FFVII Revelations
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Final Fantasy VII Role-Play Forum. Two Characters Per Person.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Continuing Tormentation of Tseng [M]

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 16  Next
AuthorMessage
Reno Nevada
First Class
First Class
Reno Nevada

The Continuing Tormentation of Tseng [M] - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Continuing Tormentation of Tseng [M]   The Continuing Tormentation of Tseng [M] - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2012 10:55 am

Reno chuckled. "If you want somewhere sleazy with alcohol then my apartment is available," he grinned. "It might be a little more up market than your standard slum bar, but the prices are definitely better."

He glanced at Tseng out of the corner of his eye - he had no problem with self-depreciating humour, and wasn't going to start having a problem with it now.
Back to top Go down
Tseng
ShinRa Captain
ShinRa Captain
Tseng

PostSubject: Re: The Continuing Tormentation of Tseng [M]   The Continuing Tormentation of Tseng [M] - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2012 11:15 am

Tseng looked at Reno thoughtfully. "And what exactly are you proposing, Reno?" He asked, lifting an eyebrow.
Back to top Go down
Reno Nevada
First Class
First Class
Reno Nevada

PostSubject: Re: The Continuing Tormentation of Tseng [M]   The Continuing Tormentation of Tseng [M] - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2012 11:18 am

"Well, if you don't want to go home and go to bed... then you should come to mine for the night cap you're looking for..?" He ventured, not really sure himself. It would have been much easier for him if they would both phrase things simply instead of masking it with banter. "What, I'm trying to save you wasting your money on crap booze? I have a particularly nice collection of whiskey and brandy, and a few nice bottles of wine..."
Back to top Go down
Tseng
ShinRa Captain
ShinRa Captain
Tseng

PostSubject: Re: The Continuing Tormentation of Tseng [M]   The Continuing Tormentation of Tseng [M] - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2012 11:34 am

"I might have to take you up on that then." Tseng nodded and walked out of the elevator into the car park, heading over to his car.
Back to top Go down
Reno Nevada
First Class
First Class
Reno Nevada

PostSubject: Re: The Continuing Tormentation of Tseng [M]   The Continuing Tormentation of Tseng [M] - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2012 11:39 am

"I'd suggest we take my car then - leave yours in the guest parking space and you can guarantee it won't be there by the time you get back," he warned. "They know not to touch mine after I beat a few folks that tried with their own crowbars."
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Ancient / Cetra
Ancient / Cetra
Sephiroth

Title : One-Winged Angel

PostSubject: Re: The Continuing Tormentation of Tseng [M]   The Continuing Tormentation of Tseng [M] - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 23, 2012 1:47 am

There were several words that came to the forefront of his mind, the first one being 'tease'. As he talked Sephiroth felt the movements and his control was slowly beginning to unravel. He swore that if Zack kept playing this game he would indeed take him right then and there. When dealing with Zack the legendary control slipped away and it became nothing more than raw, fervent need. He wanted him and he was unsure if he could wait until Zack's little game finished.

"You haven't answered yet," he finally whispered as he kissed the edge of Zack's ear.
Back to top Go down
Zack
Calamity
Calamity
Zack

PostSubject: Re: The Continuing Tormentation of Tseng [M]   The Continuing Tormentation of Tseng [M] - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 23, 2012 3:14 am

With those words Zack shivered.
The use of Seph's handcuffs he had several ideas on what he wanted to do.
"I want to dominate you. Go to that place I've never quite managed before. But I wanna be restrained for it."
He looked at Seph. "Think you can curb your self control enough for it?"

Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Ancient / Cetra
Ancient / Cetra
Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: The Continuing Tormentation of Tseng [M]   The Continuing Tormentation of Tseng [M] - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 23, 2012 5:13 am

There was a raise of an eyebrow then a nod, the slightest show of happiness evident on his face that was seen by so few. "I will," he whispered as he stroked Zack's arm and then grasped his wrist, pulling him towards the bedroom. "We are wasting time."

It would be difficult, but the thrill of needing to submit to Zack so completely ran up his spine. He was never one to be controlled, so many had learned that, however this young man, he would allow him to control him, only him. Stepping into the room Sephiroth released Zack's wrist and traced his fingers against his cheek, kissing him briefly.
Back to top Go down
Zack
Calamity
Calamity
Zack

PostSubject: Re: The Continuing Tormentation of Tseng [M]   The Continuing Tormentation of Tseng [M] - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 23, 2012 5:50 am

Zack saw the quirk of the brow wondering if he had said something wrong. Then there was a look and Zack knew he'd made the right choice.
Especially when he was so suddenly and quickly pulled to the bedroom before he could even manage to utter a 'whoa' at the urgency.

Zack pressed his lips back against Seph then pulled back long enough to pull his own shirt off and toss it to the side. He worked the coat off Sephiroth with ease, after so much practice with all the annoying buckles.
Stripping Seph as Zack's mouth began to claim the General's flesh, biting hard enough but not bruise worthy... not just yet anyway.
His hands worked the belts quickly as he could. His mouth darting up to kiss Seph on the lips.
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Ancient / Cetra
Ancient / Cetra
Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: The Continuing Tormentation of Tseng [M]   The Continuing Tormentation of Tseng [M] - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 23, 2012 10:14 am

Zack's actions seemed as frantic as Sephiroth felt, hands on Zack, wandering across his body and down his back before the returned to undo his belt. He popped open the button and eased the zipper down, hands sliding into his pants. Sephiroth worked them down his hips, able to feel Zack's warm mouth on him. It wasn't enough, he wanted him naked and on top of him.

There was nearly a smile at the thought of Zack's desire, to be bound and controlling him. That was one desire he would be happy to grant, recieving the kiss as fingers buried into Zack's hair, allowing him full access to remove the rest of his clothing.
Back to top Go down
Tseng
ShinRa Captain
ShinRa Captain
Tseng

PostSubject: Re: The Continuing Tormentation of Tseng [M]   The Continuing Tormentation of Tseng [M] - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 23, 2012 10:56 am

Tseng snorted softly. "Somehow in your neighbour that doesn't surprise me at all, very well." He nodded and followed Reno towards the red head's car. "Though I must say I am surprised you drove here today rather than using that accursed death trap of yours." He commented, referring to Reno's beloved motorbike.
Back to top Go down
Reno Nevada
First Class
First Class
Reno Nevada

PostSubject: Re: The Continuing Tormentation of Tseng [M]   The Continuing Tormentation of Tseng [M] - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 23, 2012 11:04 am

Reno grinned and unlocked the car, slipping behind the wheel. "The weather forecast rain - and I'm not stupid enough to risk bad weather on my bike. Besides, the water messes up her shine."

He shifted the seat - it never felt quite right to him - and waited for Tseng to join him. "In any case, you love my bike - you appreciate how they look, you just hate the way I ride them."
Back to top Go down
Tseng
ShinRa Captain
ShinRa Captain
Tseng

PostSubject: Re: The Continuing Tormentation of Tseng [M]   The Continuing Tormentation of Tseng [M] - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 23, 2012 11:31 am

"Like I said," Tseng said as he slipped into the car and did up his seat belt. "It's a death trap." He felt weird being on this side of the car since usually it was himself driving when he went out anywhere, with and without company.
Back to top Go down
Reno Nevada
First Class
First Class
Reno Nevada

PostSubject: Re: The Continuing Tormentation of Tseng [M]   The Continuing Tormentation of Tseng [M] - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 23, 2012 11:36 am

"One day I'll get you to brave it and ride pillion through the Grasslands track - sun shining, gentle breeze in the trees and grass... And then if after that you can't appreciate why I love my bikes, I'll accept it."

He grinned at him and pulled out of the parking lot - on his best behaviour and not speeding out like he usually would, adopting the scarier behaviour of obeying the speed limit.
Back to top Go down
Zack
Calamity
Calamity
Zack

PostSubject: Re: The Continuing Tormentation of Tseng [M]   The Continuing Tormentation of Tseng [M] - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 23, 2012 8:29 pm

Letting the belts drop to the floor. Pulling Seph's pants low on his hips.
He maneuvered Seph to his bed pulling the pants the rest of the way off before discarding his own.
Zack's mouth moving over Seph's again. Licking at those lips.

Seph's taste distracting him momentarily to linger and probe lips for a quick taste.
His mouth trailing along Seph's jaw kissing behind his ear.
His voice came out low.
"Since you're letting me dominate you. I'm letting you choose how. Two options 1/ complete submission me inside you for a change, or 2/ I can just ride you till you till it hurts."
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Ancient / Cetra
Ancient / Cetra
Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: The Continuing Tormentation of Tseng [M]   The Continuing Tormentation of Tseng [M] - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 24, 2012 12:06 am

Sephiroth kissed him back for a few moments, an arm around Zack's waist as he pulled him closer. He was reluctant to allow him to leave the kiss however the next words more than made up for it. Slowly he kissed at Zack's neck before he pulled back. "I want you inside of me."

It would take so much control, however he wanted to be controlled. He needed this just this once. "Control me, completely," he whispered against Zack's ear.
Back to top Go down
Tseng
ShinRa Captain
ShinRa Captain
Tseng

PostSubject: Re: The Continuing Tormentation of Tseng [M]   The Continuing Tormentation of Tseng [M] - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 24, 2012 3:52 am

Tseng shook his head. "You just keep hoping for that day, Reno. I don't see it happening any time in the near future." He glanced at the speedometer and was mildly amused that Reno was actually keeping to the speed limit, or even knew how to keep to it. Tseng sped it was true, but only when he was in pursuit of someone or rushing to a mission or something else work related. Otherwise he always obeyed the rules.
Back to top Go down
Reno Nevada
First Class
First Class
Reno Nevada

PostSubject: Re: The Continuing Tormentation of Tseng [M]   The Continuing Tormentation of Tseng [M] - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 24, 2012 3:56 am

"Sometimes hope is all we have," he said with a quiet laugh, his foot itching to press down on the accelerator and get them to his place much faster. "And when you dream about something impossible, the hope never fades."

It wasn't a long journey, even within the speed limit - he knew enough back roads and short cuts to have them there in under twenty minutes. He also conveniently didn't live too far away from the HQ to cut down on how long it took to get to work.

He pulled into his parking space and got out, stretching a little and giving a pointed look at a figure hulking in the shadows. The figure made a quick retreat and Reno smirked - no need for his gun this time at least.

"Like I said, they learn."
Back to top Go down
Tseng
ShinRa Captain
ShinRa Captain
Tseng

PostSubject: Re: The Continuing Tormentation of Tseng [M]   The Continuing Tormentation of Tseng [M] - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 24, 2012 4:36 am

"Hope can also lead to major disappointment." Tseng replied as he got out of the car, watching the figure disappear. "For not it seems." He mused and headed towards the building without waiting for the red head. He already knew the code for the building seeing as he was the one who told it to Reno in the first place.
Back to top Go down
Reno Nevada
First Class
First Class
Reno Nevada

PostSubject: Re: The Continuing Tormentation of Tseng [M]   The Continuing Tormentation of Tseng [M] - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 24, 2012 4:40 am

"You know, if I ever wake to a figure at the end of my bed - I'm just going to assume it's you," he snorted as Tseng tapped in the security code and swanned into the building as though it was he who lived there. "No one else would even try to break into my place."

He followed Tseng up, letting him feel like he was taking charge of something by leading Reno to his own doorstep. "Do you want my key or do you have one of those hidden up your sleeve too?" He teased.
Back to top Go down
Zack
Calamity
Calamity
Zack

PostSubject: Re: The Continuing Tormentation of Tseng [M]   The Continuing Tormentation of Tseng [M] - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 24, 2012 5:14 pm

Zack kissed Sephiroth hungrily.
He opened the drawer beside the bedside table pulling out the lube and handcuffs.
Pulling back from the kiss he straddled Seph's hips and held up the hand cuff, snapping one on to his own wrist, then the other.
Using the chain, he let the metal roll down Sephiroth's chest.
Knowing the cool metal would be an interesting contrast.

Zack's mouth claimed Seph's again, he let the chain of cuffs, slide down further between Sephiroth's thighs.
Using the metal he lightly let it brush up against the underside of Seph's length.
Lightly letting the metal encase the base of the length he began to move the chain up and down over the arousal.
His mouth nipping at the side of Seph's neck.
"I'm going to enjoy this." He purred in Seph's ear, teeth catching the base of the lobe tugging it softly.
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Ancient / Cetra
Ancient / Cetra
Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: The Continuing Tormentation of Tseng [M]   The Continuing Tormentation of Tseng [M] - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 24, 2012 8:30 pm

Sephiroth had no desire to wrestle the control back from Zack as he returned the kiss, ever reluctant once the other pulled away. The metal of the cuffs were cool against his heated skin, each movement building his need more as Zack continued to move. The cool metal was like a spike to his system and it continued to grow. The kiss was recieved again just as willing. Fingers buried themselves into Zack's hair, pulling him close as his free hand wandered against his spine.

His cock twitched and throbbed, his breathing even, at least for the moment, the cool metal like a jolt through his body. it traced against his heated skin, the feelings it evoked consuming him as he felt the mouth on him, nipping at him.

"Then take it."
Back to top Go down
Zack
Calamity
Calamity
Zack

PostSubject: Re: The Continuing Tormentation of Tseng [M]   The Continuing Tormentation of Tseng [M] - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 25, 2012 2:57 am

Zack chuckled. "Well now isn't somebody eager..."
Zack let the chain roll against the skin of Seph's thigh.
His fingers played over the length. "I'll take it... when I'm ready."
He ducked his mouth down to the length kissing the head. Tongue rolling round that slit.
Using the chain moving it up and down the underside of the shaft as he took the tip in his mouth.

Sucking on it softly, chain moving up and down the underside of Seph's arousal.
Zack was in a playful torturous mood.
He just hoped Seph would restrain himself enough for Zack to play a little longer.
Back to top Go down
Tseng
ShinRa Captain
ShinRa Captain
Tseng

PostSubject: Re: The Continuing Tormentation of Tseng [M]   The Continuing Tormentation of Tseng [M] - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 25, 2012 3:32 am

Tseng glanced at Reno with an almost coy smirk. "If I do or don't you're not finding out tonight." He said and stepped aside to let Reno unlock the door himself. "Besides if someone is at the foot of your bed it could also be Rude." He added lightly.
Back to top Go down
Reno Nevada
First Class
First Class
Reno Nevada

PostSubject: Re: The Continuing Tormentation of Tseng [M]   The Continuing Tormentation of Tseng [M] - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 25, 2012 6:04 am

Reno gave a shake of his head as he unlocked the door, pushing it open and letting Tseng enter first. "I think I'd prefer it was you. Rude just stares at you from behind his sunglasses... and doesn't move... it's very unnerving to wake up to."

He flicked on the light and locked the door behind him, glad that he'd bothered to clean the place recently - he wasn't immune to random spurts of leaving beer bottles about with half filled ash trays.

"Can I get you a drink, something to eat?" He offered, kicking his shoes off.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Continuing Tormentation of Tseng [M]   The Continuing Tormentation of Tseng [M] - Page 10 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Continuing Tormentation of Tseng [M]
Page 10 of 16Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 16  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
FFVII Revelations :: AU RP Forum :: Yaoi AU Archive-
Jump to:  
Switch Accounts

Username:

Password: