FFVII Revelations
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Final Fantasy VII Role-Play Forum. Two Characters Per Person.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Final Fantasy VII Main Story RP

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  Next
AuthorMessage
Reeve
Slum Drunk
Slum Drunk
Reeve

Final Fantasy VII Main Story RP - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy VII Main Story RP   Final Fantasy VII Main Story RP - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 23, 2011 1:53 pm

It wasn't long before Reeve's phone vibrated again, and he flipped it open swiftly to see that Tifa had replied to his last message. "Good thing the Shinra mobile network gives me double the texts each month as a perk of being the WRO head, otherwise we'd all be in a world of trouble with me being unable to keep everyone informed..." he mused, and carefully typed out another reply; he noted wryly in doing so that his hand was beginning to shake a little, and for the umpteenth time thought, "Note to self: either switch to decaf next time, or I'm going to start resembling that cartoon kid whose father owns a coffee shop and therefore twitches constantly..."

He tapped out: Got it... I'll go dig out what I can on AVALANCHE, but I haven't heard from the others yet so we'll just have to pray they reach HQ in one piece. Same goes for you, so be careful. I know Cloud will make sure you're okay, so just concentrate on getting here ASAP all right? Will reply as soon as I know anything on the others.

That done, he went back to the file cabinet and soon came upon the folder desired; Reeve let out a sigh of relief and returned to his desk to leaf through it, thinking at the same time that he probably needed to call Vincent or Yuffie to see how they were doing, but then decided against it. It would probably just distract them at this stage, and he was anxious for them all to get here alive and as well as possible.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Final Fantasy VII Main Story RP   Final Fantasy VII Main Story RP - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 23, 2011 11:28 pm

Pulling up to the church, cloud dismounts from the bike. " Think you can handle this thing?" Turning he heads toward the church. Looking back at Tifa, " If you want to go to WRO then that's where we'll go, but i don't feel right leaving them hang. Something isn't right, and Sephiroth and Jenova are running loose.Heading through the church towards the back.

Running out through a hole in the wall, he pulls the cover off of his bike. I was hoping i didn't need to ride this anymore. jumping on and putting on the scabbard laying across the seat. " Well lets get this show on the road. He starts the bike and pulls around to the front.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy VII Main Story RP   Final Fantasy VII Main Story RP - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 23, 2011 11:40 pm

Tifa chuckled at Cloud's question. Hadn't they rode side by side before.
Surely he knew she could handle the bike, but she nodded anyways, and grinned.
Tifa reved the engine as she waited for Cloud to collect whatever it was he needed here.
When he came out she replied to his comment of where to go.
"Well, Reeve said he'd reply again once he'd had contact from the others. But it makes sense
for us all to head there. I wouldn't imagine they'd hang around to check out Jenova again!"

She reved the bike and turned in the direction of WRO.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Final Fantasy VII Main Stroy RP   Final Fantasy VII Main Story RP - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 23, 2011 11:53 pm

" They better all be all right. I just hope they stay away from Sephiroth and Jenova long enough to make it back." Checking the scabbard he follows Tifa. "Oh yeah, forgot to mention, Reno called earlier, trying to get help on one of his stupid projects. I would have figured that Shinra would have learned that i wont help them." flipping the hidden switch he checks on his sword. "Tell Reeve were on the way. I'll try to contact the others to loet them know where we are going."

Pulling out his phone he goes to look for Vinces number, when his phone rings through. " Vince? This is a first. Figured you were still having trouble with it. I was about to call you and tell you we were headed for WRO. Meet us there and stay away from Sephiroth and Jenova. I'm with Tifa we just left from the church. let me know when your on the way.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy VII Main Story RP   Final Fantasy VII Main Story RP - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 24, 2011 12:12 am

Tifa laughed and fired off a quick message to Reeve.
"Reeve,
Cloud and I on our way to WRO. Cloud has contacted Vincent to tell him
we're heading there.
See you shortly.
Tifa"

Putting her cell away, Tifa reved the bike and sped off towards WRO.
Back to top Go down
Minerva
Remnant
Remnant
Minerva

Title : The Goddess

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy VII Main Story RP   Final Fantasy VII Main Story RP - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 24, 2011 8:10 am

After Zack threw Vincents phone back,the device buzzed with a message. "hmm?"Vincent Flicked the front up as the screen came alight with clouds name. Placing the phone to his ear he listened to Clouds message and then closed the phone and tucked it back under his crimison robe. "Cloud and Tifa are on their way to WRO headquarters. I guess we should make a move"Vincent looked to the sky breifly "No one would know where Cid is?"he said looking at Yuffie.
Back to top Go down
https://ffviirevelations.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy VII Main Story RP   Final Fantasy VII Main Story RP - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 24, 2011 9:29 am

Lucrecia paled and pulled back, away from the wing-blade, rather hesitantly. The hesitation continued through her throat and into her voice, "D-don't kill W-Weiss, I-I g-got it." She stuttered and nodded. Even with the blade gone, she was unsure before she stood up and walked towards the chambre with the twirling stairs to take them to the basement. "I'll be in the labratory and will notify you of anything I need." She spoke assertively before walking down the stairs. Her thoughts instantly went to try to make up an escape plan, but... she had serious doubts that she could get far, if at all. Moving a strand of her brown hair behind her ear she walked down the stairs and felt a tightening in her chest. I can't risk it now. I have to play their game...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy VII Main Story RP   Final Fantasy VII Main Story RP - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 24, 2011 9:35 am

His eyes moved to her as she slipped out of view. She needs a laboratory, it made sense but...

His crimson red eyes shifted over to Weiss, "I do not know how wise it is for us to leave her alone... I doubt she could do anything but it's best not to give her that ideology that she could if she tried. No?" He waited for his brother's response before moving. As usual.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy VII Main Story RP   Final Fantasy VII Main Story RP - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 24, 2011 9:42 am

Weiss lay his head on the table, the lingering feeling of pain made him run out of energy
"she will try to run, I can see that in her eyes... this illness of mine is really irritating me" he lifted up his head looking at Nero

"I am Sorry Brother, slowing us down like this" Weiss then touched his shoulder as he rose to his feet
"you are more important to me than you will never know,what ever happens it wasn't your fault and don't look at me like that, I know you."

Weiss sighed, he wasn't sure he wanted the scientist jabbing him to see how he ticked, but he had to find out what is wrong, he had deepground to run and a brother to protect, he began pacing, sick of not knowing, of not being in control
"No we can't let her think that can we?"
Weiss strode form the kitchen following behind the female knowing Nero would follow as always.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy VII Main Story RP   Final Fantasy VII Main Story RP - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 24, 2011 9:46 am

Nero opened a pool of darkness beneath him and it hashed out it's vile form swallowing him into the void of nothingness. Lucrecia Crescent... an ally of ours. That, I never would have deemed truth. But on another note: Weiss was reading his expressions like an open book and it bothered him. My supposition would be that after every year we've spent together he could read me... but I... my emotions are mine alone. The bitterness in his mind dispersed as a gateway to the void opened in the basement level, where the computer and laboratory were.

"Sorry Weiss," He spoke in a place where the man could not hear him. "I suppose my own agenda will have to wait - but I will not have you delay it forever..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy VII Main Story RP   Final Fantasy VII Main Story RP - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 24, 2011 9:54 am

The sound of Weiss' footsteps behind her sent a chill down her spine. But only one set of footsteps. She couldn't be sure which one it was. She expected Nero because, in crude English, he seemed like Weiss' bitch. She chuckled a little and made her way into the basement. Walking down the cold pathway which separated the basement from the lab, she passed the room where Vincent was forced in a coffin. As she passed it, a strange shudder filled her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy VII Main Story RP   Final Fantasy VII Main Story RP - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 24, 2011 10:30 am

Weiss continued to follow the scientist down the staircase, seeing her shudder as she past the open coffin, a past memory rolling over her.
as she walked, Weiss continued behind her staying close, he didn't trust her not to bolt, but he would catch her, he always did
and he smirked

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy VII Main Story RP   Final Fantasy VII Main Story RP - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 24, 2011 10:34 am

Looking back, she made eye contact with the man behind her and she faced forward. Hand moving to open the door of the laboratory she jerked back and almost felt her heart stop at the sight of Nero in front of her. "S-sorry, you startled me." She whispered and walked past him to sit at the desk with the computer. It was an older model, but to her it was brand new. Almost being thirty five years she spent in stasis. She turned the computer on - or at least tried before frowning. She looked down and realised the stupid thing was unplugged.

She leaned over and plugged it in and smacked her head on the desk, "Damnit," She muttered before raising herself and pressing the power button.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy VII Main Story RP   Final Fantasy VII Main Story RP - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 24, 2011 10:52 am

her eyes locked with Weiss and he gave her his usual grin a grin that clearly said I'd kill you in a heartbeat, he gave a chuckle as she almost smacked into his brother. his amusement grew as she fluffed around with the unplugged computer hitting her head in the process.
he leaned against one of the walls his arms crossed, he hadn't been amused like this in a long time.

"careful we can't have you being injured, the moment you lose your usefulness we wouldn't hesitate to kill you, but don't despair you help me, we could come to an arrangement."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy VII Main Story RP   Final Fantasy VII Main Story RP - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 24, 2011 10:56 am

Nero gave Weiss a look but did his best not to let him read his mind. Nero's fingers fidgeted as he realized just what he was thinking about. It went against everything he stood for, but he would do it. He would get his way, there was no doubt in that. Giving Lucrecia a look, "How do you plan on getting his medical records?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy VII Main Story RP   Final Fantasy VII Main Story RP - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 24, 2011 10:58 am

Weiss looked to Nero and frowned, his brother was hiding something, what was he planning,?
he gave a sigh so many things where changing and he didn't like it one bit
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy VII Main Story RP   Final Fantasy VII Main Story RP - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 24, 2011 11:05 am

"I wonder if my username still works in the ShinRa archives..." She logged in and waited, a blink of surprise was on her face before she began typing again. "Weiss the Immaculate, file is on need to know basis..... but I'm, authorized." She said with more surprise as she began typing more. Lucrecia moved her mouse and checked her account's history. "Interesting... It seems the WRO used my login to access Tsivet's files just after when Deepground attacked Kalm and for the occasion Reeve promoted me to president level... It must have been Vincent." She murmured before typing. "There were only two more uses of my account after that, both several months ago."

Looking back at Weiss' files, she clicked on Medical Report and read it slowly. "Quite a file."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy VII Main Story RP   Final Fantasy VII Main Story RP - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 24, 2011 11:06 am

Good, Nero thought to himself. If she has access to Weiss' file then she must have access to mine... maybe even... A smirk formed on his lips.

"Then I suppose we have the WRO to thank."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy VII Main Story RP   Final Fantasy VII Main Story RP - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 24, 2011 11:16 am

Weiss walked over from the wall leaning over her, his hand placed on the desk looking at the computer screen, his eyes skimming briefly
"it seems you still have friends in high places miss Crescent" he moved back giving her room, his eyes slid to Nero, he really wished he knew what Nero was up to but he was a closed book to him now.. that realization widened his eyes, he couldn't read him! for the first time Nero wasn't being fully open with him and somehow he knew it was his fault was his illness pushing him away? he ran a hand through his hair the familiar headache making it's self known. he knew if he looked in a mirror his eyes would be flashing that pure life stream green again, taking a deep breath he forced himself to ignore the alarm Nero was making him feel, and the headache vanished.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy VII Main Story RP   Final Fantasy VII Main Story RP - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 24, 2011 11:21 am

A very, very, very sinister thought befell Nero but he decided to hold back that thought for a moment and he looked over to Lucrecia.

"The WRO won't know of your access would they? There's no chance the file you're viewing or account you are accessing is being monitored as we speak?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy VII Main Story RP   Final Fantasy VII Main Story RP - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 24, 2011 11:34 am

She looked up to Nero and thought about it. "It's possible but I doubt it's likely. Prior to however long ago, you were both pronounced dead. As far as my account goes..." She found a program and began running a status check. "This will be able to tell us," She however knew that this was an old system and the dialysis may not find the monitor. But it was not like she could do anything about it. She hopped the WRO found out about her. But she knew that would have been nothing but wishful thinking. She was not one to judge, but the WRO could be another ShinRa - or even worse - for all she knew. Vincent trusted them but that was not enough for her. She needed proof more powerful than a friend's word.

Ignoring that, the scan was complete. "Nothing is checking neither the account nor the file." She gave it one more look before closing it and returning to the medical records. "Weiss, sir," She said that last word with disgust, "You had become the catalyst for Omega Weapon, right? You may have absorbed much Lifestream during that moment... however how it affecting people may be entirely different... It's not an effect, but it's a cause. Sadly I know nothing that can directly counter the Lifestre..." Her voice suddenly stopped and she looked to Nero. "Well, not entirely nothing... but..."

She bit her lip after that. "Either way, to find a way to counteract the Lifestream that seems to be poisoning your body one way or another seems like the most probable way to rid you of your problems - should that be the cause..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy VII Main Story RP   Final Fantasy VII Main Story RP - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 24, 2011 11:51 am

" being the catalyst of Omega wasn't just my plan princess, I'm sure you know how...determined Hojo is don't you?" Weiss's expression was hard, his eyes sharpening on her dangerously filling with insanity.
"I want this gone, I want to be how I was before becoming Emperor of Deepground before being a pawn of Hojo's, I don't care how you do it just find a way,
that does remind me, I dream but don't remember what it is I dream, if you can find out a way to go into then you may find the answer there"

he looked to Nero "what are your thoughts on this Brother? "
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy VII Main Story RP   Final Fantasy VII Main Story RP - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 24, 2011 11:56 am

Nero gave a shrug, "She'll do what she can and if she cant then it's most likely out of her area of expertise. She knows better than to not give us the cure." His red eyes moved over to Weiss, then back to Lucrecia.

He knew what she was thinking. Only two things could really counter the lifestream... And that look told him everything, since he didn't have Mako, but he did have the other thing that could work against it, it was the only probably chance left. "You want to use my blood to counter-act his, don't you?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy VII Main Story RP   Final Fantasy VII Main Story RP - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 24, 2011 12:02 pm

Lucrecia thought about how to say her words for a moment. "Grimoire Valentine injected the Tainted Lifestream, also known as the Negative Lifestream, into unborn babies and the only one to live was you, Nero. You most likely have traces of the Negative Lifestream circling inside your body. A blood transfusion may do the trick but it would be to risky, I'd need to get a sample from both of your bodies, sterilize them, then mix them to see the effects. If the Negative does not absolutely destroy the Positive then it may be safe to add some to Weiss' body. This procedure, however," She looked over to Weiss, "Will be extremely dangerous and you may not survive."

Lucrecia moved to her computer and instantly began searching on the web. "I may have been locked away for thirty five years, and away from all the new medical advances, but if there was one thing I'm updated on - it is the Lifestream."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy VII Main Story RP   Final Fantasy VII Main Story RP - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 24, 2011 12:12 pm

Nero nodded as Lucrecia spoke. "It makes sense, I believe you should do it." He looked over to Weiss, his expression unreadable. It either ends up as Weiss being cured or Weiss being dead. Neither will conflict with my plans and it will free that scientist for my own gain. He stayed silent after that. His unreadable mind was a brick wall to Weiss' senses and mind.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy VII Main Story RP   Final Fantasy VII Main Story RP - Page 12 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Final Fantasy VII Main Story RP
Page 12 of 15Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  Next