A Final Fantasy VII Role-Play Forum. Two Characters Per Person.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC V

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 13, 14, 15
AuthorMessage
Tseng
ShinRa Captain
ShinRa Captain

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC V    Thu Apr 19, 2012 10:49 am

Tseng shook his head, hands going to his head as the memories Reno was invoking tried to break through the hold Jenova had on him. "Shut up." He growled, but Reno kept talking, kept dredging up old images and thoughts. "I am loyal to Mother... to.. to Mother.. shut up you lie!" He fell to his knees, eyes closed tightly as he tried to fight the invading thoughts of the temple... of Wutai.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Reno Nevada
First Class
First Class

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC V    Thu Apr 19, 2012 11:06 am

"You know I'm telling the truth because I have never lied to you about anything important," Reno continued, his body pressed to the wall as he tried willing himself through it. "Wutai. Do you remember Wutai? You know what I mean... you know I don't mean in general. You went on that mission to Wutai to die but when we were captured you weren't going to let your last act on this planet be betraying the company... and for that you nearly had to cut off my head."

He pulled his shirt collar aside, the scar from the blade cutting into him still faintly red against his pale skin. "I would have let you too, because if I died then you would have gone back to ShinRa... and if I have to die for it to happen this time too... then so be it, but I am not letting you fell into that bitch's hands."

He let go of his shirt, pressing his forehead against the wall with a tired sigh, his mind a jumble of things that he knew he should never speak of, but this was the one time to break those vows. "I know why you went, when you didn't have to. That you went there to lift the dishonour from you family," he said softly in Wutainese. "You went there to die so that your little sister could rest in peace, and honour."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tseng
ShinRa Captain
ShinRa Captain

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC V    Thu Apr 19, 2012 11:57 am

Tseng shook his head at Reno mentioned Wutai, visions of being captured and on trial before Godo haunted him.. a flash of surprise when Reno spoke to them in perfect Wutainese. The familiar weight of a katana in his hand.. but it wasn't his katana, the cherry blossoms on black all over the scabbard proved that much. "Bleeding Blossoms." He said softly, remembering part of the name of the ancient and lost heirloom of Wutai, that was currently sitting under lock and key in his office at the WRO. ... WRO.. what..?

He frowned and looked at Reno with that vary familiar glare that meant Reno was pissing off Tseng. "Don't you dare talk about her!" He snapped in Wutainese.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Reno Nevada
First Class
First Class

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC V    Thu Apr 19, 2012 12:01 pm

"Then prove me wrong - leave here with me and I won't speak her name," he replied calmly, keeping with the Wutainese even though he was quite out of practice. He was doing everything he could to not look pleased that his poking at a very old but still very raw would was working. "Prove to me that you're still the man I know you are and honour her memory by being him again."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tseng
ShinRa Captain
ShinRa Captain

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC V    Fri Apr 20, 2012 11:24 am

Tseng watched Reno quietly for a few minutes, the wheels obviously turning in his head over what do to.. the corruption fighting against his honour and loyalty to the company. Finally after awhile he stood up, wings twitching and settling against his back. "I will not betray Mother, nothing you can say will convince me otherwise, brother." He said simply.. Tseng was slowly losing the battle for the soul.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Reno Nevada
First Class
First Class

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC V    Fri Apr 20, 2012 11:30 am

Reno's palm slammed against the wall. "Then with those words you have eternally condemned Te-Lyn's soul," he spat. "Every breath you take now is an affront to her memory."

His wing trembled with anger, with fear... with the uncertainty and turmoil of his own mind clawing at anything to pull Tseng back.

"Your life is now a curse on the souls of every man and woman who has served under you and died for you because they believed in you. You think the guilt was bad when you only had to carry the shame of being Corneo's bitch? It's only going to get worse because once again you're nothing but a whore for someone else's whims and pleasure, only this time you're too fucking stupid to see that she's got you bent over and grabbing your ankles."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tseng
ShinRa Captain
ShinRa Captain

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC V    Fri Apr 20, 2012 11:40 am

Tseng froze suddenly at that and glared at Reno once more. "How do you even know her name? I've not told anyone about her!" He snapped.

But then Reno's next words really hit home. "Corneo.." he whispered, "I should've killed him when I had the chance the fat bastard." He growled, shaking his head as his head returned to their normal dark brown once again. "I told you all that in confidence, Reno. Not for you to speak about my past in public."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Reno Nevada
First Class
First Class

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC V    Fri Apr 20, 2012 11:46 am

"I waited until I'd nearly lost you completely to dare break that promise," Reno replied softly, leaning against the crystal wall, exhausted. "And all I can do is hope that in time you can forgive me for it..."

He straightened up, looking deep into the familiar brown eyes. "Can we bust me out of here now and get somewhere a little less creepy? Please?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tseng
ShinRa Captain
ShinRa Captain

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC V    Fri Apr 20, 2012 11:52 am

Tseng nodded. "Yes, of course." He looked around the room, glancing at Cloud and Zack before taking a step back. "I'm afraid I don't have one of Rude's explosives on me right now, Reno." He eyed the crystal wall for any weak points or ways of breaking it down.

Wings twitched in annoyance and he sighed mentally, not sure if he'd get used to have them now that he had his mind and body back under his own control. "We have to do this quickly, before she returns."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Reno Nevada
First Class
First Class

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC V    Fri Apr 20, 2012 12:01 pm

Reno eyed Tseng's katana and began to smirk. "Boss, I love that you always carry that thing with you," he chuckled, stomping his foot on the ground a couple of times. "Living organism - should be easy to carve through. You cut down to the floor below, then cut up into my little prison and then we get the hell out of here. It'll be a little messy, but hey!"

It could never be said that Reno didn't tend to have an escape plan sorted, even when it looked like he didn't.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zack
Calamity
Calamity

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC V    Fri Apr 20, 2012 4:36 pm

Zack watched the two with a raised brow, it seemed Tseng had awakened, Zack understood that too well, her distance weakened the hold on those incomplete to her upgrades. If Tseng didn't want her gift right now then so be it.
Standing up Zack walked up to the crystal wall. He placed a hand on Tseng's shoulder. He nodded at the Turk.
"Allow me." Using the buster sword he sliced through the crystal wall.

If they wanted to go then it would be a good time to leave himself.

Debris landed at Zack's feet and he looked at the hole made for Reno before walking back to the line of thrones.
Cloud was just sitting in the far one and Zack's fist clenched at his side. Cloud looked completely out of it. Zack sighed.
"Distance and absence weakens her hold." He stated to Reno and Tseng in hopes it would explain his actions.
But the whole time he was looking at Cloud. "Ya both kinda reminded me of something... once upon a time."
Walking up to Cloud Zack dropped his hands to the arm rests looking Cloud in the eyes.
"Cloud... talking to Jenova right now might not be a good idea." Zack was getting that unpleasant memory of comatose, Mako poisoned Cloud.
"I'm going to put my hand on you, move you and then I'm going to kick open a window and we're all going to leave here together."

He looked over his shoulder to Reno and Tseng.
"You two go ahead. I'm not leaving him here. Not in this state he's in, even if he's being an asshole."

[Kinda itching to end the arc soon folks. Soooo once Zack gets back to WRO that's it End of arc, so get what you can in]

"Hnnnn... Well whatever I guess... Whaaaaaaaaaatever!"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tseng
ShinRa Captain
ShinRa Captain

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC V    Sat Apr 21, 2012 2:09 am

Tseng shook his head at Reno's plan and was about to comment on how he didn't want his katana to get that dirty when Zack approached them and spoke. He nodded and took a step back, letting Zack break down the wall.. well that was easier than he thought, but then again with Zack's SOLDIER strength and Jenova's abilities it was no wonder he could do it.

"Let's go, Reno." He said to the red head before looking at Zack. "Do what you must, but if you're not back at WRO headquarters by sunset today you will be reported missing and a traitor. As will he." He said, looking at Cloud.

It was hard for Tseng to make that decision, since he'd almost been a traitor himself to the company. All he could do now was to go back to Rufus and beg for forgiveness and hope the President would spare his life again like he did in the past with the whole Veld event.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Reno Nevada
First Class
First Class

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC V    Sat Apr 21, 2012 2:24 am

Reno chuckles and climbed through the hole, trying not to slip over the rubble and end up in a crumpled heap. "Yup, you're definitely back," he grinned, resting his hand lightly on Tseng's shoulder. "Let's get back."

Things would be fine, he was sure. Rufus would understand... he needed to understand. He wasn't going to let him do anything to Tseng, in any case - they needed him, no matter what he might think.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zack
Calamity
Calamity

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC V    Sat Apr 21, 2012 4:11 am

Zack looked over his shoulder at Tseng and Reno.
"I'll be back. Someone's gotta watch over Denzel." He turned his focus back to Cloud. "Not that I don't trust Cloud with his kid, but like this..."
Zack shook his head. "Someone has to watch over him, he's just a kid and infected."
Zack's hand touched Cloud's shoulder. "Cloud. Can you hear me? We gotta go buddy." He tapped Cloud lightly on the cheek.
"I'm giving you five minutes max to respond, if not we're going to be heading down some very familiar territory that I'm not ready to do again and so soon."

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tseng
ShinRa Captain
ShinRa Captain

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC V    Sat Apr 21, 2012 12:32 pm

Tseng nodded and sighed softly. "I don't know how I'm going to explain my actions to the President." He admitted before shaking his head and nodded the he was ready to Reno. "Let's go." He said and walked over to the window, jumping out and free falling for a little before his wings extended as they caught the up-draft and he hovered for a while, waiting for Reno to catch up to him before taking off, flying towards where the WRO headquarters and the others inside waited for their return.. be it friend or foe, he must prepare for both greetings after all.

((Tseng's done now until the next arc.))
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Reno Nevada
First Class
First Class

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC V    Sat Apr 21, 2012 12:51 pm

Reno glanced at Zack before following Tseng, catching the up-draft and darting after him, going to his side. "I think that Rufus will understand - you didn't hurt anyone, and you did get a pretty concentrated dose..." He looked at the blood that was still clinging to most of Tseng's body. "Sorry about that... I had no idea I had even been infected - if I had I'd have quarantined myself."

He flew in silence for a while, glancing to Tseng now and then, almost as if to check he was still there. "We'll get through this together," he said softly, just loud enough for him to hear. "We've been through worse, you and me. I'll watch your back, you watch mine - like normal. Even if this isn't exactly normal fare..."

((Reno's done until next arc too <3))
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zack
Calamity
Calamity

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC V    Sat Apr 21, 2012 6:08 pm

[I apologize in advance Cloud but I'm going to move you back to WRO if you want to stay in Jen's HQ just PM me and I'll edit this post later. I just figure Zack wouldn't leave Cloud behind willingly. This is just to close up this RP so the new arc can be started]

Zack remained crouched for five minutes, glancing at his watch every thirty seconds.
He sent his mental apologies to Jenova before he stood up finally.
"Whelp time to go. Hate me later. We can come back at a later time. I'm not leaving you. I didn't then, and I won't now. Regardless of your attitude needing some adjusting, you're still my friend."
He picked Cloud up slinging him over his shoulder.
"I don't know what mental world you're in, but I apologize for any motion sickness I might bring from this."
Zack chuckled from the memory. "That is unless you've gotten over it that is. I never really paid attention to that from the lifestream."

He continued to talk to Cloud even as he moved to the window and kicked it out jumping onto the ledge.
"I promise I won't drop you on your head this time... not that I did last time." He grinned. "Kidding of course. I'd never drop you. Though recently you make me want to. But I won't."
Jumping of the edge he let his wings shoot out catching the breeze before flying back towards the WRO.

Zack landed on the ledge of his room at the WRO not sure where abouts Reno and Tseng landed, but he knew they were ahead of him.
Climbing through the window he stopped seeing Denzel curled up in his bed and his finger's brushed through the kid's hair. Perhaps he could get a couple hours of sleep in.
He set Cloud down on the couch and waved a hand in front of his face.
"I'm really sorry about that Cloud. But I meant the other part too. I'll take care of Denzel you just sort out in here okay." He tapped him on the side of the head.

Zack moved to the other reclining chair and flopped onto it slinging his arm over his eyes exhausted.
"Just a couple hours at least before I kill myself with lack of sleep." He murmured.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC V    

Back to top Go down

Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC V
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 15 of 15Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 13, 14, 15