FFVII Revelations
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Final Fantasy VII Role-Play Forum. Two Characters Per Person.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Mission from Hell [M]

Go down 
+2
Reno Nevada
Sephiroth
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22  Next
AuthorMessage
Sephiroth
Ancient / Cetra
Ancient / Cetra
Sephiroth

Title : One-Winged Angel

Mission from Hell [M] - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mission from Hell [M]   Mission from Hell [M] - Page 18 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2012 10:35 am

Sephiroth's hair shifted slightly with each stroke, the way Zack's fingers ran through it and he held him. The fingers stroked against his bare chest, the warmth against his skin. For now he could focus on the warmth of it and try to forget for even a moment the pain that threatened to devour his mind. What did he need Zack to do? He knew he had to focus on something, anything but what had happened. If he let it control him there would be no escape, no, he wouldn't last long enough to escape.

The mouth nipping at his neck was as much a reminder. "I need your warmth to forget of the occurrences of today," slowly he held Zack close. "Touch me, mark me, I care not, just as long as for one moment I may have you."

For a moment he was reminded of the struggle, of how he had spent time speaking with Zack, and now he was the one who had been broken, the deaths of Angeal and Genesis crashing down on him.
Back to top Go down
Zack
Calamity
Calamity
Zack

PostSubject: Re: Mission from Hell [M]   Mission from Hell [M] - Page 18 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2012 7:27 pm

'Mark him' Zack let the thought linger.
He nodded his head slowly as began to suck at the skin on Sephiroth's neck, his hand traversing down Seph's body tweaking on nipple then the other.
His actual experience in this had been just Seph, that one time before the call came for them to find Genesis and-
He stopped his train of thought and focused instead returned his attention to Seph's neck sucking on the skin till it popped under the pressure leaving a nice little circle bruise mark forming on the pale contours of his flesh.

Sephiroth wanted the distraction, it's one thing Zack was proud of now...
Angeal had said he was easily distracted and that he could easily distract others with his nature.
Zack liked thinking on that compliment at this moment in time though he was sure it wasn't supposed to be a complement but more a reprimanding.
His hand traversed lower over Seph's abs stroking the skin petting it as if he was soothing a frightened animal.

Zack's mouth moved to Seph's shoulder then across and down his arm. Pausing to the bicep to suck on the skin marking it much as he had Seph's neck. He lifted Seph's arm up and kissed the inside of Seph's wrist, eyes looking up at him.
Hoping it was working. his hand finally finding a covered package between Seph's thighs.
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Ancient / Cetra
Ancient / Cetra
Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: Mission from Hell [M]   Mission from Hell [M] - Page 18 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2012 5:57 am

He inhaled sharply as he felt the hand that moved across his body. Hips moved slightly and Sephiroth's mind was torn away from the actions of that day. Fingers trailed through Zack's hair as he heard the sound of the mouth on his neck, marring his flesh. He hardly cared though, anything to focus on something other than what had happened.

One hand trailed down Zack's back and slowly eased the shirt up. He searched for the bare skin beneath it Zack's mouth had moved and he pulled the fingers away from his hair. Hips pressed against Zack's, his pants tight around his crotch as his body responded under the ministration. It left red marks against his skin and a red spot on his skin. All he could focus on was Zack's body, and the way that around him there was a warmth and company.

He wanted the young man more than anything at that point, it was around him that the pain diminished and he finally felt like he could breathe again. The mouth continued to move and Sephiroth allowed Zack to do as he wished, just as long as his touch remained on him, his hand easing up Zack's back.
Back to top Go down
Zack
Calamity
Calamity
Zack

PostSubject: Re: Mission from Hell [M]   Mission from Hell [M] - Page 18 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2012 6:13 am

Zack returned his mouth to Seph's. His hand undoing the top button of Seph's pants and slowly pulling the zipper down.
His hand slid into the fabric and he moaned against Seph's mouth. It gave him a small burst of pride to find that he had caused this reaction.

Sitting up, he lifted his own shirt up and pulled it off. His hands worked at his own belt pulling it off. His hands moving to Seph's waist to tug the pants down.
Chucking them to the side he glanced down at Seph and gave him a smile.
His mouth moved to Seph's again claiming those soft lips.

Zack's jean clad hips rocking up against Seph's. His hand rolling down to stroke Seph's length.
He listened for each gasp, moan or catch of breath to know what Seph's body craved and wanted from him.
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Ancient / Cetra
Ancient / Cetra
Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: Mission from Hell [M]   Mission from Hell [M] - Page 18 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2012 6:36 pm

It was like a bolt to his system as his body responded, jolting his mind out of its depressed haze for at least a moment. All he could do at that moment was kiss Zack back and pull him closer until he pulled away. Sephiroth was at a loss for the warm body as Zack pulled away. Funny how weak one action had made him. The loss of Genesis on top of the loss of Angeal had shattered him, and now he was lost without the warmth.

Just one night of it, one night of weakness, with only this warmth to comfort his mind as the loss tore it apart.

Sephiroth shifted his hips once he felt Zack try to pull his pants away and aided him in ridding his body of the fabric. The warmth of Zack's body returned and one hand buried into his hair as Sephiroth shifted his body and claimed the lips once more. Lips parted and his tongue moved against Zack's lips as one hand cupped Zack's ass. Hips moved and Sephiroth felt the rough fabric of the jeans brush against him. It sent a jolt of pleasure and need through his system and even more so when his hand moved over him.

This was what he needed, what he was desperate for, something to forget what ate away at him. Slowly Sephiroth squeezed Zack's ass as he pressed into the touch.
Back to top Go down
Zack
Calamity
Calamity
Zack

PostSubject: Re: Mission from Hell [M]   Mission from Hell [M] - Page 18 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 20, 2012 3:36 am

Zack felt that hand move over his ass and he moaned against Seph's mouth.
His hand stroking the skin of Seph's length. Hips dry grinding up against Sephiroth's.
Finger flicking over the length moving up and down softly at first then increasing in confidant bursts.

He wanted Seph badly, the need building up, he wanted to replace the pain in those eyes.
Even if it was just for that night. Mouth moving down Seph's neck again.
Marking more of the skin beneath him, just to hear those moans.
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Ancient / Cetra
Ancient / Cetra
Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: Mission from Hell [M]   Mission from Hell [M] - Page 18 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 20, 2012 7:52 am

Sephiroth's cock ached as the pleasure built inside of him. The strokes tore a moan from his lips as the hand moved and hips pressed together. The feel of the fabric sent pleasure through his body, the rough feel of the jeans against skin already sensitive. As the mouth seized his skin Sephiroth tilted his head back and cupped one hand against the back of Zack's head.

It was frustrating that he felt a need to allow anyone to treat him so delicately, that all he could do was cling for more of that love. It was a weakness and one he had never subjected himself to, but right now it was all he needed. For a man incapable of tears it took much more to express the pain that consumed him
Back to top Go down
Cissnei
Shinra Janitor
Shinra Janitor
Cissnei

PostSubject: Re: Mission from Hell [M]   Mission from Hell [M] - Page 18 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 20, 2012 1:26 pm

A hand grabbed the elevator door just as it was closing and it opened again to reveal Cissnei, panting from running for it. "Hey Reno." She smiled then frowned as the doors closed behind her. "What's wrong?" She asked softly, kneeling down in front of him. He was covered in blood, but that was a normal thing for a TURK in his department so she thought nothing of it, but the slumped pose, the expression and tiredness on his face.. this wasn't the Reno she knew.

Cissnei had been away on another mission in the Rocket Town area for the last few months so she had no idea what was going on, but something had obviously upset Reno. Upset could only mean one of two things.. either Tseng was dead, or Genesis was. She knew about Reno and the red General and fully supported her friend in pursuing it, even helped Reno sneak out of the office on occasion just to see him.
Back to top Go down
Reno Nevada
First Class
First Class
Reno Nevada

PostSubject: Re: Mission from Hell [M]   Mission from Hell [M] - Page 18 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 20, 2012 1:38 pm

Just hearing someone ask how he was started the silent flow of tears again, his hands taking Cissnei's and pulling her closer to him, curling into her. He wasn't sure where to start, what to say. It took him several minutes to pull away from Cissnei again, slumping against the wall with a sigh.

"Long or short version? Official or the truth?" He managed to say. "And please tell me you still have that packet of cigarettes I left in your purse."
Back to top Go down
Cissnei
Shinra Janitor
Shinra Janitor
Cissnei

PostSubject: Re: Mission from Hell [M]   Mission from Hell [M] - Page 18 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 20, 2012 1:44 pm

"Oh, Reno." She said and reached up to hit the stop button on the elevator before kneeling down again. "Sure thing, sweetie." She reached into her purse and pulled out the cigs and lighter for him. "Tell me whatever you want, just.. take your time ok, I won't pry you for anything you don't want to tell me." She stroked her hand over his head lightly, brushing back the hair from his face. "You look like you've been through hell."
Back to top Go down
Reno Nevada
First Class
First Class
Reno Nevada

PostSubject: Re: Mission from Hell [M]   Mission from Hell [M] - Page 18 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 20, 2012 1:51 pm

Reno light the cigarette, careful not to burn Cissnei, and blew the smoke to one side. "One week of bliss, ending in the day from hell," he corrected with a glimmer of a smile. "Ok, the truth... you already know you can't tell anyone. Tseng's lying his ass off right now to make sure they don't shoot me."

He raised his left hand, showing her the ring. "He hadn't left me, Ciss, not the way I thought he had," he said softly. "I still don't really know why he was in Wutai but... cutting it as short as possible... we eloped, got married, had a week's honeymoon... Seph and Tseng hunted us down and... Gen's...."

He shook his head, he still couldn't bring himself to say it. Gen is dead.

"And now things with Tseng are just..." He shrugged, not sure how much Cissnei would know about how Tseng felt about him - she had a way of knowing everything.
Back to top Go down
Cissnei
Shinra Janitor
Shinra Janitor
Cissnei

PostSubject: Re: Mission from Hell [M]   Mission from Hell [M] - Page 18 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 20, 2012 1:58 pm

Being in the information branch of the TURKs meant that Cissnei did indeed know just how Tseng and Reno felt for each other, but she also saw how happy he was with Genesis and how Tseng wouldn't endanger his job or Reno's life for his own desires.

She took Reno's hand lightly and ran her thumb over the ring. "I hope you got to say goodbye this time, Ren." She whispered, pulling her friend into a hug. He didn't need to say what had happened, with both Tseng and Sephiroth there it was obvious to the outcome of a traitor.

So you really do still love him. She thought about Tseng, if it was anyone else they would've been shot by the Director on sight, not brought back to make sure they lived.
Back to top Go down
Reno Nevada
First Class
First Class
Reno Nevada

PostSubject: Re: Mission from Hell [M]   Mission from Hell [M] - Page 18 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 20, 2012 2:06 pm

"We knew we'd be running for the rest of our lives but... It wasn't meant to be over so soon. I've been without him for two years and I finally get him back and we have a week. A week. That's it... Married and widowed in a week, and now I have to pretend that none of it happened, that we never..."

He fell into silence again, slowly draining the cigarette. "Then Tseng went and made it complicated as well as painful... And now I'm stuck in this place where the TURK side of me is telling me to get the hell over it already, and is fighting with the other that doesn't want to let go. So I feel like I'm being disrespectful on top of it all."
Back to top Go down
Cissnei
Shinra Janitor
Shinra Janitor
Cissnei

PostSubject: Re: Mission from Hell [M]   Mission from Hell [M] - Page 18 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 20, 2012 2:13 pm

Cissnei continued to hold Reno close. "Shh, it'll be ok. At least you got to see him again, that he knows you still love him." She rubbed his back gently and made a mental note to go and kick Tseng's ass for this, not that she knew she'd be able to really.. but boy did she want to do it if he'd upset Reno this much.
Back to top Go down
Reno Nevada
First Class
First Class
Reno Nevada

PostSubject: Re: Mission from Hell [M]   Mission from Hell [M] - Page 18 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 20, 2012 2:21 pm

"You're not going to lay a finger on Tseng," he murmured as he lit another cigarette. "I know you, I know what you're thinking. He's beating himself up more than you'd ever be able to... I know him well enough to know that too."

He ran his fingers through his hair, his fingers snagging when they got to the parts that were clumped together by the blood. He forced himself not to gag, extracting his fingers quickly.

"I don't want to lose him, Ciss, I can't lose him too - but how can I insist on a friendship when he clearly wants more? All I'll do is hurt him."
Back to top Go down
Zack
Calamity
Calamity
Zack

PostSubject: Re: Mission from Hell [M]   Mission from Hell [M] - Page 18 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 20, 2012 5:53 pm

Zack's hand tightening the grip on Seph's arousal, he continued his strokes.
The friction riding up and down the length as he popped another mark on Seph's skin.
He could feel the hand in his hear and Seph's moans driving him onward.

Licking the freshly made mark he rocked his hips up against Seph's again.
His need to shed his jeans growing but he fought the urge.
Zack moved his mouth over Seph's again licking those lips.
The friction of his jeans made him moan against Seph's mouth.
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Ancient / Cetra
Ancient / Cetra
Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: Mission from Hell [M]   Mission from Hell [M] - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 7:45 am

Sephiroth was beyond caring about the marks on his skin, the redness of them and slight bruising. All he wanted was to feel that mouth on him, a reminder of the warmth and embrace of Zack. The fingers continued to thread through Zack's hair and he took a breath as he felt the hand continue to stroke him. Another moan was ripped from his lips as he felt the texture of the jeans against his bare skin as he cradled his head close.

He loosened his grip as Sephiroth claimed Zack's lips as they were placed against his. Sephiroth moved slightly to pull Zack on top of him as he felt the brush of the fabric against sensitive skin. This was what he needed right now, a distraction away from the actions of the day.
Back to top Go down
Zack
Calamity
Calamity
Zack

PostSubject: Re: Mission from Hell [M]   Mission from Hell [M] - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 6:21 pm

Zack let his lips continue to move over Seph's mouth. He understood the motions of Sephiroth wanting him on top.
Zack had no argument with that.
Adjusting himself to lie over Seph, Zack's body pressing up against Sephiroth's. Zack's hand roaming through Seph's hair.
His knee moved between thigh's he edged them apart as his hand continued th emotions of stroking Seph's length.
Understanding that the fabric of his jeans was causing some form of arousal, at either the friction or texture.
Zack then rolled his hip up against the inside of Sephiroth's thigh.
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Ancient / Cetra
Ancient / Cetra
Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: Mission from Hell [M]   Mission from Hell [M] - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2012 8:45 am

Sephiroth felt Zack move over his body, and the skin came in contact. It felt so similar to have that body upon him, so like before that dreaded mission. Hips pressed back against Zack's body as he felt the knee that edged his thighs apart. The hand that was on him stroked him and his eyes shut. He inhaled sharply and felt the texture of the jeans on his skin. They seemed to rub against him.

One hand grasped Zack's ass and he pressed his lips to his ear. Slowly he kissed and nipped at it.
Back to top Go down
Cissnei
Shinra Janitor
Shinra Janitor
Cissnei

PostSubject: Re: Mission from Hell [M]   Mission from Hell [M] - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2012 10:44 am

"Tseng has survived this long as just friends, I'm sure he'd understand." Cissnei replied, showing she knew almost how long Tseng had had feelings for Reno for. "Just be upfront and honest with him, you know he appreciates that above all else, though it is suspicious when you do it." She added with a wink and a smile.

"All I know it you can't stay in this elevator forever."
Back to top Go down
Reno Nevada
First Class
First Class
Reno Nevada

PostSubject: Re: Mission from Hell [M]   Mission from Hell [M] - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2012 11:07 am

"I tried," Reno sighed, rubbing his forehead. "I think I didn't do so great a job of it. To be fair, I don't remember much of what I said, the whole thing was a bit of a blur..."

He looked at her with a sad smile. "I can't go home, and Tseng's said I can stay with him... Ok, I think I invited myself but... How can I impose on him now? In a really stupid way I don't want to be anywhere else, I know his place, I know I'm safe there, but..."

He shrugged, not sure what it was he wanted any more. At that moment in tie if you gave him a pillow and a blanket he would happily have slept in the elevator.
Back to top Go down
Zack
Calamity
Calamity
Zack

PostSubject: Re: Mission from Hell [M]   Mission from Hell [M] - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2012 4:24 pm

Zack moaned softly as he felt the hand gripping his ass, that mouth on his ear.
He couldn't help but bury his head into the crook of Seph's neck, gasping softly.
Hips grinding with need, his hand furiously stroking Sephiroth's arousal.

His jeans were starting to hurt badly and he wanted to be free of the fabric.
Zack didn't want to rush this though. Even as his body shook slightly.
He wanted it, he wanted Seph, but Sephiroth didn't need his sexual desperation right now.
Zack didn't want to overstep to fast. He wanted to make is enjoyable and ease into the motions.
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Ancient / Cetra
Ancient / Cetra
Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: Mission from Hell [M]   Mission from Hell [M] - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2012 7:51 pm

The face moved close and Sephiroth felt the gasp against his skin. His lips and teeth continued to toy at his ear and nipped lightly at it before sucking the lobe between his lips. The touches were addicting, and his cock throbbed in that hand. Sephiroth reached around and began to work Zack's belt loose between their bodies, fingers pulled it loose and then found the button.

When everything threatened to fall apart he needed Zack, needed to be certain he was there and that this was not some dream. The horror of waking to find that he had no one, that both Genesis and Angeal were gone, had abandoned him, and that one hope he had to cling to was gone with them. As long as they had been alive there had been some hope that they would return.

He knew he was being a fool and this was nothing like him, he was not foolish or childish, but now he almost seemed to mentally cave in on himself. It was unheard off and mentally he rebelled against it but nothing changed.
Back to top Go down
Zack
Calamity
Calamity
Zack

PostSubject: Re: Mission from Hell [M]   Mission from Hell [M] - Page 18 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2012 5:06 am

"Seph..." Zack could only gasp softly as he felt his belt come undone.
Sephiroth's lips on his ear. It was overpowering his will to take it slow.
His hips stopped there movements for the moment as he pulled his jeans off and he shed his jeans before covering Seph's body again.

Zack pressed his naked body up against Sephiroth's. His naked flesh rolling against Seph's skin.
His hand continued to stroke Seph's arousal. He wished he had power to take away Seph's current pain.
Even this distraction would last only so long. The reality of loss was a powerful thing.

To this day he still missed Angeal and Seph was all he had left.
Zack's mouth nipped at Seph's throat before his mouth trailed down to Seph's collarbone hoping he could kiss away the pain for now.
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Ancient / Cetra
Ancient / Cetra
Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: Mission from Hell [M]   Mission from Hell [M] - Page 18 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2012 2:33 am

The bare skin pressed against his own and Sephiroth's hands returned to wander across Zack's body, the contact the only reassurance that this was real, that the recurring nightmare when he was young of being alone had not come true. It had been years since he had last been tormented by it, but the memories were always there, in the back of his mind buried by years only to emerge at a time when he was desperate. It seemed his greatest walls against the world were crumbling before Sephiroth even had a chance to prepare for it.

The mouth pressed against his skin and Sephiroth shifted slightly as he felt the warmth of it. His hand wandered down Zack's body as the strokes caused his cock to throb in response to the contact. One hand buried in Zack's hair and a slight moan escaped as he felt the touches that seemed to overwhelm his mind.

For right now he could concentrate on this and only this.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mission from Hell [M]   Mission from Hell [M] - Page 18 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mission from Hell [M]
Page 18 of 22Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22  Next