FFVII Revelations
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Final Fantasy VII Role-Play Forum. Two Characters Per Person.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Astraphobia [M] [Closed]

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 27 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Reno Nevada
First Class
First Class
Reno Nevada

Astraphobia [M] [Closed] - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Astraphobia [M] [Closed]   Astraphobia [M] [Closed] - Page 14 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 8:56 am

Reno purred softly, already slipping into slumber. "I should move before I fall asleep here, and then you're stuck," he chuckled, carefully leaning up and kissing him softly, in part to keep himself moving. "I move forward and up, you pretty much stay in place? Then we need to be less sticky..."

His brain wasn't completely functioning any more and the words came out thick with the need to sleep, but he was at least mostly intelligible. He put it down to a combination of late on-set jet-lag and a very long, complicated evening (the sex needn't factor in as more than physical exertion as he wasn't the sort to fall asleep after sex).
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Ancient / Cetra
Ancient / Cetra
Sephiroth

Title : One-Winged Angel

PostSubject: Re: Astraphobia [M] [Closed]   Astraphobia [M] [Closed] - Page 14 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2012 8:01 am

The kiss was returned just as gently and fingers brushed through Reno's hair as he shifted slightly in order to allow him to move when he felt ready to. After the day Sephiroth was ready to sleep, for at least the few hours he had. But just like Reno he knew they couldn't sleep like that. Exhaustion threatened to snag him but he couldn't sleep yet.

Leaning back he waited for Reno to move. "Wipes are in the same drawer as the lube. Ash tray on the table right next to the bed."
Back to top Go down
Reno Nevada
First Class
First Class
Reno Nevada

PostSubject: Re: Astraphobia [M] [Closed]   Astraphobia [M] [Closed] - Page 14 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2012 4:07 pm

Reno carefully placed his hand on the bed and pulled himself up and forward with a muted groan, managing to roll to one side and land precariously close to the edge of the mattress.

"I'll grab things to clean up... you figure out where my pants went for the cigarettes," he chuckled, forcing himself up and onto his feet, shuffling to the bedside table and retrieving the wipes. He cleaned himself up quickly and tossed the packet towards Seph, grabbing the ash tray and crawling onto the bed.

"Before I collapse anywhere in particular - which side of the bed do you prefer?"
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Ancient / Cetra
Ancient / Cetra
Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: Astraphobia [M] [Closed]   Astraphobia [M] [Closed] - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 30, 2012 12:58 pm

"Left," once Reno was off him Sephiroth reached for the pants. Fingers moved and retrieved the pack before dropping it between them and taking his usual side of the bed. Sephiroth knew very well that he had to get a new pack, probably in the morning since he wasn't going to go to work. There would be plenty of time then. He caught the wipes and began to clean away the quickly drying semen that clung to his skin and then reached and pulled one cigarette from the pack and lit the end with the lighter within it.

Reaching over Sephiroth handed it back.

"We appear to be safe as no one has come running yet."
Back to top Go down
Reno Nevada
First Class
First Class
Reno Nevada

PostSubject: Re: Astraphobia [M] [Closed]   Astraphobia [M] [Closed] - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 30, 2012 8:07 pm

Reno took the cigarette with a smile and took a long pull, eyes closing for a moment... until he swayed a little and then they bolted open again.

"Left is good - I tend to favour the right," he chuckled, stretching out on that side of the bed. "One last thing - snuggler or lone sleeper? And if I accidentally get mildly clingy in my sleep you're not the sort to hit a sleeping man, right?"

He was a snuggler, himself, but he wasn't going to encroach on Sephiroth's space. He was content to sleep any which way the other man liked, and after a long spell of sleeping alone he wasn't sure he'd be much of a snuggler any more.
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Ancient / Cetra
Ancient / Cetra
Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: Astraphobia [M] [Closed]   Astraphobia [M] [Closed] - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 01, 2012 12:44 am

"Lone but I can deal with cuddling," Sephiroth took the cigarette back and take a drag from it, slowly exhaling. He passed it back over as the used wipe was put aside and his nude body moved under the covers. Kadaj tended to cuddle during storms so it was not a foreign idea and one he could tolerate. He could only hope that none of his sons came in in any sort of panic. The fact that he was sharing his bed with Reno would be difficult enough to explain.

The fact that they were both naked would just add to that.
Back to top Go down
Reno Nevada
First Class
First Class
Reno Nevada

PostSubject: Re: Astraphobia [M] [Closed]   Astraphobia [M] [Closed] - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 01, 2012 4:47 am

Reno chuckled and took the cigarette, laying back and blowing smoke rings to the ceiling. He would get under the covers in a moment, he was too content with the cool night air on his body to think about curling up just yet.

"I can live with that," he yawned. "Small amount of cuddling until suitably tired and then we can lounge on our own sides and periodically argue over who has the most bed with well aimed kicks to the shins."

He looked to Seph with a grin and handed the cigarette back again. "Don't worry, I'm not much of a flailer. Some light snoring on occasion but usually only when I'm hammered. I've been told I talk in my sleep sometimes..."

He stretched and yawned again. "And as you can see, I ramble when I'm fucking knackered," he snorted, lifting the ash tray to get under the covers. He snuggled into the mattress and pillows, glancing to Seph. "How long have you had this bed?"
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Ancient / Cetra
Ancient / Cetra
Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: Astraphobia [M] [Closed]   Astraphobia [M] [Closed] - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 01, 2012 5:12 am

A brief frown creased Sephiroth's face as his gaze locked on him intently for a moment. An eyebrow raised and then he paused for a moment before he leaned back, eased by Reno's quick assurance that he was not a flailer in bed. There was a snort in response to that as his eyes lingered on the other and he took a long draw from the cigarette. "I suppose one of us has to talk, even if it is during sleep."

Slowly he exhaled the smoke. "The frame I have had since shortly after the triplets were born, the mattress however is only two years old," there was a brief pause as Sephiroth turned back to the man in his bed. It was an unusual feeling to have another in his bed outside of his children. "Why?"

Back to top Go down
Reno Nevada
First Class
First Class
Reno Nevada

PostSubject: Re: Astraphobia [M] [Closed]   Astraphobia [M] [Closed] - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 01, 2012 3:59 pm

Reno rolled onto his side to look at him. "Firstly I need a new mattress and this one is really comfortable... Secondly, you said it had been thirteen years so..." He patted the mattress. "It's finally broken in now."

He gave a cheeky grin and slipped his arm under the pillow, snuggling his head into it a little more. "I know, shut up and go to sleep," he yawned. "Put out the cigarette and turn off the light - like you said, who knows how long we'll get before someone bursts in. I need to have slept enough to find a lucid excuse for being naked in your bed."
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Ancient / Cetra
Ancient / Cetra
Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: Astraphobia [M] [Closed]   Astraphobia [M] [Closed] - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 01, 2012 11:22 pm

Sephiroth turned and shot him a look, not even able to say anything to that. There was nothing he could say in response and so he crushed the cigarette in the ashtray and returned it to the bedside table before he flipped the light off. The room was plunged into darkness and Sephiroth leaned against his pillows, able to hear Reno's breathing.

It had been a long night but it still felt unusual to have another man in his bed with him. Kadaj was one thing, he was his son, an briefly the thought reached him that it seemed almost domestic to have Reno there.

The day that happened... his father would have a field day. There was a silent sigh as he settled into a light sleep finally.
Back to top Go down
Reno Nevada
First Class
First Class
Reno Nevada

PostSubject: Re: Astraphobia [M] [Closed]   Astraphobia [M] [Closed] - Page 14 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2012 2:44 am

Reno shuffled a little closer, but decided to not get too close and give him some room. It had to be strange for him, after all this time, to share his bed with another man - he didn't want to freak him out more by half clambering on him. To fair, it was strange to himself too - he hadn't shared a bed with anyone other than Cerys when she insisted on not sleeping alone since he broke up with the ex.

He closed his eyes and listened to Seph breathing, his own breath falling into rhythm as he started to doze off. In the back of his mind as sleep began to take him he couldn't help but wonder if their drink turned one-night-stand turned what could be loosely termed "a date from hell" could get any more bizarre in the morning... and when that would start seeming as abnormal as he knew it had to be.
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Ancient / Cetra
Ancient / Cetra
Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: Astraphobia [M] [Closed]   Astraphobia [M] [Closed] - Page 14 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2012 4:59 am

It was probably the latest he had slept in a long time when the sun shone overhead and Sephiroth's eyes slowly flickered open. There was a weight against his chest and quickly Sephiroth looked down at the red head pressed against his chest. That was right... Reno had spent the night after running the boys and himself home. He had sent an email to dismiss himself from work and then...

Sephiroth slowly let his eyes shut as he gazed down at the man and tried to move out of his hold.

It would become very awkward if any of the boy came in, despite not wanting to leave the warm embrace.
Back to top Go down
Reno Nevada
First Class
First Class
Reno Nevada

PostSubject: Re: Astraphobia [M] [Closed]   Astraphobia [M] [Closed] - Page 14 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2012 5:11 am

Reno stirred a little as the warm body beneath him tried to move, a soft grumble given as he started to wake. "Gimme a second," he mumbled, taking a moment to appreciate how comfortable it was where he was laying before carefully rolling over and snuggling into the pillow instead.

He was oblivious to where he was, with who or how he got there - he was just glad to be in a comfortable bed. "Just gimme a little longer," he mumbled, still mostly asleep. "I'll get the cat off the fridge before it tries to jump the ceiling fan again..."
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Ancient / Cetra
Ancient / Cetra
Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: Astraphobia [M] [Closed]   Astraphobia [M] [Closed] - Page 14 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2012 5:33 am

Sephiroth paused and then frowned at the rambling. They didn't have a cat and thus what Reno said made no sense. However he did allow him to escape. Sephiroth's legs were swung over the edge and he stood up and gathered some clothing. Boxers were the first pulled on followed by jeans and the belt was secured. It was followed by a long sleeved shirt and adjusted the buttons before the long silver hair was pulled up. The hair tie wound tightly around it before he grabbed Reno's pants from the floor.

The pack of cigarettes was pulled out and one was retrieved before he grabbed his own lighter from his jacket before moving down the steps.

Sephiroth collapsed into one of the kitchen chairs and lit the end before he leaned back and stared at the lighter for a moment. It wasn't his usual one, instead the one Reno had given him. He put it down on the table as he took a long draw from the cigarette. Fortunately it seemed like the house was quiet for the first time he could remember.
Back to top Go down
Kadaj
Third Class
Third Class
Kadaj

PostSubject: Re: Astraphobia [M] [Closed]   Astraphobia [M] [Closed] - Page 14 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2012 5:44 am

Kadaj had been awake for a while but after managing to get out of bed... that was the most he'd managed. Trying to reach or bend to get anything was near impossible without bringing him to tears, and even if his brothers had gone to school (he suspected they just wanted to avoid him) he didn't feel like sniffling all morning.

He gave a sigh of relief as his father came down the stairs, the long process of getting to his feet from the sofa beginning again. Eventually he was on his feet, the dressing gown tied closed to disguise the damage that somehow seemed even worse than the night before, and shuffled through to the kitchen and gave his father a small smile.

"Those things will kill you, you know," he warned lightly. "So before they do can you put some kind of food somewhere that I can get it?"
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Ancient / Cetra
Ancient / Cetra
Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: Astraphobia [M] [Closed]   Astraphobia [M] [Closed] - Page 14 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2012 5:56 am

"Somehow I am under the impression that me three teenage sons will kill me long before these take me," Sephiroth said dryly as he turned back towards his son. "But I will put some of the food down lower so you don't have to starve because your brothers won't feed you while I'm at work tomorrow."

Sephiroth moved the cigarette back as he took another drag and pulled the ash tray over so that it was in reach when he needed it.

Standing up he stepped over and grabbed a box of cereal from the high cupboard and put it down on the counter for Kadaj. "Anything else Kadaj?"
Back to top Go down
Kadaj
Third Class
Third Class
Kadaj

PostSubject: Re: Astraphobia [M] [Closed]   Astraphobia [M] [Closed] - Page 14 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2012 6:04 am

Kadaj couldn't stop the look of hurt crossing his face - he hadn't meant for anything to happen, and he was definitely suffering for it without needing it rubbed in.

"Soup is on the top shelf, so is the pasta..." He looked around the kitchen, not even sure what he wanted. "Never mind, I still have some of my allowance left, I'll order in a pizza or something. Even if I get the food to a level I can reach, half the things to cook it with won't be... and I can't really put everything on the counters."

He looked around the kitchen again and sighed, going over and grabbing the cereal box. "I'll leave you to it," he muttered, dipping his hand in the box and getting a handful, popping it into his mouth piece by piece as he head back to the living room.
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Ancient / Cetra
Ancient / Cetra
Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: Astraphobia [M] [Closed]   Astraphobia [M] [Closed] - Page 14 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2012 6:35 am

Sephiroth turned back to the teen and a sigh escaped as he left the kitchen. Every day it seemed to grow hard and harder to understand any of his sons. There was a brief wonder if that was just something that happened with teenagers. It wasn't like he could ask anyone though. He didn't converse with people in his position and Reno still had quite a while before his daughter hit that phase.

Eyes shut and Sephiroth took a drag from the cigarette and stared straight ahead for a long moment.

There was nothing he could really do for them, not now. He couldn't even really understand them. Another drag was taken and Sephiroth leaned back against the chair. They couldn't turn eighteen quick enough.
Back to top Go down
Kadaj
Third Class
Third Class
Kadaj

PostSubject: Re: Astraphobia [M] [Closed]   Astraphobia [M] [Closed] - Page 14 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2012 6:44 am

Kadaj sighed - he couldn't take his crappy mood out on his dad, it wasn't fair after everything he'd already put him through. He turned and went back to the kitchen, putting the cereal on the table and sitting opposite his father.

"I'm sorry... you know what I'm like when I don't feel good." Unreasonable and sulky to name just two traits, he couldn't help but think to himself. "I don't want to be more a burden than I'm already being, and needing all the help I can get is in direct opposition of that right now. I'll be okay in a couple of days when I can move my arms more... just... bear with me?"
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Ancient / Cetra
Ancient / Cetra
Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: Astraphobia [M] [Closed]   Astraphobia [M] [Closed] - Page 14 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2012 7:37 am

"No Kadaj, it's not all your fault," Sephiroth held up a hand to try to stop his son from talking. "It... was just a long day and I did not intend to have to take the day off."

Thankfully he was salary and saw this would not damage his paycheck any but calling in for family emergencies was not something he liked to get in the habit of. Especially when it was because one son was in the hospital, one was in a cell, and the third was being held as a witness. If he had been trying to make a good impression it must have been marvelesly destroyed by the end of it.

But yet most one night stands ended with him alone in his bed, even if it had been a very long time since the last one. Yet Reno was still there. He could tell himself that it was only because he had been tired but wasn't it some unspoken rule that if one woke up next to their sexual partner it was more than just a quick tumble? None of this made sense.

"Kadaj, I can deal with your moods. I just ask you to try. A lot of things are happening right now."
Back to top Go down
Kadaj
Third Class
Third Class
Kadaj

PostSubject: Re: Astraphobia [M] [Closed]   Astraphobia [M] [Closed] - Page 14 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2012 7:48 am

Kadaj took another handful of cereal with a wry smile. "If it wasn't for me it wouldn't have been a long day," he pointed out, alluding to more than the trip to the hospital and police station. Even if Sephiroth was trying to hide it, and doing so quite well, he knew that he was still very uncomfortable about the previous night.

"At least your friend has definitely seen the worst of it now, so you don't have to avoid mentioning that he even exists?" He chuckled softly. "Not that I blame you. I saw his car in the drive still - I guess he crashed here for the night?"
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Ancient / Cetra
Ancient / Cetra
Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: Astraphobia [M] [Closed]   Astraphobia [M] [Closed] - Page 14 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2012 8:09 am

Sephiroth had been doing a very good job of forgetting that specific part of the day until Kadaj mentioned it. Perhaps Reno had helped more than he had ever thought he would. But that would be for later. There were still other problems and the fact remained that he barely knew Reno. They were acquaintances, nothing more, and now he had seen all that.

"Yes, it was nearly morning and he needed his sleep so he just stayed the night."

The conversation was quickly approaching dangerous area. If he discovered that Reno was naked in his bed then Kadaj would know, and a jealous son was not something he wished to face. Whether it be because he would need to share his father or because he actually had physically wanted him didn't matter because it was not something he desired to face.
Back to top Go down
Kadaj
Third Class
Third Class
Kadaj

PostSubject: Re: Astraphobia [M] [Closed]   Astraphobia [M] [Closed] - Page 14 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2012 9:23 am

Kadaj nodded. "It was too late for him to drive home again - it wouldn't have been safe to make him. I'm glad you have someone though - someone you can get away from us with for a while. I love you, dad, but you're too solitary for your own good."

It didn't occur to him to presume anything - he, after all, did not expect his father to have lied to him the other night, and so when Reno was presented as a friend it didn't cross his mind to double guess that.

"I hope you were at least polite and offered him the bed - the floor isn't too uncomfortable but still..."
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Ancient / Cetra
Ancient / Cetra
Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: Astraphobia [M] [Closed]   Astraphobia [M] [Closed] - Page 14 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2012 9:33 am

Sephiroth snorted as he reached out and crushed the remains of the used cigarette and shook his head. "Of course I did Kadaj. I am not as rude as you may think. I know how to treat company, I just choose not to when it is my father that is the company."

He didn't need to mention that he had shared said bed with Reno or what they had done before sleeping. Even now he could remember the expressions on Reno's face when he came, the scent of his hair and the warmth of his body. He didn't really understand it but perhaps It could be more than a one night stand. It was proving to already. He did not know how Reno saw him, if he was a conquest, but there was something special about him that had Sephiroth's attention.

"So you wouldn't mind if I spent time out?"

If the answer was yes then it made things easier for him. He could see Reno more often and Kadaj seemed to believe that he was a friend. Going out with him would never be questioned.
Back to top Go down
Kadaj
Third Class
Third Class
Kadaj

PostSubject: Re: Astraphobia [M] [Closed]   Astraphobia [M] [Closed] - Page 14 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2012 9:39 am

Kadaj shrugged as much as his body would let him. "Of course not. Just... don't warn the other two in advance, ok? If they think you'll be home they're much nicer to be around as a general rule. Mind you, Yaz has to be feeling really bad - he made me breakfast and left it outside of my room. Ok, the toast would have been more use on a fire and almost stepping in it wouldn't have helped but... It's weird having him be nice to me."

He took another handful of cereal. "And I don't think you're rude - just curious where he ended up seeing as neither of you were on the sofa." He yawned and stretched with a wince. "Sometimes, involuntary movement really blows... Do you remember where we put the pain killers?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Astraphobia [M] [Closed]   Astraphobia [M] [Closed] - Page 14 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Astraphobia [M] [Closed]
Page 14 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 27 ... 40  Next