FFVII Revelations
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Final Fantasy VII Role-Play Forum. Two Characters Per Person.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC V

Go down 
+10
Yazoo
Sephiroth
Denzel
Reno Nevada
Genesis
Zack
Rufus
Tseng
Cid
ADMIN
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 15  Next
AuthorMessage

Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC V   - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC V   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC V   - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 9:46 am

" Well looks like a plan is already in themaking, if you reinstate SOLDIER, I'll supply some men. Now again if SOLDIER is reinstated wher would that leave Zack, Sephiroth, Genisis, Cloud and any former SOLDIER's that may return in the future. If we want to keep the three we have under wraps i say we reinstate all of them and make them 1ST Class. Although other than Cloud, it will be just a return to duty. But i get ahead of my self, they have to agree to serve. We wont be able ro force them like before. And not lose our lives in the process.

Drumming his fingers on his desk, "Now that we have that out of the way, we need to figure out how to handle this meeting with the infected, so as to minimise exposure to evereyone else. My only thoughs xare to either hold it in the conference room on their floor, or on yours. Any feed back would be appreciateds.
Back to top Go down
Tseng
ShinRa Captain
ShinRa Captain
Tseng

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC V    Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC V   - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 9:53 am

But before Reno had a chance to respond to Tseng's words the Director's PHS rang with the familiar ringtone for a certain blonde TURK. Growling softly he pulled the phone out of his breast pocket and looked at it, the caller display definitely flashing 'Elena'. Tseng winched slightly, clutching the phone tighter in his grip as he tensed up. "No.." he whispered before throwing the phone across the room and smashing it against the far wall.

After throwing it, Tseng doubled over and screamed in agony, hair falling around his face to hide the tormented look there as he panted hard. Two dark navy, almost black looking, wings shot out of his back, ripping through skin and his suit and covered in blood, causing him to scream again even louder than the first time. The room getting coated in even more blood to add to the spray Reno had given it earlier.
Back to top Go down
Rufus
ShinRa Cadet
ShinRa Cadet
Rufus

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC V    Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC V   - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 10:03 am

"I agree, but forcing Sephiroth and Genesis to do anything.... it could prove troublesome. If we can convince Zack to rejoin I'm sure he could talk Cloud and Sephiroth round. Genesis is another matter, but hopefully if we give them a certain degree of more freedom than they were entitled to previously. Perhaps they might be easily persuaded. Given Zack's ability to probably talk their ear off into joining."

Rufus looked to the window. "The location for the meeting will probably have to be held on level thirteen. I'm sure you have a board room on that floor that we can meet in. Given the infection is skin contact we just have to assign the infected and those not on either side of the room, perhaps a room with two entrances to limit contact or any form of cross contamination."
Back to top Go down
Cid
Bartender
Bartender
Cid

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC V    Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC V   - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 10:03 am

Cid heard the scream and stood. The #@^$ is about to get to real. Cid stood very slowly trying to think fast. He was pretty sure that was Tseng screaming. Tseng almost never screamed, he was to well trained for that. Either he was in more pain then he had ever been in or... well... Cid did not like the other options.

"Tseng?" Cid called as he moved to the hallway, "Reno? Ya'll 'ite down 'here?" He was not to far away, but something was telling him not to enter the hallway, it was small in width and height and would not be easy to maneuver in.
Back to top Go down
Cissnei
Shinra Janitor
Shinra Janitor
Cissnei

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC V    Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC V   - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 10:09 am

Cissnei bolted upright at the sound of the scream. That sounded like Tseng. Why was Tseng screaming? Was the enemy already here?! She jumped off her bed and grabbed her handgun, slipping it into the waistband of her pants and grabbed her shuriken before bolting out of her room and into the hallway, looking around for a fight.

Her eyes fell on Cid. "What's going on?" She asked, looking confused.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC V   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC V   - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 10:13 am

" Yes, but that is giving that Zack is in control of his mind and not Jenova …… as for Genisis, your right he will be a problem, but we need to do something. As for the meeting room, yes i have just the one in mind, has three doors. Enough seating for at least 40 people, and we caneasily seperateinfected and not on eachnside.

Liaghtly tapping his fingers together, he looks up at Rufus, "Now aall thats left is to suft through all the files they brought back, before we call the meeting. I can have some men set asise for that, but i'd like your assistabnce on the sorting. You might catch things i'm likely to miss. Just have to agree no secrets. We need every bit of information srored in those cabinets if we are to succeed."
Back to top Go down
Rufus
ShinRa Cadet
ShinRa Cadet
Rufus

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC V    Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC V   - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 10:24 am

"I'm aware of Zack's internal issues, but if you have noticed he seems to have acquired a little duckling following him round. While Cloud seemed to be ignoring the child." Rufus smirked. "He does not seem the type to leave the child alone. At least not for a long period of time. Even if Jenova manages to control him I have every confidence that child will bring him too. Given her infection doesn't reach the boy."

Rufus thought for the moment. "I will assist you in the morning after we transport Tseng and Reno to level thirteen."
He paused looking to Reeve. "I will need to gather some plastic coverings to coat the floor of Reno's room to the service elevator for their transport and for Cid's help I did promise him a bottle of your finest, perhaps a carton of smokes to top it off..."

He was cut off by his cellphone ringing. "Excuse me." He pulled it out looking at Elena's name on the caller I.D.
"I need to take this." He opened it. "Elena... I believe you have a report for me."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC V   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC V   - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 10:37 am

Shaking his head in ageeement he motions for him to pproceed.As he sits in his chair he considers his options for those he thinks are bigger risks.

Waiting for Rufus to finish his call, " Rufus, before you go, if you could, have Reno, and Tseng keep an eye on Fair and the boy. I beleive your.right as concerns Fair. Whichever way the boy goes Fair will follow. I would like to be well infomed before they get to far away, in the worst case scenario. I do truely.hope thing dont go thar way, but we need to be prepared for all contingencies. Unfortunately.we have noone to watch the Kisaragi girl, she will be troublesome.
Back to top Go down
Cid
Bartender
Bartender
Cid

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC V    Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC V   - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 10:37 am

Cid turned to the woman who appeared out of one of the other rooms.

"It be a long a$$ story," Cid started eyeing the door, "But seems Reno got himself @#$*&!' infected 'n now Tseng is too. I dun Thin' it's be to *&^#%@' smart ta go any'ere near that *&^#%$ door neither. I'm sure Rufus told yah $#^^%' everythin' eh?"

Cid nodded her over to him even though he was sure that Tseng could hear him, but there was no point in calling everything out to her, anymore then he already did
Back to top Go down
Rufus
ShinRa Cadet
ShinRa Cadet
Rufus

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC V    Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC V   - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 10:54 am

Rufus took notes of Elena's report of there being an infection forming on the bottom of the northern crater. That the land mass was being tainted and starting to decay. He also heard her concern when she said Tseng didn't answer her call. Even if Elena irritated him, Tseng would always answer her call...
"Okay get some rest for the night and report anymore of these incidents to me personally. Tseng and Reno are currently in the middle of something for me."
He flipped the phone shut before looking to Reeve.
"Once Tseng and Reno are moved I'll inform then to keep an eye on Yuffie, Zack and Denzel." He nodded to Reeve.
"Now if you excuse me Tseng didn't answer Elena's call... I have to go make sure he's okay."

Rufus walked out of Reeve's office and called a soldier over to get the plastic covering, alcohol and smokes.
The WRO soldier looked baffled but listened to Rufus' order.
He could feel his head starting to pound again and it was causing that bad mood to surface again.
Rufus let out a breath, he should have asked for pain killers to top it off as well.
Back to top Go down
Reno Nevada
First Class
First Class
Reno Nevada

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC V    Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC V   - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 12:21 pm

Reno could do nothing as the infection took hold of Tseng, wincing as he yelled out in pain - a sound so foreign from the Director that it almost scared him. As the wings began to tear through, Reno's own flicked around him to shield him from the spray, leaving him looking at it with a sense of confusion - he hadn't thought to do it, so perhaps it was subconscious..?

He flicked the wing back - consciously - and looked to Tseng, tentatively going over and kneeling next to him. "It'll stop hurting in a minute," he murmured, eyeing the wings. "Two... well, you always said you're twice the man I'll ever be, eh?"

He glanced around the room - it was becoming very morbid, even for his tastes, with the blood splattered everywhere.
Back to top Go down
Dark Nation
Shinra Janitor
Shinra Janitor
Dark Nation

Title : Kitty!Cloud's Lord

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC V    Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC V   - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 12:29 pm

Dark Nation had slunk out of the room before Reno's wing had appeared, and only peeked back in for a moment to make sure that his Master was safe. He didn't know why he had done what he had, but he knew it was important to move away... and if his Master wouldn't listen... then it wasn't his fault.

He had quietly padded after his Master and Cid as they had left, but as Rufus left the floor he shut the door before he could slip out to guard him. He sat at the door whining and trying to get it open but this time the handle wouldn't give way.

After a while he went back to Cid, pausing and looking back as the door opened and shut quickly again and a face he'd almost forgotten appeared. He wagged his tail a little continuing to CId and sitting next to him, resting his head on the pilot's knee, not caring whether he was a hound person or not.
Back to top Go down
Rufus
ShinRa Cadet
ShinRa Cadet
Rufus

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC V    Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC V   - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 1:15 pm

Rufus got what he needed from the Solider and took the elevator up to the 12th floor.
It was rare Rufus carried anything for anyone, but this was the exception.
The only one.
Out of the lift he moved down the hall and opened the door with a swipe of his key card.
He gave Dark Nation a pat on his head as he slipped into the hallway of the 12th.

Moving up to Cid he gave him a carton of smokes and a bottle of booze, before setting the second one just on the inside of Reno's door.
"Reno. You look like you need it." He tried to not look alarmed at Tseng's wings.
He dumped the plastic down and let out a breath. his head was more than killing him now.
Leaning against the wall he looked to Cissnei.
"I have a blood report on rush in the science lab. Can you check it for me in a couple of hours. I just need to."
He slumped to the ground everything hitting him at once suddenly.
"Rest."
Back to top Go down
Cissnei
Shinra Janitor
Shinra Janitor
Cissnei

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC V    Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC V   - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 1:24 pm

Cissnei blinked at what the foul mouthed man told her and growled. "RENO YOU'RE A %$#% ^%$%$%^ &^%$% %#$%^&@ IDIOT!!" She snapped at the red head, knowing he'd hear her all right. How dare he get their Director infected! And what the hell was Tseng doing in a room with Reno alone anyway?!

Cissnei snapped out of her angry thoughts when Rufus appeared and she stood a little straighter, at attention. "Of course, Sir. I'll get right on it." She said and blinked when Rufus slumped.. "Um.. you can use my room to rest, Sir." She said, gesturing to the door behind her.
Back to top Go down
Tseng
ShinRa Captain
ShinRa Captain
Tseng

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC V    Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC V   - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 1:34 pm

Tseng growled low and dangerous when Reno touched him but he didn't move, his wings stretching and relaxing lightly on their own. When Rufus opened the door and spoke, Tseng's head snapped up with an evil grin. "Mother, I'm coming to you." He whispered softly, only Reno would've heard him. It was the only second of warning before he jumped up suddenly, wings spreading out as he opened the door... but he hesitated.. No... the President is there.. must not harm him. A small voice whispered in the back of his mind and he recoiled from the door, looking around wildly.

Then he spotted the window and grinned again, shoving Reno into the wall he ran for it, wings wrapping around himself protectively as he jumped through the glass with a loud smash and fell a few feet before they unfurled again and he took off flying towards Midgar.
Back to top Go down
Reno Nevada
First Class
First Class
Reno Nevada

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC V    Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC V   - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 1:41 pm

"Mother fucking....." Reno ran to the window and looked out, glancing back at Rufus and then at Tseng again. "Sir, I'm the only one who can get him back and if I don't go now, I'm going to lose sight of him..."

He gave Rufus an apologetic look and dived out of the window, heading after Tseng. "'Mother' my ass..." he muttered to himself, pushing himself as fast as he could go, though one wing would never match the power of two. "I'm not losing you to Jenova, damn it...."

There were only two people in the world who could stand to Tseng's power when he was in a rage... and only one could defeat him. He wasn't going to ask for either General's help, so it was down to him.

"Shiva save me, I'm on a suicide mission," he sighed, finding extra speed in the urgency of the situation.
Back to top Go down
Cid
Bartender
Bartender
Cid

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC V    Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC V   - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 1:42 pm

Cid absent mindly scrached DN behind the ear. It was a comfort to have someone, even the dog, there with him.

Even in the dark situation Cid had to give a whistle and a chuckle at the lady and her language. Cid always like a woman with a tongue on her.

When Rufus came him Cid smiled and took them with a nod. His ashtray was about full with the butts of everything he smoked while on 'babysitting' duty. Opening the bottle he was in the middle of a long drink when Tseng appeared in the door way. There was something on his face, an evil, almost inhuman look to it. Cid watched it shift, for just a moment as the old Tseng appeared before the body was away from the door way.

Cid stood up and looked in the room just in time to see Tseng jump from the window then take off in flight. The Reno with his fast words jumping and following

"Well.... That was some unexpected #$&^@$ up #&$* right there." Cid said. It seems they just lost one of their best members to the other side, and his replacement was riding the handbasket as well.
Back to top Go down
Cissnei
Shinra Janitor
Shinra Janitor
Cissnei

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC V    Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC V   - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 1:54 pm

Seeing Tseng in the doorway, Cissnei's eyes widened. "Sir.. no.." she whispered in shock at how the Director had already seemed to have lost his mind to Jenova's control. She ran up to Cid when she heard the glass shattering. "Ok, now we're officially #%*%@%." She muttered and turned her attention back to Rufus with a frown.
Back to top Go down
Rufus
ShinRa Cadet
ShinRa Cadet
Rufus

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC V    Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC V   - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 3:33 pm

Rufus looked up in time to see Tseng and that look, something he had only seen on Tseng's face a couple of times.
It was Tseng dark sinister killer look. A side that was not a side to be messed with.
The old Tseng emerged for a moment. Then was gone out the window.
Reno following by jumping out the window.
Rufus ran in to the room, he looked out the window after them.
"Damnit." He was gripping the ledge.
Everything was going to hell in a hand basket sooner than he could organize anything for.
"Do what you have to Reno." Rufus muttered.

Rufus felt his hands squeeze at the concrete of the ledge.
Then he felt it crumble beneath his fingers and he stood up.
First the vending machine, then Reeve's chair, then pure concrete.
Rufus turned round and he walked up to the metal frame of Reno's bed.
Rufus looked round the blood spattered room.
He placed his hand on the frame and closed it round the metal, he could feel it buckle.
It was like squeezing a plastic cup and he let go of the metal standing up.
His hand print on the metal stared back at him.

Back to top Go down
Zack
Calamity
Calamity
Zack

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC V    Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC V   - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 4:03 pm

Zack landed on the ledge of the building, he could feel the remnants had landed on the other side of the building.
He jumped through the open window letting his wings retract.
He could feel the shift in energy. There were more touched by her. He could feel each of them.
That or he could feel what Jenova felt being that close to her, she was like some kind of conduit to the infected.
Each one he could feel every single one. From Yuffie and Denzel, right down to Rufus who was becoming aware of his change.

Walking through the halls he knew where to go this time. His walk through the halls turned into a run.
He just needed to see her, the need boiling through him. Consuming him.

He remembered the room he had avoided last time. This time he didn't have to worry about Denzel or Yuffie.
Thoughts of Cloud smacking him over the head for being stupid and reckless flashed through his mind.
He would worry about that later. His urge to see her was building.
The cells pounded through him. Demanding him to see her, to continue their incomplete status that had been interrupted last time.

Zack pushed the door open. He could feel his pulse quicken. He was shivering his mental control of his actions slipping.
That urge and need for her driving him to seek her out.
He could see her now in the room, she was... Waiting. Expecting.
All for her children's return.

His eyes meet hers and his hand moved to his chest, the cell churning through his body at an accelerated rate.
Reacting just to her presence.
The disappointment that he had failed her surfaced, to hit him like a slap across the back of the head.
"I made you wait..." He commented stepping into the room.
Back to top Go down
Genesis
ShinRa Captain
ShinRa Captain
Genesis

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC V    Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC V   - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 12:42 am

Genesis took the key card from Sephiroth with a nod. He left the lift and wandered down the hall until he finally found his room. Sliding the key card into the door, he opened it and looked upon his surroundings. The room was filled with the basics; kitchen, bed, television, small fridge, a walk in wardrobe – but still decently different from what Genesis was used to after only being off the ship for a few days, he’d been switching from sea to air he could barely even remember the last time he had managed to sleep somewhere that was actually on land. He went to the cupboards and pulled out a packet of black tea from them making up some hot water on the stove and stirring the tea in he went over and opened up the window, feeling the air on his skin, he closed his eyes.
Genesis hadn’t eaten in three months, he was beginning to feel it all weighing on his body. The stress of being on that ship for days, and he walked over to the small fridge and smiled when he found a back of dumb apples.

Back to top Go down
http://myjunkis-you.tumblr.com

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC V    Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC V   - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 2:06 am

((Just realised that Yuffie has a purpose! No more writers block! Yay!))

I had gotten bored just sitting in a room with a bunch of infected people, so I escaped HQ to go for a walk, kickig some stones boredly. Suddenly someone grabbed me from behind and started tying me up with rope. Hojo's minions again. I know I wanted something to entertain me, but this was not what I had in mind! What did they want with me now?! Anger boiled up inside me as I was dragged over to their truck, and just before they forced me ito the back of the car, I yelled the one thig I could think of. "VINCENT!" The truck started moving once I was inside, but I knew Vincent would come after me and rescue me anyway because, under that stoic personality and emotionless expression, I knew he cared about me enough to want to save me.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC V    Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC V   - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 2:39 am

Vincent looked up as he heard the scream of his name from outside, he had been sitting in his room placing new bullets in Cerberus when he heard it. He easily recognized the voice as Yuffie's, and knew immediately that she was in trouble. He was able to catch glimpse of a truck being driven away, one that was being driven by one of Hojo's minions. Hojo had been out to the destroy everything that Vincent held dear ever since Lucrecia. He was going to save Yuffie, and he was going to get his revenge on Hojo for this.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC V    Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC V   - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 3:08 am

The minion that had captured me pushed me into Hojo's new secret hideout in Kalm, where I was strapped to a table to stop me from leaving, causing me to experience deja vu. "What do you want with me this time you greasy haired psycho?!" I yelled at Hojo, who was on the other side of the room, preparing something which made my stomach churn in fear.

"I am no longer interested in you and your strange wings, you're merely bait. Now remain silent, your voice irritates me." Hojo answered, gritting his teeth when he heard Yuffie mutter 'You think my voice is annoying? Have you heard yourself?' Ignoring the insult, Hojo adressed his co-workers. "Valentine will arrive soon so take up your hiding spots. Remember to using the sniper rifles to sedate him and make sure you leave straight after the experiment. Chaos wont hesitate to kill us if we stay." Seeing Yuffie's eyes widen at the mention of Chaos, Hojo let out an evil cackle and watched as the other scientists grabbed their rifles and a couple sedating darts and took up their positions, loading their rifles as they did so.
Back to top Go down
Tseng
ShinRa Captain
ShinRa Captain
Tseng

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC V    Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC V   - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 5:06 am

Somewhere in the back of Tseng's mind a small voice praised Reno for chasing him, but he ignored that voice. The only thing on the TURK's mind was getting to Mother and quickly, she needed him and he was not going to disappoint her.

Tseng didn't remember his actual parents very well, they were killed when he was only 6 years old and he was taken from Wutai to Midgar them and his little sister Te-Lyn were killed because his father refused to sell Tseng to the man who wanted to buy him. The men killed his whole family, setting the house a light and took him anyway. But he didn't remember any of that right now, the only thing on his mind was getting to Mother.. Mother, Mother, Mother!

Snapping his wings sharply he flew faster towards Midgar and landed on top of one of the buildings near the old tower. "Mother, I am here." He said, his eyes looking down at the silver haired trio with a frown before jumping down and landing beside Loz. "You're too slow." He said, folding up his wings against his back. "Brother is already inside." Not saying which on it was of course as he walked past the three and into the building without hesitation, heading in to find where Mother waited for her children.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC V    Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC V   - Page 10 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC V
Page 10 of 15Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 15  Next