FFVII Revelations
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Final Fantasy VII Role-Play Forum. Two Characters Per Person.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Astraphobia [M] [Closed]

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Reno Nevada
First Class
First Class
Reno Nevada

Astraphobia [M] [Closed] - Page 35 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Astraphobia [M] [Closed]   Astraphobia [M] [Closed] - Page 35 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2012 7:04 am

"It's done that enough times in the past," Reno said with a slight shrug as he grabbed the bags from the cart, leaving it in the bay, and then heading for the car. "Right now I really can't stop it... all censorship has kind of gone to hell and I am sorry - I'm not trying to be difficult or embarrassing..."

He sighed and unlocked the car, opening the boot and depositing the bags. "I have no control over it," he said softly. It wasn't an excuse, it was the only truth he had. "Give me a day or two and I'll have my head on straight. I might even be fine as soon as we have Cerys with us, I can't promise it either way."

The boot was shut and he almost walked into Seph as he turned back, leaning into him with a heavier sigh. Reno could feel his own pulse racing and his chest ached as though someone had delivered a hefty blow to him. He said nothing as his arms wrapped around him, his hands gripping his shirt. Forcing himself to breathe slowly he inhaled Seph's scent and was immediately soothed though his heart still raced.

"I'm sorry," he said again quietly.
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Ancient / Cetra
Ancient / Cetra
Sephiroth

Title : One-Winged Angel

PostSubject: Re: Astraphobia [M] [Closed]   Astraphobia [M] [Closed] - Page 35 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2012 8:15 am

Sephiroth reached around and pulled Reno against his own body. He kissed the top of Reno's head and clung tightly to him. One hand reached up and he tilted Reno's head up. He kissed him once and then again, each kiss filled with need. He wanted every part of Reno, just wanting to have every memory he possibly could with Reno. It was something to hold onto.

"Reno, when I return I want you to stay with me. It'll be too long."

Fingers moved over Reno's jaw as he pressed against him and kissed him again. Lips pressed together as his own parted, needing this, needing every touch. Sephiroth pressed back against him before he pulled away. "I can't imagine being even a second without you when I come back."

His thumb brushed over Reno's jaw and kissed him again. Sephiroth knew he had to stop this before he couldn't stop, before he lost his control and couldn't stop kissing him.
Back to top Go down
Reno Nevada
First Class
First Class
Reno Nevada

PostSubject: Re: Astraphobia [M] [Closed]   Astraphobia [M] [Closed] - Page 35 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2012 8:25 am

Reno kissed back, each embrace calming him. It still surprised him how easily the intimacies could bring him back to his senses, make him feel safe and whole again. He knew that Seph leaving would leave a gaping space inside of him but for now he would drink in every moment they had to try and fill some of it when he was gone.

"I'd like that," he smiled, pressing up into the kisses. "I don't want to have to spend a moment without you that I needn't."

One hand released it's grasp to gently stroke Seph's cheek, a soft and contented sigh falling from his parted lips. "We should go before we give that poor girl a real show," he chuckled huskily. "We should get to the school with a couple of minutes to spare if we go now."
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Ancient / Cetra
Ancient / Cetra
Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: Astraphobia [M] [Closed]   Astraphobia [M] [Closed] - Page 35 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2012 9:12 am

Sephiroth felt the sudden shock and then joy at that answer. Reno would move in with him. He would have asked him to move onto base with him but it wasn't fair to him. He couldn't ask him that when he would be gone and even when he came back it would be on base among the military. He couldn't ask Reno to leave his job and his family. The fingers trailed over his cheek and sighed as he took the hand and pressed his lips to it.

"Let's go. There will be plenty of time for this once Cerys is entertained by Yazoo."

Another kiss was pressed to Reno's hand as he pulled away. "We should go."
Back to top Go down
Reno Nevada
First Class
First Class
Reno Nevada

PostSubject: Re: Astraphobia [M] [Closed]   Astraphobia [M] [Closed] - Page 35 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2012 9:19 am

"We should, and yet we still haven't," Reno chuckled, leaning against the car as Seph moved away. He couldn't stop smiling now, the thought of being able to fall asleep next to him and wake up next to him every morning - that notion alone could sustain him for a long while.

He shook himself of those thoughts, storing them away for later when he would need them, and slipped into the car. "We have a bit of a way to go, considering where we are," Reno informed him. "Considering my job and how young she is... well, it was the safest place for her... even if the commute is a pain in the ass."
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Ancient / Cetra
Ancient / Cetra
Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: Astraphobia [M] [Closed]   Astraphobia [M] [Closed] - Page 35 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2012 9:56 am

Sephiroth pulled away and moved into the car. He pulled the belt across his chest and reached down, pressing a brief kiss to his lips. "We should get moving then. We wouldn't want to disappoint."

Fingers brushed lightly over his jaw and then pulled back away from him. He needed to stop touching him, just to the point where they were able to be alone. He could control this constant need to hold and touch Reno.

"We wouldn't want to disappoint any of the kids by being late."
Back to top Go down
Reno Nevada
First Class
First Class
Reno Nevada

PostSubject: Re: Astraphobia [M] [Closed]   Astraphobia [M] [Closed] - Page 35 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2012 10:13 am

Reno nodded and fastened his seatbelt, smoothly pulling out of the parking space and exiting onto the road again. "I'll cook dinner as soon as we get in," he said with a definitive nod. "You can pour the candy into bowls and after dinner send the boys to get in pyjamas while I get Cerys to change. If they're going to do the sleepover thing... might as well do it properly."

He gave a smile and reached over, squeezing Seph's knee briefly before returning his hand to the wheel. He didn't mean to be taking charge of the situation as much as he was but he couldn't help but need to plan it all so that it would go smoothly.

He said nothing as he continued down the road, his mind focused purely on remembering the way to the school from the direction they were headed in. It alarmed him in a way that it took so much concentration, but then it was very rarely that he needed to do a school run.

"We should both be at the gate," he said, finally breaking the silence. "No doubt she'll go for you first." He gave a grin. "She's taken a shine to you - I think if one day she dreams of Prince Charming he might just have silver hair..."

He pulled into the school's car park, knowing that any moment now Seph would enquire just how much money he, his ex-wife and her wife had if they could afford to keep her in the school they had arrived at. With three incomes - albeit one part time - it was far easier to manage than if it were only one or two. Especially when two were painfully high paying at times.

"Ready?"
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Ancient / Cetra
Ancient / Cetra
Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: Astraphobia [M] [Closed]   Astraphobia [M] [Closed] - Page 35 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2012 11:29 am

"I might as well start packing my things while you work on dinner. The only things I really will need are some civilian clothes and my military gear, everything else can be stored."

It was something Sephiroth knew he had to face and for the ride he enjoyed the silence, his mind wandering off to the many thoughts. He just had to focus on doing his job so that he could hopefully be pulled back off active duty. But there were so many 'what if's. What if he was sent after the war to another city? What if they chose to keep him on active duty? What if he died?

He knew he couldn't be thinking about these things now, especially since Reno had agreed to move in with them when he returned. If he returned. When Reno spoke again Sephiroth was shaken from his thoughts and he looked up. "Oh, that's fine," he said as he stretched slightly and then eyes fell on the gated school. This type of place, it was so much like so many of the places he had gone.

There was a raise of an eyebrow but Sephiroth said nothing about the price of such schools. "We might as well go. No use wasting time."
Back to top Go down
Reno Nevada
First Class
First Class
Reno Nevada

PostSubject: Re: Astraphobia [M] [Closed]   Astraphobia [M] [Closed] - Page 35 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2012 11:49 am

As Reno walked to the gate he couldn't help but muse over how his ex-boyfriend had wanted nothing to do with Cerys. They had never made a school run together, never curled up on the sofa and watched movies as a trio - and if he had ever stayed around when she also stayed the night he was certain she wouldn't have been allowed to crawl into bed with them.

Sephiroth was such a stark contrast. Perhaps it was that he had children of his own, or that he was simply a different sort of person. Seph had accepted him for all his flaws and quirks, for his daughter and slightly overbearing ex-wife. He hadn't assumed anything by how much his apartment cost, and he certainly never assumed that Reno would be giving hand outs like... well, the piles of candy in the car.

He grinned as Cerys walked out with the other children, her eyes scanning the adults that had milled around the gates. The grin grew larger as her gaze fell on Reno, her little legs carrying her over as fast as they could as she jumped up and into his arms, her own wrapped tightly around his neck.

"Hey angel," he chuckled, raining kisses over her head. He looked to Seph with an amused smile - he had definitely assumed she would attach herself to him first.
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Ancient / Cetra
Ancient / Cetra
Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: Astraphobia [M] [Closed]   Astraphobia [M] [Closed] - Page 35 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2012 1:21 pm

Having a younger child again had been somewhat of a relief. Having learned many things with raising the triplets Sephiroth was able to twist the lessons around. If things got out of hand usually it was something he had dealt with before, but the current situation was the problem. How were they going to explain to a little girl that he was going off to war.

The little girl ran forward and jumped into Reno's arms and Sephiroth gave a slight shrug. He had expected nothing different. Reno was her father, he was Reno's partner. "We both know you'd likely loose that one to Yazoo. Speaking of he's probably getting anxious."

He had never expected for Yazoo to become so attached to Yazoo but it had happened. "He's probably waiting for the living room already torn up."
Back to top Go down
Reno Nevada
First Class
First Class
Reno Nevada

PostSubject: Re: Astraphobia [M] [Closed]   Astraphobia [M] [Closed] - Page 35 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2012 5:38 pm

Cerys wiggled away from Reno having satisfied her need to hug her daddy, slipping to the ground and going to Seph, wrapping her arms around his waist (as far as they would reach) and resting her head on his stomach for maximum hug potential.

"Am I coming to stay with you tonight?" She asked, her head tilting up to look at him.

Reno gave a smile and grabbed her school bag from where it had been dropped and slung it over his shoulder. "Yup, ultimate sleepover. Dinner, ice-cream, candy and movies until you can't stay awake.... and I believe a certain long haired sixteen year old mentioned something about a castle."

Her eyes widened and she pulled back from Seph, grabbing their hands and trying to pull them towards the car. "Come on, come on! He's waiting for us!"

Reno laughed and took a step forward, carefully pulling back on her arm as he did so that she didn't fall. "I had a feeling that would be your reaction," he grinned. "Think you can look after the three of them tonight?"

She turned a serious face up to her father and then Sephiroth. "Of course, they're no trouble at all," she replied innocently.
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Ancient / Cetra
Ancient / Cetra
Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: Astraphobia [M] [Closed]   Astraphobia [M] [Closed] - Page 35 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2012 7:26 pm

One hand was place on Cerys' back as Sephiroth returned the hug and Reno answered her question before he could. There was still the problem of explaining to Cerys that he would be leaving for possibly years. He could take leave and they could visit but that was it. He had more than most couples did. Reno had the clearance to arrive on base, something so many did not have.

He had seen so many young soldiers who carried around pictures of their wives and children. Some weren't even around for the births of their children. Some died without ever once meeting them. He had written so many of those condolence letters.

Would he survive the war? Would he be released from active duty afterwards? Would he even be located back to the same place if he was? So many questions and he didn't even know how to explain to Cerys that he would be going off to fight.

Sephiroth released her as she started to pull both their hands. It was refreshing, a light point in a dark moment but he couldn't tell Reno all these fears. He had it bad enough without thinking about other things that could separate them. Steps were taken forward and he glanced back. "Good because they need a lot of watching."

Though it wasn't like they really did but they did need a distraction.
Back to top Go down
Reno Nevada
First Class
First Class
Reno Nevada

PostSubject: Re: Astraphobia [M] [Closed]   Astraphobia [M] [Closed] - Page 35 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2012 7:36 pm

Cerys giggled and clambered into the back of the car as soon as they crossed the car park, taking her bag from Reno and placing it on the seat next to her.

Her father shook his head with a small smile at how eager she was to see the boys - or, in the very least, Yazoo - and slipped behind the wheel again. Explaining to her that she would be seeing them less often was going to break her heart, but he knew that he would find a way to make it work out - for all their sakes.

"Right, home," he sighed tiredly, exhausted by the day already. "You'll be sleeping in the castle, my little princess. Think you can survive that?"

He watched her little face turn contemplative in the rear view mirror. "Hmm..." She pondered aloud. "Will I have my knights to protect me?"

"But of course," he exclaimed, as though the idea that she wouldn't was shocking. "The knights have to watch over you while the kings and queens are away."

She nodded solemnly. "Then I can survive."

Reno gave Seph a grin. "Then let's deliver you to them, shall we?"
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Ancient / Cetra
Ancient / Cetra
Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: Astraphobia [M] [Closed]   Astraphobia [M] [Closed] - Page 35 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2012 8:29 pm

"You better watch her," Sephiroth turned back towards Reno as he moved into the car. "Before you know it she's going to want Yazoo to marry her."

Fingers reached over and grasped his hand, stroking the back of his hand. For now he could focus on what needed to be done, the night would be for them. This would help with Yazoo as well in order to keep his mind away from what was happening.

"They'll be all too happy to protect you. They would of course want to protect their little princess."

Fingers lightly brushed against Reno's hand again, fingers moving across the pale skin. It had been helpful to Yazoo, having Cerys there. He was doing so much better than he had been. Even Loz was fond of the girl despite his obvious dislike of his father's homosexuality.
Back to top Go down
Reno Nevada
First Class
First Class
Reno Nevada

PostSubject: Re: Astraphobia [M] [Closed]   Astraphobia [M] [Closed] - Page 35 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2012 8:37 pm

Reno laughed at the thought of Cerys marrying Yazoo, and more so at the horrified look on her face.

"He's almost my brother! I can't marry my brother!"

"Shh, calm down," Reno laughed. "We were teasing - it's okay, we're not going to make you marry him."

He looked to Seph to see if he found it as amusing, and sweet, that she thought of his boys as her brothers. He squeezed his hand and released it momentarily to start the car and release the handbrake, waiting until they were on the road until he took it again.

His gaze flickered to the rear view mirror and looked at Cerys' pout with a sigh. "Oh, sweetie - come on now. Are you really going to sulk when I have so much food planned for you?"

The pout subsided a little.

"And new pyjamas - your mum was silly and forgot to pack some. They're blue..." Her eyes lit up. "I remembered you were complaining about having to wear so much pink."

She grinned, and all was well again.
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Ancient / Cetra
Ancient / Cetra
Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: Astraphobia [M] [Closed]   Astraphobia [M] [Closed] - Page 35 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2012 9:22 pm

Sephiroth gave a slight smile in response. "Good, I think he's a little too old for you."

His hand was released and then grabbed again, a reminder that Reno was there, would be there for the week. This was what he had and he needed to face that, needed to accept that this was what he had left before he left. Fingers lightly brushed over the hand, stroking it again. He had to focus on something, anything but what was coming. His mind continued to wander and then focused again.

Hopefully he could hint to Yazoo not to let on about them moving. He would leave it to Reno to break the news to Cerys. "We should be there before too long. Hopefully Yazoo has been hard at work."
Back to top Go down
Reno Nevada
First Class
First Class
Reno Nevada

PostSubject: Re: Astraphobia [M] [Closed]   Astraphobia [M] [Closed] - Page 35 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2012 9:30 pm

"He better be - a princess shouldn't have to make her own castle," Cerys announced in response, her expression very firmly in agreement with her words.

Reno gave a wry smile. "A princess should be gracious and thank her knights, you know," he reminded her gently. "Don't you agree?"

Cerys looked away, her long lashes masking her eyes for a moment before they turned to the front of the car. "Yes daddy."

He looked to Seph apologetically. "Okay, so I'm very good at spoiling kids," he admitted with a soft chuckle. "I promise not to make it a habit with yours."

He pulled into the drive of the house and stopped the engine with a sigh of relief. "Right, everybody out! Cerys, leave your school bag in here. I don't think you'll be needing it, do you?"

She shook her head with a grin before jumping out of the car, the door slamming behind her as she raced into the house to find Yazoo.

"... I wish I had her energy," Reno chuckled as he took a little more time getting out of the car.
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Ancient / Cetra
Ancient / Cetra
Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: Astraphobia [M] [Closed]   Astraphobia [M] [Closed] - Page 35 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2012 9:58 pm

"Better not, they're hard enough to deal with without being spoiled rotten."

Once Cerys had left and they were left alone Sephiroth pulled him close. Fingers trailed through Reno's hair as he held him against his body. "Hopefully she'll distract them enough to give us enough time after dinner."

Arms wrapped around Reno as he felt him against his body and nuzzled against his hair. Hands wandered over his back and Sephiroth lowered his head and claimed Reno's lips. They brushed together and kissed him again. Fingers buried in Reno's hair before he pulled back and nuzzled into it.
Back to top Go down
Reno Nevada
First Class
First Class
Reno Nevada

PostSubject: Re: Astraphobia [M] [Closed]   Astraphobia [M] [Closed] - Page 35 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2012 10:07 pm

Reno wrapped his arms around Seph and the kiss was willingly received and reciprocated. "I'll have a quiet word with her. She understands that sometimes her parents and their partners need some time together, and it's a really bad idea to try and get in the middle. As long as we both hug and kiss her goodnight she'll be content to stay with the boys."

He pulled Seph into another soft and lingering kiss, savouring the feel and taste of him. "We need to get the shopping in before the ice-cream melts," he reminded him with a smile. "Besides, the sooner we're in and dinner is cooked and dessert prepared... we've got the rest of today and tonight to ourselves."

His hand snuck around his back and grabbed a firm buttock with a purr. "Come on, we've left the boys all day. You need to go and spend time with them - and Cerys - while I do dinner. It'll do you good. And it'll help me cook faster."

He grinned and pulled back a little, his lips lightly pressing to Seph's a final time.
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Ancient / Cetra
Ancient / Cetra
Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: Astraphobia [M] [Closed]   Astraphobia [M] [Closed] - Page 35 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2012 10:40 pm

"Good," Sephiroth pressed a final kiss to Reno's lips and held him in his arms and then finally released him as the hand grabbed his ass. Sephiroth's lowered his head and a quick nip was given to Reno's neck. "Fine, I'll take care of the kids. You focus on dinner and afterwards you're all mine."

Fingers moved over Reno's body and then pulled away to take the kiss. It was returned gently before he released Reno and pulled away. He had to focus on the family rather than everything else. His arms felt empty without Reno but they would be filled again soon enough. Sephiroth picked up some of the bags and brought them inside. The bags were placed on the counter as he began to unpack them.

"Kadaj!"

He needed his eldest to talk to the other two, explain to them that Cerys didn't know yet. It would be hard enough to explain this to her, something he did not envy Reno.
Back to top Go down
Reno Nevada
First Class
First Class
Reno Nevada

PostSubject: Re: Astraphobia [M] [Closed]   Astraphobia [M] [Closed] - Page 35 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2012 10:46 pm

"I'm always yours," Reno said quietly to himself, smiling as he gathered the last of the bags and head into the house. He went straight to the kitchen and put the ice-cream in the freezer and set about to cooking the main meal.

The sweets were placed in bowls, still in their packaging for now. It just paid to be prepared.

Kadaj walked in as he heard his father's voice, Cerys in his arms and a small smile on his lips. "I was ordered to keep the - princess, is it? - away from the living room for a little while longer. I think... well... Loz and Yaz might have gone a touch overboard? Nothing's broken! Everything's fine."

He set her down and ruffled her hair, earning a contemptuous glare. "Why don't you go tell your dad how your day was, huh?"

Cerys gave him a curious look but went through to the kitchen anyway, leaving Kadaj alone with his own father.

"What's up?"
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Ancient / Cetra
Ancient / Cetra
Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: Astraphobia [M] [Closed]   Astraphobia [M] [Closed] - Page 35 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2012 11:03 pm

Sephiroth leaned back against the wall as he glanced towards his son. "Cerys... doesn't know about us leaving. I don't know how Reno plans on telling her but it wouldn't be good if any of us mentioned anything tonight," Sephiroth stepped forward and rested a hand on Kadaj's shoulder. "You and your brothers just enjoy yourself with Cerys. It'll be better not to think about things right now."

He pulled back from Kadaj as a sigh escaped. This was still so much to deal with for all of them. "Kadaj... there's one other thing. I'm not sure how they others will take it though."

Sephiroth shifted his shoulders, displaying the uneasiness.
Back to top Go down
Kadaj
Third Class
Third Class
Kadaj

PostSubject: Re: Astraphobia [M] [Closed]   Astraphobia [M] [Closed] - Page 35 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2012 11:07 pm

Kadaj nodded with a sad, but understanding, expression. It wasn't going to be easy explaining it to her - by her age he and his brothers were almost used to what could come, but it never made it easier.

"I'll let them know, don't worry." He raised an eyebrow as his father continued, confused as to what he could be so uneasy about. "What's happened?" He asked, a little sharply, terrified it was more bad news.
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Ancient / Cetra
Ancient / Cetra
Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: Astraphobia [M] [Closed]   Astraphobia [M] [Closed] - Page 35 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2012 11:19 pm

Sephiroth sighed and shook his head. "Assuming nothing happens, I'm released from active duty and we're sent back here after the war Reno is... moving in."

He paused and waited for Kadaj's reaction. He would be the first one to get past before the others were informed. So much could happen. Everything could go wrong but he couldn't let that happen. He needed this, needed to return to Reno and continue on with his life.

"But I expect the other two won't take all that well to it except for the part where Cerys would be here every other weekend."

And by the time they got back she'd be older...
Back to top Go down
Kadaj
Third Class
Third Class
Kadaj

PostSubject: Re: Astraphobia [M] [Closed]   Astraphobia [M] [Closed] - Page 35 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2012 11:28 pm

Kadaj sighed with relief. "Dad..." He shook his head and chuckled very softly. "I thought it was going to be bad news - this is good news! That's great - I'm sure the others will get used to the idea. He's here all the time as it is," he laughed.

He threw his arms around his father in a manly embrace before stepping back. "It's about time it was an official thing."

He leant against the wall with another sigh of relief. "Dad, right now you really need to find a better way to break news, because at this rate I'm going to have a heart attack." He paused and looked over to him. "How did Reno take it?" He asked gently.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Astraphobia [M] [Closed]   Astraphobia [M] [Closed] - Page 35 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Astraphobia [M] [Closed]
Page 35 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 40  Next