down
Cissnei
Shinra Janitor
Shinra Janitor
Cissnei

PostSubject: Re: absents leave form!   absents leave form! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu May 17, 2012 11:31 am

I'm fighting a cold... work is killing my body lol.. and my muses are deciding to be fickle bitches *sigh* so yeah.. not really around right now.
Will try to get the wife to at least make a Cid post, but being as she is working atm it might be awhile, we'll see... her muses have REALLY not been playing nice lately. :/
Back to top Go down
Zack
Calamity
Calamity
Zack

PostSubject: Re: absents leave form!   absents leave form! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu May 17, 2012 8:01 pm

Seems to be a thing atm... it's cool I still have three days of work to get through So I know the feeling about work killing the body @_@
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: absents leave form!   absents leave form! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon May 21, 2012 9:30 pm

Wont be on much on Saturday. I may have, kind of sort of, gotten myself an almost-date :3 My crush is coming over to my house to spend the day with me, I can't wait :3
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Ancient / Cetra
Ancient / Cetra
Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: absents leave form!   absents leave form! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon May 21, 2012 9:33 pm

Ooh, congrats! You have a good time.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: absents leave form!   absents leave form! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon May 21, 2012 9:35 pm

Will do! I'm kind of trying to hint to dad that I don't want him to be in the house on Saturday... Well, after we force him to play Just Dance, that is XD
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Ancient / Cetra
Ancient / Cetra
Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: absents leave form!   absents leave form! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon May 21, 2012 9:37 pm

Haha, oh I would pay money to see that.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: absents leave form!   absents leave form! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon May 21, 2012 9:57 pm

Yeah, sames. I'm thinking about recording it as punishment for being a laptop addict! >:3
Back to top Go down
Cissnei
Shinra Janitor
Shinra Janitor
Cissnei

PostSubject: Re: absents leave form!   absents leave form! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri May 25, 2012 4:02 pm

Sorry I'm not around guys, things have been happening.. work has been kicking me in the butt.. earthquakes continuing *snickers* 5.2 today before I had to go to work yay~

I'm just so tired my muses are like... 'go away, sleeping' Neutral

I'll return when I can.. I know the wife (Loz/Cid) will too hopefully, hers are still bitchy

Zackie I can still color for you when you need me at least, just email you know. You have permission to take/move Cissnei as you need her.. Tseng is AWOL atm and Yaz.. well he's confuzzled about what's happening XD

loves you alls
Back to top Go down
Zack
Calamity
Calamity
Zack

PostSubject: Re: absents leave form!   absents leave form! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri May 25, 2012 4:41 pm

If I've actually drawn anything I haven't due to Diablo 3, Max Payne 3, Dragon's Dogma, Showdown Dirt that has all come out in the past week and a half so I've been living on the train ride to work...

But I will... send you it when I've actually drawn it >.>;

Take care sweetie I'll move Ciss as I see fit I'll make something up to keep Cissnei and Cid 'occupied' for the moment
Back to top Go down
Reno Nevada
First Class
First Class
Reno Nevada

PostSubject: Re: absents leave form!   absents leave form! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2012 12:33 pm

Well, Reno will happily wait on Tseng, and I've kept Kadaj with Loz so Trish doesn't go "Where am I, why am I alone?!" XDD

I really need to get my butt on DN and come trot around after Rufus XD
Back to top Go down
Denzel
Third Class
Third Class
Denzel

Title : The Child Soldier

PostSubject: Re: absents leave form!   absents leave form! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2012 6:54 pm

Come fight Jenova with us! You can bite her!
Back to top Go down
Zack
Calamity
Calamity
Zack

PostSubject: Re: absents leave form!   absents leave form! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2012 6:55 pm

Rufus would give DN a steak dinner for the entire week just to see that...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: absents leave form!   absents leave form! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed May 30, 2012 1:01 am

Hey now.... = =;
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Ancient / Cetra
Ancient / Cetra
Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: absents leave form!   absents leave form! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed May 30, 2012 1:08 am

Awww... you know we still love you.
Back to top Go down
Dark Nation
Shinra Janitor
Shinra Janitor
Dark Nation

Title : Kitty!Cloud's Lord

PostSubject: Re: absents leave form!   absents leave form! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 02, 2012 2:41 am

Sadly, as much as DN would love to bite into that woman, he knows better XD

However he is back in commission. I'm feeling a little more like me than I have been, and I need to get my behind in gear.

Going to leave Reno with Tseng still... but I'm thinking of Kadaj coming to help Seph... He's already realised there's something not right about Mother (love you! XD) and Loz can choose his own path then (love you Trish <3).

That is, if Seph would like his mini-me to fight along side him? XD I can leave him in Midgar if you'd prefer~
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Ancient / Cetra
Ancient / Cetra
Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: absents leave form!   absents leave form! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 02, 2012 2:53 am

Right now Seph will take all the help he can get, he's not liking the odds right now and he wants back his sword. Hey! We can have father(brother)/son(brother) bonding!
Back to top Go down
Dark Nation
Shinra Janitor
Shinra Janitor
Dark Nation

Title : Kitty!Cloud's Lord

PostSubject: Re: absents leave form!   absents leave form! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 02, 2012 3:09 am

Ah,. the complicated familial relationship... it rarely gets more confusing than this batch of people XD

I shall gather some noms and see what I can do~
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: absents leave form!   absents leave form! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 03, 2012 12:50 am

Sorry I haven't been on today. I've been pretty down for no apparent reason (Teenaged moodswings maybe? I dunno.)and haven't been motivated enough to roleplay. Maybe tomorrow I feel a bit better and, if so, I'll reply Smile
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Ancient / Cetra
Ancient / Cetra
Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: absents leave form!   absents leave form! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 03, 2012 12:52 am

Go ahead and take your time. No rush.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: absents leave form!   absents leave form! - Page 9 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

absents leave form!
Page 9 of 17Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 13 ... 17  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
FFVII Revelations :: General Discussion :: Chocobo Nest-
Jump to:  
Switch Accounts

Username:

Password: