FFVII Revelations
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Final Fantasy VII Role-Play Forum. Two Characters Per Person.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What are you listening to?

Go down 
+5
Yazoo
Sephiroth
Zack
ADMIN
Minerva
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Zack
Calamity
Calamity
Zack

What are you listening to? - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What are you listening to?   What are you listening to? - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2012 7:35 am

Revolver - Madonna (David Guetta Remix)

>////<
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What are you listening to?   What are you listening to? - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 20, 2012 6:18 am

Untouched - The Veronicas.
Back to top Go down
Zack
Calamity
Calamity
Zack

PostSubject: Re: What are you listening to?   What are you listening to? - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 20, 2012 9:13 am

Daft Punk - Superheroes

It's helping me draw the next Doujin page... I just got my ass kicked T_T
Back to top Go down
Zack
Calamity
Calamity
Zack

PostSubject: Re: What are you listening to?   What are you listening to? - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 9:02 pm

Helped me finish pg 47 of the Doujin and I'm using it to help me color it atm <3
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What are you listening to?   What are you listening to? - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 7:49 am

That was pretty good. Mad me dance in my head a bit.
Back to top Go down
Zack
Calamity
Calamity
Zack

PostSubject: Re: What are you listening to?   What are you listening to? - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 8:37 am

I do love Tiki Taane... I decided the first part of the chorus I am using when I get up to the chapter title page in the Doujin that requires Rufus...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What are you listening to?   What are you listening to? - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 1:11 pm

What makes you beautiful, by One Direction :3

Back to top Go down
Rufus
ShinRa Cadet
ShinRa Cadet
Rufus

PostSubject: Re: What are you listening to?   What are you listening to? - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 1:59 pm

And I think Backstreet boys when I hear these guys ^^; I see their posters everywhere... I had no clue they were a boy pop band I thought it was advertising a musical cause of the "one direction" ^^;

It sounded like a musical to me...

*slowly falling out of loop with the young ones these days*

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What are you listening to?   What are you listening to? - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 2:07 pm

Lol XD *Pats Rufus' head.* It's ok, everyone falls out of loop with the young ones eventually XD But nah, they're not a musical, although it would be pretty awesome to have a One Direction musical :3 *Daydreams.*
Back to top Go down
Rufus
ShinRa Cadet
ShinRa Cadet
Rufus

PostSubject: Re: What are you listening to?   What are you listening to? - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 2:31 pm

Yeah granted I don't listen to much pop these days it all sounds the same now T_T I don't mind the K pop though... and J Rock

As for what I'm listening to now....

no video but yeah supporting the home country's music <3 Even if it's club music... Which is more up with what I'm listening to these days...
Club, Trance, Techno, Happy Hardcore, Dub, DnB, Dubstep
Seriously it's the majority of the music played in Australia these days...

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What are you listening to?   What are you listening to? - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 2:37 pm

Meh,club music and stuff like that isn't really my thing, it's my mum's thing XD But yay for K-Pop and J-Rock! :3
Back to top Go down
Rufus
ShinRa Cadet
ShinRa Cadet
Rufus

PostSubject: Re: What are you listening to?   What are you listening to? - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 2:50 pm

Yep I like T-ara, Sunny Hill, 2NE1, Big Bang, 2PM, Super Junior, Se7en, Bi-Rain

Se7en was the Usher of Kpop seriously... than man's hip thrusts... NO SHAME!
Back to top Go down
Zack
Calamity
Calamity
Zack

PostSubject: Re: What are you listening to?   What are you listening to? - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 8:22 pm

Some old school DDR trance <3<3<3
While drawing Seph's B'day pronz lul

TOTALLY SHOULD BE IN BED NAO!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: What are you listning to?   What are you listening to? - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2012 5:33 am

Pandora radio, quick mixnstation
Back to top Go down
Genesis
ShinRa Captain
ShinRa Captain
Genesis

PostSubject: Re: What are you listening to?   What are you listening to? - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2012 6:17 am

Hunger Games soundtrack!!! <3 <3 <3

Just saw the movie with my dad yesterday, now I'm addicted to the entire soundtrack, especially the song posted above. Smile
Back to top Go down
http://myjunkis-you.tumblr.com
Kadaj
Third Class
Third Class
Kadaj

PostSubject: Re: What are you listening to?   What are you listening to? - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2012 6:28 am

The sound of the wind ravaging my phone line and screwing up my connection to the internet =|
Back to top Go down
Zack
Calamity
Calamity
Zack

PostSubject: Re: What are you listening to?   What are you listening to? - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 12, 2012 9:02 am

Lul for mash ups! <3

Eric Prydz vs MJ Thriller <3
Back to top Go down
Kadaj
Third Class
Third Class
Kadaj

PostSubject: Re: What are you listening to?   What are you listening to? - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 12, 2012 9:52 am

I am, for the first time, discovering what my computer sounds like when it's on.

Why is this? Because the desk fans I've had for a couple of years before I even GOT this computer has always been on to keep the router cool.

Said router is now in the living room.

My room is scary quiet. I don't like it ;_;
Back to top Go down
Zack
Calamity
Calamity
Zack

PostSubject: Re: What are you listening to?   What are you listening to? - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 12, 2012 9:56 am

Oooooh creepy silence...
Back to top Go down
Kadaj
Third Class
Third Class
Kadaj

PostSubject: Re: What are you listening to?   What are you listening to? - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 12, 2012 10:02 am

It really is XD

Usually my room is only silent like this when:
1) There's a power cut
2) Internets are broken, therefore modem and fan not needed to be on
3) Modem is broken, therefore fan is not needed to be on
4) Computer is broken, therefore modem is not needed and fan turned off (well... not always... other people use teh internets... this was before when they didn't XD)

So when it's like this usually it means something is broken, and I can still feel the panic EVEN THOUGH I'm on MSN, I'm on here, I'm on other sites and clearly connected XD!
Back to top Go down
Zack
Calamity
Calamity
Zack

PostSubject: Re: What are you listening to?   What are you listening to? - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 12, 2012 10:20 am

I'm very rarely in silence... ;p I ALWAYS have music in my ears be it via earphones or compy speakers but I agree when there's silence it means something is broken where I am too ;p

Silence is more frightening to me than anything.
Back to top Go down
Kadaj
Third Class
Third Class
Kadaj

PostSubject: Re: What are you listening to?   What are you listening to? - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 12, 2012 11:04 am

Completely agree. It terrifies me. I've fixed it with watching last night's Law and Order SVU XDD
Back to top Go down
Zack
Calamity
Calamity
Zack

PostSubject: Re: What are you listening to?   What are you listening to? - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 12, 2012 2:36 pm

niiiiiiice... I miss my stereo T_T
Back to top Go down
Zack
Calamity
Calamity
Zack

PostSubject: Re: What are you listening to?   What are you listening to? - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 7:38 pm

for those who haven't seen the FB link...

WTF dub step and my little ponies.... I never thought they would EVER go together

4Minute.... yay! finally they're out of that bubble pop stage >.<
Back to top Go down
Zack
Calamity
Calamity
Zack

PostSubject: Re: What are you listening to?   What are you listening to? - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2012 6:48 pm

Nicki Minaj - Marylin Monroe...

and no she's not doing her stupid Hoe voice... this is actually a pretty good song more up the lines of Rihanna / Katy Perry as opposed to what she normally does... if her reloaded album has more tracks like this I might get it. Plus it's called Pink Friday... I want every Friday to be pink!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What are you listening to?   What are you listening to? - Page 7 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What are you listening to?
Page 7 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
FFVII Revelations :: General Discussion :: Chocobo Nest-
Jump to:  
Switch Accounts

Username:

Password: