FFVII Revelations
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Final Fantasy VII Role-Play Forum. Two Characters Per Person.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Trouble with Family

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Denzel
Third Class
Third Class
Denzel

Title : The Child Soldier

Trouble with Family - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trouble with Family   Trouble with Family - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 28, 2012 2:35 am

A sigh escaped in response. "I'm not talking about the little scuffles, the bar fights, I meant the big stuff. I want to stop it from happening so no one else is hurt."

After so many had died to protect him this was the least he could do, and he would keep on fighting until he knew everyone he cared about was safe. He would protect them from harm, that was why he had to get strong in the first place. It was why he had entered the military even though by law he was still a child.

"I know I'm not a bad person, but the people I have to kill are just doing their job too. Everyone thinks their side his right. I just never understood that before."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Trouble with Family   Trouble with Family - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 28, 2012 2:44 am

"Thing is I dont want to lose you pretty much in these fights.You are the only brother I have.And I want to have that brother for the rest of my life.Many other people are in the WRO or whatever.Why cant you just fight for alittle bit and come back home? Live a life,get to have a family of your own and such.Grow to be a proud man and brother."
Back to top Go down
Denzel
Third Class
Third Class
Denzel

PostSubject: Re: Trouble with Family   Trouble with Family - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 28, 2012 2:59 am

"Because I need to become strong like Cloud." There it was, the truth, the thing that pushed him hardest. It was his need to keep those around him safe and a part of him enjoyed it, not the killing but to see the smiles on the people's faces, knowing they were safe. It caused a swell within his heart.

"Marlene, I don't know if I can give it up. I'm protecting people, not just you and Tifa and Cloud, but so many others. If everyone thought that there's always others to do the job where would that leave them?"

There was a smile as Denzel leaned back and looked ahead towards the horizon. "I'm seen so much even in the months I've been there."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Trouble with Family   Trouble with Family - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 28, 2012 3:14 am

"Can we talk about something else? Im kinda getting upset." I fiddled with my thumbs and I just thought about Denzel and if he can always be ok.I want him safe,he deserves a life,a family of his own.Everything.Not just something like this,it was slightrly horrible if you had asked me.Some of my hair flew into my face and I put some of the hair behind my ear.
Back to top Go down
Denzel
Third Class
Third Class
Denzel

PostSubject: Re: Trouble with Family   Trouble with Family - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 29, 2012 1:27 am

"Sure," Denzel glanced away for a moment. Once again he felt out of his element here. Maybe Cloud would understand, he had been in the military. Was this what some of the older officers talked about, how once you left your old life you could never go back. He wasn't fit for civilian life anymore. "How has the bar been? I remember it would always get real busy at night."

It had only been eight months but it felt so much longer. He tilted his head back as he smiled.

He just tried his hardest to smile or at least around his family. He remembered the first time he had smiled again after his parents had died. It was when he had been cured, when Cloud had come back and he knew he was finally home.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Trouble with Family   Trouble with Family - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 29, 2012 6:44 am

"it still gets busy like it always does.Also it calmed down alittle more so Tifa can keep up most of the time now.Insted of messing up the orders and stuff.But I fall asleep before it gets too bad."

short post because im tired...XD
Back to top Go down
Denzel
Third Class
Third Class
Denzel

PostSubject: Re: Trouble with Family   Trouble with Family - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 29, 2012 8:42 pm

Denzel turned back towards Marlene and nodded. He had helped out for a year or so before he left, mostly just taking orders and bringing food out to the customers. It was just the easy stuff but it was something he could do to help out. After he left he hadn't thought about how difficult things would be for Tifa to do everything herself.

He hadn't given anyone any warning, had just run away in the middle of the night and taken the train.

"I'm glad it's going alright."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Trouble with Family   Trouble with Family - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed May 30, 2012 12:37 am

I nodded "yeah.But its hard to pay the bills off also.Tifa has also been struggling in thoes also and I feel bad that I cant do anything to help her.I wish I had a job that can help out a bit." I streched and sighed "but we're hanging in there.We're trying the best we could by doing coupons and stuff like that so it works out well and get good tips."
Back to top Go down
Denzel
Third Class
Third Class
Denzel

PostSubject: Re: Trouble with Family   Trouble with Family - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed May 30, 2012 8:12 am

Denzel stared down for a moment as he heard that. "I can send money, I'm getting paid now and I don't spend anywhere close to all of it. They give me my supplies and I'm never around to spend it."

It would be better if the could know his family was alright.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Trouble with Family   Trouble with Family - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed May 30, 2012 4:01 pm

"Dont do that.You might need that just in case,I wouldnt want to take your money from you.Im sure Tifa wouldnt do it either.Keep it" It would be mean to take his money.I wouldnt take the money at all.He would need that for something at his 'job' that needs paying for.
Back to top Go down
Denzel
Third Class
Third Class
Denzel

PostSubject: Re: Trouble with Family   Trouble with Family - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2012 5:39 am

Denzel sighed as he smiled slightly. "I wish there was someway I could pay them back for everything they've done for me. If Cloud hadn't found me and Tifa hadn't told him to take me back I probably would've starved to death in the slums before the Geostigma could kill me. I owe them my life, and I was just a random kid. I wasn't anyone special, they didn't have to take me in."

The smile grew. "I was one of the lucky ones. I got better and I have a family. There's a lot of kids out there who don't have a second chance at a family."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Trouble with Family   Trouble with Family - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 01, 2012 5:43 am

i have no idea how to reply to that XD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Trouble with Family   Trouble with Family - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Trouble with Family
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
FFVII Revelations :: AU RP Forum :: General AU Archive-
Jump to:  
Switch Accounts

Username:

Password: