FFVII Revelations
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Final Fantasy VII Role-Play Forum. Two Characters Per Person.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Villains vs heros

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage

Villains vs heros Empty
PostSubject: Villains vs heros   Villains vs heros Icon_minitimeMon Oct 24, 2011 8:34 pm

I prefer a mix of both, though bad guys tend to be more sexier
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Ancient / Cetra
Ancient / Cetra
Sephiroth

Title : One-Winged Angel

Villains vs heros Empty
PostSubject: Re: Villains vs heros   Villains vs heros Icon_minitimeMon Oct 24, 2011 8:38 pm

I prefer bad guys, except when I like a good guy and then the stupid game turns them bad... *grumbles at Star Ocean 4*
Back to top Go down

Villains vs heros Empty
PostSubject: Re: Villains vs heros   Villains vs heros Icon_minitimeMon Oct 24, 2011 8:41 pm

I like both, but mysterious characters are always the best :3
Back to top Go down

Villains vs heros Empty
PostSubject: Re: Villains vs heros   Villains vs heros Icon_minitimeMon Oct 24, 2011 8:50 pm

haha lol

i have this habit of picking out green eyed silver haired hotties

there was one i watched jyuosei for 10 eps he had olive eyes and long black brown hair

in the end you find he is bad and had silver hair and green eyes
I facepalmed

he looked like this through most of the anime
Villains vs heros Jyuohsei03wn0

oh but he had to end up like this

Villains vs heros 11588675993521
Back to top Go down

Villains vs heros Empty
PostSubject: Re: Villains vs heros   Villains vs heros Icon_minitimeMon Oct 24, 2011 8:54 pm

Lol XD

I tend to pick out guys with unusual eye colours. Glowy-blue, crimson, gold... That's about it so far, I am yet to find an anime/game guy with purple eyes or silver eyes XD
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Ancient / Cetra
Ancient / Cetra
Sephiroth

Villains vs heros Empty
PostSubject: Re: Villains vs heros   Villains vs heros Icon_minitimeMon Oct 24, 2011 8:56 pm

Haha, while I love the mysterious in video games in anime I tend to more love the hyperactive energetic hero type, brash and bold, but there are some that once again I'm dragged to love the mysterious bad guy.

Yuffie... you've never seen anime/video game guys with purple eyes?
Back to top Go down

Villains vs heros Empty
PostSubject: Re: Villains vs heros   Villains vs heros Icon_minitimeMon Oct 24, 2011 9:00 pm

Nope, I haven't unfortunately. Then again I've only watched... 3 or 4 animes and watched a couple episodes of some others, so I'm pretty anime deprived XD And as for game guys... Nope. none :/
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Ancient / Cetra
Ancient / Cetra
Sephiroth

Villains vs heros Empty
PostSubject: Re: Villains vs heros   Villains vs heros Icon_minitimeMon Oct 24, 2011 9:02 pm

Haha, keep looking they're out there, trust me.
Back to top Go down

Villains vs heros Empty
PostSubject: Re: Villains vs heros   Villains vs heros Icon_minitimeMon Oct 24, 2011 9:02 pm

Okey dokies ^_^
Back to top Go down

Villains vs heros Empty
PostSubject: Re: Villains vs heros   Villains vs heros Icon_minitimeMon Oct 24, 2011 9:03 pm

there are quite a few purple eyed characters

Villains vs heros 104f292d810170_full

sure his hair is more gray he's in a yaoi anime though
Back to top Go down

Villains vs heros Empty
PostSubject: Re: Villains vs heros   Villains vs heros Icon_minitimeMon Oct 24, 2011 9:07 pm

WOW! Those eyes are... Wow! *Rolls eyes.* Seriously? Just one look at the eye colour and you like him? ... Yup, pretty much XD
Back to top Go down

Villains vs heros Empty
PostSubject: Re: Villains vs heros   Villains vs heros Icon_minitimeMon Oct 24, 2011 9:12 pm

his name is usagi and he is the seme (the one that tops) in one pairing in that anime

junjou romantica it's not hardcore yaoi mainly shounen ai it's not bad
Back to top Go down

Villains vs heros Empty
PostSubject: Re: Villains vs heros   Villains vs heros Icon_minitimeMon Oct 24, 2011 9:18 pm

Cool Very Happy
Back to top Go down

Villains vs heros Empty
PostSubject: Re: Villains vs heros   Villains vs heros Icon_minitimeMon Oct 24, 2011 9:22 pm

yup and he's rich
Back to top Go down

Villains vs heros Empty
PostSubject: Re: Villains vs heros   Villains vs heros Icon_minitimeMon Oct 24, 2011 9:25 pm

Ooh! Epic! The richer they are, the more materia they have!
Back to top Go down

Villains vs heros Empty
PostSubject: Re: Villains vs heros   Villains vs heros Icon_minitimeMon Oct 24, 2011 9:35 pm

XD go yuffie go!
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Ancient / Cetra
Ancient / Cetra
Sephiroth

Villains vs heros Empty
PostSubject: Re: Villains vs heros   Villains vs heros Icon_minitimeMon Oct 24, 2011 9:42 pm

Haha, I actually prefer Sekai-ichi Hatsukoi over Junjou, not quite sure why. Maybe it's because I like all three pairings in Sekai-ichi and I really only like two in Junjou.
Back to top Go down

Villains vs heros Empty
PostSubject: Re: Villains vs heros   Villains vs heros Icon_minitimeMon Oct 24, 2011 9:44 pm

Oh yes, his materia will be mine!... First I need to figure out how to get into an anime. Trying jump through the computer screen -_- Great idea! *Gets ready to jump.* NO! WAIT! THIS IS A NEW-

Error: Computer malfunction. Please take your compter to your local technician.
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Ancient / Cetra
Ancient / Cetra
Sephiroth

Villains vs heros Empty
PostSubject: Re: Villains vs heros   Villains vs heros Icon_minitimeMon Oct 24, 2011 9:48 pm

Haha, and so ends lesson one on how to destroy a computer.
Back to top Go down

Villains vs heros Empty
PostSubject: Re: Villains vs heros   Villains vs heros Icon_minitimeMon Oct 24, 2011 9:48 pm

oh no yuffie

*throws funereal for new dead computer

@ seph oooh cool
Back to top Go down

Villains vs heros Empty
PostSubject: Re: Villains vs heros   Villains vs heros Icon_minitimeMon Oct 24, 2011 9:51 pm

-_- Luckily I have my iPod Sorry about that ^_^" *Glares.* You will be sorry.
Back to top Go down

Villains vs heros Empty
PostSubject: Re: Villains vs heros   Villains vs heros Icon_minitimeMon Oct 24, 2011 9:52 pm

gives yuffie a hug
Back to top Go down

Villains vs heros Empty
PostSubject: Re: Villains vs heros   Villains vs heros Icon_minitimeMon Oct 24, 2011 9:56 pm

*Sniff sniff.* That was an early christmas present... *Huggles Weiss back as she bursts into tears.* ... Woops.. *Backs away slowly and then escapes.* *More sniffing as she tries to calm down.* Anyway... lets get back to the topic of cute anime/game guys and heros and villians.
Back to top Go down

Villains vs heros Empty
PostSubject: Re: Villains vs heros   Villains vs heros Icon_minitimeMon Oct 24, 2011 10:01 pm

haha yeah

I remember when I started liking anime i only like the good guys cause they didn't die

but after watching the very last samurai x anime when the main guy died, that i started liking bad guys
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Ancient / Cetra
Ancient / Cetra
Sephiroth

Villains vs heros Empty
PostSubject: Re: Villains vs heros   Villains vs heros Icon_minitimeMon Oct 24, 2011 10:03 pm

Wolf's Rain is like that too, I've given up on my favorite character in anime living. They almost always die.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Villains vs heros Empty
PostSubject: Re: Villains vs heros   Villains vs heros Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Villains vs heros
Page 1 of 9Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
FFVII Revelations :: General Discussion :: Chocobo Nest-
Jump to:  
Switch Accounts

Username: