FFVII Revelations
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Final Fantasy VII Role-Play Forum. Two Characters Per Person.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I Wish I Had an Angel [M]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Zack
Calamity
Calamity
Zack

I Wish I Had an Angel [M] - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I Wish I Had an Angel [M]   I Wish I Had an Angel [M] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 29, 2012 6:13 am

"I... guess we can... try." It was a soft whisper.
He glanced at Aerith's flower garden.
She would worry about him, he knew that.
But he would explain later. She would understand, she always did.
Wrapping his arms round Genesis he held him tight.
The company had demanded he return to work far to soon after Angeal's death.
He had no time to recover... mentally.
To run away seemed a good ultimatum.
Back to top Go down
Genesis
ShinRa Captain
ShinRa Captain
Genesis

PostSubject: Re: I Wish I Had an Angel [M]   I Wish I Had an Angel [M] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 29, 2012 6:55 am

"Well... then what are we waiting for?" He said softly as he held Zack's close. He pressed his lips against Zack's cheek. This was exactly what Zack was going to need, to get away from Shinra for even a short time. Everything was going to be absolutely fine there was nothing to worry about. Well, that is unless Sephiroth came after them both. He never expected that this would ever end this way. But Genesis was glad that it did and Zack truly deserved some sort of escape. This was the only way they'd probably both be able to recover. This was going to be for the better.
Back to top Go down
http://myjunkis-you.tumblr.com
Zack
Calamity
Calamity
Zack

PostSubject: Re: I Wish I Had an Angel [M]   I Wish I Had an Angel [M] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 29, 2012 7:19 am

Reluctantly Zack let Genesis go and he grabbed his clothes.
Time away from Shinra sounded good. But he knew they would click to something when he didn't return that night.
Dressing quickly he glanced to Genesis.
"So how are we going to leave without getting spotted? Too many people in the slums know me."
Back to top Go down
Genesis
ShinRa Captain
ShinRa Captain
Genesis

PostSubject: Re: I Wish I Had an Angel [M]   I Wish I Had an Angel [M] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 29, 2012 7:25 am

Genesis grabbed a hold of his clothes and slid them on, pulling the leather coat on once again. It wasn't like they had to be gone forever. No, Genesis was quite sure that there was no way they were going to possibly be able to get away with that one. Genesis glanced back at Zack, then he had an idea, pulling his coat and shirt off once more he revealed one spread out black wing. "You don't have a problem with flying, do you?"
Back to top Go down
Zack
Calamity
Calamity
Zack

PostSubject: Re: I Wish I Had an Angel [M]   I Wish I Had an Angel [M] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 29, 2012 7:36 am

Zack blinked looking at the wing.
"No. I believe Angeal got me over that fear."
Zack walked up Genesis, his hand moving through the feathers on the wing.
Curiosity getting the better of him.
Back to top Go down
Genesis
ShinRa Captain
ShinRa Captain
Genesis

PostSubject: Re: I Wish I Had an Angel [M]   I Wish I Had an Angel [M] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 29, 2012 7:39 am

Genesis turned his head and smiled softly at Zack. "Well good because I think flying our only option." He felt Zack's touch against the feathers of his wing, he rarely ever gave anyone the chance to seeing this. But he would let Zack decide what he thought of it.
Back to top Go down
Zack
Calamity
Calamity
Zack

PostSubject: Re: I Wish I Had an Angel [M]   I Wish I Had an Angel [M] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 29, 2012 7:49 am

Zack had wanted to fly ever since he was a kid, super speed, strength or flight out of all of them as a kid flying was the one he had wanted the most instead Shinra trained him and boosted him in the other two choices instead.
Walking round Genesis he was thinking how they would make this work.
Stopping in front of Genesis He slid his arms round Genesis' neck and kissed him.
"This way works fine for me."
Back to top Go down
Genesis
ShinRa Captain
ShinRa Captain
Genesis

PostSubject: Re: I Wish I Had an Angel [M]   I Wish I Had an Angel [M] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 29, 2012 8:01 am

Genesis had almost felt ashamed of his wings for almost his entire life, he had always seen them as being what made him a monster at least that's what Hollander had always told him, and like a fool Genesis had believed him. He wrapped his arms around Zack's waist and returned the kiss. He then led the two of them outside, handing Zack his shirt and coat. "If you could hold on to these, alright now, hold on tight."
Back to top Go down
Zack
Calamity
Calamity
Zack

PostSubject: Re: I Wish I Had an Angel [M]   I Wish I Had an Angel [M] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 29, 2012 8:08 am

Zack nodded taking the clothing from Genesis. Tightening his grip enough that he wouldn't be too uncomfortable.
But enough that he wouldn't suddenly plummet to his death.
"Okay ready."
His eyes skimming Genesis' naked chest that would be a good distraction while they were fly at least.
Back to top Go down
Genesis
ShinRa Captain
ShinRa Captain
Genesis

PostSubject: Re: I Wish I Had an Angel [M]   I Wish I Had an Angel [M] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 29, 2012 8:27 am

Genesis took to the air, holding Zack close to him in his arms. He needed to make sure that he wasn't going to accidentally drop Zack. When they finally landed it was right outside of Midgar. "Alright now we just need to figure out where we'll be headed." Genesis said softly to Zack as he looked into the other's bright blue eyes.
Back to top Go down
Zack
Calamity
Calamity
Zack

PostSubject: Re: I Wish I Had an Angel [M]   I Wish I Had an Angel [M] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 29, 2012 8:41 am

Zack looked to Midgar, even from this far away he could see the Shinra building as it towered over the city.
He had no clue on where to go.
"Somewhere, where they won't look for me or you."
Zack looked at Genesis. He wanted to let his parents know but he knew it would be dangerous.
The first people the company contact is the family.
"I don't really know where is good to hide out, somewhere where we can just live in peace."
Back to top Go down
Genesis
ShinRa Captain
ShinRa Captain
Genesis

PostSubject: Re: I Wish I Had an Angel [M]   I Wish I Had an Angel [M] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 29, 2012 9:03 am

Genesis could barely believe they were actually doing this, he just never really expected that he would actually ever do this with Zack. The really question was now what were they supposed to do? "There's Icicle Town, if you don't mind the cold." Genesis offered. This was going to be even harder than he had originally anticipated. But they had to be able to do this. "I hope this works Zack, I really hope it does."
Back to top Go down
Zack
Calamity
Calamity
Zack

PostSubject: Re: I Wish I Had an Angel [M]   I Wish I Had an Angel [M] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 29, 2012 9:09 am

Of all the people to run away with, Zack had never even thought it would be Genesis.
For a long while he had pictured taking Aerith and running away with her.
Away from Shinra taking her and protecting her from the company.
Genesis wouldn't have even crossed on his list when he woke up this morning.
"Icicle is fine. I'm from Gongaga I'm used to the cold!" He grinned at Genesis.
Zack touched the side of Genesis' face.
"I hope it does to." He touched the side of Genesis' face kissing him.
He hoped that action would calm his own nerves as well as Genesis'.
Back to top Go down
Genesis
ShinRa Captain
ShinRa Captain
Genesis

PostSubject: Re: I Wish I Had an Angel [M]   I Wish I Had an Angel [M] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 29, 2012 11:06 am

Genesis wasn't even quite sure how this had all happened, he anything but planned what had happened earlier inside of that church. He had never even imagined that he'd ever have feelings for anyone who wasn't either Angeal or Sephiroth. Apparently Zack was able to break down and get to his core, it was the last thing Genesis expected to happen. But now here he was and each and every part of it felt so incredibly natural for him. "Well then let's get going, love." He said softly. He pressed his lips against Zack's. "Hold on." He pulled Zack into his arms and they took flight again. Soon afterwards they landed in Icicle Town.
Back to top Go down
Zack
Calamity
Calamity
Zack

PostSubject: Re: I Wish I Had an Angel [M]   I Wish I Had an Angel [M] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 29, 2012 1:31 pm

Zack set his feet on the ground and took a couple of steps.
The sound of snow crunched under his boots.
It had been too long since he had heard that sound.
He took a couple more steps then smiled.
"Wow takes me back to when I was a kid."
He flopped falling on his back in the snow.

Zack made a snow angel before jumping to his feet.
He nodded down at it. "Probably the only time I'll ever get wings."
Zack moved up to Genesis. "Lets find a room for the night."
He slipped his hand into Genesis', letting their fingers interlock.
Back to top Go down
Genesis
ShinRa Captain
ShinRa Captain
Genesis

PostSubject: Re: I Wish I Had an Angel [M]   I Wish I Had an Angel [M] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 29, 2012 11:55 pm

Genesis watched fondly with a soft smile on his face as the other walked through the snow. He walked over and held Zack close to him in his arms. Even though he wasn't the biggest fan of the cold he still had a good feeling about this. "I think I see an inn quite close by that we could stay at." He said softly as he lightly kissed Zack with a soft smile on his face.

This was somewhere where the two of them would actually be safe. Even if Zack did eventually have to return to Shinra. "So let's go and check out the rooms." He held onto Zack's hand, and led him over to the inn.
Back to top Go down
Zack
Calamity
Calamity
Zack

PostSubject: Re: I Wish I Had an Angel [M]   I Wish I Had an Angel [M] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 30, 2012 6:48 pm

Zack let Genesis led him to the door of the inn.
Pushing the door open he was glad for the gil he had on him.
His card could be tracked by the company and it would definitely strike up interest.
Especially if it was used this far away when he was in Midgar that morning.
Walking up to the reception Zack booked them a room for the next couple of nights.

He got the key and held it up for Genesis to see.
"Lets go."
Back to top Go down
Genesis
ShinRa Captain
ShinRa Captain
Genesis

PostSubject: Re: I Wish I Had an Angel [M]   I Wish I Had an Angel [M] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2012 1:08 am

Genesis walked inside of the room with Zack he knew that they'd need to try their best to keep warm at night. Of course there was many ways to fight against hypothermia, and most of those ways were ones Genesis would be happy to use. This far away from Midgar, maybe the two of them actually did have a chance of escape. He had hoped more than anything that they did, because all he wanted was to escape with Zack. He pulled Zack slowly into their new room and unlocked it with the key.

Once he closed to door, he leaned forward and kissed Zack deeply. "It looks perfect to me."
Back to top Go down
Zack
Calamity
Calamity
Zack

PostSubject: Re: I Wish I Had an Angel [M]   I Wish I Had an Angel [M] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2012 9:10 am

Zack pressed up against Genesis kissing him in return.
"Mmmm. Totally does..." He whispered against Genesis' lips.
Pressing his body against the other.
His hands moving to dive in to the back of that auburn hair.
Tongue sliding past lips to taste more of Genesis.
Back to top Go down
Genesis
ShinRa Captain
ShinRa Captain
Genesis

PostSubject: Re: I Wish I Had an Angel [M]   I Wish I Had an Angel [M] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2012 10:21 am

Genesis held Zack close to him pressing up against him as they kissed. "We'll have to keep each other warm tonight..." He purred against Zack's lips. Digging his hands into the black hair. His mouth opened allowing Zack's tongue entrance into his mouth. His hand digging underneath Zack's shirt feeling the touch of Zack's skin at his fingertips.
Back to top Go down
Zack
Calamity
Calamity
Zack

PostSubject: Re: I Wish I Had an Angel [M]   I Wish I Had an Angel [M] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2012 10:33 am

"No argument." It was all he said against Genesis' mouth.
His skin heating up at the contact.
His body reacted to the touch instantly.
It was odd that his need could be woken up so fast.

The throbbing sensation building inside as his mouth plundered Genesis' lips.
Hips rolling against the others as he moaned.
The more he was touched the more he wanted of it.
Like something that had been denied from him.

Back to top Go down
Genesis
ShinRa Captain
ShinRa Captain
Genesis

PostSubject: Re: I Wish I Had an Angel [M]   I Wish I Had an Angel [M] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2012 10:55 am

"Sounds perfect to me." He wanted this more than anything, more than anyone. He pushed Zack down flat onto the bed. It was strange this had been the third time in this one day alone that the two of them were to have sex.

He wanted this more than anything and he wanted it right now. His mouth went to Zack's neck as he began to suck and nip at it. He needed this now, needed it more than ever. It was like they knew that their happiness could end at any moment.
Back to top Go down
Zack
Calamity
Calamity
Zack

PostSubject: Re: I Wish I Had an Angel [M]   I Wish I Had an Angel [M] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2012 11:17 am

So much need in one day. He had never gone this far to indulge in the desires like this.
Not so often in one day but he was drawn in, hypnotized by Genesis.
Moaning he wrapped his arms around Genesis as the torment began on his body again.
That mouth sucking on his neck claiming him so fiercely.

The need for more, the want to have his desire for the man to be filled.
To be claimed like he had earlier. It drove him. Owned his very thought process.
Shinra, Sephiroth gone from his mind, this moment to live in it right now.
Its what he wanted.
"Yeah... me too." He breathed out in a soft groan.
Back to top Go down
Genesis
ShinRa Captain
ShinRa Captain
Genesis

PostSubject: Re: I Wish I Had an Angel [M]   I Wish I Had an Angel [M] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2012 1:24 am

It felt so incredibly strange. Strange to be wanting anyone who wasn't Angeal like Genesis wanted Zack. Maybe it would help him understand even just a little bit, exactly why Angeal seemed so hypnotized by the boy. Panting he attacked Zack's neck with his mouth and bit down on the soft skin claiming the soldier as his own. Those strong arms wrapping around him holding him so protectively.

It was so powerful, that need that took of Genesis' entire being. He had forgotten what it had been like to want someone so completely. To be controlled by the lust. It was all he felt when he looked at Zack. Nothing mattered anymore, not even the fact that Genesis knew how little he had, how long it would be until he would decay. Nothing else mattered. "I need you.... right now." He breathed out before leaning forward to kiss Zack.
Back to top Go down
Zack
Calamity
Calamity
Zack

PostSubject: Re: I Wish I Had an Angel [M]   I Wish I Had an Angel [M] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2012 2:43 pm

Zack could only gasp as his neck was bitten, his head rolling back as his breaths shortened.
His arousal for Genesis growing. It was almost painful.
He understood this need Genesis had, he was feeling it to.
"S-same." He could only pull his top off tossing it to the side.
Before returning his mouth to Genesis' lips needing him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I Wish I Had an Angel [M]   I Wish I Had an Angel [M] - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I Wish I Had an Angel [M]
Page 4 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
FFVII Revelations :: AU RP Forum :: Yaoi AU Archive-
Jump to:  
Switch Accounts

Username:

Password: