FFVII Revelations
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Final Fantasy VII Role-Play Forum. Two Characters Per Person.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I Wish I Had an Angel [M]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Genesis
ShinRa Captain
ShinRa Captain
Genesis

I Wish I Had an Angel [M] Empty
PostSubject: I Wish I Had an Angel [M]   I Wish I Had an Angel [M] Icon_minitimeSun Mar 11, 2012 1:09 am

((Genesis/Zack, focus is right after Angeal's death.))

Rarely did Genesis retreat to these parts of Midgar, he knew that word of him had wondered about town, and he was well aware that their were members of Shinra who would hunt him down the second they lay eyes him, but after what had happened, he needed to find the one person that he knew would understand just what he was feeling after the death of his beloved.

Finally he laid eyes on him, Zack Fair, to boy who Angeal had trained. He saw him there, holding the Buster Sword in hand. Genesis stepped forward to Zack.

"Fair."

Back to top Go down
http://myjunkis-you.tumblr.com
Zack
Calamity
Calamity
Zack

PostSubject: Re: I Wish I Had an Angel [M]   I Wish I Had an Angel [M] Icon_minitimeSun Mar 11, 2012 1:40 pm

Zack had heard Genesis was in the area, he was supposed to be looking for it, it was a mission to locate Genesis after all. But he had gotten distracted by talking to the cute girl from the Sephiroth fanclub. Of course getting into her pants proved to be harder than the actual General himself.

When he heard his name, he turned round and had the sword drawn at the sight of Genesis. He had just really wanted to be left alone, but they had put him under watch after Angeal's death starting the moment he had handed in the full report. This mission was his escape from being under 24 hour guard to make sure he didn't do something stupid.
As if running round Midgar chasing after Genesis was suicide for the others in the ShinRa military.

"Genesis." He stepped forward letting the Sephiroth fanclub girl escape their proximity.
Back to top Go down
Genesis
ShinRa Captain
ShinRa Captain
Genesis

PostSubject: Re: I Wish I Had an Angel [M]   I Wish I Had an Angel [M] Icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2012 6:36 am

"I'm not here to hurt you, Zack." Genesis said softly. There was total seriousness in the red head's voice, Zack was the only one who could possibly understand what he was going through, what it felt like to lose Genesis like he had.

"Zack, you're the only one who understands." He said, looking at the young SOLDIER.
Back to top Go down
Zack
Calamity
Calamity
Zack

PostSubject: Re: I Wish I Had an Angel [M]   I Wish I Had an Angel [M] Icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2012 8:25 am

Zack slipped the buster sword back into place and he looked at Genesis.
"About Angeal... I'm not the only one, Seph he would understand too..."
But Zack understood Seph would steel himself to it.

Zack walked up to Genesis. "But you're right I do understand." He looked round the area. "But perhaps we should go somewhere to talk in private so you're not seen and ShinRa dock my pay for not arresting you."
Back to top Go down
Genesis
ShinRa Captain
ShinRa Captain
Genesis

PostSubject: Re: I Wish I Had an Angel [M]   I Wish I Had an Angel [M] Icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2012 9:10 am

Genesis glanced over at Zack with a curious look in his blue eyes.
"Seph and I... we're not really in a position to talk right now."
He trusted Zack more than he really felt he could trust Sephiroth.

Genesis nodded, "Alright, where did you have in mind."

Back to top Go down
Zack
Calamity
Calamity
Zack

PostSubject: Re: I Wish I Had an Angel [M]   I Wish I Had an Angel [M] Icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2012 9:17 am

"Um there's this church in the slums I'm watching the flowers there while Aerith is busy. ShinRa don't tend to go there much... if at all." Zack motioned "I'm sure we could hang there it beats me booking a hotel for a night, or having coffee at a cafe then having questions about it later."

He looked round the corner, there didn't seem to be any witnesses or fanclub girls around to spot them.
The question was how were they going to get to the church without being spotted.
Back to top Go down
Genesis
ShinRa Captain
ShinRa Captain
Genesis

PostSubject: Re: I Wish I Had an Angel [M]   I Wish I Had an Angel [M] Icon_minitimeTue Mar 13, 2012 8:01 am

Genesis nodded, "That sounds good," he said with a charming smile. He really had needed someone to talk to about this, he missed Angeal so much that it hurt, he loved him more than he had ever loved anyone, but now it was like a piece of his heart was missing.

"Just lead the way."
Back to top Go down
Zack
Calamity
Calamity
Zack

PostSubject: Re: I Wish I Had an Angel [M]   I Wish I Had an Angel [M] Icon_minitimeTue Mar 13, 2012 8:13 am

Zack walked out of their hiding spot before leading Genesis through a few short cuts.
Short cuts he had learned of while running round Midgar. Zack knew he couldn't take the normal sector eight route or the train they would be noticed.
There was one other entrance to the church but that invoked Zack's own memory of Angeal.

Zack stopped for a moment as he arrived upon a familiar grate. A grate Angeal had knocked him back and then down to the sector below.
His fist clenched at his side. Angeal had been trying even then to get Zack to end his life.
Zack let out a breath and he lifted the grate up.
"Church is a straight drop." Zack jumped down.

He landed to the side of the flower bed and hopped back a few few and rubbed behind his head.
At least he didn't land in them again this time.
Aerith would be mad with him.
Back to top Go down
Genesis
ShinRa Captain
ShinRa Captain
Genesis

PostSubject: Re: I Wish I Had an Angel [M]   I Wish I Had an Angel [M] Icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2012 1:03 am

Genesis looked down at the deep grate, he jumped down and landed on the side of a flower bed. He looked around at his surrounding area, he was in a large church covered inside by flower beds. He took a deep breath as he looked over at Zack, he stood up and walked over to Zack, helping pulling him up.

"Angeal was my first love, before I left SOLDIER, he spoke of you often, never shut up about you in fact."
Back to top Go down
Zack
Calamity
Calamity
Zack

PostSubject: Re: I Wish I Had an Angel [M]   I Wish I Had an Angel [M] Icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2012 5:52 am

Zack looked to Genesis. He understood Genesis' pain but on a diifferent level. Angeal was his teacher.
"I'm sorry." Zack looked down. "He... really wanted me to help end his life."
Zack swallowed hard, being forced to kill Angeal had hurt him inside.
It was a mental anguish he would probably never get over.
"If I could take back what I did I would. I didn't want to do it."
Back to top Go down
Genesis
ShinRa Captain
ShinRa Captain
Genesis

PostSubject: Re: I Wish I Had an Angel [M]   I Wish I Had an Angel [M] Icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2012 7:02 am

Genesis nodded and gave Zack a small smile. "He saw you as a son, you know," he told him and then laughed, "You know, even though you two aren't related at all, you sort of look like him." He said, his hand suddenly reaching over to Zack's.
Back to top Go down
Zack
Calamity
Calamity
Zack

PostSubject: Re: I Wish I Had an Angel [M]   I Wish I Had an Angel [M] Icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2012 7:13 am

Zack blinked looking at the motion of Genesis. It was comforting to say the least.
"Thanks." He whispered.
He let his head fall against Genesis' shoulder.

Zack had cried when Angeal died not once or twice but so many times.
But there were days where he was certain he saw Angeal when he woke up just watching over him.
It was a strange pain it would vanish then return in bursts, when he least expected it.

Genesis' words were comfort, but it caused one of those bursts, as he grabbed onto the red leather.
That pain resurfacing. That guilt flooding along with it.
He hated feeling at fault, even though he knew why Angeal choose him of all people to end his life.
He knew Angeal would not be happy if he kept moping like this.
"Sorry..." Zack let go of the jacket, his hand smoothing the leather down.
He left his head resting against the warmth of Genesis' shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Genesis
ShinRa Captain
ShinRa Captain
Genesis

PostSubject: Re: I Wish I Had an Angel [M]   I Wish I Had an Angel [M] Icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2012 8:16 am

Genesis closed his eyes as Zack leaned in closer to him. It was strange how close he suddenly felt to him. "Zack, it's fine." He hummed. He let his hand suddenly run through Zack's hair.

When word had spread of Angeal's death Genesis had turned into a complete and utter mess. Every night he dreamed about his former lover, just like he was always there watching him. He couldn't stand every night he spent away from Angeal.

"Zack, it's going to be okay... I miss him too, so much that it kills me inside." Genesis looked into Zack's blue eyes, so of pain and hurt, when suddenly he slowly leaned forward and pressed his lips against Zack's.
Back to top Go down
Zack
Calamity
Calamity
Zack

PostSubject: Re: I Wish I Had an Angel [M]   I Wish I Had an Angel [M] Icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2012 8:26 am

Zack didn't understand what consumed him to do so, but he slid his hand up round the back of Genesis' neck.
Holding the red head to him.

Opening his mouth and savoring the taste of comfort that he needed at that moment.
He let his other hand move slowly up to roll through Genesis' hair.
At least he wasn't feeling like he was the only one Angeal had left behind.
Back to top Go down
Genesis
ShinRa Captain
ShinRa Captain
Genesis

PostSubject: Re: I Wish I Had an Angel [M]   I Wish I Had an Angel [M] Icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2012 11:51 pm

Though as sexual as Genesis was, he never imagined finding someone who wasn't Angeal so soon, but he hands slid around Zack's waist. His lips pressing firmly against Zack's.

His tongue slid inside of Zack's mouth memorizing his taste doing what he needed to comfort him in that moment. He lightly pushed Zack down, his hands beginning to tangle in his hair.
Back to top Go down
Zack
Calamity
Calamity
Zack

PostSubject: Re: I Wish I Had an Angel [M]   I Wish I Had an Angel [M] Icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2012 5:47 am

Zack landed on his back, he was looking up at Genesis and felt the hand go through his hair.
Sitting partly up he let his mouth meet with Genesis' again.

He had never not once in all his time in ShinRa ever picture this actually happening.
Genesis tormented him, gave him grief.
But this was a side he never saw, a side that Zack shared.
Actual grief did odd things to people.

Zack slipped his hand up behind Genesis' neck and pulled him closer.
His mouth nipping behind Genesis' ear.
Back to top Go down
Genesis
ShinRa Captain
ShinRa Captain
Genesis

PostSubject: Re: I Wish I Had an Angel [M]   I Wish I Had an Angel [M] Icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2012 11:59 pm

Genesis was on top of Zack, he had the SOLDIER completely pinned down against the floor of the church. His mouth was on Zack's his tongue sliding into the younger man's.

He couldn't really understand why he was doing this with his deceased lover's former student. Angeal had loved them both, and Genesis would have killed for the attention Zack got. This was a side that Angeal hid deep inside of him, one that no one but Sephiroth and Angeal had ever seen. This was just a pure attack of lust and grief.

Genesis pulled at the bottom of Zack's SOLDIER uniform beginning to slide it off. His mouth nipping lightly at Zack's neck.
Back to top Go down
Zack
Calamity
Calamity
Zack

PostSubject: Re: I Wish I Had an Angel [M]   I Wish I Had an Angel [M] Icon_minitimeFri Mar 16, 2012 3:26 am

Zack could only lift his hips to allow Genesis the motion to strip him.
Gasping for breath as that mouth tormented his neck.
Pinned to the floor of the church. He wasn't exactly expecting this.
But he wasn't complaining either.

His hand threaded into the back of Genesis's hair as he sucked in air shivering.
He was just as desperate at Genesis to find comfort in Angeal's loss.
A way to ease the guilt he felt.
Back to top Go down
Genesis
ShinRa Captain
ShinRa Captain
Genesis

PostSubject: Re: I Wish I Had an Angel [M]   I Wish I Had an Angel [M] Icon_minitimeFri Mar 16, 2012 11:30 pm

Genesis ran his hands along Zack's hips starting by sliding off the thick, familiar sword that hung on his back. He hungrily attacked the boy's neck with his mouth, his tongue darting along every side. This was probably one of the strangest places that he had had sex for awhile. Even stranger than most of the place he and Angeal had done it in. But he could tell just by looking at him that Zack Fair was skilled.

He pulled the pads and black sweater off of Zack, throwing them over to the side. Then that was when he pulled the boots followed by the pants off of Zack. Now the only thing to wait for was for Zack to do the same to him.
Back to top Go down
Zack
Calamity
Calamity
Zack

PostSubject: Re: I Wish I Had an Angel [M]   I Wish I Had an Angel [M] Icon_minitimeSat Mar 17, 2012 2:23 am

Zack could on gasp as Genesis stripped him, that mouth on so distracting.
It felt good on his neck hitting so many sensitive spots, he got a chill.
In his haze he pushed up against Genesis claiming that mouth pulling at Genesis' belt.
The belt gone, he was shoving the jacket off next, the harness.

There was an urge, for Genesis to ease him of this new ache that was forming.
One that wasn't grief.
Zack began to push the top up exposing Geneisis' chest.
He broke the kiss to pull the fabric up and off Genesis.
his mouth then moving to taste the skin of his chest.

Lips curling a nipple, tongue lavishing it before teeth tugged it lightly
Mouth moving to the other, giving it the same attention.
This all while he worked Genesis' pants open pushing them down his hips.
Back to top Go down
Genesis
ShinRa Captain
ShinRa Captain
Genesis

PostSubject: Re: I Wish I Had an Angel [M]   I Wish I Had an Angel [M] Icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2012 1:08 am

Genesis purred as his mouth darted across Zack's body, he could see now exactly what Angeal saw in that boy. He really was quite gorgeous, something that Genesis himself had never seen in all the years his lover had trained the young puppy. He returned Zack's hungry kiss letting the younger pull off whatever it was he needed and wanted to. Because he wanted this just as much as Zack did.

A moan escaped out of Genesis' mouth, it escaped the second Zack's glorious tongue smoothly scraped against his chest. He wasn't used to this. Not many people were truly able to show Genesis such pleasure. Now that all of Genesis' clothes were off he pulled out his bag, and grabbed for the lube that resided in it. Pouring the cool liquid onto his fingers.

Slowly, he slid a finger inside of Zack, beginning to stretch him out. He purred as he felt the inside of Zack. Slowly he began to kiss the boy's neck.
Back to top Go down
Zack
Calamity
Calamity
Zack

PostSubject: Re: I Wish I Had an Angel [M]   I Wish I Had an Angel [M] Icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2012 5:25 am

Zack let out a gasp his back arched as he felt the single digit enter him.
His hands moved to Genesis' shoulders rolling over the skin and down his back.
Nails lightly scratching up Genesis' back not hard enough to scar just to leave thin white lines.

His entire body felt twice as sensitive and he could only gasp and moan.
Genesis' mouth on his neck causing him to shudder mixed with that digit.
Hitting all the right spots to cause Zack to see spots.
His hips moved back against the digit wanting more depth.
Back to top Go down
Genesis
ShinRa Captain
ShinRa Captain
Genesis

PostSubject: Re: I Wish I Had an Angel [M]   I Wish I Had an Angel [M] Icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2012 5:37 am

A smirk glistened across Genesis’ lips as he heard all the fabulous sounds coming out of Zack’s mouth. He purred as he then pushed the single finger further into Zack, and then slid a second one in. Those moans urged him to do more and more as he tenderly began to stroke Zack’s hard cock, he wanted him to want him… he wanted Zack to do even more to urge him on, to beg for him.
Back to top Go down
Zack
Calamity
Calamity
Zack

PostSubject: Re: I Wish I Had an Angel [M]   I Wish I Had an Angel [M] Icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2012 6:19 am

"A-ah... Gen-" It was a double whammy to be filled and then to be stroked off.
He could only buck his hips between the double motions.
Breath catching and his fingers digging into skin.

This wasn't what he thought would happen.
But he wasn't complaining. It was a given need.
"M-more." It was all he could gasp. "Please."

He wanted to feel more of Genesis and this pleasure he brought.
Back to top Go down
Genesis
ShinRa Captain
ShinRa Captain
Genesis

PostSubject: Re: I Wish I Had an Angel [M]   I Wish I Had an Angel [M] Icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2012 6:30 am

"Don't you worry," He purred, lowering himself and sliding Zack's hard cock into his mouth. He licked at the sensitive veins with his tongue, warming Zack up before he finally decided it would be time to dominate him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I Wish I Had an Angel [M]   I Wish I Had an Angel [M] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I Wish I Had an Angel [M]
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
FFVII Revelations :: AU RP Forum :: Yaoi AU Archive-
Jump to:  
Switch Accounts

Username:

Password: