FFVII Revelations
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Final Fantasy VII Role-Play Forum. Two Characters Per Person.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

General Chat

Go down 
+10
Yazoo
Kadaj
Loz
Rufus
Genesis
Tseng
Zack
Denzel
Reno Nevada
Sephiroth
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 24  Next
AuthorMessage
Zack
Calamity
Calamity
Zack

General Chat - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: General Chat   General Chat - Page 19 Icon_minitimeMon May 14, 2012 9:24 am

*cracks whip*

Go Kadaj GO!

Though in other news was doing groccery shoppiing with Xen and her hubby and we were looking at dish cloth's and I heard her go "Oh that one's cute."
So what one do I think she's looking at the colorful one with a chicken on it... >.>;
Had a I'm from the country moment
Cause she was totally looking at the beige one not the chicken one >////<;
Back to top Go down
Zack
Calamity
Calamity
Zack

PostSubject: Re: General Chat   General Chat - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSun May 20, 2012 4:12 pm

ARGH!!!!!! really work REALLLLLLY!

head desk

*guess who just got asked to do an 8 hour shift tomorrow*

I was so looking forward to getting time off too

T_T

Back to top Go down
Reno Nevada
First Class
First Class
Reno Nevada

PostSubject: Re: General Chat   General Chat - Page 19 Icon_minitimeMon May 21, 2012 11:41 pm

Sorry I've not been so active m'dears... Just having some troubles feeling motivated to do much... including being awake XDD

Hopefully I'll be able to come and roll about with you guys soon <3
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: General Chat   General Chat - Page 19 Icon_minitimeThu May 24, 2012 7:34 pm

I'm locked out of the house! DX Worse day ever!
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Ancient / Cetra
Ancient / Cetra
Sephiroth

Title : One-Winged Angel

PostSubject: Re: General Chat   General Chat - Page 19 Icon_minitimeThu May 24, 2012 7:40 pm

Gah! I hate it when that happens, I usually would have to climb through the window, or try to pick the lock if I could find a knife.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: General Chat   General Chat - Page 19 Icon_minitimeThu May 24, 2012 7:45 pm

My only weapon is facebook, and the hopes that one of mum's friends will see it and text her so that she can come home and open the door. But dad's meant to be picking me up from college in 30mins and I'm not there DX
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Ancient / Cetra
Ancient / Cetra
Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: General Chat   General Chat - Page 19 Icon_minitimeThu May 24, 2012 8:02 pm

Oops, that's not good.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: General Chat   General Chat - Page 19 Icon_minitimeThu May 24, 2012 8:05 pm

Nope, I'm in big trouble :S
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Ancient / Cetra
Ancient / Cetra
Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: General Chat   General Chat - Page 19 Icon_minitimeThu May 24, 2012 8:13 pm

Busted!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: General Chat   General Chat - Page 19 Icon_minitimeThu May 24, 2012 9:10 pm

I'm not in trouble! Mum is for phoning dad loads of times while he was driving XD
Back to top Go down
Reno Nevada
First Class
First Class
Reno Nevada

PostSubject: Re: General Chat   General Chat - Page 19 Icon_minitimeWed May 30, 2012 12:11 am

So hot... my brain has officially melted and trickled out of my ear >.o
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: General Chat   General Chat - Page 19 Icon_minitimeWed May 30, 2012 1:02 am

I hear that. The temp has been hitting the 90s this week.
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Ancient / Cetra
Ancient / Cetra
Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: General Chat   General Chat - Page 19 Icon_minitimeWed May 30, 2012 1:56 am

That was over here all last week. And just got back from a nurse/cop uniform store with my mom, spent the time drooling over the knives on the cop side.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: General Chat   General Chat - Page 19 Icon_minitimeWed May 30, 2012 2:36 am

Ooohhhh. That sounds shiny. ^-^

Yeah, it was ungodly hot all week but the last few days have been tropical storm weather so its been raining nonstop since early Saturday morning. Which sucks for me cuz rain = no interwebs. I really need to get the cable company to look at that to see what's going on.
Back to top Go down
Zack
Calamity
Calamity
Zack

PostSubject: Re: General Chat   General Chat - Page 19 Icon_minitimeWed May 30, 2012 12:34 pm

I want your summer T_T

Not that it's NZ cold here... but I hate going into cold weather... totally hate it >.<
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: General Chat   General Chat - Page 19 Icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2012 2:31 am

I wouldn't mind it so much were it not so muggy. Cuz we tend to have really dry cold winters but the summers are rainy and hot so it gets humid.
Back to top Go down
Zack
Calamity
Calamity
Zack

PostSubject: Re: General Chat   General Chat - Page 19 Icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2012 3:45 am

Yeah Queensland is like that, it rains alot over their summer cause the air is really damp making the humidity ugh T_T
Where as Sydney it's much drier heat to me more tolerable cause if it gets to hot then you get awesome tropical rain days which I freaken love!
Regardless I would prefer summer over winter, winter I get ill, summer I don't. I prefer my health to be good than bad.
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Ancient / Cetra
Ancient / Cetra
Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: General Chat   General Chat - Page 19 Icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2012 4:03 am

Doesn't rain too much here but because of the lakes we're surrounded by it gets so humid, though last summer was real freak (barely got above 70 for most the summer) and the winter was weird too (only snowed three times and was melted within the next couple days). Now it's more like normal summer, not yet too humid though since not too far into the summer but it has been hitting 90 already.
Back to top Go down
Zack
Calamity
Calamity
Zack

PostSubject: Re: General Chat   General Chat - Page 19 Icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2012 4:17 am

I want T_T gimmie
Back to top Go down
Kadaj
Third Class
Third Class
Kadaj

PostSubject: Re: General Chat   General Chat - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 02, 2012 3:10 am

You know you haven't been on one of your accounts for a while when... EVERYTHING is lit up green XDDDD
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Ancient / Cetra
Ancient / Cetra
Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: General Chat   General Chat - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 02, 2012 3:12 am

Haha, while your at it you can feel free to drop into mako blue. There's a shota that needs some sexing. And yeah... I think that the only time that happened was when I first joined the forum.
Back to top Go down
Kadaj
Third Class
Third Class
Kadaj

PostSubject: Re: General Chat   General Chat - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 03, 2012 5:44 am

I am so bored... so I might come and crash Mako Blue like you suggested XD

One of my sites had a server move and is now FUBAR, my internet is also FUBAR (random 1am cut out and a 10mbps speed drop FTL) and for the first time in... a long time... Ksdaj is being noisy in my head XDD
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Ancient / Cetra
Ancient / Cetra
Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: General Chat   General Chat - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 03, 2012 5:47 am

Lol, well y'know I'm always bored when Zack isn't around to entertain me.
Back to top Go down
Kadaj
Third Class
Third Class
Kadaj

PostSubject: Re: General Chat   General Chat - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 03, 2012 5:51 am

Lol, this is true! We could always do that Seph/Kadaj we planned to forever ago XDD

I promise it won't go the way of the Seph/Reno ^^;
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Ancient / Cetra
Ancient / Cetra
Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: General Chat   General Chat - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 03, 2012 5:54 am

Yes, yes we very well could. I'd be up for that. Lol, which one, the one that got derailed with the appearance of Zack or the one in the bottom of the yaoi board still waiting for love?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: General Chat   General Chat - Page 19 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

General Chat
Page 19 of 24Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 24  Next