FFVII Revelations
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Final Fantasy VII Role-Play Forum. Two Characters Per Person.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

General Chat

Go down 
+10
Yazoo
Kadaj
Loz
Rufus
Genesis
Tseng
Zack
Denzel
Reno Nevada
Sephiroth
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23, 24  Next
AuthorMessage
Zack
Calamity
Calamity
Zack

General Chat - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: General Chat   General Chat - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2012 6:04 pm

It sounds it... that behavior is just appalling...
Back to top Go down
Reno Nevada
First Class
First Class
Reno Nevada

PostSubject: Re: General Chat   General Chat - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2012 6:22 pm

It really is - I don't know the full story, just that it started with one of his superiors having his car keyed - and we're not talking just a scratch and some paint will fix it, we're talking a DEEP gauge that needs serious work done.

The same day someone removed the tires from his bike and slashed them before putting them back on. He managed to limp the bike home.

The next day he took grandad's bike, and we don't know if it happened then and he was exceptionally lucky, or if it happened yesterday but he was about 2 minutes from home when it snapped.

Mum had a look today and agrees it was cut - and even though that bike had been standing in a shed (it's a perfectly weatherproof shed, my grandad built it for storing his and grandma's stuff when they were moving about... so there's a TON of electronics in there too XD We just took the fridge/freezer out and it's as new) for about 5 years now, grandad took perfect care of that bike. There isn't a hint of rust anywhere, not even on the piece that broke. But you can see the marks through it where someone took something like a hacksaw to it.

I'm beyond livid. I know I joked that if anything happened to the bike I'd kill him, but what that person did COULD have.

What gets me is how eerily calm he is about it. I mean, okay, he's joining the army (8 weeks to go) so having some calm in the face of these things is good, but it's also creepy lmao.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: General Chat   General Chat - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2012 11:25 am

About him being calm, it might be him just flipping shit, then keeping calm around family as to not worry people. That's pretty common, moreso in males due to society's pressures of how men deal with emotions and yadda-yadda.

But, o.o
That's just freaky...
Back to top Go down
Reno Nevada
First Class
First Class
Reno Nevada

PostSubject: Re: General Chat   General Chat - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2012 1:45 pm

Very.

He managed to avoid it happening again by taking his bike LITERALLY into work with him lmao! Sadly he now doesn't even have that job - they laid off all the temps a week ago because they didn't have enough work (mind you, that was after telling him his job was safe at the end of the shift. They called him almost two hours later to break the news).

Still, 5 weeks until he's with the army anyway... another thought I try not to dwell on.
Back to top Go down
Cloud
Remnant
Remnant
Cloud

Title : The Hero

PostSubject: Re: General Chat   General Chat - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2012 5:37 am

*Backrubs softly*

Must be tough, all the emotions. Just take it easy for now :3
Back to top Go down
http://remembrance123.tumblr.com/WhereToFindMe

PostSubject: Re: General Chat   General Chat - Page 22 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2012 1:54 pm

we find that pretty disgusting too, that could have caused injury or worse! the world is full of idiots, we are NOT amused glad no one was hurt though
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: General Chat   General Chat - Page 22 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2012 10:06 pm

hello. just thought I'd stop by and see how yall were doin.
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Ancient / Cetra
Ancient / Cetra
Sephiroth

Title : One-Winged Angel

PostSubject: Re: General Chat   General Chat - Page 22 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2012 10:09 pm

Hello! Great to see you around again.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: General Chat   General Chat - Page 22 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2012 10:13 pm

Yeah. been busy... school and all that... miss you.guys. see if I can stop by now and then though... I'm on my computer more.often now... how's things been.
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Ancient / Cetra
Ancient / Cetra
Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: General Chat   General Chat - Page 22 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2012 10:25 pm

For the most part things have been pretty good. Ah, a lot has been happening. I'm in school and working so that keeps me busy.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: General Chat   General Chat - Page 22 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2012 10:29 pm

That's good. Glad to see it still alive and kicking. glad to hear things are good with you.
Back to top Go down
Zack
Calamity
Calamity
Zack

PostSubject: Re: General Chat   General Chat - Page 22 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 10:58 am

*huggles* hey ya ^^
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: General Chat   General Chat - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2012 2:21 am

I talked to MJ and she's dropping Tifa and also DEZ!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Ancient / Cetra
Ancient / Cetra
Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: General Chat   General Chat - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2012 2:39 am

Thanks, I'll add Tifa to the available list then.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: General Chat   General Chat - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2012 8:34 am

thanks Seph Smile
Back to top Go down
Zack
Calamity
Calamity
Zack

PostSubject: Re: General Chat   General Chat - Page 22 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 25, 2012 3:19 am

so tired *faceplanting pillow* three more days til I hit my weekend...

my body is so sore and stiff -.-
Back to top Go down
Cloud
Remnant
Remnant
Cloud

PostSubject: Re: General Chat   General Chat - Page 22 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2012 6:50 am

*Is secretly the pillow you faceplanted*
*Pops up and surprise hugs*

You can do it! Only two more days!
Back to top Go down
Cloud
Remnant
Remnant
Cloud

PostSubject: Re: General Chat   General Chat - Page 22 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 26, 2012 6:46 am

Hey, I notice people online, so maybe we can try using the chatbox more? Cloud Yay
Back to top Go down
Reno Nevada
First Class
First Class
Reno Nevada

PostSubject: Re: General Chat   General Chat - Page 22 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 26, 2012 6:54 am

Sorry! So used to be it being deserted XDD
Back to top Go down
Cloud
Remnant
Remnant
Cloud

PostSubject: Re: General Chat   General Chat - Page 22 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 28, 2012 3:38 am

Hello everyone! I'm Livestreaming! Writing some yaoi, so if you don't like that, you don't have to read it, but the chatbox is usually fun!
Back to top Go down
Minerva
Remnant
Remnant
Minerva

Title : The Goddess

PostSubject: Re: General Chat   General Chat - Page 22 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 28, 2012 3:19 pm

boo Razz just popping in see whats going on. happy that the forum is still running strong today. hope everyone is well.
Back to top Go down
https://ffviirevelations.forumotion.com
Reno Nevada
First Class
First Class
Reno Nevada

PostSubject: Re: General Chat   General Chat - Page 22 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 28, 2012 11:10 pm

Nice to meet you ^^ I'm not doing too badly today, other than wanting to skin my cat but... long story XD!
Back to top Go down
Tseng
ShinRa Captain
ShinRa Captain
Tseng

PostSubject: Re: General Chat   General Chat - Page 22 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 29, 2012 12:25 am

ghost from the past like omg lol!
Back to top Go down
Cloud
Remnant
Remnant
Cloud

PostSubject: Re: General Chat   General Chat - Page 22 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 29, 2012 4:16 am

Hey Vin! (It's Nero, don't feel like switching XD)

Been a while! Whoo!
Back to top Go down
Kadaj
Third Class
Third Class
Kadaj

PostSubject: Re: General Chat   General Chat - Page 22 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 29, 2012 12:06 pm

So, manage to get the site on my phone yay. Typing terribly - road more than driver lol... Hopefully today will be better than it started...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: General Chat   General Chat - Page 22 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

General Chat
Page 22 of 24Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23, 24  Next