FFVII Revelations
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Final Fantasy VII Role-Play Forum. Two Characters Per Person.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

absents leave form!

Go down 
+16
Cissnei
Cloud
Rufus
Kadaj
Cid
Loz
Genesis
Denzel
Tseng
Reno Nevada
Yazoo
Sephiroth
Reeve
Minerva
Zack
ADMIN
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 11 ... 17  Next
AuthorMessage

absents leave form! - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: absents leave form!   absents leave form! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2012 11:04 pm

Yeah, I didn't go to school today. I have to go tomorrow though, which means I have to do all my homework tonight DX
Back to top Go down
Zack
Calamity
Calamity
Zack

PostSubject: Re: absents leave form!   absents leave form! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 08, 2012 6:16 pm

And I'm back properly now and fully.. I arrived back in Australia safe and sound... but I was up at 4am NZ time 2am Aus time to finish my bag packing before heading to the airport with two hours sleep to catch my flight and it's been a long fricken day @_@

I only got in an HOUR ago. my flight go redirected cause of weather then I had to catch a bus to Brisbane to get a connecting flight with a two/three hour waiting time then an hour and a half flight on top of an hour and a half hour drive... so in the past 39 hours I've had two hour's sleep and about half an hour dozing on the bus between coolengatta and brisbane @_@

I've spent the day traveling so I'm going to have a smoke and crash out.

I'll post tomorrow when I'm not so brain dead. This is just so you know I am back.
Back to top Go down
Reno Nevada
First Class
First Class
Reno Nevada

PostSubject: Re: absents leave form!   absents leave form! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 08, 2012 6:55 pm

*snuggles* Glad you're home safe and sound <3
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Ancient / Cetra
Ancient / Cetra
Sephiroth

Title : One-Winged Angel

PostSubject: Re: absents leave form!   absents leave form! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 08, 2012 8:48 pm

Glad to see you back! And go, go sleep, you need it.
Back to top Go down
Genesis
ShinRa Captain
ShinRa Captain
Genesis

PostSubject: Re: absents leave form!   absents leave form! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 09, 2012 1:32 am

:cloud2:

Glad to see you back! And can't wait to start rping with you! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://myjunkis-you.tumblr.com
Tseng
ShinRa Captain
ShinRa Captain
Tseng

PostSubject: Re: absents leave form!   absents leave form! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 09, 2012 2:01 am

*huggles* glad you're back, puppy. Sounds like you had a hell of a trip back. Sad
Rest up ok? Don't over work yourself!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: absents leave form!   absents leave form! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 09, 2012 3:45 am

Oh my gosh. O.o

I hope you get rested up soon. *huggles*

----
I haven't forgotten about youse, but my muse is still being beaten sensless by these freaking allergies. I am so tired its driving me nuts and murdering my focus. *sniff* I am so sorry.
Back to top Go down
Genesis
ShinRa Captain
ShinRa Captain
Genesis

PostSubject: Re: absents leave form!   absents leave form! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 09, 2012 9:40 am

Hey lovelies! So my online time is going to be a little sporadic tomorrow, I'm auditioning for Cabaret at one of the local theaters, and I really need to practice my dancing and my audition song, so I'm probably going to be kicking my own butt working on that tomorrow, but I'll be on as much as I possibly can. Smile
Back to top Go down
Zack
Calamity
Calamity
Zack

PostSubject: Re: absents leave form!   absents leave form! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 09, 2012 11:17 am

haha yeah I had a chill afternoon... watched Zombieland and got some decent sleep.

*huggles Jen* it's okay ^^

Don't worry to much Gen I'm at work for the next three days. ;p
Back to top Go down
Reno Nevada
First Class
First Class
Reno Nevada

PostSubject: Re: absents leave form!   absents leave form! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 09, 2012 11:19 am

Oooh, good luck, break a leg and all those fun clichés *chuckles* I'm sure you'll do great <3
Back to top Go down
Tseng
ShinRa Captain
ShinRa Captain
Tseng

PostSubject: Re: absents leave form!   absents leave form! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 24, 2012 3:26 am

My Wifie has a serious migraine and isn't feeling good at all so I'm making her stay in bed all day lol.

Just saying Loz might not be here for a day or two.
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Ancient / Cetra
Ancient / Cetra
Sephiroth

Title : One-Winged Angel

PostSubject: Re: absents leave form!   absents leave form! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 24, 2012 3:50 am

Give her a get well for me *loathes on migraines*
Back to top Go down
Loz
Shinra Janitor
Shinra Janitor
Loz

PostSubject: Re: absents leave form!   absents leave form! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 24, 2012 3:05 pm

*totally not sneaking on and posting when the wife is not looking* >3>;;

I know, i'm a bad girl... but i am not good at doing nothing >3>;;;;
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: absents leave form!   absents leave form! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 24, 2012 3:08 pm

Try not to get caught, Loz!
Back to top Go down
Reno Nevada
First Class
First Class
Reno Nevada

PostSubject: Re: absents leave form!   absents leave form! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2012 3:18 pm

Leaving at 2pm BST (just under 3 hours) and won't be back for about 12 hours lmao.

Not that it's important to announce this, y'know... I'm sure y'all won't miss me for half a day... BUT I NEED TO FLAIL ABOUT SEEING STEAMROLLER (aka, half of Whitesnake XD)

bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce
Back to top Go down
Zack
Calamity
Calamity
Zack

PostSubject: Re: absents leave form!   absents leave form! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2012 4:04 pm

Have fun <3<3
Back to top Go down
Genesis
ShinRa Captain
ShinRa Captain
Genesis

PostSubject: Re: absents leave form!   absents leave form! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 30, 2012 1:37 am

Sis is having a bit of a job crisis and is not sure when tonight she'll be able to get to replies, I'll just be sure to keep you guys updated. <3
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: absents leave form!   absents leave form! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 30, 2012 3:57 am

kk. I am finally back after a month long hiatus. I will be posting as soon as I get caught up on the reading. You guys were certainly busy while I was gone.
Back to top Go down
Cid
Bartender
Bartender
Cid

PostSubject: Re: absents leave form!   absents leave form! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 30, 2012 4:02 am

Welcome back Jen! I'm Loz/Cid :3 Nice to meet you <3 and yes, we got really busy lol.
Back to top Go down
Denzel
Third Class
Third Class
Denzel

Title : The Child Soldier

PostSubject: Re: absents leave form!   absents leave form! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 30, 2012 4:05 am

It's great to have you back.
Back to top Go down
Genesis
ShinRa Captain
ShinRa Captain
Genesis

PostSubject: Re: absents leave form!   absents leave form! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 30, 2012 4:06 am

WOOTS~ We have Gen and Jen <3 Welcome back!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: absents leave form!   absents leave form! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 30, 2012 5:06 am

^-^ Thank you.

Sorry I was gone, I was having some health issues which where compounded by a financial crisis so life wasn't fun for a while there. Things are finally starting to even out a bit.
Back to top Go down
Genesis
ShinRa Captain
ShinRa Captain
Genesis

PostSubject: Re: absents leave form!   absents leave form! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 30, 2012 5:08 am

This is random, but OH MY GOD OUR BANNERS. XD They say the same thing!!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Yazoo
ShinRa Cadet
ShinRa Cadet
Yazoo

PostSubject: Re: absents leave form!   absents leave form! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 30, 2012 7:44 am

Yay Mother is back! *glomps* remnantyay
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: absents leave form!   absents leave form! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 30, 2012 8:55 am

OMG. I totally didn't notice that. That is too funny. ^-^

*huggles her darling baby boy*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: absents leave form!   absents leave form! - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

absents leave form!
Page 5 of 17Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 11 ... 17  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
FFVII Revelations :: General Discussion :: Chocobo Nest-
Jump to:  
Switch Accounts

Username:

Password: