FFVII Revelations
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Final Fantasy VII Role-Play Forum. Two Characters Per Person.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

General Chat

Go down 
+3
ADMIN
Minerva
Zack
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage

General Chat - Page 39 Empty
PostSubject: Re: General Chat   General Chat - Page 39 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2012 6:12 pm

After an hour-long, nightmare of a fight, I finally beat Sephiroth yesterday and completed Final Fantasy VII! Woop woop! *Happy dances.* Now I'm starting Final Fantasy IX :3
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: General Chat   General Chat - Page 39 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2012 11:39 pm

Congratz. ^_^ Kinda funny how they make that fight more difficult if you do well on the first stage. Well, its also kinda mean.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: General Chat   General Chat - Page 39 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2012 12:56 am

I gave up after the entrance of the game cause my download crashed and my dad's girlfriends kids at the tym wouldn't let me play their copy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: General Chat   General Chat - Page 39 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2012 3:36 am

That was mean! Why wouldn't they let you borrow it? Aren't we all taught to share our stuff with people???

And thanks Jemova! I know right? It was like Supernova after Supernova after attack that kills one of your characters, usually Yuffie who just so happened to be my healing person and my best fighter -_-
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Ancient / Cetra
Ancient / Cetra
Sephiroth

Title : One-Winged Angel

PostSubject: Re: General Chat   General Chat - Page 39 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2012 10:55 am

Ooh, I hated that fight so much.

*staring at pair of computers* Too many files...
Back to top Go down
Zack
Calamity
Calamity
Zack

PostSubject: Re: General Chat   General Chat - Page 39 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2012 10:10 pm

I got no further than the mission to rescue Aerith and Red from Hojo because my bro borrowed the game and I never saw it again T_T

General Chat - Page 39 Sephiroth2

*pats Seph* there there you'll get it all copied over sweetie! I know you can do it!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: General Chat   General Chat - Page 39 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 15, 2012 2:17 am

Ahhh! Safer Sephiroth! *Hides.* I never wanna see him again! Never ever ever! :<<:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: General Chat   General Chat - Page 39 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 15, 2012 7:42 pm

they were meanies T_T
Back to top Go down
Zack
Calamity
Calamity
Zack

PostSubject: Re: General Chat   General Chat - Page 39 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 16, 2012 12:34 pm

Well I guess Weiss I'm gunna do it...

Since we're low on characters and plot... With Reeve gone, there's not really anyone to be dishing out orders at WRO... so I'm gunna make a 2nd account to use for such purposes. This Rufus is going to be pretty much independent until we gets some Turks in... so he's bodyguard-less...

I'll be making a Rufus account temporarily. Just so we have at least one higher up who for RP purposes 'knows' or thinks they they know what's going on. I've been debating it off and on for a month and a couple of times Weiss encouraged me.

But given my circumstances of possibly moving in a few months again if I can save up enough for a place of my own. It is a temp role...

Also I'm heading to NZ at the beginning of March so I'll be catching up with Yazoo n staying with Reeve, So I'm going to be looking for one person (not Weiss, cause you already have access) to put their hand up for a Staff / Mod position to watch the place while I'm gone for a week and to keep it going, perhaps even recruit a few if you can.

Any takers?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: General Chat   General Chat - Page 39 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 16, 2012 1:22 pm

Well... I've been thinking about inviting one of my friends since she's a Final Fantasy Einstein, especially Final Fantasy VII... But she scares me XD She's one of my friends but sometimes she acts all superior to me so it makes me kinda scared to approach about about stuff. But lately she's been acting less superior so... I dunno, I'll see if I can gain the courage. She'd make a great addition to the roleplay though Smile
Back to top Go down
Zack
Calamity
Calamity
Zack

PostSubject: Re: General Chat   General Chat - Page 39 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 16, 2012 1:23 pm

Well I say go ahead and invite her <3<3 the more the merrier
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: General Chat   General Chat - Page 39 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 16, 2012 1:27 pm

Ok. I'm seeing her tonight at a sleepover, so I'll try to tell her tonight, and if that fails, Facebook! XD
Back to top Go down
Zack
Calamity
Calamity
Zack

PostSubject: Re: General Chat   General Chat - Page 39 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 16, 2012 4:45 pm

yay for facebook >> I spent most of today on Facebook =.=; *addicted to mahjong*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: General Chat   General Chat - Page 39 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 16, 2012 5:25 pm

I don't actually spend much time on Facebook, I'm more addicted to Youtube XD
Back to top Go down
Zack
Calamity
Calamity
Zack

PostSubject: Re: General Chat   General Chat - Page 39 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 16, 2012 5:26 pm

lol yeah most my status updates on FB are shared links from Youtube or cursing YT out for sucking away 4/5 hours of my life away!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: General Chat   General Chat - Page 39 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 16, 2012 5:38 pm

Lol XD Most of mine are lyric videos to my favourite songs, my progress on whatever games I'm playing, or random stuff about food. Typical me! XD
Back to top Go down
Denzel
Third Class
Third Class
Denzel

Title : The Child Soldier

PostSubject: Re: General Chat   General Chat - Page 39 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 16, 2012 9:26 pm

If no one else has volunteered *raises hand*
Back to top Go down
Zack
Calamity
Calamity
Zack

PostSubject: Re: General Chat   General Chat - Page 39 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 16, 2012 9:53 pm

Oooh sweet thx <3<3 I'll go sort it out tomorrow I just woke up from dozing at my compy for a 2nd time tonight and now I really have to go to bed.... T_T

*was so not watching anime... again*
Back to top Go down
Zack
Calamity
Calamity
Zack

PostSubject: Re: General Chat   General Chat - Page 39 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2012 3:17 am

Double posteded...

Playing Catherine... and lul seriously.... I got the shit teased out of me cause of the sheep.... >.<; Just cause I'm from NZ and a game has anamorphic sheep doesn't mean I have to buy it @_@

It was the plot I swear! T_T

Oh well I'm gunna keep trying to play it when I get time... even though I so haven't put any more hours into FFXIII-2

Then Syndicate is out on the 24th but I'm picking that up while I'm in NZ cause that's mah pay week.

Sooooo gunna be mad broke for the rest of this month.... @_@
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: General Chat   General Chat - Page 39 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2012 8:42 am

Hey Zack just letting you know i posted. And I decided I like Cloud and Sephiroth better where they have always been, on the other end of their respective swords.
Back to top Go down
Zack
Calamity
Calamity
Zack

PostSubject: Re: General Chat   General Chat - Page 39 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2012 2:18 pm

np I just saw <3<3 it's kinda how I like the Cloud Seph thing too...

I just got off work and I got one more day then I get time to RP bum around... so I'll try and kick it up once I hit Tues here...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: General Chat   General Chat - Page 39 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2012 6:18 am

Just got caught up with the RP, read through many pages, somewhat in a skim-fashion but I read them. I am going to come back; furthermore, I'm thinking about taking a second character (if Zack approves). I'll give you a hint as to who:

:aerith: :aerith: :aerith: :aerith: :aerith: :aerith: :aerith: :aerith:

Second hint, it is not:
:cloud1: :tifa :cid: :yuffie: :vincent: :redxiii: :lucky: :tseng: :reno: :rude: :elena: :CS: :seph:

Third hint, yes I am using this as an excuse to try these pretty awesome emotes!!

I'm thinking about taking Aerith as a second. I'll talk to the admin about it :3
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Ancient / Cetra
Ancient / Cetra
Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: General Chat   General Chat - Page 39 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2012 6:24 am

Great to see you around again, and yay for Aerith, if you get approved of course. Now I'm interested in how a meeting between Seph and Aerith would go.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: General Chat   General Chat - Page 39 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2012 6:25 am

Knowing her, it'll end up better than people would think... but she might flinch at seeing your sword.

And for the first time, in a long time, I wrote sword meaning the literal blade. XD

EDIT: Well, now you know for sure it's the real me... haven't changed. <3
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Ancient / Cetra
Ancient / Cetra
Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: General Chat   General Chat - Page 39 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2012 6:41 am

Haha, well don't think that sword's coming out in the main rp, maybe the het...

Last edited by Sephiroth on Mon Feb 27, 2012 6:45 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: General Chat   General Chat - Page 39 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

General Chat
Page 39 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next