FFVII Revelations
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Final Fantasy VII Role-Play Forum. Two Characters Per Person.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

General Chat

Go down 
+10
Yazoo
Kadaj
Loz
Rufus
Genesis
Tseng
Zack
Denzel
Reno Nevada
Sephiroth
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 20 ... 24  Next
AuthorMessage
Kadaj
Third Class
Third Class
Kadaj

General Chat - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: General Chat   General Chat - Page 17 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2012 7:55 pm

I just read it as 10/13 and have an X-Phile moment XDD
Back to top Go down
Zack
Calamity
Calamity
Zack

PostSubject: Re: General Chat   General Chat - Page 17 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 12, 2012 5:25 am

Headache goooooooooooooooooooooo away.... I go one day without caffeine... one day and I wake up with the mos painful headache I've had in forever!
Mix it in with hayfever and weeee we got a party of pain in my head >.<
Back to top Go down
Genesis
ShinRa Captain
ShinRa Captain
Genesis

PostSubject: Re: General Chat   General Chat - Page 17 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 12, 2012 6:48 am

Hayfever.... major suckage.

I've been fighting off hayfever all week, I beyond hate it.
Back to top Go down
http://myjunkis-you.tumblr.com
Kadaj
Third Class
Third Class
Kadaj

PostSubject: Re: General Chat   General Chat - Page 17 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 12, 2012 9:58 am

I've been lucky with hayfever so far. It's annoying but sufferable - as in I can't tell if I'm tired and blarg or suffering... so I sleep and don't suffer XD

*rubs self against internets* I won't explain everything again because y'all on my FB... but for those that aren't: Interweb issues courtesy of extension cable suddenly deciding it hates me. Wireless seems fine (touch wood) so keeping an eye on if we get drops or not still BUT I'm connected which is better than nothing.

This adapter apparently cites as not being strong enough to support voice or some bollocks? We'll try that later XD

For now I am going to love you all, read Jen's post and then SLEEP because I need to shower and stoof before taking my grandma out for coffee and cakes ^^
Back to top Go down
Zack
Calamity
Calamity
Zack

PostSubject: Re: General Chat   General Chat - Page 17 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 12, 2012 10:23 am

Coffee and Cake! Coffee and Cake

Nom Nom Nom!
Back to top Go down
Kadaj
Third Class
Third Class
Kadaj

PostSubject: Re: General Chat   General Chat - Page 17 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 12, 2012 11:04 am

And if they don't have cake (they should but it's been a while since I've been there lol!) then I know they do stunning paninis *drooools*
Back to top Go down
Zack
Calamity
Calamity
Zack

PostSubject: Re: General Chat   General Chat - Page 17 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 12, 2012 2:37 pm

Ooooh I haven't had one of those in forever <3
Back to top Go down
Reno Nevada
First Class
First Class
Reno Nevada

PostSubject: Re: General Chat   General Chat - Page 17 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 13, 2012 4:36 pm

*scratches head* Yesterday I had two distinct problems on two separate sites that today are completely fixed and I did nothing to fix it.

I am confused =|
Back to top Go down
Genesis
ShinRa Captain
ShinRa Captain
Genesis

PostSubject: Re: General Chat   General Chat - Page 17 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2012 4:03 am

Zzzzzzzzzz. So tired and sore.

Well such is life XD
Back to top Go down
Genesis
ShinRa Captain
ShinRa Captain
Genesis

PostSubject: Re: General Chat   General Chat - Page 17 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2012 9:27 am

Got a horrid headache, so going to just reply to what I need to and then I'm going off to bed.
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Ancient / Cetra
Ancient / Cetra
Sephiroth

Title : One-Winged Angel

PostSubject: Re: General Chat   General Chat - Page 17 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2012 9:30 am

*gives tack* Sit on it, you won't be thinking about your headache anymore.
Back to top Go down
Zack
Calamity
Calamity
Zack

PostSubject: Re: General Chat   General Chat - Page 17 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 6:35 am

I'm not a fan of rain...
But today it was a blessing... ^^

My body did that auto wake up thing again and Seph knows I was in bed after 2 cause I was waiting on laundry and such, so at 7.30 then again at 8.30 my body just woke up like I was going to work. Shook my head and was like NO WAY IN HELL am I getting up this early on a day off... thx to the rain that just started shitting down. I crashed out. I'm sooooooo like Kyo from Fruits Basket in that respect.
I managed to sleep in till 10:55 so glad for the sleep in.

Now I'm pondering what to have for lunch... Hmmmm

Back to top Go down
Reno Nevada
First Class
First Class
Reno Nevada

PostSubject: Re: General Chat   General Chat - Page 17 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 7:20 pm

*kicks internet's ass*

It's being evil again =| Mind you, we have had strong winds all day so... no surprise!
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Ancient / Cetra
Ancient / Cetra
Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: General Chat   General Chat - Page 17 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 7:24 pm

Good thing you did get to sleep in eventually, went to bed early myself, had a headache.
Back to top Go down
Zack
Calamity
Calamity
Zack

PostSubject: Re: General Chat   General Chat - Page 17 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 7:26 pm

lol yeah I've had a major Fruits Basket Kyo day I couldn't finish drawing the next Doujin page... instead I just spent the day on youtube... I'm only just starting to draw now... >.>;

*pats Reno*

There there we've had rain all today so net has been slow so I'm feeling ya...
Back to top Go down
Reno Nevada
First Class
First Class
Reno Nevada

PostSubject: Re: General Chat   General Chat - Page 17 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 8:31 pm

*snugs* Well, the wind and rain has let up so hopefully it'll be a little happier with me, though I'll never understand why my signal drops to 3 bars randomly, when without changing anything it'll suddenly just to all 5 later oO

Wireless is weeeeird...

But I'm glad you got a sleep in too - you're awake too much XD <3
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Ancient / Cetra
Ancient / Cetra
Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: General Chat   General Chat - Page 17 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 8:34 pm

Sleep? What's that?
Back to top Go down
Zack
Calamity
Calamity
Zack

PostSubject: Re: General Chat   General Chat - Page 17 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 8:35 pm

I know I am... it's just some weird mental thing

*taps the side of head*

Got it into my head that the more I'm awake the more time I spend doing something... er useful I guess... life is short and all that.

LOL Seph you said it!
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Ancient / Cetra
Ancient / Cetra
Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: General Chat   General Chat - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 29, 2012 7:22 am

Between a bridal shower and XIII-2 I've been very distracted. Beat the stupid protobehemoth and got through the final boss battle in less than twenty minutes. Saw the end, cried, raged, and all that good stuff, and now I'm going around collecting the missing fragments and cursing at the clock puzzle and the fact that it is on random so there are no cheat sheets available.

Anyways, end result was me spending half the ending awing over Hope and the other half raging, now to just tackle the other games I got for my birthday. The current one that has most of my attention is The Last Remnant, but being able to play that depends on how often the tv with the xbox is free.
Back to top Go down
Zack
Calamity
Calamity
Zack

PostSubject: Re: General Chat   General Chat - Page 17 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 30, 2012 5:07 pm

OMG today was ugh! I'm so tired so I'm gunna crash out soon... but I've applied for a transfer closer to where I am atm cause I have been up since 4:30am to open a store at 9am that says something is wrong with this picture.
But I get three days off to recover. I'm also getting paid for the shift I didn't do at the store that dicked me over, because it's not cool wasting my time the area manager is FORCING the manager to put it through.

So I'm going to have a smoke see if I can post something if not I'm crashing. I need sleep.
For the past two/three nights I've only got 4/5 hours sleep each night so I'm dead as.
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Ancient / Cetra
Ancient / Cetra
Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: General Chat   General Chat - Page 17 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 30, 2012 5:18 pm

*huggles* Go, get some sleep. Running on that little you need it.
Back to top Go down
Zack
Calamity
Calamity
Zack

PostSubject: Re: General Chat   General Chat - Page 17 Icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2012 8:41 am

yeah I slept like the dead and now everything hurts o_0;;
Back to top Go down
Dark Nation
Shinra Janitor
Shinra Janitor
Dark Nation

Title : Kitty!Cloud's Lord

PostSubject: Re: General Chat   General Chat - Page 17 Icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2012 8:59 am

Site has locked me out of Reno again -_- And once again the form doesn't work.

The annoying thing is that my IP hasn't changed in a few days, so either something really funky is up with Forumotion or someone keeps reporting me because there has been no "suspicious" activity on my computer or IP at all =|
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: General Chat   General Chat - Page 17 Icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2012 9:41 am

*Rolls around... metallic wings snap and stuff*

*Still rolling*
Back to top Go down
Zack
Calamity
Calamity
Zack

PostSubject: Re: General Chat   General Chat - Page 17 Icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2012 9:42 am

*pats Nero and gives a puppy treat* <3<3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: General Chat   General Chat - Page 17 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

General Chat
Page 17 of 24Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 20 ... 24  Next