FFVII Revelations
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Final Fantasy VII Role-Play Forum. Two Characters Per Person.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Mission from Hell [M]

Go down 
+2
Reno Nevada
Sephiroth
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 14 ... 22  Next
AuthorMessage
Genesis
ShinRa Captain
ShinRa Captain
Genesis

Mission from Hell [M] - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mission from Hell [M]   Mission from Hell [M] - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2012 4:05 am

Genesis wrapped his arms around Reno's neck and held him close against the kiss. He didn't ever want to let him go he hoped that Sephiroth would never be able to find them, his wing wrapped protectively around Reno holding him as close as he can. He wasn't going to just let him go not this time, if Sephiroth wanted Reno, he'd have to kill him first.

"I remember that," he mused. "That memory has been the only thing that has kept me going in these last two years, the only thing I could even think when things got hard and when I missed you so much I could barely breath, I had nothing of you but all those memories that we spent together, when we never had to worry about what everyone else thought... it was the night I realized that I loved you."

Genesis knew that was the night before he left, knew that that was his goodbye to Reno and he also figured that after that night he'd never see Reno again. But now they were together again.

Genesis felt Reno push inside of him, his arms wrapped around his lover's waist, holding him as close as he possibly could.
Back to top Go down
http://myjunkis-you.tumblr.com
Reno Nevada
First Class
First Class
Reno Nevada

PostSubject: Re: Mission from Hell [M]   Mission from Hell [M] - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2012 4:14 am

Reno kept his movements slow and steady - it wasn't unusual for them to take it slow, but they would most often take the rough-and-ready approach... this time though he didn't think either of them would manage to last long in any case, and he had plans to be able to walk after this.

He didn't think about whether Genesis had been with anyone since he left, he preferred to assume that like himself he had been celibate... though he couldn't blame him if he'd found someone to make the nights easier.... But the way he was talking it seemed that this night was the first in two years for them both.

"What you said in the tent," he ventured, speeding up just a little now he was used to the movement again, "lets do it tonight."

He wanted it to be official, that he was Gen's and Gen was his, before anything could happen. They could be hiding for days or they could be hiding for years, but he didn't want to take the chance that it would be over before they could state their intent before the lifestream. Paperwork for marriages stayed in the town, so it wasn't as though ShinRa could track them that way.
Back to top Go down
Genesis
ShinRa Captain
ShinRa Captain
Genesis

PostSubject: Re: Mission from Hell [M]   Mission from Hell [M] - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2012 4:57 am

Genesis moaned while Reno moved on him slow and steady - it felt so perfect, either way he wanted to be able to remember this after the two of them were down... not that they were going to last long either way.

Angeal had tried to get Genesis to get Reno and sleep with him, but Genesis had blatantly refused him. So this night was the first time in two years, with the one person who had completely changed his life.

"Reno," he replied, a little in shock as he looked into his eyes, "yes, i want to do it tonight."
Back to top Go down
Reno Nevada
First Class
First Class
Reno Nevada

PostSubject: Re: Mission from Hell [M]   Mission from Hell [M] - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2012 5:10 am

Reno pressed his cheek to Gen's unable to turn around to kiss him without wrenching his back. "I have a few people in town who owe me favours... and Bugenhagen can never say no to doing something new," he said with a smile. "At the Cosmo Candle - not the observatory. Buildings can fall but that fire has never gone out."

He took one of Gen's hands and trailed it down to his hard cock, wanting it to be Genesis that pushed him to the edge. He was already holding back from letting that feeling pool inside of him, not wanting it to end just yet, but it was getting harder to fight back and he needed that release.

"We probably ought to bathe first though..." he chuckled, tensing around Gen a little. "And get dressed..."

There was time for it when they were done, but keeping talking was helping him hold back the building climax.
Back to top Go down
Genesis
ShinRa Captain
ShinRa Captain
Genesis

PostSubject: Re: Mission from Hell [M]   Mission from Hell [M] - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2012 5:30 am

Genesis leaned forward and pressed his lips against Reno's smiling softly at his beloved. "Sounds like it's going to be absolutely perfect, Reno... I absolutely love that idea," he said with a grin. "I can't wait."

Genesis ran a hand along Reno's hard cock, he began to stroke it and squeeze his hand around. He didn't want this to end, but he also could not wait until he and Reno were finally married, it was all so confusing, but he loved the feeling that he was getting right there.

Back to top Go down
Reno Nevada
First Class
First Class
Reno Nevada

PostSubject: Re: Mission from Hell [M]   Mission from Hell [M] - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2012 5:35 am

Reno chuckled softly at the "can't wait" - he would have to wait, just a little while longer, but he knew how he felt. Everything was falling into place, exactly how they wanted it to be... even if a cave wasn't exactly the honeymoon destination either would likely have chosen.

He gave a moan as Gen started to stroke him; he'd missed that touch, the feel of his body in him, against him, around him.... Urged on by every part of his body screaming out for it, he began to ride him a little faster again, softly panting and moaning as he guided himself to stroke and strike the right places.

"It won't be long," he warned him with a moan, fingers digging lightly into the back of Gen's neck.
Back to top Go down
Genesis
ShinRa Captain
ShinRa Captain
Genesis

PostSubject: Re: Mission from Hell [M]   Mission from Hell [M] - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2012 6:42 am

Genesis smiled as he heard Reno's moan - this was all more perfect, more amazing, than anything he had ever felt before. It didn't matter if it wasn't as perfect as Genesis had imagined, as long as they were together it was perfect.

He moaned, he knew that he was also going to be reaching his limit soon as well.
Back to top Go down
Reno Nevada
First Class
First Class
Reno Nevada

PostSubject: Re: Mission from Hell [M]   Mission from Hell [M] - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2012 7:02 am

Reno rest his head back against Gen's shoulder, one hand going to rest around Gen's as he continued to stroke him. His chest heaved and his body tensed, his cock twitching before he came with a mix of a gasp and a moan. Though his body automatically began to relax and a sense of contentment went through him, he didn't stop riding Gen, wanting him to reach orgasm as much as he had wanted and needed it himself.
Back to top Go down
Genesis
ShinRa Captain
ShinRa Captain
Genesis

PostSubject: Re: Mission from Hell [M]   Mission from Hell [M] - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2012 7:07 am

Genesis panted heavily as he leaned forward and pressed a kiss against his lips, he continued to pant. His chest raised and his body stiffened, his length spasms as he came with a heavy moan. His body relaxes, as his arms wrap around Reno. He pants, "Goddess, that was even better than I remembered," he said as a hand ran through his hair, "Fucking hell."
Back to top Go down
Reno Nevada
First Class
First Class
Reno Nevada

PostSubject: Re: Mission from Hell [M]   Mission from Hell [M] - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2012 7:15 am

Reno laughed at his reaction, carefully lifting himself from Gen's lap, turning and kissing him properly. "It's good to know I still have it," he teased, nuzzling his neck with a contented sigh. "I've missed that... the feeling of intimacy..."

After a few minutes he forced himself to his feet, holding his hands out to Genesis with a smile. "I think it's time we washed away what's left of Wutai. Gods know that I need to re-introduce my skin to clean water, and soap if we threw any in the bag."

He would have usually, happily, snuggled with Gen after sex, but he was a man on a mission, and they could curl up later before the fire in the cave. For now he wanted to be washed, dressed and knocking on Bugenhagen's door. For the first time he was re-energised, the past two years dropping from him like a bad dream.
Back to top Go down
Genesis
ShinRa Captain
ShinRa Captain
Genesis

PostSubject: Re: Mission from Hell [M]   Mission from Hell [M] - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2012 7:27 am

Genesis helped Reno up, pulling an old bottle ShinRa shampoo and a bar of soap, then pulled Reno into the river. "Come here," he cooed, pulling Reno's hand closer to him. "Now come on... time to get that hair wet..."

He slowly pulled Reno's hair out of the pony tail, wrapping the band around his own wrist. "Come on, I'll wash your hair for you. You're going to absolutely love it, just trust me."

After Reno dunked his head into the water, Gen reached for the bottle of shampoo, covering his hands with it he began to work his hand through Reno's long red hair. Massaging his entire scalp, Genesis pulled Reno body closer to him. It felt good being intimate enough to being able to do this with him.
Back to top Go down
Reno Nevada
First Class
First Class
Reno Nevada

PostSubject: Re: Mission from Hell [M]   Mission from Hell [M] - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2012 7:33 am

Reno's eyes closed and he couldn't help but give a soft purr as the shampoo was massaged in; he still loved having his hair played with, and Genesis definitely knew what he was doing. He opened one eye as he caught the scent of the shampoo.

"Gen... is this what I think it is?" He queried, his hand darting out to the bottle floating next to them. He turned it over and dropped it with a start. "I'd ask if you have any idea how expensive this stuff is, but I think you already know..."

He realised, suddenly, that his hair wouldn't stay red for long. "Do you think you'll still love me when the red grows out?"
Back to top Go down
Genesis
ShinRa Captain
ShinRa Captain
Genesis

PostSubject: Re: Mission from Hell [M]   Mission from Hell [M] - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2012 8:08 am

Genesis smiled as his hands fingers through Reno's hair, loving the feel of the redhead's hair between his fingers; he knew just where to touch on his scalp, knew exactly what it was that he loved the most.

"Yes... it's exactly what you think it is." He said with a laugh, watching Reno as he grabbed the bottle floating in the water. "I would but I sort of stole it from Seph years ago..."

He looked over at Reno, and then leaned forward and kissed him. "Of course I will."
Back to top Go down
Reno Nevada
First Class
First Class
Reno Nevada

PostSubject: Re: Mission from Hell [M]   Mission from Hell [M] - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2012 8:19 am

Reno chuckled and shook his head a little, a whole new wave on scents assaulting his senses. "Since you stole it I can forgive you," he grinned. "And good, because the red won't last forever... I don't even remember the last time my hair was my natural colour."

He liked to maintain the lie that his hair naturally grew the red colour everyone knew, but under all the dye was hair almost as black as Tseng's. Genesis knew this - he'd raided Reno's cupboards enough to have found the dye and been intimate enough with him to know that only the hair on his head was red.

He took the soap and started to scrub his skin, glad that the grease and grim were washing away easily, glad to feel clean for the first time in weeks.

"You should wash your hair before we have too much soap in the water to rinse it out," he warned, knowing that even though the river was flowing it would still take a while to wash away all the soap residue from the surface.
Back to top Go down
Genesis
ShinRa Captain
ShinRa Captain
Genesis

PostSubject: Re: Mission from Hell [M]   Mission from Hell [M] - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2012 8:45 am

Genesis nodded and dunked his own head in the river, water dripping from his auburn hair. "I'll brush your after we're done with this," he beamed. "Maybe I'd actually like to see it sometime, you know aside through your eyebrows and pubic hair."

He was slightly nervous about what would be coming next that day, which was a surprise since Genesis was never nervous or scared about absolutely anything. But most importantly - it filled him with excitement because he knew that more than anything he desperately loved Reno and he couldn't wait till they were married.

He took the shampoo and rubbed it into his hair, smelling the fresh scent of the shampoo in his nostrils, it felt great. Then he took the soap and rubbed it fully into his body.

"I'll brush your hair for you before we go," he offered, leaning forward to kiss Reno as he climbed out and pulled his own clothes back on.
Back to top Go down
Reno Nevada
First Class
First Class
Reno Nevada

PostSubject: Re: Mission from Hell [M]   Mission from Hell [M] - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2012 8:53 am

Reno ducked under the water and swamp a short way before going to the riverbank and walking back to Genesis,, squeezing his hair out as he walked. "I tend to avoid it because then I look like my father," he said with a slightly grim smile, wrapping his arms around Gen's waist and kissing him softly. "But, the bastard's dead so... I'm sure I can stand to grow it out for you."

They kissed in the dusk glow until Reno finally pulled away a little. "Lets grab everything and finish drying by the fire - warm up a little before heading into town... as long as you still want to?"

He had to ask - he did kind of spring it on him mid-coitus, and while neither of them were the sort to say anything to make sure the sex didn't stop, he just needed to know. He was probably going to drive Gen mad asking him, but this was for life - it wasn't something that could be taken back.

"I know, you wouldn't have asked if you weren't sure," he added, snuggling closer to him. "I like hearing it, though..."
Back to top Go down
Genesis
ShinRa Captain
ShinRa Captain
Genesis

PostSubject: Re: Mission from Hell [M]   Mission from Hell [M] - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2012 9:41 am

Genesis nuzzled closely to Reno as he held him close while they stood at the riverbank and kissed, he watched Reno's expression closely he knew that Reno had some issues with his father or so he figured, since he knew his own experiences with his father. "Right your father," he said glancing over at Reno, and kissing him softly, "Are you ever going to tell me about what happened...?"

Genesis decided to give up on that. "Of course I still want to do it - I love you, Reno... and I want to spend my entire life with you, starting tonight."

Genesis took Reno's hand in his own and grabbed the bag, flying back to the cave with him.

Back to top Go down
Reno Nevada
First Class
First Class
Reno Nevada

PostSubject: Re: Mission from Hell [M]   Mission from Hell [M] - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2012 9:51 am

Reno settled, cross-legged, by the fire that was thankfully still burning. He added a few more dried scraps of wood and watched the flames for a while as he let Genesis get himself settled. He would dress once he was a little drier, and the fire was warm enough when coupled with the warmth of Cosmo Canyon at that time of year to keep him comfortable for the time being.

"My father used to beat me," he said quietly, not turning to look at Gen. "Everything was my fault, whether I was there or not... it was just my fault because I existed. He hadn't wanted me, and my mum did all she could to keep me safe but..." He gave a small shrug. "In the slums there aren't hospitals, so when it was too bad to leave me to heal myself he'd take me to the plate, blame another gang when they asked questions, which they didn't. Then when I was well enough he'd beat me because of how much money he spent getting this fracture or that break seen to... It was almost a relief when the TURKs decided they wanted me because of what I could do when I wasn't laid up healing another bone... and they killed him to get to me. The only reason I can use all my fingers and walk without a limp is because of their medical care... That took a few months laid up in casts for it to all straighten out. Thankfully my aim was even better after it all, otherwise they would have wondered why they bothered."

He fell silent again. There was no one alive who knew what had happened. The TURKs slaughtering his family and gang were a matter of record, but Reno's life before then had always been a mystery to anyone who asked.
Back to top Go down
Genesis
ShinRa Captain
ShinRa Captain
Genesis

PostSubject: Re: Mission from Hell [M]   Mission from Hell [M] - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2012 10:22 am

Genesis sat behind Reno, running a brush through his lover's long red hair. His hands intertwined with Reno's hair trying to straighten all the tangles out of it the two both were silent for quite some time uncharacteristically different for both. He held Reno as close as he possibly could to him, lightly beginning to kiss Reno's neck.

"I'm so sorry Reno," he said warmly, his arms wrapping around Reno. "My dad... well foster dad, he'd touch me and used me sexually... I figured that sex was the only thing I was ever good for was sex. He took me, and just destroyed me piece by piece..." He rubbed at his eyes. "When I was eleven I tried to stand up to him, so then he just took what he wanted by force, he raped me I can still feel him ripping at my clothes, forcing himself into me. When I became a cadet I couldn't find a place to stay so I stayed in the Slums and I needed money so I decided to sell myself to people... It was because he always told me that all I could ever possibly be good for was as a slut that I was nothing but a failure at everything else I tried to ever do... and then Angeal broke up with me. I figured that he must have just been right all the time, after all sex was the only thing I was ever able to do successfully... I was terrified of everyone. I thought that I could never trust anyone ever again."

Genesis turned to look at Reno. They had both been keeping secrets. But now the entire truth was coming out. Genesis placed the brush down and moved closer to Reno, he held onto his hand. "By the end of tonight, you'll be Reno Rhapsodos, and I will never hurt you - I promise." He said as he leaned forward, deeply kissing Reno.

Last edited by Genesis on Mon Apr 16, 2012 10:17 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Reno Nevada
First Class
First Class
Reno Nevada

PostSubject: Re: Mission from Hell [M]   Mission from Hell [M] - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2012 10:39 am

Reno held him tight as they kissed, heartbroken for Genesis and what he had to endure. "I'm glad I found you," he said softly, breaking the kiss and curling into his arms. "You're the only person I know I can be myself with, and feel safe with." He pulled Gen's arms closer around him. "My world fell apart without you... and I know it sounds over-dramatic and cliché, and I'd normally kick myself for ever saying that aloud but there's no other way to describe it. I don't want to live another day without you..."

He pulled out of Gen's arms and got to his feet, leaning down to kiss him, red hair tumbling around them both. "Reno Rhapsodos... RJR... I guess that means I can steal Tolkin's signature," he chuckled, kissing Gen again.

It didn't take long for them to both dress, Reno 'borrowing' Gen's coat again with a cheeky grin. With nothing to style his hair with he left it down and loose around his shoulders, the way he preferred it in any case.

A few more pieces of wood were cast onto the fire before they left. "We need to stop at Tiger Lily's first," Reno informed him as they flew. "I have credit and I know the kinds of things people trade in there for new weapons."
Back to top Go down
Genesis
ShinRa Captain
ShinRa Captain
Genesis

PostSubject: Re: Mission from Hell [M]   Mission from Hell [M] - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2012 10:49 am

Genesis pulled Reno close to him, walking out of the cave with him. "Well then let's just get on with it," he said softly, taking him to the air.

"Here we are, town." He said smiling at Reno.
Back to top Go down
Reno Nevada
First Class
First Class
Reno Nevada

PostSubject: Re: Mission from Hell [M]   Mission from Hell [M] - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2012 11:19 am

Reno kissed him lightly and took his hand, heading into Tiger Lily's Weapon Shop. He had to browse for a while before she appeared from out back.

"Night hunting, Reno?" She smirked, leaning on the counter. "I don't think I have anything you'll be needing this time around. Sorry, mate."

Reno gave a smile and leant on the counter just to one side of her. "Actually, I'm in the market for two rings, preferably matching. I should have enough credit to cover that, right?"

Lily gave him a curious look and then glanced to Genesis with a knowing smile. "That'll explain why I've never managed to get you into bed," she laughed, pulling a safe box in front of her. "At least your taste in men is as good as your taste in weapons." She prodded around the box for a while before bringing out two silver rings. "These look about the right size. Not quite covered by your credit, but I'm sure you can settle up later - right?"

"Of course," Reno promised, swiping them from the counter before she could change her mind. He wasn't going to tell her that it was unlikely that she would be getting the extra payment any time soon, but he would make it up to her as soon as he could.

He gripped onto the rings, not wanting to put them in a pocket in case they fell out. As soon as they were outside his eyes went to the observatory high above town.

"Let's hope Bugenhagen is in a good mood tonight," he muttered, sidling up to Gen again - flying there would be much faster. The door was in sight before he'd had chance to catch breath. "Much better than all those stairs..."

He knocked and took a step back, slipping his hand into Gen's, suddenly a little nervous to be asking the village elder to perform a wedding for two men, after all, he had no idea if the man condoned such things.

"Ho ho hooo!" Was the first thing he said when he opened the door to set eyes on the TURK and General. "Hiding from the boss again, Reno? And with a friend this time! Ho ho hooo!"

Reno gave a soft laugh. "Something like that, grandfather," he said, adopting the town's way of addressing him. "Well, a lot like that actually... but it's a little more complicated." He looked to Gen, unable not to smile when he did so. "I wanted to request you performed a wedding. Tonight."

Bugenhagen slowly raised an eyebrow as he looked between the two, noting their hands being entwined. "Ho ho hooo! Come on in then - I think I can manage something. I've asked to marry stranger things than a TURK and SOLDIER."

He disappeared inside, and Reno turned to Genesis. "Well, by the 'ho ho ho's he's pretty tickled by all this," he muttered with a small shrug. "But I think that was a yes?"

"There are papers to sign! Get inside!" His tone was slightly impatient and Reno quickly tugged Genesis inside, nudging the door closed behind them. "Is there a change of names with this, hmm?" Reno gave a small nod and Bugenhagen mimicked him. Quite so, quite so..."

With a flourish he produced papers and a pen, thrusting them at Reno. "Fill them out and then we can begin."

"We were wondering if you would marry us by the Cosmo Candle..?" Reno ventured, leaning over the small desk and filling in his details, pausing when it came to signing his old name and his future name. It seemed odd to lose the "Nevada" but he did so happily. He passed the pen to Gen, whose forms were a little shorter.

Last edited by Reno on Wed Mar 14, 2012 11:40 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Genesis
ShinRa Captain
ShinRa Captain
Genesis

PostSubject: Re: Mission from Hell [M]   Mission from Hell [M] - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2012 11:38 am

Genesis smiled as he looked down at the paper and signed it.

Genesis Kai Rhapsodos

He grinned at Reno and watched as Reno signs his name, "You ready now?" He asked, holding onto Reno's hand. He looked into Reno's eyes and leaned forward and kissed him. "We're almost there," he said with a smile.

The two walked down to the Cosmo Candle, holding each other's hands.

((Sorry it's so short, but I promise a long one very soon!))
Back to top Go down
Zack
Calamity
Calamity
Zack

PostSubject: Re: Mission from Hell [M]   Mission from Hell [M] - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2012 11:39 am

Zack had washed up and taken a sleep since getting back in fact he had slept right through.
He knew a report had to be handed in and that was the only reason he had gotten up.
he was sitting on his couch in boxers looking at the computer screen thinking on how he could word this report.
He couldn't say that he wasn't back in time to check on Reno because Sephiroth had distracted him...

Zack pushed the laptop back across the desk and glared at it.
He had just worked himself up again thinking about those lips over his and being able to touch that hair.
"Argh!" He jumped up flailing and pointed at the computer screen. "Reno I blame you!"
If Reno hadn't made the moves on Seph, if Zack hadn't walked in. He wouldn't be this confused right now.
Of course he would still be confused just not THIS confused.

Gasping for breath Zack waited till he had calmed down and ran a hand through his hair.
He was frustrated, well more than frustrated.
Back to top Go down
Reno Nevada
First Class
First Class
Reno Nevada

PostSubject: Re: Mission from Hell [M]   Mission from Hell [M] - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2012 11:52 am

Bugenhagen took the forms and looked over them, nodding silently to himself. "Good, good. All in order!" He split the carbon paper from the forms and filed them away, handing Reno the top sheets. "For the... Well... Yes. Lets go."

He zipped out of the room and down the stairs leading to the Candle, leaving the two redheads to follow after. Reno handed the rings to Genesis and .tucked the papers safely inside the coat, his hand lingering over them with a smile.

"I know the rings aren't much but... Hey, we can save credit for when she gets mythril in," he grinned, leaning lightly into Gen as they walked down to join Bugenhagen by the candle.

"The paperwork is done, and all I do now is listen as you state your intent to each other... Say a few words and the deed is done. All rather straight forward - much easier that way. Usually the woman goes first...

Reno looked to Gen with a wry smile. "I'm changing my name... but it doesn't make me the girl... or it won't after this." He nudged him gently with his elbow before turning to face him, taking his hands and looking into his eyes.

"Genesis, three years ago you captured my heart by being exactly who you are. The most loving and compassionate person I have ever known. You have been my best friend through the good and the bad, have been the reason that I smile and you have given comfort beyond measure when I have cried. You have believed in me when no one else would, and you have shown me how to love with passion, purity, and unconditional acceptance. I'm not sure a lifetime is long enough to return all you have given to me, but I promise the rest of my days I'll spend by your side..." He paused, unable not to think that their days may be fewer than the lifetime he was pledging. "To laugh with you and cry with you, to believe in you and support you. In poverty I promise to do everything to make our love rich," he couldn't help but smirk a little as the words left his lips, "and in wealth to never let our love grow poor. Together we are better than we could ever hope to be alone, and today I give you my love, my trust, and my fidelity forever."

He took one of the rings from Bugenhagen and slipped it onto Gen's left ring finger. "I, Reno John Nevada, give myself to you, Genesis Kai Rhapsodos, very willingly - even though you've made me enjoy poetry - for the rest of my days, and beyond. I promise this to you, the lifestream... and the Goddess who gave you to me."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mission from Hell [M]   Mission from Hell [M] - Page 7 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mission from Hell [M]
Page 7 of 22Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 14 ... 22  Next