FFVII Revelations
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Final Fantasy VII Role-Play Forum. Two Characters Per Person.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

General Chat

Go down 
+3
ADMIN
Minerva
Zack
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 31 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Zack
Calamity
Calamity
Zack

General Chat - Page 23 Empty
PostSubject: Re: General Chat   General Chat - Page 23 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 28, 2011 9:09 pm

It's Weiss' favourite... >////< *twitching in corner* weirdest tastes...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: General Chat   General Chat - Page 23 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 28, 2011 9:13 pm

Well if the company sells well, lots of people must like it.

Good source of Calcium?
Back to top Go down
Zack
Calamity
Calamity
Zack

PostSubject: Re: General Chat   General Chat - Page 23 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 28, 2011 9:15 pm

probably I can't drink ordinary milk the flavour is bleh! so I drink flavoured but I don't really like banana or strawberry... >> I don't know why considering I love the actual fruits.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: General Chat   General Chat - Page 23 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 28, 2011 9:21 pm

I always make myself hot chocolate XD. That's my milk supply. Winter is getting close on this hemisphere.
Back to top Go down
Zack
Calamity
Calamity
Zack

PostSubject: Re: General Chat   General Chat - Page 23 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 28, 2011 9:28 pm

same nom hot chocolate <3
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: General Chat   General Chat - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 29, 2011 8:28 am

I just got off the phone with my grandmother. It went like this:

Me: Happy Birthday!
Her: Yeah... yeah...
Me: Not happym grandma?
Her: You know how old I am? I'm 88 years old.
Me: You look like your 45!
Her: If you're going to bullshit, might as well say 16. At least that could make me happy for half a second. What else do you need?
Me: ...nothing...
Her: Kay, bye. *Hangs up*

Oh, old people <3
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Ancient / Cetra
Ancient / Cetra
Sephiroth

Title : One-Winged Angel

PostSubject: Re: General Chat   General Chat - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 29, 2011 8:32 am

Haha, yes I love my grandma, she's great too.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: General Chat   General Chat - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 29, 2011 8:34 am

Gah, I love old people. They're so great. All the ones in both my families are cranky and sarcastic as !@#$, they get along as well. It's somewhat of a death trap talking to them. gah, old people <3
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Ancient / Cetra
Ancient / Cetra
Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: General Chat   General Chat - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 29, 2011 8:36 am

Yeah, I only have a single grandparent and she's so sweet and funny. She's got a boyfriend now, it's so cute.
Back to top Go down
Zack
Calamity
Calamity
Zack

PostSubject: Re: General Chat   General Chat - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 29, 2011 9:04 am

My gram is a dottery old lady she fluffles and potters it's really adorable to watch, she's so tiny to that I just have to glomp her and go "Gram you're so cute."

I love my mother's mum <3

My father's mother can go rott in hell satan spawn *hisses*
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Ancient / Cetra
Ancient / Cetra
Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: General Chat   General Chat - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 29, 2011 9:05 am

Aww... at least you have one cute grandma
Back to top Go down
Zack
Calamity
Calamity
Zack

PostSubject: Re: General Chat   General Chat - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 29, 2011 10:30 am

Yeah she's just so awesome... even to this day she'll make like a chocolate cake or cookies for us when we visit... I used to get the best banana sandwiches of course it sent me into this mad hyper active spiral of never endingness but it was cool.... handed me back to mum in my hyper active state and off she went it was awesome.
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Ancient / Cetra
Ancient / Cetra
Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: General Chat   General Chat - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 29, 2011 10:35 am

Haha, she sounds great. My grandmother always spoiled the grandkids, buying us stuff.
Back to top Go down
Zack
Calamity
Calamity
Zack

PostSubject: Re: General Chat   General Chat - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 29, 2011 10:47 am

we got spoiled in baked goods as kids >> that was awesome enough for me
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Ancient / Cetra
Ancient / Cetra
Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: General Chat   General Chat - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 29, 2011 10:49 am

My grandma bought me books, lots and lots of books.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: General Chat   General Chat - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 29, 2011 11:05 am

I dislike old people and children
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: General Chat   General Chat - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 29, 2011 11:56 am

I love both my grandma's from mom and dad's side. I also loveeee my step-mom's mother. She's so sweet and bakes anything when I ask. Though my partner's grandmother tops all. She comes over unannounced to play Dissidia012 and hear Tifa's death cry when she loses.

She's lost some sensibility but I love herr
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: General Chat   General Chat - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 29, 2011 12:12 pm

I don't really keep in contact with my grand folks. Things are tense enough in our family of four XD I don't think I want to meet them yet...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: General Chat   General Chat - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 29, 2011 6:08 pm

I only has one grandparent left alive.. That'd be my grandad on my dad's side.
But he's in a care home and losing his memories rapidly. He doesn't know who
we are anymore..
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: General Chat   General Chat - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 29, 2011 7:06 pm

*Huggles Tifa.* That must be tough to deal with D: *Offers Tifa some pocky.*

I've got one nice nan who treats me like and adult and gives me muffins and is really nice... And then I have a nan that's evil and calls me and my mum names and insults us. I think she's learnt that she shouldn't say that stuff now (Since it caused a huge fight between me, mum and dad, and we eneded up ignoring her until christmas time) but I'm finding it hard to forgive and forget after about 15 years of insults, and probably even more for my mum. As for my grandads, the one that's with my nice nan sings randomly and wont let me do my homework without taking a look himself and the one with my not so nice nan doesn't really pay much attention to me. He'd ask if I want food or a drink, but then he'd just drink alcohol with my dad and talk about sports.

So... Yeah... That's the story of my grandparents.
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Ancient / Cetra
Ancient / Cetra
Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: General Chat   General Chat - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 29, 2011 7:26 pm

*huggles Tifa* I know what's it's like to have only one, thankfully mine is still all there. I'm sorry to hear that. Both my grandfathers died before I was born and my grandma on my dad's side died when I was young. She lived on the other side of the country so I had only seen her a handful of times.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: General Chat   General Chat - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 29, 2011 9:34 pm

Yeah, it sucks majorly.
Its kinda hard seeing someone you know,
who doesn't appear to know who you are.

It started after my nan died. They were
my favourite grandparents even though
we never saw them much..
Back to top Go down
Zack
Calamity
Calamity
Zack

PostSubject: Re: General Chat   General Chat - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 29, 2011 10:31 pm

*glomps Tifa tightly*

Sweetie I know what you're going through! I lost both my grandfather's to Alzheimer’s. My dad's father first and the hardest part about that is I was to terrified to see him. Because my grandmother was by his side and I truly hate her as a person. The last time I saw him, he was going blind at the same time. So when he died I cried so much, but at least he wasn't suffering anymore.

My mother's father also had it... the last time I saw him before he went into hospital he kept looking at me like I was a stranger. He didn't even remember me. But at least I got warned he was going to go. I got to the hospital to see him and he died five hours after I said goodbye.

My mother was the same, she remembered me and my brother, but she forgot things. It scared me. She forgot how to start her car and went to go for a drive. The house keys in the ignition. I don't wish it upon anyone.

Alzheimer’s is so common these days... it's sad to walk into a room of someone you've known your entire life and not have them know you.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: General Chat   General Chat - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 29, 2011 11:18 pm

I guess I'm lucky that my grandparents haven't got Alzheimers or something along those lines. I've almost lost my nicer grandparents and that was tough, but luckily they're fighters and have survived, but it was a real eye-opener to me that they aren't going to be around forever, so whenever I get a break from college, I go and see them. I'm scared of seeing my great gran nowadays because I feel like she'll die when I go and see her or something :S But I might phone her or something tomorrow to say hi Smile

And this conversation's turned really depressing :S
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: General Chat   General Chat - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 29, 2011 11:25 pm

My dad's parents are both dead. I knew and loved them both. Grandpa died suddenly, and Grandma held on for about a decade after that. She had no idea who I was towards the end, though - the last time I saw her, she thought first that I was some dead cousin of hers, and after my uncle told her that I wasn't, she asked if I was his daughter. -.-; On the other side, my grandma remarried before I was born and my blood grandfather died when I was 2, so I've got Grandma Tenpenny and my stepgrandfather, Grandpa Joe. <3 Their health is still very good, Grandma's arthritis is the only thing in her way.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: General Chat   General Chat - Page 23 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

General Chat
Page 23 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 31 ... 40  Next