FFVII Revelations
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Final Fantasy VII Role-Play Forum. Two Characters Per Person.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

General Chat

Go down 
+3
ADMIN
Minerva
Zack
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage

General Chat - Page 36 Empty
PostSubject: Re: General Chat   General Chat - Page 36 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 3:09 am

*Cuddles Yuffie*

I know what you mean, I died at the end...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: General Chat   General Chat - Page 36 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 3:17 am

*Sniffs and nods head in agreement.* It's just not fair though, they made you try and fight the infantrymen that kill Zack and he could barely hold the Buster sword! *Huggles both Nero and Zack.* *Smirks a steals Nero's materia as well.*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: General Chat   General Chat - Page 36 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 3:17 am

*Nero has no materia*

Yeah, damn, I wanna play Crisis Core again...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: General Chat   General Chat - Page 36 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 3:23 am

*Facepalm.* He should get some materia then. Just so I can steal it! Hmmm I wonder if I could steal Knights Of The Round from Cloud... Me too, but first I need time to recover...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: General Chat   General Chat - Page 36 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 4:09 am

Nero made me commit suicide, the things I do for my brother seriously...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: General Chat   General Chat - Page 36 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 4:10 am

That's what family is all about, no? 8D
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Ancient / Cetra
Ancient / Cetra
Sephiroth

Title : One-Winged Angel

PostSubject: Re: General Chat   General Chat - Page 36 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 7:12 am

I wanna play Crisis Core too, but first I need to get it back from my friend. She's had it for over a year.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: General Chat   General Chat - Page 36 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 11:10 am

@ nero it is in our screwed up family *nods*
@ aww poor seph,you should hit up that friend of yours
@ Zack khaki greeeny browny yellow *shudders*
Back to top Go down
Zack
Calamity
Calamity
Zack

PostSubject: Re: General Chat   General Chat - Page 36 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 2:34 pm

*slaps Yuffie's hand* no stealing my materia...

lul yeah I've kinda gotta start to play CC again so I can write some of my fan fiction... but work oh how you get in the way ><

@ Weiss: Ewwww rank. You have my sympathy... but at least I won't be mistaken for an employee there when I go to grab foods on my lunch break -.-
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: General Chat   General Chat - Page 36 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 4:00 pm

haha lolol i posteded not sure it's that great thouugh
Back to top Go down
Zack
Calamity
Calamity
Zack

PostSubject: Re: General Chat   General Chat - Page 36 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 4:13 pm

Sweet as I'll check it out <3<3
I got distracted by K bars and listening to Tiki Taane's new album... it's... interesting
The album is eclectic in the Dance sounds from Drum and Bass some Reggae and Dubstep...

(not to keen on the Reggae part but the rest is pretty good not so much Maori in this one like maybe only two tracks I think)

I'm hoping the new sounds will get my drawing flow back since I'm zapped on the fan fic front atm -.-
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: General Chat   General Chat - Page 36 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 10:29 pm

Woops, busted ^_^" *Sighs and reluctantly hands back Zack's materia.* And... You've lost me XD
Back to top Go down
Zack
Calamity
Calamity
Zack

PostSubject: Re: General Chat   General Chat - Page 36 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 4:50 am

heh K bars are like candy redskins or whatever the american's call them except they come in different flavours.

Tiki Taane = NZ Drum n Bass and Dub Step artist.
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Ancient / Cetra
Ancient / Cetra
Sephiroth

Title : One-Winged Angel

PostSubject: Re: General Chat   General Chat - Page 36 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 7:51 am

And now you have lost me, candy redskins?
Back to top Go down
Zack
Calamity
Calamity
Zack

PostSubject: Re: General Chat   General Chat - Page 36 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 8:08 am

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: General Chat   General Chat - Page 36 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 20, 2012 6:16 am

Those look like they would make my jaw hurt. = =;
Back to top Go down
Zack
Calamity
Calamity
Zack

PostSubject: Re: General Chat   General Chat - Page 36 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 20, 2012 9:15 am

After a while.... yeeeeeah they do but they are nom nom
Back to top Go down
Zack
Calamity
Calamity
Zack

PostSubject: Re: General Chat   General Chat - Page 36 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 7:12 pm

ZOMG I'm ready to curl up like now! @_@ I keep getting called into work... it's not that it's a bad thing... it's just its killing me.

Between the 21st to the 30th they gave me ONE day off and that was the tuesday that just been... three more days then I get my weekend

*slowly dies*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: General Chat   General Chat - Page 36 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 12:15 am

AH!!!! *Phoenix down Phoenix down! Stuffs the feathers into Zack's mouth till his cheeks puff out like a chipmunk*
Back to top Go down
Zack
Calamity
Calamity
Zack

PostSubject: Re: General Chat   General Chat - Page 36 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 3:02 am

@______@

lol

thx

I wish I had some of that irl it would so help... I've been having to drink alot of coke lately to keep me going caffeine based soda is my current phoenix down
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: General Chat   General Chat - Page 36 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 4:56 am

I've been going through ginger ale with cranberry juice like its going out of season. = =;
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: General Chat   General Chat - Page 36 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 11:31 am

*Pets Zack*

Maybe my reappearance will make you feel better.
Back to top Go down
Zack
Calamity
Calamity
Zack

PostSubject: Re: General Chat   General Chat - Page 36 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 4:51 pm

*flails*

ZOMG it's an Angeal!!!!

This makes me a very happy puppy!

@ Jen: I don't think I could do ginger ale *eyetwitch* and the only time I have cranberry anything was when I used to eat at Jack Rabbit Slims and have a JFK chicken dish that was NOM!
Back to top Go down
Minerva
Remnant
Remnant
Minerva

Title : The Goddess

PostSubject: Re: General Chat   General Chat - Page 36 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 4:09 am

hey guys, sad news for some i suppose.

Im going to give up being Vincent.

I work full time weeks now and I just dont have the inspiration or time to construct decent posts for the RP. sorry to those that care, Even tho I am the creator of this forum I hope you all enjoy it while im not around.

I'll still try and make an apperance now and then but yeah.

- Vincent.
Back to top Go down
https://ffviirevelations.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: General Chat   General Chat - Page 36 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 4:42 pm

Ok. *Huggles Vincent.* Bye Vinnie Sad Awww! Now who's cape am I gonna hide under???
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: General Chat   General Chat - Page 36 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

General Chat
Page 36 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next