FFVII Revelations
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Final Fantasy VII Role-Play Forum. Two Characters Per Person.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Crisis Core: Alternative/Modified Universe - Yaoi RP

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 11 ... 16  Next
AuthorMessage
Sephiroth
Ancient / Cetra
Ancient / Cetra
Sephiroth

Title : One-Winged Angel

Crisis Core: Alternative/Modified Universe - Yaoi RP - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crisis Core: Alternative/Modified Universe - Yaoi RP   Crisis Core: Alternative/Modified Universe - Yaoi RP - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 24, 2011 8:12 pm

The helicopter landed and Sephiroth saw the man that exited and knelt down to check the body. Whoever he was remained to be seen but he was obviously no Wutai. He was no typical scavenger either, picking the bodies. He stepped forward and approached the man from the back, his gaze unwavering. Discovering whether or not Zack was sucessful could certainly wait until after the stranger was dealt with.

The death of the Wutai was nothing new to him, he had been a SOLDIER for so long feeling for them was something from a distant past. Perhaps he had at one time but it was too long ago to truly remember. He stepped forward and stopped short of the man. "It appears we have a visitor."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Crisis Core: Alternative/Modified Universe - Yaoi RP   Crisis Core: Alternative/Modified Universe - Yaoi RP - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 24, 2011 8:25 pm

Weiss moved faster than a normal human eye could blink and his arms crossed over his body as he drew his weapons, pointing at the one who had sneaked up on him.
it wasn't easy to Surprise Weiss the Immaculate, he lowered his weapons a moment latter when he wasn't attacked.
he tilted his head back, a piece of information still lingering from Hojo's possession came to the surface and his hands tightened on his weapons.

"so it seems General Sephiroth, Hojo has implanted too much information in my head regarding you,"
Weiss put his weapons away he wasn't in the mood for a fight he just wanted to find his brother,
"and what brings you to this location"
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Ancient / Cetra
Ancient / Cetra
Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: Crisis Core: Alternative/Modified Universe - Yaoi RP   Crisis Core: Alternative/Modified Universe - Yaoi RP - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 24, 2011 8:35 pm

"It is not a surprise you know my name, many do," Sephiroth's gaze remained leveled at him, as did the Masasmune and relaxed slightly once Weiss' weapons were lowered. "So you are involved with Hojo, that is not a surprise, but despite that I have no reason to tell you why I would be here."

He owed this man nothing, he owed Hojo nothing, despite what the walking mass of complexes may proclaim. He had come here for Zack and instead he found this man, one who seemed to be nearly as familiar with Hojo as he himself was. "This is SOLDIER business and so I owe you no information regarding my reasons of being here."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Crisis Core: Alternative/Modified Universe - Yaoi RP   Crisis Core: Alternative/Modified Universe - Yaoi RP - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 24, 2011 8:59 pm

Weiss rose a brow it seemed the great general had some anger issues
"I... am in no way in league of Hojo, he can rot for eternity and all I'd do as listen to his screams as if they are like pure music"
Weiss eyed sephiroth walking around the bodies edging closer to the other man.
"SOLDIER is nothing to me, weak most of them, nothing compared to the Tsviets of Deepground, but I am in no desire to fight, I have someone I want to collect and if you don't mind I am going now"
Weiss stepped past Sephiroth into the direction of where the GPS was flashing.
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Ancient / Cetra
Ancient / Cetra
Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: Crisis Core: Alternative/Modified Universe - Yaoi RP   Crisis Core: Alternative/Modified Universe - Yaoi RP - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 24, 2011 9:35 pm

If he spoke the truth then it seemed they had a similar opinion of Hojo. "Then perhaps we do have something in common. I am here to rendezvous with a member of SOLDIER."

He had heard whispers of the Tsviets, mostly Hojo murmuring about them between his cackling. Zack could wait for later, after he deal with this situation. "Very well, if you insist," he said as he watched Weiss closely.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Crisis Core: Alternative/Modified Universe - Yaoi RP   Crisis Core: Alternative/Modified Universe - Yaoi RP - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 24, 2011 9:45 pm

"how rude of me, My Name is Weiss, Weiss the Immaculate, stupid title really but it is what I go by, I wonder if your SOLDIER friend is where my brother is hiding, that could be why he hasn't been answering my calls"
Weiss paused waiting for Sephiroth to catch up, he did not like people at his back when he didn't know their level of skills, powerful that Weiss was he knew that there was always someone more stronger out there... this train of thoughts made him think of other things, who would be the stronger out of them, Sephiroths build was more leaner than his, but he couldn't tell much with the coat on. they were roughly the same height too, not that build and height mattered, the more Weiss looked at the general the more curious he became, if Sephiroth was anything he was easy on the eyes, sure he preferred dark haired men Like his brother, but the length made up for the color.
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Ancient / Cetra
Ancient / Cetra
Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: Crisis Core: Alternative/Modified Universe - Yaoi RP   Crisis Core: Alternative/Modified Universe - Yaoi RP - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 24, 2011 10:00 pm

Weiss... and now he had a name to put with the man. He would watch him closely, not that it was hard to convince himself to. "Very well," he said as he took a long step and walked beside the man. If it came down to it it would be a race to who could grab their weapon the quickest, and it would be him. He did not fail and he had never been second to anyone. This time would be no different.

The green eyes locked on Weiss for a moment, his thicker hair hanging down as he watched him. His hair shifted with each step, waving behind him as it fell around his body. No matter how this ended he would not be ending this until he had found Zack and seen to it that the assignment was completed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Crisis Core: Alternative/Modified Universe - Yaoi RP   Crisis Core: Alternative/Modified Universe - Yaoi RP - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 24, 2011 10:18 pm

Weiss walked beside seph looking at him in the corner of his eye, damn the general was nice to look at, he then caught hold of the green eyes, they were really bight, a very nice color,
also cat pupils, quite mesmerizing actually, Weiss liked cats, especially bedroom ones, bedroom ones with claws where the best, now that had been a long time since he'd had someone who didn't fall at his feet in fear, it was quite refreshing.

"so tell me...what is this SOLDIER to you....seems odd for someone of your position would be in the middle of nowhere just to retrieve one person" Weiss turned to face Sephiroth, his jacket slipping open at the sudden movement, but he didn't notice, so used to having none at all. stepping closer so he was pretty much in Sephiroth's personal space, Weiss here liked people to squirm and he wondered how much fun he could have, so Nero made HIM wait so HE would make Nero wait.
"ahhh so he is more to you than just a fellow Shinra soldier, how...interesting" Weiss's voice lowered deeper taking on a more husky tone at the last word he uttered
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Ancient / Cetra
Ancient / Cetra
Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: Crisis Core: Alternative/Modified Universe - Yaoi RP   Crisis Core: Alternative/Modified Universe - Yaoi RP - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 24, 2011 10:36 pm

And suddenly Weiss was there so close to him, his jacket open. Not many dared move this close, only a bare handful ever did so with permission: Genesis, Angeal, Zack... the list ended there. Many others feared him and those that didn't, Hojo who poked and prodded, he wanted nothing to do with. Inside him forever there was no fear at Weiss' presence, perhaps that was because he was incapable of feeling it.

Despite not answering Weiss continued, assuming Zack was far more than just a fellow SOLDIER, which was indeed true, but he would allow Weiss to guess at the nature of that relationship. This close proximity however, something would have to be done about that. His gloved hand shot out and grasped Weiss' jacket. "So you think you know the nature of my relationship with the missing SOLDIER... I disbelieve that you are even capable of comprehending it."

He would not rattle, he was not one who did so. Fear was not something he paid out and respect was to be earned. Let the fool Weiss spout his nonsense, in the end he was not truly aware of anything.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Crisis Core: Alternative/Modified Universe - Yaoi RP   Crisis Core: Alternative/Modified Universe - Yaoi RP - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 24, 2011 10:53 pm

"your reaction to my words tell me what I suspected, where is this cool so many speak of, I can see the fear you think isn't there, you aren't used to being touched I know, I have a brother that is the same way"

Weiss looked at the hand that grabbed his jacket but choose to ignore it, he instead lifted up a hand going into the generals soft hair letting it sift through his fingers
"I wonder... ahh of course, you are afraid if you let someone get in close that they will die, like others you care about have in the past, you don't like that someone could control you so you put on this aloof air, putting people off, I know your type, you are not as unique as you think you are General"

Weiss placed a hand on Sephiroths chest.
"calm and steady...good heartbeat.. I am curious as to how much it would take me to ruffle your feathers, would you like to try me?" Weiss moved his hand back up Sephiroths Jaw and up into his hair, fingers slid into the silken strands at the back of his head, closing his fist putting slight pressure on Sephiroths scalp.
Weiss couldn't help the excitement, that rose up in his blood, it could go either way life in death sex or battle only fate knew and Weiss welcomed with a grin.
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Ancient / Cetra
Ancient / Cetra
Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: Crisis Core: Alternative/Modified Universe - Yaoi RP   Crisis Core: Alternative/Modified Universe - Yaoi RP - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 24, 2011 11:20 pm

There was no fear on his face, a deadly calm having encompassed him as he stared at Weiss. Few dared to stand so close and even fewer dared to touch his hair, but here Weiss was making assumptions of him, fingers running through the silken strands. It felt good, the way he touched the hair. It was pleasant, the strokes but others had touched him before. He would not accept just standing there and letting Weiss do as he wished to him.

"You may feel free to try, but as far as succeeding, you will need the goddesses grace," his eyes remained locked on Weiss as he felt the hand touching his cheek, stroking him and then buried into his hair. The pleasant feelings continued but he wasn't about to roll over, not for any man. His gaze flickered towards Weiss and he reached out and grasped Weiss' chin.

"So you believe you wield some great power. We shall see."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Crisis Core: Alternative/Modified Universe - Yaoi RP   Crisis Core: Alternative/Modified Universe - Yaoi RP - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 25, 2011 5:22 am

Weiss tightened his hand in Sephiroths hair as the general took a hold of his chin, the other silver haired man was a challenge one Weiss welcomed gladly
"we shall see who has the power over who" Weiss smirked his hand slipping out from Sephiroths hair, curious as to what he'd do next, his hand lowered down seph chest and down around his back, as he stepped even closer, moving his face from sephiroths grasp he leaned closer laying lips under sephs ear then trailing to where neck and shoulder met pulling at Sephiroths collar the coat getting in his way, he'd have to get rid of it at some stage
"this will prove very interesting" Weiss whispered against Sephiroths skin
((I have lost the will to live lame post))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Crisis Core: Alternative/Modified Universe - Yaoi RP   Crisis Core: Alternative/Modified Universe - Yaoi RP - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 25, 2011 5:40 am

Nero did not anticipate the heat streaming down his chests in the form of deep and wild kisses.

"Zack..." He muttered.
Back to top Go down
Zack
Calamity
Calamity
Zack

PostSubject: Re: Crisis Core: Alternative/Modified Universe - Yaoi RP   Crisis Core: Alternative/Modified Universe - Yaoi RP - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 25, 2011 5:55 am

"Mmmm?" Zack purred stopping to only glance up at Nero for the moment.

Each kiss and lick of the tongue moving further down tasting the curves of Nero's chest, then down his stomach.

His hand stroking Nero's arousal in slow strokes.

His tongue twirling round Nero's navel before his kisses started up below moving downward, and slowly, purposefully deciding to slow down from reaching his intended target. Letting his hand torment Nero for a few more strokes.
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Ancient / Cetra
Ancient / Cetra
Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: Crisis Core: Alternative/Modified Universe - Yaoi RP   Crisis Core: Alternative/Modified Universe - Yaoi RP - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 25, 2011 6:02 am

He could feel the mouth on him, touching him. There were some that dared come this close to him, between those that he allowed to give him pleasure, scrabbling for more, and those he trusted enough to do so. One gloved hand gripped Weiss' hip and moved up further, leaving a trail along his skin under his jacket. His other hand reached up and grabbed the hair, tangling in the strands as he moved closer, a leg pressed between his legs.

He gave a slight pull on the hair, as his fingers moved further across his chest.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Crisis Core: Alternative/Modified Universe - Yaoi RP   Crisis Core: Alternative/Modified Universe - Yaoi RP - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 25, 2011 6:17 am

Nero made inning voice, easily showing he was not responding well to the teasing - or if one was a sadist: they would consider it the perfect reaction. His eyes shut and he leaned his head back. "Don't play with me like this Zack, I need you."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Crisis Core: Alternative/Modified Universe - Yaoi RP   Crisis Core: Alternative/Modified Universe - Yaoi RP - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 25, 2011 6:17 am

Weiss shivered at the hand running up his side, maybe he'd be seduced by Sephiroth not the other way around, he smirked pressing closer lips moved up Sephiroths Neck and then up his free hand went into Sephiroth's hair as well, wrapping some of it around his fist pulling taut at Sephiroths Scalp forcing a kiss over the general's lips, his arms around sephiroths back tightened, pushing the general even close against him.
"you going to let me in or what?" Weiss whispered against his lips.
Back to top Go down
Zack
Calamity
Calamity
Zack

PostSubject: Re: Crisis Core: Alternative/Modified Universe - Yaoi RP   Crisis Core: Alternative/Modified Universe - Yaoi RP - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 25, 2011 6:26 am

Zack chuckled. "All fair I think." He murmured. "I would say consider it payback... but I'm not that mean."
His tongue rolled down the side of Nero's length softly, his hand exposing the head of Nero's arousal, his mouth licking the tip before sucking on it softly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Crisis Core: Alternative/Modified Universe - Yaoi RP   Crisis Core: Alternative/Modified Universe - Yaoi RP - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 25, 2011 6:59 am

Nero felt his thighs shudder as the exhilarating feeling rushed him, ruining his composure and managed to, already, issue a moan out of the man's throat. "Zack!" He called out.
Back to top Go down
Zack
Calamity
Calamity
Zack

PostSubject: Re: Crisis Core: Alternative/Modified Universe - Yaoi RP   Crisis Core: Alternative/Modified Universe - Yaoi RP - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 25, 2011 7:17 am

Zack's tongue twirled round the tip before mouth moved slowly taking more of Nero's member in his mouth giving it a quick hard suck. Slowly he began to more of Nero's arousal in his mouth.

His hands moved to Nero's thighs his hands rolling over the skin in feather light touches.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Crisis Core: Alternative/Modified Universe - Yaoi RP   Crisis Core: Alternative/Modified Universe - Yaoi RP - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 25, 2011 7:27 am

Nero's hand reached out and gave the bedroll a quick squeeze. Head thrown back, Nero closed his eyes and moved his hips towards Zack's mouth, or at least tried to with the man's hands on his thighs. Deep breaths seemed to leave his body as he squeezed. His mind being thrown into a trance of his nervous system shooting and firing, receiving and transmitting. His whole body was on fire!
Back to top Go down
Zack
Calamity
Calamity
Zack

PostSubject: Re: Crisis Core: Alternative/Modified Universe - Yaoi RP   Crisis Core: Alternative/Modified Universe - Yaoi RP - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 25, 2011 7:58 am

Zack's mouth moved letting Nero's arousal fill his mouth, savoring the man's taste. Fingers stroking Nero's flesh moving to the inside of the man's thighs, hands sliding under and lifting Nero's thighs to rest over his shoulders.

The angle more comfortable for Zack. His head started bobbing slow to start with over Nero's member, sucking, tasting, taking the arousal into his mouth more. Moaning soft around the length, blue eyes flickered up to take in Nero's features as he took his time pleasuring him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Crisis Core: Alternative/Modified Universe - Yaoi RP   Crisis Core: Alternative/Modified Universe - Yaoi RP - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 25, 2011 8:03 am

As soon as Nero's red eyes made contact with Zack's blue eyes, his face flushed a light shade of red before he had to look away. He tried to hide how it was making him feel but before he knew it, "Oh, fuck, Zack... Zackary... Zaaack..." he mewled like a peasant. He felt weak against his own body's desires. But he didn't care. For once in his life - Nero was not afraid to show the weaker side of him. No more lies of Feigned Strength, he was desiring more and more from the raven. "Ahhh...."
Back to top Go down
Zack
Calamity
Calamity
Zack

PostSubject: Re: Crisis Core: Alternative/Modified Universe - Yaoi RP   Crisis Core: Alternative/Modified Universe - Yaoi RP - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 25, 2011 8:15 am

Zack didn't mind Nero's cries, it thrilled him, drove him onwards. Pulling back his tongue licking the underside of the arousal, he suddenly quickly deep throated Nero. Sucking hard, his head moving over the length faster, his hands gripping Nero's thighs over his shoulders.

He wanted to hear more of Nero's cries. So he stole Nero's earlier move, he began to purr over the length. His head continued to move over the length taking it in and then out over and over.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Crisis Core: Alternative/Modified Universe - Yaoi RP   Crisis Core: Alternative/Modified Universe - Yaoi RP - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 25, 2011 8:22 am

(( arrrg seph me need layid nao!))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Crisis Core: Alternative/Modified Universe - Yaoi RP   Crisis Core: Alternative/Modified Universe - Yaoi RP - Page 7 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Crisis Core: Alternative/Modified Universe - Yaoi RP
Page 7 of 16Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 11 ... 16  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
FFVII Revelations :: AU RP Forum :: Yaoi AU Archive-
Jump to:  
Switch Accounts

Username:

Password: