FFVII Revelations
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Final Fantasy VII Role-Play Forum. Two Characters Per Person.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What are you listening to?

Go down 
+5
Yazoo
Sephiroth
Zack
ADMIN
Minerva
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Zack
Calamity
Calamity
Zack

What are you listening to? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What are you listening to?   What are you listening to? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 24, 2011 10:53 pm

Oooooh I've been meaning to see that I see it in AMV's almost everywhere!

But I'm trying to get my hands on Nyankoi atm... cause I like cats ^^
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What are you listening to?   What are you listening to? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 24, 2011 10:59 pm

Nyankoi?

And Haruhi's good. A little perverted but good Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Zack
Calamity
Calamity
Zack

PostSubject: Re: What are you listening to?   What are you listening to? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 24, 2011 11:06 pm

Nyankoi or Nyan Koi I believe... is about this teenage boy who breaks a cat shrine by accident but the cat shrine is vengeful and he has to grant the wishes of 100 cats before he is turned into a cat (he's allergic to cat so thus turning into a cat will kill him), so after he breaks the shrine he can hears cats talking to him. It's also a harem type anime so main guy best friends series of girls he likes. ect ect 12 episode anime. I like the childhood best friend... she's more better than the other character the only harem based anime where I actually like the best friend more than the other characters, cause she's harder than the rest...

and zomg 4am >.< better head to bed.

I'll chat to ya later!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What are you listening to?   What are you listening to? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 24, 2011 11:11 pm

Cool!

Ok! Bye!
Back to top Go down
Minerva
Remnant
Remnant
Minerva

Title : The Goddess

PostSubject: Re: What are you listening to?   What are you listening to? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 25, 2011 1:06 pm

Wipeout Fusion soundtrack =P
Back to top Go down
https://ffviirevelations.forumotion.com
Zack
Calamity
Calamity
Zack

PostSubject: Re: What are you listening to?   What are you listening to? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 25, 2011 5:54 pm

The Exies - What You Deserve <3
Back to top Go down
Minerva
Remnant
Remnant
Minerva

PostSubject: Re: What are you listening to?   What are you listening to? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 25, 2011 6:06 pm

Gothminister - Stonehenge
Back to top Go down
Zack
Calamity
Calamity
Zack

PostSubject: Re: What are you listening to?   What are you listening to? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 25, 2011 6:11 pm

I'm listening to you guys type out there I caaaaan hear yoooooou
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What are you listening to?   What are you listening to? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 27, 2011 7:57 am

Zack wrote:
Nyankoi or Nyan Koi I believe... is about this teenage boy who breaks a cat shrine by accident but the cat shrine is vengeful and he has to grant the wishes of 100 cats before he is turned into a cat (he's allergic to cat so thus turning into a cat will kill him), so after he breaks the shrine he can hears cats talking to him. It's also a harem type anime so main guy best friends series of girls he likes. ect ect 12 episode anime. I like the childhood best friend... she's more better than the other character the only harem based anime where I actually like the best friend more than the other characters, cause she's harder than the rest...

and zomg 4am >.< better head to bed.

I'll chat to ya later!

Nyankoi XD! I just watched that anime last week! A friend brought it over and we watched it all. It was hilarious! My friend speaks Japanese and would point out when the English subs were not quite right. lol
Very cute anime...and not just 'cause I love cats!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What are you listening to?   What are you listening to? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 27, 2011 9:55 am

Your friend is epic for speaking Japanese :3
Back to top Go down
Minerva
Remnant
Remnant
Minerva

PostSubject: Re: What are you listening to?   What are you listening to? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 27, 2011 5:26 pm

random playlist

Sweet Dreams - marylin manson cover
Back to top Go down
Zack
Calamity
Calamity
Zack

PostSubject: Re: What are you listening to?   What are you listening to? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 28, 2011 5:47 pm

I'm reading some of NyanKoi manga online <3 but I keep getting distracted

Obsidia ft CoMa - Beautiful (Dubstep) <3
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What are you listening to?   What are you listening to? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 13, 2011 10:27 am

Hmm. Just finished Kyu-Oh-Sei. Now I am listening to Noein.
Back to top Go down
Zack
Calamity
Calamity
Zack

PostSubject: Re: What are you listening to?   What are you listening to? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 13, 2011 11:53 am

2pm - Hands up....

Cause sephy isn't here and doesn't like K-pop... but cute asian boys dancing in a club hells yeah I'm there...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: What are you listening to?   What are you listening to? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 13, 2011 8:01 pm

I listen to Pandora radio.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What are you listening to?   What are you listening to? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 13, 2011 10:15 pm

My Fiance has gotten me hooked on Geek Rock- so Ive been listening to bands such as SciFried and The C.O.G. Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What are you listening to?   What are you listening to? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 14, 2011 1:42 am

@Reno. Darn it. That made me remember that I forgot your disc again.

I'm listening to Quinton Flynn's Yaoi Song.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What are you listening to?   What are you listening to? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 14, 2011 4:13 am

I want my disc Sad
Back to top Go down
Zack
Calamity
Calamity
Zack

PostSubject: Re: What are you listening to?   What are you listening to? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 14, 2011 6:26 am

I freaken love the Yaoi song!!!!! <3<3 Crack pairing if ever.... Reno and Wolfwood ^^;

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What are you listening to?   What are you listening to? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 14, 2011 10:00 am

@Zack: Yeah but could you imagine? ^////^
Back to top Go down
Zack
Calamity
Calamity
Zack

PostSubject: Re: What are you listening to?   What are you listening to? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 14, 2011 10:58 am

LOL I don't know if I want to imagine >/////<
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What are you listening to?   What are you listening to? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 19, 2011 1:21 am

*quickly covers Zack's mouth* Shh. Don't let Reno hear you say that. >.> <.< >.>
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What are you listening to?   What are you listening to? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 19, 2011 5:16 am

I'm totally listening to some random techno beats that someone put on my computer.
Back to top Go down
Zack
Calamity
Calamity
Zack

PostSubject: Re: What are you listening to?   What are you listening to? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 19, 2011 7:31 am

*mumbling under Jenova's mouth*

*motions to speakers playing out Gaga's Disco Heaven*

>.>;

it helped me draw and CG yesterday (didn't listen to it over night but got it back on the list)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What are you listening to?   What are you listening to? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 19, 2011 7:32 am

I'm listening to the screams as you all die
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What are you listening to?   What are you listening to? - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What are you listening to?
Page 2 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
FFVII Revelations :: General Discussion :: Chocobo Nest-
Jump to:  
Switch Accounts

Username:

Password: