FFVII Revelations
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Final Fantasy VII Role-Play Forum. Two Characters Per Person.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

General Chat

Go down 
+3
ADMIN
Minerva
Zack
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 36 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage

General Chat - Page 33 Empty
PostSubject: Re: General Chat   General Chat - Page 33 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 18, 2011 5:00 am

I totally agree, Zack. Hubby is going because he likes Sherlock Holmes. I'm going because I like Sherlock Holmes being HAWT. ;D
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: General Chat   General Chat - Page 33 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2011 1:20 am

*Face palm* lol.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: General Chat   General Chat - Page 33 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2011 1:23 am

It's ok, I still love you, Mother! -snuggles- =^.^=
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: General Chat   General Chat - Page 33 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2011 11:58 am

Lol XD
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: General Chat   General Chat - Page 33 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 24, 2011 9:06 am

I'm married now. <3
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: General Chat   General Chat - Page 33 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 24, 2011 3:23 pm

Congratulations!!! And just in time for christmas! XD
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: General Chat   General Chat - Page 33 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 24, 2011 6:57 pm

And tax breaks! ;D Really though, it's so awesome. Of course there were issues - the minister was 1 1/2 hours LATE because he thought we canceled, and he was so old and decrepit that I didn't even want to yell when he got there because I thought he might fall apart - but the ceremony itself was short and sweet. And I managed not to cry. ^^
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: General Chat   General Chat - Page 33 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 24, 2011 8:26 pm

Yay for not crying! But stupid minister! Seriously? He thought you had cancelled??? *Rolls eyes.* Bad minister.

And, in other news, I just found out that just because he's called Safer Sephiroth, doesn't mean he's an easier Sephiroth pale
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: General Chat   General Chat - Page 33 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 25, 2011 5:48 pm

Sephiroth is never exactly easy in any of his forms. =.=; He's actually quite a pain, on the whole. But I love him so. xD

In other news, Merry Christmas, guys. Very Happy I'm totally rocking out to Portal's "Still Alive". Seems to fit the mood of the day, hehe.
Back to top Go down
Zack
Calamity
Calamity
Zack

PostSubject: Re: General Chat   General Chat - Page 33 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 26, 2011 3:41 pm

Yo Merry x-mas gang... <3<3

I kinda got distracted on the day with food >____> and Xen and I just ended up doing an x-men marathon @_@ of ALL the movies
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: General Chat   General Chat - Page 33 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2011 11:43 pm

*drags self in coughing and sneezing*

Heeeeeey... just popping in to say I'm not yet dead... caught the cold my brother and nephew had over the holidays. The same nephew also insists on stealing all my SunnyD. *lip wibble*

*goes to curl up under a blankie in the corner*
Back to top Go down
Zack
Calamity
Calamity
Zack

PostSubject: Re: General Chat   General Chat - Page 33 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 30, 2011 5:04 am

that's okay! Hope you feel better soon, <3

you're not missing much atm, RP won't reopen til after the new year
Back to top Go down
Minerva
Remnant
Remnant
Minerva

Title : The Goddess

PostSubject: Re: General Chat   General Chat - Page 33 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 30, 2011 5:37 pm

*Zombie groan* I....live. hope everyone has been well,RP will open soonish.

And Happy New Year everyone! hope 2012 brings everyone something special.

Back to top Go down
https://ffviirevelations.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: General Chat   General Chat - Page 33 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 30, 2011 6:18 pm

Zombie? Ah! It's Death Gigas! Oh come on! He's not scary. but he's a zombie! Zombies aren't scary Razz Oh... Ok, if you say so Yuffie.

The weird moment when you realise Lucrecia could be a refference to the mythical woman from ancient rome, Lucretia...

Oh! And the awkward moment when you play Dissidia 012 and neither Tifa nor Cloudy can win against themselves... And I need to stop calling Cloud 'Cloudy', it's weird. And you need to stop rambling. Ok...
Back to top Go down
Zack
Calamity
Calamity
Zack

PostSubject: Re: General Chat   General Chat - Page 33 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 31, 2011 6:51 pm

yep yep happy new year from us in Australia. <3

Got work in the morning... -.-

*goes back to bed*

General Chat - Page 33 FFVIINYSephCloudZack
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: General Chat   General Chat - Page 33 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 12:32 pm

*oogles pretty artses* 83
Back to top Go down
Zack
Calamity
Calamity
Zack

PostSubject: Re: General Chat   General Chat - Page 33 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 5:54 pm

lol thx

I have no probs drawing Cloud or Seph but every time Zack proves difficult

Anyways hows everyone's NY going so far?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: General Chat   General Chat - Page 33 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 03, 2012 1:01 pm

Hey all. Just checking in. *waves*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: General Chat   General Chat - Page 33 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 03, 2012 4:00 pm

So here I am at my wedding. Utterly nontraditional. ;D Because white is for virgins.
Back to top Go down
Zack
Calamity
Calamity
Zack

PostSubject: Re: General Chat   General Chat - Page 33 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 03, 2012 7:13 pm

Awww Red that is cute... I wanna steal your belt >_> and your right White is blah! My brother went to a wedding recently he was the best man and the bride wore purple which I thought was awesome cause purple is sweet as bro!

And on another topic RP wise I will open the RP up to begin a new thread... but I don't have time to do a summary I'm afraid because work summons me! I've just passed the half way mark of my six day working week... two more days to go... But at least the pay for it will be close to 1 n a half k for two weeks <3<3<3 x-mas pay rates biatch! <3 the only reason I work over x-mas mo monay mo monay mo monaaaaay!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: General Chat   General Chat - Page 33 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 03, 2012 11:56 pm

83 Red's wedding photo so cute! Nontraditional weddings ftw!
Back to top Go down
Zack
Calamity
Calamity
Zack

PostSubject: Re: General Chat   General Chat - Page 33 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2012 7:57 pm

RAAAAAWR sorry I can't get the RP open this week properly I've been summoned into work and my days off turned into not days off and then some... (so I haven't had time to do the summary for the beginning of the 3rd Arc and I probably won't be getting much time to)

Also I think I'm attracting some really weird behavior lately... About two-three weeks ago I was being stared out in a creeper stalker way all the way home on the train ride, the following day some random guy kissed me, Since then I've been hit on in super markets, flirted with at work, yesterday I said to one guy I liked his Flash shirt (cause face it I <3 Flash) his GF went super grrr at me even when he asked me about the wii console deals and ect ect, I was trying to talk to him then she slipped in front of him pulling his arms around her and glaring at me, which kinda put me off my job, so I just walked away with a 'whatever', then tonight cause I swear I went blonde I locked myself out of work and while waiting for the boss to come into town to let me in it happened again. A random guy who wasn't the same one on the train kissed me even though I said I didn't know him. =.= Next guy who I don't know kisses me in public I swear if I'm mad enough I'm going to slap him -.-*

I'm getting so tired of being hit on flirted with and grrrr'd at

*head desk*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: General Chat   General Chat - Page 33 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 05, 2012 9:59 am

Oh my. Sounds like quite a week.
Back to top Go down
Zack
Calamity
Calamity
Zack

PostSubject: Re: General Chat   General Chat - Page 33 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 05, 2012 9:48 pm

tell me about it. My train on the way home got delayed cause of a Thunderstorm there was crap that fell on the train track in front of a train in fron of the train in front of us if you follow =.= so it was argh @_@
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: General Chat   General Chat - Page 33 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 05, 2012 11:46 pm

*pat pat pat*

Well, if you are lucky all of the crazyiness for the year is getting out of the way. *crosses fingers*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: General Chat   General Chat - Page 33 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

General Chat
Page 33 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 36 ... 40  Next