FFVII Revelations
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Final Fantasy VII Role-Play Forum. Two Characters Per Person.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Continuing Tormentation of Tseng [M]

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 16  Next
AuthorMessage
Tseng
ShinRa Captain
ShinRa Captain
Tseng

The Continuing Tormentation of Tseng [M] - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Continuing Tormentation of Tseng [M]   The Continuing Tormentation of Tseng [M] - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 25, 2012 2:04 pm

"Alcohol first, then maybe we can actually find something to eat in this place." He said with a slight hint of teasing amusement in his voice. Loosening his tie just a little, Tseng looked around the surprising clean living room and took a seat on the couch, putting his feet up on the coffee table and crossing them at the ankles.
Back to top Go down
Reno Nevada
First Class
First Class
Reno Nevada

PostSubject: Re: The Continuing Tormentation of Tseng [M]   The Continuing Tormentation of Tseng [M] - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 25, 2012 2:28 pm

"You make it sound like I starve myself," Reno laughed, grabbing two glasses and a bottle of brandy and whiskey. "Trust me, if I could put on weight, I would. Looking like an anorexic kid really isn't the look I'd go for given half a chance."

He flopped onto the sofa next to Tseng, depositing the glass into his lap and holding up the alcohol. "Where would you like to start?" He queried, noting how 'at home' Tseng had made himself so quickly, unable not to give a small smile at it.
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Ancient / Cetra
Ancient / Cetra
Sephiroth

Title : One-Winged Angel

PostSubject: Re: The Continuing Tormentation of Tseng [M]   The Continuing Tormentation of Tseng [M] - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 27, 2012 9:26 am

It took every bit of his restraint to hold back, the chain against his thigh, the hands on him. The warm lips touched his tip and Sephiroth took a deep breath, forcing himself not to move, not to grasp Zack's head and force him to take him. No, the torture was slow, constantly tempting him. And then there was a slight relief as the warm mouth continued to touch him, licking him and sucking.

Another breath was taken as he felt the cool metal and the hot mouth, the combination on his length enough to drive any insane with need. It took every bit of control he had not to thrust into that blessed mouth, to fuck it.

His cock twitched slightly at the touches and muscles strained with the effort to not move. He had to give in, had to control himself, no matter how his body screamed to break that control. To have Zack in a wild frenzy of need.
Back to top Go down
Zack
Calamity
Calamity
Zack

PostSubject: Re: The Continuing Tormentation of Tseng [M]   The Continuing Tormentation of Tseng [M] - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 27, 2012 8:32 pm

Zack took more of Sephiroth's arousal into his mouth, his head bobbing over the length as he sucked.
Rolling the chain round the base of Seph's need, he continued his torment of the General.
Looking up at him, a teasing smirk behind his eyes.

Zack licked up the length finally releasing Seph's arousal from his torment.
Grabbing the lube from where he'd left it on the bed he coated a single digit.
Drawing a small circle round Seph's entrance, teasing Sephiroth more.
Zack's tongue twirled round the head, as the single digit slid into Seph's heat.
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Ancient / Cetra
Ancient / Cetra
Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: The Continuing Tormentation of Tseng [M]   The Continuing Tormentation of Tseng [M] - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2012 3:46 am

The cruel torture continued however Sephiroth remained still. He could have grabbed Zack, forced him onto the bed and taken him, however that was not the game they were now playing. Instead he was forced to endure the torture of Zack's hot mouth mixed with the cool metal. The torture was slow, and it was a bolt to his senses. Lips parted slightly as Zack moved back.

The look in Zack's eyes was enough to make him want to claim the younger one immediately. One certainly wouldn't expect at first glance that he could be so seductive, manipulating, so gifted with that mouth that drove him insane. It returned just as tempting as before but it was joined by the single finger, stroking the muscles. The eyes locked on Zack, the movement of his head as he sucked was intoxicating and he felt the finger finally move inside his body.

It had indeed been a very long time since last he had surrendered like this. Instinct told him to take control however he forced his body to still. Yes, he wanted this, wanted Zack to control him.
Back to top Go down
Zack
Calamity
Calamity
Zack

PostSubject: Re: The Continuing Tormentation of Tseng [M]   The Continuing Tormentation of Tseng [M] - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2012 6:19 am

Sliding a second digit into Seph, his mouth continuing it torment of Seph's arousal he looked up at him.
Fingers beginning to scissor at the muscles thusting fingers in and out at the same time stretching Sephiroth's entrance.
Licking the underside of Sephiroth's length watching the general's face.
Back to top Go down
Tseng
ShinRa Captain
ShinRa Captain
Tseng

PostSubject: Re: The Continuing Tormentation of Tseng [M]   The Continuing Tormentation of Tseng [M] - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2012 10:44 am

Tseng mused for a bit then nodded to the whiskey. "Whiskey first I think." He left his jacket on for now, not getting too comfortable yet since he wasn't fully ready to stay for ages just yet. "I am surprised you have food, Reno. The last time I remember you trying to cook anything decent you almost blew up my kitchen."
Back to top Go down
Reno Nevada
First Class
First Class
Reno Nevada

PostSubject: Re: The Continuing Tormentation of Tseng [M]   The Continuing Tormentation of Tseng [M] - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2012 11:23 am

Reno gave a low, throaty chuckle and opened the whiskey, pouring it into the glasses for them both. "The cooker had a faulty fuse - I can't be held accountable for your kitchen appliances trying to kill me." He handed him one of the glasses with a grin. "Besides, what I managed to salvage wasn't half bad - even you admitted that."
Back to top Go down
Tseng
ShinRa Captain
ShinRa Captain
Tseng

PostSubject: Re: The Continuing Tormentation of Tseng [M]   The Continuing Tormentation of Tseng [M] - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2012 11:55 am

"You keep saying, but it still works perfectly fine for me." What Tseng wouldn't tell Reno was that he'd had someone out to fix it the next morning and that he still had that oven. He lifted the glass to his lips and took a sip with a content smile. "Hmmmm, a good year." He mused.
Back to top Go down
Reno Nevada
First Class
First Class
Reno Nevada

PostSubject: Re: The Continuing Tormentation of Tseng [M]   The Continuing Tormentation of Tseng [M] - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2012 12:00 pm

Reno smiled and took a sip from his own glass. "Yeah, you tend to get an appreciation for the more expensive bottles after Rude had beaten it into you. Who knew he'd be such a connoisseur, yo..."

He rest the arch of his feet against the edge of the coffee table, his toes curling ever so slightly. "You know, it's actually the one thing that he'll say more than a sentence about. Getting anything out of him is usually bloody hard but ask him what whiskey to get and you're there for hours."
Back to top Go down
Tseng
ShinRa Captain
ShinRa Captain
Tseng

PostSubject: Re: The Continuing Tormentation of Tseng [M]   The Continuing Tormentation of Tseng [M] - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2012 12:14 pm

"Whiskey and a certain brunette who works on the 45th floor." He said with a hinting smirk as he drunk his whiskey. "That and how stupid you'd been during a mission." He teased lightly.
Back to top Go down
Reno Nevada
First Class
First Class
Reno Nevada

PostSubject: Re: The Continuing Tormentation of Tseng [M]   The Continuing Tormentation of Tseng [M] - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2012 12:17 pm

Reno snorted, amused. "Yeah, well if he didn't second guess me so often I wouldn't have to drag his bullet ridden ass out of the situations he puts us in." He glanced out the corner of his eye at Tseng, almost pointedly. "You already know that though - I'm not as stupid as everyone thinks, and when everyone else catches on they might listen to me now and then... But hey, at least you don't kick my ass every time Rude blames me these days."
Back to top Go down
Tseng
ShinRa Captain
ShinRa Captain
Tseng

PostSubject: Re: The Continuing Tormentation of Tseng [M]   The Continuing Tormentation of Tseng [M] - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2012 1:21 pm

"I will admit that I realised it long before I stop punishing you for it thought." He smirked a little at Reno reaction.
Back to top Go down
Reno Nevada
First Class
First Class
Reno Nevada

PostSubject: Re: The Continuing Tormentation of Tseng [M]   The Continuing Tormentation of Tseng [M] - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2012 1:27 pm

"You just love an excuse to get your hands on me, boss," Reno smirked in response, taking a larger mouthful from his glass. "Any excuse to get me sweaty and then naked... though usually it ends in me sweaty, half dressed and half covered in bandages..."

He chuckled - he didn't mind it so much, getting battered. When it came with broken bones he minded a little more, however.
Back to top Go down
Tseng
ShinRa Captain
ShinRa Captain
Tseng

PostSubject: Re: The Continuing Tormentation of Tseng [M]   The Continuing Tormentation of Tseng [M] - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2012 1:42 pm

Tseng snorted softly. "More like a reason to kick your ass and make you a better fighter." He mused, looking into his glass, turning it in his hands thoughtfully. "But I guess that is over now, you might surpass me one of these days."
Back to top Go down
Reno Nevada
First Class
First Class
Reno Nevada

PostSubject: Re: The Continuing Tormentation of Tseng [M]   The Continuing Tormentation of Tseng [M] - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2012 1:48 pm

Reno almost choked on his drink. "You're kidding me right? You're far too good for me to ever get close, Tseng. I'm like a monkey in a suit... if I land something on a person it's because I'm flailing too much for it not to happen eventually. You... you're fluid, graceful - effortless. The only person I've seen even close to making it look as good as you do is Seph... and that's not really surprising considering."

He shifted and looked at Tseng with a frown. "The way you keep talking I half expect to wake up some day soon to find you swallowed your gun," he said quietly, his tone betraying just how distressed that thought made him. "Your predecessor," (no, he still can't say his name), "was the Director for decades. You have a lot of life left in you, and far too much to give to roll over and play dead."
Back to top Go down
Tseng
ShinRa Captain
ShinRa Captain
Tseng

PostSubject: Re: The Continuing Tormentation of Tseng [M]   The Continuing Tormentation of Tseng [M] - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2012 1:54 pm

"Times are changing, Reno." Tseng sighed softly. "I have a feeling the TURKs might not be needed in the near future." He shrugged lightly and downed the last of his glass. "It's just a feeling, nothing concrete."
Back to top Go down
Reno Nevada
First Class
First Class
Reno Nevada

PostSubject: Re: The Continuing Tormentation of Tseng [M]   The Continuing Tormentation of Tseng [M] - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2012 1:59 pm

Reno refilled their glasses, saying nothing for a moment while he tried to gather his thoughts, to put his emotions in check.

"As long as there are corporations like ShinRa, people like us are needed," he settled on, handing Tseng his glass again. "Look, shit changes with companies, always does - but only on the surface. Under it all everything is exactly the same. No matter what happens, we're going to be needed to make sure someone doesn't get lynched... We're not going anywhere."
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Ancient / Cetra
Ancient / Cetra
Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: The Continuing Tormentation of Tseng [M]   The Continuing Tormentation of Tseng [M] - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 29, 2012 3:58 am

The pleasure built as he felt the unfamiliar feeling of being stretched, the movements continuing with each passing moment. The touch moved and he took a deep breath. The pleasure seemed to consume him, the hot mouth touching him, licking along his skin. His cock throbbed for more, his mind screaming for it.

For a moment his eyes fell shut and his head tilted back as the need consumed him, building and striking against him. "Zack..."

The name escaped in a whisper.
Back to top Go down
Zack
Calamity
Calamity
Zack

PostSubject: Re: The Continuing Tormentation of Tseng [M]   The Continuing Tormentation of Tseng [M] - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 29, 2012 6:06 am

Hearing Seph say his name like that... it was like a sign.
Crawling over Seph, his mouth trailing up Sephiroth's body.
Pausing under the chin he nipped the skin there.
Zack nipped behind Seph's ear, before pushing the head of his arousal into Seph's heat.

His breath caught at the feeling, he hadn't dominated Seph before.
"Gaia..." The hiss passed his lips.
To be able to dominate Seph, take him, it was a thrill of a new kind.
Sinking deeper into the heat, slowly.
"S-Seph..."
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Ancient / Cetra
Ancient / Cetra
Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: The Continuing Tormentation of Tseng [M]   The Continuing Tormentation of Tseng [M] - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 29, 2012 9:05 am

It had been a long time since he had felt it, too long, and this time it was Zack slowly making his way into his body. Muscles were forced to relax even as he felt himself being filled. Sephiroth reached up and pulled Zack down into a brief kiss before leaning back again, his body taking to the pleasure at just having Zack inside of him. The pain was there however it was nothing new, nothing he had not felt before.

Sephiroth reached on hand up and buried it into Zack's hair, only willing to give himself so completely now to Zack. This was the only time he could allow himself to be controlled.

He moved slightly, trying to urge Zack deeper. He needed him, needed this.
Back to top Go down
Zack
Calamity
Calamity
Zack

PostSubject: Re: The Continuing Tormentation of Tseng [M]   The Continuing Tormentation of Tseng [M] - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 29, 2012 9:28 am

It felt so good. Sephiroth's mouth on his he kissed him back with hunger.
Pushing into Seph up into the hilt he gasped at the sensation, looking down at Seph lying under him.
Leaning over Seph he licked up Sephiroth's neck.
Zack's hand pausing to tweak a nipple the chain rolling up Seph's torso.
His hand cupping the side of Seph's face.
Pulling back and thrusting in deeper and harder he let out a groan.
Hips starting to move and thrust against Seph's his need building to want to dominate this man.
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Ancient / Cetra
Ancient / Cetra
Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: The Continuing Tormentation of Tseng [M]   The Continuing Tormentation of Tseng [M] - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 30, 2012 7:40 am

A gasp suddenly escaped and Sephiroth tilted his head back as the pleasure seemed to drown him. This was the first time Zack had been inside him but it felt right. The tongue danced over his throat, the wet tip against his skin as Zack touched his body. The cool metal moved against him, and he felt Zack move, a moan escaping. Muscles clenched around him and he reached up and threaded his fingers through Zack's hair.

Trust, that was all he felt for the other, and he needed to force himself to let Zack control this.
Back to top Go down
Zack
Calamity
Calamity
Zack

PostSubject: Re: The Continuing Tormentation of Tseng [M]   The Continuing Tormentation of Tseng [M] - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 30, 2012 7:20 pm

"S-seph..." Zack moaned against Sephiroth's skin.
Hips moving more desperately.
Each roll of his hips drawing him deeper and deeper into Seph's body.
It was an enjoyable addiction. A new sensation for him to experience.

Pushing in deeper and harder. It was telling him to take more.
To drive in dominate and claim.
Mouth moving over Seph's he kissed him hotly.
hands rolling over the skin, the chain, moving with them.
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Ancient / Cetra
Ancient / Cetra
Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: The Continuing Tormentation of Tseng [M]   The Continuing Tormentation of Tseng [M] - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2012 8:48 am

The gasps of pleasure escaped and one leg moved to wrap around Zack's waist as he felt him deeper inside of him, filling him. It had indeed been too long since the last time, and then it had not been like this, this need to be claimed out of trust for the other. As Zack leaned forward he hungrily kissed him back, lips parted, the combination of metal and hands enough to set his body on fire. It seared across his skin, the mix of cool metal and warm fingers.

One hand reached up and his fingers buried in Zack's hair, pulling him closer as his hips met the thrusts. The pleasure shot through him, and a cry escaped into Zack's mouth as soon as he felt the other hit it. The burning increase and he pulled Zack closer, though there was concern that he would hold the other too tight.

He always needed to be cautious, his strength capable of breaking a normal person.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Continuing Tormentation of Tseng [M]   The Continuing Tormentation of Tseng [M] - Page 11 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Continuing Tormentation of Tseng [M]
Page 11 of 16Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 16  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
FFVII Revelations :: AU RP Forum :: Yaoi AU Archive-
Jump to:  
Switch Accounts

Username:

Password: