FFVII Revelations
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Final Fantasy VII Role-Play Forum. Two Characters Per Person.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Villains vs heros

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage

Villains vs heros - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Villains vs heros   Villains vs heros - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 27, 2011 5:41 am

Zack, I really loved that nod to her relationship with Tidus in her warrior dress. I was like, *sniff sniff*

I haven't played Afro Samurai though. As far as hack n slash games Genji was decent for its time. Though, the protagonists were kinda... bleh.
Back to top Go down
Zack
Calamity
Calamity
Zack

PostSubject: Re: Villains vs heros   Villains vs heros - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 27, 2011 5:47 am

I love the ps2 Genji but ps3 Genji I was just like meh... I couldn't get into it, so yeah I ended up forking the game over to my brother =.=

Genji on PS2 is a sentimental game for me... why because it was the first SONY demo copy I ever got from work... yeah I know I've been working in the gaming retail BEFORE the ps3 release that's a long ASS time
Back to top Go down
Minerva
Remnant
Remnant
Minerva

Title : The Goddess

PostSubject: Re: Villains vs heros   Villains vs heros - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 27, 2011 5:53 am

You guys are talkin bout Genji and Im not here?

Genji PS2 is one of my fav games,The PS3 one i didnt like so much,they kind got lost on it.the story doesnt flow as well,the stages are bit all over the place,doesnt have that same feeling as the first one did.

and not to mention the whole 'Giant enemy crab! attack its weak point for Massive Damage!' line at the Sony convention gave the title a huge sucker punch to the face in sales.I still havent finished it.
Back to top Go down
https://ffviirevelations.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: Villains vs heros   Villains vs heros - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 27, 2011 6:05 am

Strangely, I really do like Tidus x Yuna, even wrote some. Which is odd because I'm a hardcore yaoi writer. XD Only very few het pairings have I written, though I do LOVE Yuna, and Tidus. FFX is one of the best FFs for sure.
Back to top Go down
Minerva
Remnant
Remnant
Minerva

Title : The Goddess

PostSubject: Re: Villains vs heros   Villains vs heros - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 27, 2011 6:29 am

I like Yuna's design,the kimono and hakama pants one. not the X-2 design.

I think of X-Men 2 when i see X-2 =P
Back to top Go down
https://ffviirevelations.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: Villains vs heros   Villains vs heros - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 27, 2011 6:36 am

XD I've found X-2 takes getting used to, but after a while you just love it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Villains vs heros   Villains vs heros - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 27, 2011 7:03 am

i'm just going to stay out of this conversation
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Villains vs heros   Villains vs heros - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 27, 2011 7:19 am

That's a little ironic that you commented XD

FFX-2 wasn't my favourite, but meh, wasn't too bad I guess. I liked FFX much more, loved Yuna and Rikku in X far more. Rikku was adorable and Tidus was sexy. Made me one happy fangirl.
Back to top Go down
Zack
Calamity
Calamity
Zack

PostSubject: Re: Villains vs heros   Villains vs heros - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 27, 2011 7:33 am

I go adore Rikku, I didn't at first I thought she was too much like Yuffie at first, but playing through 10 I grew to love her and she became my nifty little back up healer... >> I like her X-2 main outfit though... I just love her hair ZOMG
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Villains vs heros   Villains vs heros - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 27, 2011 3:16 pm

I've cosplayed Rikku several times. I love her to death. <3 I've done her Thief and her Songstress. My next goal when I lose weight is to cosplay her from FFX. I love you
Back to top Go down
Zack
Calamity
Calamity
Zack

PostSubject: Re: Villains vs heros   Villains vs heros - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 27, 2011 6:07 pm

Ooooh nice! <3<3

Reeve has done Lulu a couple of times:.... as in Cos-play *mind out of gutter mind out of gutter*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Villains vs heros   Villains vs heros - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 27, 2011 6:21 pm

And I thought you meant the dirty version when I first read that. Strangely, so did I O.o No!!! I'm turning into Yuffie. Good, the world needs Yuffie clones Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Villains vs heros   Villains vs heros - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 28, 2011 2:47 am

Admittedly, much of what she says I take in the perverted sense just due to the source. Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Ancient / Cetra
Ancient / Cetra
Sephiroth

Title : One-Winged Angel

PostSubject: Re: Villains vs heros   Villains vs heros - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 28, 2011 2:54 am

Haha, you know I took that the dirty way at first. Of course I usually do...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Villains vs heros   Villains vs heros - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 28, 2011 4:01 am

Jenova wrote:
Admittedly, much of what she says I take in the perverted sense just due to the source. Twisted Evil

Who, me? ☀ Never perverted. Not me.
Though Rikku is kinda hot.. ;]
Back to top Go down
Zack
Calamity
Calamity
Zack

PostSubject: Re: Villains vs heros   Villains vs heros - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 28, 2011 4:05 am

Jenova wrote:

OMG! Geeeee Thx ALOT!

but yeah you know me too well >>
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Villains vs heros   Villains vs heros - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 28, 2011 4:12 am

*says in the most innocent sarcasm possible to muster*

Oh no... I can't imagine either of you ever being pervy. That would be so out of character. ;p

I think my new most hated villain, angry customers. They trump them all with their evilness.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Villains vs heros   Villains vs heros - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 28, 2011 4:14 am

Hm... yup. Customers are jerkoffs. Very Happy They were terrible when I worked for AMC.
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Ancient / Cetra
Ancient / Cetra
Sephiroth

Title : One-Winged Angel

PostSubject: Re: Villains vs heros   Villains vs heros - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 28, 2011 4:43 am

Uh... don't get me started on customers. Two years as a cashier in a supercenter. I loathe them.
Back to top Go down
Zack
Calamity
Calamity
Zack

PostSubject: Re: Villains vs heros   Villains vs heros - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 28, 2011 5:00 am

*agrees*

They are vile villains that need to be squashed!

Though I only get them here and there. But christmas is when they come out like an ARMY!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Villains vs heros   Villains vs heros - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 28, 2011 5:47 am

Yeah. Whenever it is time for exams or midterms I get swamped.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Villains vs heros   Villains vs heros - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 28, 2011 6:37 am

Christmas working at a movie theatre made me quit working there. Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Villains vs heros   Villains vs heros - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 28, 2011 10:45 am

the first anti hero I liked was Vegeta XD
Back to top Go down
Zack
Calamity
Calamity
Zack

PostSubject: Re: Villains vs heros   Villains vs heros - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 28, 2011 10:52 am

LOL yeah but the first time I watched DBZ with my little bro I thought Goku was Vegeta and Vegeta was Goku....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Villains vs heros   Villains vs heros - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 28, 2011 10:58 am

lol Future trunks got me into anime and my love for bishies was born
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Villains vs heros   Villains vs heros - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Villains vs heros
Page 6 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
FFVII Revelations :: General Discussion :: Chocobo Nest-
Jump to:  
Switch Accounts