FFVII Revelations
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Final Fantasy VII Role-Play Forum. Two Characters Per Person.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Healin(g) [Closed][M]

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Zack
Calamity
Calamity
Zack

Healin(g) [Closed][M] - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Healin(g) [Closed][M]   Healin(g) [Closed][M] - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2012 4:26 pm

Zack could only pull Sephiroth closer and hold on to him.
He didn't know what to do either. This was more than difficult.
Zack had had a few relationships in the past, but work always got in the way.
This time though Sephiroth was running SOLDIER. That made him his boss.
To fall for a work colleague or a friend was bad but the boss...
"It'll be awkward if we take a step back now." He looked up at Seph.
"I understand if you need some time." It's not like it was sudden.
But their confessions were pretty sudden.
"Whenever you're ready to move forward... I'll be here. By your side no matter what."
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Ancient / Cetra
Ancient / Cetra
Sephiroth

Title : One-Winged Angel

PostSubject: Re: Healin(g) [Closed][M]   Healin(g) [Closed][M] - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2012 6:49 pm

Relationships were foreign, there were a few flings that had hinted at something more serious but never had he been able to push himself to feel those emotions, to let someone in. But Zack had bypassed that long ago as a friend. He was different but he was also his subordinate, and that alone was a risky position. Even knowing that all Sephiroth could do was hold Zack close against his body and relish the warmth of his form, Zack having already having pulled him close.

He was a strong man, an equal rather than an inferior, especially now that she had taken away that which had made him powerful.

Zack was giving him the decision, when he was ready, however no matter what it was they could not turn back to what they once were. It was too late, too much had been revealed, and just as he knew Zack's feeling Zack knew his own. Those kisses had betrayed the thoughts hidden so deeply. But perhaps they were not hidden as deeply as he would like as it seemed both Rufus and Kadaj had quickly discovered them.

Slowly Sephiroth dropped his head and allowed his lips to linger before Zack's. The actions were not new, they had been done before, but the emotions that encompassed them were. They were powerful and after the first controlling emotion he had felt he was cautious to touch it. But rather than that caution his body seemed to move on its own as he cupped Zack's face and pressed his lips against the other's.

It was far too late for doubts. Sephiroth pulled back slightly, just enough so that he could speak. "Zack, I have never allowed this to happen before. This is one situation that I do not know the proper course of actions."
Back to top Go down
Zack
Calamity
Calamity
Zack

PostSubject: Re: Healin(g) [Closed][M]   Healin(g) [Closed][M] - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2012 8:01 pm

Zack felt his face redden as those lips were so close to his for the moment.
He didn't understand why his body shook slightly as Sephiroth kissed him.
But he knew why, all the other times he had kissed Seph... or taunted him into it.
Until now. Those warms lips over his and the taste of Sephiroth's mouth.
He was lost with ease. He had not taunted Seph, he had just been honest.

When Sephiroth pulled back Zack was sure his knees would give out from under him.
But they didn't. He remained standing, his breath caught in his throat as he swallowed.
"You've never... been in a relationship before..." Zack blinked.
He thought back on it. It was true Sephiroth had never seemed relationship material.
Zack wondered how this would work himself.

"I... um... kinda was... but we never got far." It was true He couldn't do that to Aerith.
So he had just opted for the occasional kiss and hanging out with her.
"I've never been in a relationship with another guy before." The confession was out.
"So lets just wing it eh... we can just see where it takes us okay?"
Zack moved his mouth to nip at Seph's ear and lightly lick the flesh.

He had wanted to taste that skin for so long. "Even as you are you make me want you..."
Zack's hand moved into the hair deeper, fingers grazing the scalp.
His other hand rolling up and down Seph's back.
Zack nipped at Sephiroth's neck teeth grazing the skin marking it slightly.
He wondered what Sephiroth's reactions would be to this teasing.
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Ancient / Cetra
Ancient / Cetra
Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: Healin(g) [Closed][M]   Healin(g) [Closed][M] - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2012 2:31 am

It almost seemed like shock, shock that he had never allowed anyone that close before. No, the ones closest to him had only been Angeal and Genesis, and this was different. Until Zack, he had been Angeal's student but soon became his own friend and now more. "To love is a human emotion. Until this day I was barely human," it was simply stated though he did not release Zack from his hold. Rather he continued to hold him even as Zack said he had been in one but never with a man.

Sephiroth's attention was quickly snagged however as Zack's mouth moved across his skin. It was different than it had been with Kadaj, more experienced certainly but that was not all. It was not just for the point of sexual release, but rather a want to touch Zack, to embrace him.

As he was... weak, broken, guilty... Zack had truly lived a hero's life but he... he had been the world's enemy, as perfect a monster as Genesis had claimed him. He had none of the power, none of the prestige and glory the planet had once loved him for. Even when he had returned through Kadaj he had been nearing divine, able to wield the negative lifestream, its power at his command.

Fingers brushed through his hair, a weak spot to be certain, though how Zack was so aware of that he did not know. His breath nearly caught at the touches that continued to stroke at him, the lips that found his skin and continued to tease. Eyes shut for a moment as he relished the touches. "So you want the broken monster as much as you wanted the hero. That idea is nearly unheard of."

As surely as she had shattered the Masamune also she had shattered him.
Back to top Go down
Zack
Calamity
Calamity
Zack

PostSubject: Re: Healin(g) [Closed][M]   Healin(g) [Closed][M] - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2012 4:18 am

"A hero, broken monster, whatever.... none of that matters. I just want Sephiroth, the man standing in front of me."
Zack smiled at him as he pressed his lips to Seph's again. He didn't really care what Seph had done anymore.
He was on that path to redemption, so long as he kept down that path and fought for his forgiveness.
Zack could live with that. Seph was at least trying. That's all that mattered that he was attempting an apology.

Zack let the fingers graze over the scalp again, the back of his fingertips moving lightly.
Moving his lips down from Seph's mouth, down that neck, kissing the exposed skin.
Stopping in places to suck on the skin and nip at it lightly. Marking a couple of spots.
It didn't matter Rufus wanted them to get over themselves. Move forward.
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Ancient / Cetra
Ancient / Cetra
Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: Healin(g) [Closed][M]   Healin(g) [Closed][M] - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2012 6:30 am

Sephiroth cradled the head as Zack's mouth worked at his neck. The touches were soft and slowly increased, leaving marring along his pale skin. Sephiroth tilted his head back slightly in order to give Zack better access to the skin and one hand slid down under Zack's shirt. The fingers moved across the skin, easing it up. The bare fingers brushed against it and rubbed his thumb in circles against the skin.

The fingers moved further up along his back and the nails trailed against it and pulled Zack closer.

It was familiar, he had done it so many times before however everything was different under Zack's lips. It was the first kiss over again, his body demanding more. Sephiroth reached up and gripped Zack's face. He directed it up and pressed his lip's against the other's once more.
Back to top Go down
Zack
Calamity
Calamity
Zack

PostSubject: Re: Healin(g) [Closed][M]   Healin(g) [Closed][M] - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2012 6:55 pm

Zack felt those touches as they seemed to burn his very skin.
He was lost to Sephiroth at that moment, everything about him.
It seemed to control Zack's own motions at that time.
Feeling the hand under his shirt he could only gasp.
Zack was surprised when Sephiroth directed his face then those lips.
They were over his kissing him... again.
Zack was officially gone at that moment, mentally.
He forgot pretty much everything right then.
Only thing he knew was to kiss him back. Which he did passionately.
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Ancient / Cetra
Ancient / Cetra
Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: Healin(g) [Closed][M]   Healin(g) [Closed][M] - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2012 9:02 pm

Sephiroth pressed back into the kiss that Zack had returned, lips pressed together in bruising strength as his hand rested flat against Zack's back, his left hand cupping that face as the kisses turned hungry and feverish. His tongue moved out against Zack's lips and brushed against the slight space between them before it pressed against them. He needed more of Zack's taste and the feeling seemed to consume him.

Just kisses, touches of lips, sent the burning through his form, and the only thing he wanted at that moment was more of that burning contact. He ached to be buried in Zack's body, to touch and taste him so completely.

Slowly Sephiroth drew away rather reluctantly and the bare hand fell away.

No, just Zack's presence, his taste, his smell, the pressure of his touch, seemed to rip away any control he had of those emotions. They burned within him and consumed him. They swelled just as the hatred and betrayal had swelled within him. He needed to control them but he couldn't, not while they devoured him alive. They were too strong, too uncontrollable.
Back to top Go down
Zack
Calamity
Calamity
Zack

PostSubject: Re: Healin(g) [Closed][M]   Healin(g) [Closed][M] - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2012 4:46 pm

When Sephiroth pulled away Zack really thought he had crossed the line.
He was momentarily confused on what he really wanted.
But he was sure he wanted to feel Sephiroth's touch again.
"Seph..." Zack reached to the base of his own shirt.
He pulled it up and off letting the fabric tangle round the chain.

Zack moved up to Seph quickly before Sephiroth could regain any control.
Just this moment before Seph realized the consequences of actions.
Zack knew Seph was more than a friend, he had crossed that line.
But Seph had crossed it back. Zack reclaimed those lips quickly.
Fingers making short work of the buckled on the jacket and pushing the fabric back.

Zack was purposely exposing more of that skin he wanted to taste and touch.
He pulled back from the kiss and his mouth nipped at Seph's shoulder.
His hand moving over the other shoulder and under the fabric.
The other hand rolled over the fabric covering Seph's length.
Rubbing his hand hard against it up and down slowly.
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Ancient / Cetra
Ancient / Cetra
Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: Healin(g) [Closed][M]   Healin(g) [Closed][M] - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 20, 2012 2:34 am

Sephiroth was momentarily shocked by the removal of Zack's shirt as the body pressed against his own once more. No, he had to be apart, he had to control these powerful emotions that threatened to consume him. It hurt knowing he had to restrain himself or risk something far worse than he could comprehend. All over Zack. There was no chance to resist as those lips found him once again and his mind was enveloped by his taste.

The coat was dropped down off his shoulders in an instant and a slow breath was drawn in as that mouth moved over his skin. The trail of Zack's lips was like a fire burning across his skin and he needed more. The touches were not enough he needed more like he needed oxygen, but there was nothing that could stop that.

"Zack... I cannot control these emotions if this continues."

He had to make him understand but it didn't seem that his body would follow as that hand palmed him through his pants. His partial erection was hardening even quicker now under Zack's touch.
Back to top Go down
Zack
Calamity
Calamity
Zack

PostSubject: Re: Healin(g) [Closed][M]   Healin(g) [Closed][M] - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 20, 2012 7:48 am

"Who needs control of this Seph." Zack looked up at him.
His hand moved over the hardening arousal again.
"ShinRa controlled us for to long, and now they're doing it again..."

The hand pressed against that length rubbing it harder.
"Let our emotions just control what we need for now..."
Maybe the desire would die down after this. He wasn't sure it would.
But perhaps it would ease this pain of needing Sephiroth a bit.

Zack nipped at Sephiroth's throat his mouth trailing down the bare chest.
Mouth pausing to suck hard at the skin, his tongue then soothing the motion.
His hand rocking over that length, he wanted to feel it's hardness at full strength.
His mouth paused over a nipple tongue licking round the bud before sucking on it.
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Ancient / Cetra
Ancient / Cetra
Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: Healin(g) [Closed][M]   Healin(g) [Closed][M] - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 20, 2012 9:02 am

Zack continued to stroke him and his hand brought about pleasure. Hips moved to press back against that touch, his body reacting unbidden. No, he could not allow these emotions to control him. It wanted to consume him but it was that time when he was not controlled, that had been his downfall. One hand slammed down against the wall as a ragged breath was brought in. He needed this but he couldn't allow it.

Sephiroth felt his own cock hardening more between that mouth on him teasing him and that hand stroking him. His hips bucked into that hand once again. "Zack I cannot allow my emotions to control my actions. I cannot allow myself to be uncontrolled."

Another ragged breath was drawn in as he reached up and tried to push Zack away. "If it means not allowing myself to feel than so be it, but never again can there be another Nibelheim. For no reason."
Back to top Go down
Zack
Calamity
Calamity
Zack

PostSubject: Re: Healin(g) [Closed][M]   Healin(g) [Closed][M] - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 20, 2012 9:30 am

Zack's free hand snagged Sephiroth's wrist, he looked up licking his way up to Seph's chin.
He nipped at Sephiroth's jaw and his hand pressed against the arousal more before he undid the fly.
"That won't happen you're human now... Just like every body else...."
He hated to even say it or contemplate it. "I'm stronger than you now, I would stop you..."
Zack's hand slipped into the pants. Fingers rolling over the hardened flesh. "You won't loose control."

Zack didn't want to really admit it. He was terrified of himself loosing control of his emotions.
Jenova wasn't taunting his desires on a string in front of him anymore. But she had planted that seed.
"If anyone were to do that now... it would be me. So please let me have this once... remind me I'm still human."
He wrapped an arm around Seph pulling him close. "Let me just be myself before have what I want, before I lose that."
Fingers moving along the skin of the hardened flesh.
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Ancient / Cetra
Ancient / Cetra
Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: Healin(g) [Closed][M]   Healin(g) [Closed][M] - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 20, 2012 10:59 am

Human... it was an unusual thing, something he had never known before however Zack was not giving him enough time to think about it. A growl escaped as his wrist was seized and Sephiroth's other hand pressed against the wall. It did not matter that Zack was physically stronger than him at this point and a breath escaped as the hand moved against him, touching him.

"Are you so certain you can stop me Zack? You have the strength yes, but do you have the experience to defeat me?"

Sephiroth wanted to tell him. He had already threatened to kill Rufus over him. He had been determined to use SOLDIER to protect him, already a reminder of how strong he felt and what he would do to protect Zack. He could lose control just because of him however he could no longer refused as that hand stroked him. it came in contact with his skin. The fingers gripped him and Sephiroth reached and gripped the back of Zack's head roughly. He leaned in and claimed those lips once again before he drew back. A shallow breath was drawn in as the fingers dug into the dark spikes.

He wanted him, wanted to claim him and make him his own. All the emotions that had controlled him sent a burning through his mind and body. A soft growl escaped as the fingers continued to move over him. Control had disappeared as Sephiroth gave in to what his body cried out for. His restraint snapped as Sephiroth took a step forward and claimed the lips again roughly. He would given Zack what he wanted. He couldn't deny him, not any longer.
Back to top Go down
Zack
Calamity
Calamity
Zack

PostSubject: Re: Healin(g) [Closed][M]   Healin(g) [Closed][M] - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 20, 2012 11:54 am

The experience to defeat Sephiroth... Zack wasn't sure he could.
Not after last time under Jenova's influence. "I'd damn well try." He hissed looking up at Sephiroth.
He had fallen under his own cocky attitude. That was made clear as he felt the hand in his hair.
Then there was that mouth that crushed against his own. It almost made his knees buckle out.

Zack was lost against the control of that mouth, he knew he would never win.
He couldn't but he was telling Seph the truth he would try and he pushed his mouth back against those lips.
Zack felt himself backed up as he was allowed a moment to breath at the release of his mouth.
Before Sephiroth was over him again. His hand gripped the base of Sephiroth's arousal.

Zack only had a moment to drag his hand down the length then up again.
Sephiroth was over him and he wouldn't fight it.

Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Ancient / Cetra
Ancient / Cetra
Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: Healin(g) [Closed][M]   Healin(g) [Closed][M] - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 20, 2012 6:50 pm

It was a blessed release from the restraints that he had wound so tightly around himself. The grip tightened and for this moment Sephiroth just want to unleash his strength and push both of them to the edge of their power. Pent up desire escaped and Sephiroth's tongue pressed against Zack's lips, demanding entrance. He had a taste now and the time with Kadaj was nothing compared to this fire. This need for Zack seemed to control him and he ached to be the only one to touch him like this.

Sephiroth pulled back slightly and his breath came quickly as his hips moved to press against that hand that stroked his erection. He needed this, wanted this, and it was fairly evident that Zack obviously did too.

Bare skin pressed together as he drew in a breath and dropped his head to nip at the skin of Zack's neck. One hand dropped and grasped Zack's clothed ass before he pulled him close. The line between friendship and more had been destroyed, it had been destroyed the second he had admitted to himself that Zack was the reason he had done so much and now with fears laid bare there was nothing in the way. Just this once he had been given permission to release those tightly sealed emotions and damn the consequences of doing so.

The only thing he could hope was that nothing happened, that Zack would not be placed in danger and that he were not forced to make the choice between Zack and the survival of this planet. No longer did he know which side he would fall on.
Back to top Go down
Zack
Calamity
Calamity
Zack

PostSubject: Re: Healin(g) [Closed][M]   Healin(g) [Closed][M] - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 20, 2012 11:19 pm

Everything came as a blur. Opening his mouth to allow Sephiroth's probing tongue entrance to his mouth.
The tongue searing inside his mouth. Then hips pressed against his own as his mouth was released.
Bare skin pressing flushed against each other and that tormenting mouth was at his neck.
Claiming that now.

A Hand on his ass rubbing it through the fabric.
Zack was lost to it all, everything seemed to move as one. He was desperate for Seph.
His own hand working at the belt, then the button of his own pants. He wanted to feel Sephiroth's hand on his bared flesh.
Zack's hand still managing to just hang on and stroke along Seph's length in a tightened grip.
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Ancient / Cetra
Ancient / Cetra
Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: Healin(g) [Closed][M]   Healin(g) [Closed][M] - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2012 8:13 am

Sephiroth nipped at the skin as his hands moved over Zack's body. Hips moved as he ground into that hand that stroked him. His body throbbed and demanded more as his hand slid under the waist of Zack's pants. Fingers gripped the bare ass and pulled Zack's body firmly against his own. The emotion ate away at him and left him numb to anything but this burning need for Zack.

A final nip was given to the neck before he pulled back slightly with a lick.

Fingers tangled into Zack's hair as he pressed a brief kiss to his neck. "Somehow I don't believe this is what Rufus had in mind as far as working out our issues."
Back to top Go down
Zack
Calamity
Calamity
Zack

PostSubject: Re: Healin(g) [Closed][M]   Healin(g) [Closed][M] - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2012 3:58 pm

Zack let out a soft laugh at the comment. "Serves him right then..." He couldn't help but smirk.
He could feel Sephiroth's hand lingering on his ass. Fingers of his other hand lingering in his hair.
"If it ticks him off... he deserves it." Zack lent up into Seph, pressing his lips against Seph's.
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Ancient / Cetra
Ancient / Cetra
Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: Healin(g) [Closed][M]   Healin(g) [Closed][M] - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2012 8:25 pm

Sephiroth dropped his head in order to return the kiss and dropped the hand from his hair. Dropping it low against Zack's ass he pulled him from the ground to eye level. The kiss was pressed against his lip's once again before he pulled back slightly. Fingers wandered over the smooth ass and his breath ran along Zack's lips. He needed to keep this young man safe from Jenova and Rufus both, he would accept nothing else within himself.

"Zack... realize now we can never go back."
Back to top Go down
Zack
Calamity
Calamity
Zack

PostSubject: Re: Healin(g) [Closed][M]   Healin(g) [Closed][M] - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2012 7:21 am

"Yeah, I know..." Zack let his hand roll up and down the length again.
His mouth nipped at Sephiroth's ear lightly. "I don't really want to anyway."
He slowly begin to kiss his way down Sephiroth's chest, tongue twirling round a nipple.
Before teeth raked over it. Mouth continuing it's movements downward.

Zack let himself sink to he knees before Sephiroth.
His hand continually stroking the length. He glanced up at Seph and just smiled.
Perhaps Sephiroth would get that thought process out of his head.
Lips moved over the tip lightly sucking on the skin, the tongue twirling round the head lightly.
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Ancient / Cetra
Ancient / Cetra
Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: Healin(g) [Closed][M]   Healin(g) [Closed][M] - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2012 8:01 am

The teeth against his ear quickly silenced any protests to continuing this. He wanted this however there was still that need to cling onto his protection from his emotions. A slight growl escaped but he could do nothing to stop Zack nor did he want to. He wanted those lips and mouth on him and the pleasure over the sensitive nipples. They were warn and left a wet mark down his body, pleasuring his skin.

One hand dropped to Zack's hair as hips moved to press against that hand. Fingers tangled into the black strands as that smile was flashed at him and then that warmth spread across his cock. All protests were gone as hips moved to press into that tongue. He had wanted the young man before but now there was no portion within his mind that could deny it.
Back to top Go down
Zack
Calamity
Calamity
Zack

PostSubject: Re: Healin(g) [Closed][M]   Healin(g) [Closed][M] - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2012 8:19 am

Zack felt Sephiroth's hand in his hair. It was encouraging him at least.
Hopefully there would be no more protests from Seph for this.
They didn't need any more doubts right now. Jenova or self paranoid ones especially.
Zack's teeth nipped at the tip before running down over the head.

Zack took more of Sephiroth in his mouth and he began to suck on the flesh.
His hand continuing the stroking motions at the base of Seph's arousal.
He wanted Seph to have no regrets and that meant making him think with that body part.
Zack's tongue searing the underside of Seph's length as he continued to suck.
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Ancient / Cetra
Ancient / Cetra
Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: Healin(g) [Closed][M]   Healin(g) [Closed][M] - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2012 9:02 am

The grip tightened as Zack's teeth moved against him and his warmth took him in. It had not been long since the tryst with Kadaj but this was different. Hips bucked slightly as he felt the mouth suck him and the tongue stroke him. Sephiroth took a sharp breath as his fingers clenched into Zack's hair. They tangled among the strands before stroking them lightly at first.

A sharp breath was taken as fingers were forced to release the strands and stroke the hair.

There was no need to stop this to hide those emotions but rather a burning desire to control him.
Back to top Go down
Zack
Calamity
Calamity
Zack

PostSubject: Re: Healin(g) [Closed][M]   Healin(g) [Closed][M] - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2012 9:17 am

Zack felt the tight grip in his hair and he closed his eyes taking more of Sephiroth in to his mouth.
Then he began to move his head, mouth opening to accommodate as much as he could.
His head began to bob over the length sucking and licking the skin as he went.
He could feel the heat of Seph's arousal, so he knew he had to be doing something right.
Something to show Seph he didn't want to go back to the way things were.

Zack's hand continued to stroke that which his mouth couldn't reach.
Fingers grazing lightly over the balls, before continuing the strokes on the length.
Teeth raking along the length as Zack pulled back, he licked up the underside of the length.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Healin(g) [Closed][M]   Healin(g) [Closed][M] - Page 7 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Healin(g) [Closed][M]
Page 7 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next