FFVII Revelations
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Final Fantasy VII Role-Play Forum. Two Characters Per Person.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Cross the Line [M]

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Denzel
Third Class
Third Class
Denzel

Title : The Child Soldier

Cross the Line [M] Empty
PostSubject: Cross the Line [M]   Cross the Line [M] Icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2012 5:26 am

((Because Genesis felt left out the first time around...))

It had been two weeks since he had been back to Reno’s and Denzel just knew everyone was going to ask questions. A few of the regulars had called him to question if he was alright only for him to try to explain that he was on mission.

Normally his missions didn’t take him too far out but this time was different. Ever since that time with Zack and Reno he had been getting stronger, and had been pushed to the top of his rank. He was faster too, and it felt like the world had changed. There were whispers behind his back, ones he could hear, about how it was like the SOLDIERs of ShinRa had returned in him.

But that came with more responsibilities. He was in the WRO and he knew missions would be there, but to suddenly become a secondary leader? It felt like they were expecting him to be Cloud. Any attempted refusal ended with a guilt trip and when he did his hair would be ruffled (which sometimes he hated) and someone would say how much like Cloud he was becoming and that just like Cloud he would always do the right thing eventually.

It wouldn’t be so bad if he didn’t have to file a report. All the high ranks had offices to do his work in, and he didn’t even have a room. Reeve had been urging him to move into headquarters in the apartments given the added workload and that it always took a long time to get from his home in Edge to the WRO headquarters, and it was starting to become tempting, but could he move away from Cloud, Tifa, and Marlene?

They were his family and he still wasn’t an adult. Would he have to live a life of only seeing them when he was on leave?

He couldn’t express this to the others in the WRO, they were all older men and they would just laugh and tell him it was because he was in the army now.

Denzel was shaken out of his thoughts as his phone rang and he picked it up.

Seventh Heaven...

Is that you Cloud? Are you making sure I got back okay?

Finally he hit connect. “Hello?”

“Denzel! Will you be coming home soon?”

“Yeah Marlene, I’m back now, just got some stuff to do before heading home.”

“I’m happy, Tifa’s been worried about you.”

Tifa... not Cloud. Even if Cloud was worried Denzel was pretty sure he’d never say anything, and who was he to hope? Cloud didn’t call anyone so who was he that Cloud would call him?

I thought I was family, maybe even his son. Is Cloud even proud of me?

“Tell her I’ll be home late tonight, I’ve gotta get work done.”

“Okay! We missed you Denzel.”

“Missed you guys too,” he said his goodbyes and then switched off the phone, collapsing into his usual seat. Could he really move to headquarters? He had started this all so people didn’t have to be hurt and so he could protect them like Cloud. He hadn’t thought someone would come and tell him that the lifestream had chosen him to be the next hero, Cloud’s replacement, or that he would receive the same cells as Zack and Cloud.

Of course he never thought he’d meet a man who wasn’t afraid Cloud would kill him for introducing him to sex.

Two weeks in tents full of sweaty naked men with no privacy. Denzel was pretty sure he was going to die if he didn’t get some soon.

Later... maybe Reno would have time or Zack, he just needed something. Accepting the loss he pulled the file out of his bag and started to work on the report. Long ago he hated being a kid, now he hated being an adult.
Back to top Go down
Genesis
ShinRa Captain
ShinRa Captain
Genesis

Cross the Line [M] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cross the Line [M]   Cross the Line [M] Icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2012 5:33 am

Genesis rushed into the bar and a smirk played across his lips when he walked upstairs to the extra room on top of the bar. "Well hello sexy," he said with a little smirk as he hopped onto the bed and then pressed his lips up against Reno's. He smirked, "So what about it, do we have a player for our little game," Genesis purred, his hands wandering down to grab Reno's ass. "Or am I going to need to call Seph and ask him to help us out?"

Gen and Reno were the type of couple who would try anything, and Genesis had been dying to do a threesome. Of course Reno easily agreed, the only factor was finding someone who was willing.
Back to top Go down
http://myjunkis-you.tumblr.com
Reno Nevada
First Class
First Class
Reno Nevada

Cross the Line [M] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cross the Line [M]   Cross the Line [M] Icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2012 5:56 am

Reno groaned softly as Genesis landed on top of him, kissing back tiredly. "I was sleeping, yo," he muttered, forcing himself up carefully, unable to not give a small smile at the ever-energetic redhead. "Yes, I have someone in mind, he should be back in town today, and with luck in the bar before the end of the day," he chuckled, pulling him into a gentle kiss. "You're not calling Mr Stabby and I'm not sleeping with him, even if you pay me."

He carefully pushed him to one side and slipped out of bed, grabbing his pants and pulling them on before Genesis got ideas. He shrugged a shirt on but didn't do it up, leaving his hair loose as he padded down to the bar, knowing his lover would follow. Once he was in the bar he would be perky, whether he felt like it or not.

His eyes set on a familiar mop of brown hair and he grinned. "Now, I was thinking you'd be here tonight - seems like you've missed this place enough to make it for lunch, huh?" He stepped behind the bar, leaning on it next to Denzel. "Hey sexy, how's things treating you?"
Back to top Go down
Denzel
Third Class
Third Class
Denzel

Cross the Line [M] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cross the Line [M]   Cross the Line [M] Icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2012 6:11 am

"Work," Denzel said as he lifted up a file and turned back to Reno. No matter what he couldn't forget the pleasure he had felt that night, and his newfound interest had meant many other nights as well. He stared down at the mostly blank page and tapped his pen against it. He didn't want to go back home with this undone because he knew if he did it would never be done, or he'd be downstairs in the bar most the night trying to get it done after what would likely be twenty questions.

They were his family and he loved him, and that was what was making this decision so hard. "Reeve thinks I should move into the apartments in headquarters like most of the other members."

Was this what it would have been like if he joined earlier, if Reeve let him? Would he have left his family so much sooner?
Back to top Go down
Genesis
ShinRa Captain
ShinRa Captain
Genesis

Cross the Line [M] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cross the Line [M]   Cross the Line [M] Icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2012 6:20 am

"So this must be the one you were talking about," Genesis said as appeared behind Reno and grabbed his lover's ass and gave it a squeeze. He eyed Denzel curiously, this could definitely be interesting - especially with what Reno had told him of his last time with Denzel. He was impressed, so maybe he wouldn't have to give 'Mr. Pointy' a call after all.

"I think he'll do, babe," Genesis said as he ran a hand through his auburn hair.
Back to top Go down
Reno Nevada
First Class
First Class
Reno Nevada

Cross the Line [M] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cross the Line [M]   Cross the Line [M] Icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2012 6:25 am

"You're so unbelievably unsubtle," Reno retorted, rolling his eyes and jabbing him lightly with his elbow. "And that's something coming from me. Go get a drink a minute, ok?"

He ushered him off and turned to Denzel with a chuckle. "I know, you say it every time - how do I put up with him sometimes? I don't know, I just don't know..." He turned to the fridge and pulled over the glass door, eyeing the contents and grabbing two beers, opening them and handing one to Denzel.

"The real question is whether being there would make any difference to how you do your job," Reno began, going back to Denzel's statement about Reeve. "If the answer is yes and that it'd be a benefit then you make the move. If you think that no, being able to get away for a while is better for you... then you don't move. Just because they happen to be your boss it doesn't mean they rule your life. Trust me on that one, it's the only thing that kept me sane while working for Tseng all that time. I'd follow orders... until they started to be about my personal life."
Back to top Go down
Denzel
Third Class
Third Class
Denzel

Cross the Line [M] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cross the Line [M]   Cross the Line [M] Icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2012 6:48 am

Denzel nodded slightly in response. Would it change how he would do his job? He took a gulp from the beer as he thought for a minute. If he had his own room he wouldn't have to worry about keeping Marlene up or waking her when he came in late, wouldn't have to worry about doing his work down in the bar and keep Tifa from cleaning it.

He looked down for a moment, never a good one at balancing things. There would be no daily commute either from Edge to the WRO Headquarters, and he could still be here. This was where everyone went for drinks.

"I told Reeve I'd think about it," slowly he looked up and eyed the spot Genesis had vacated. "I'll do for what Reno?"
Back to top Go down
Genesis
ShinRa Captain
ShinRa Captain
Genesis

Cross the Line [M] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cross the Line [M]   Cross the Line [M] Icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2012 6:57 am

Genesis grabbed himself a drink and handed Reno one. "Here you go, Reno, figured I'd grab one for you," he said softly and then also handed a third drink to Denzel.

He turned to Reno, "So you ask him yet?" He asked, he knew he was being annoying - but honestly that's why he did it. He knew that in the end Reno loved him for it.
Back to top Go down
Reno Nevada
First Class
First Class
Reno Nevada

Cross the Line [M] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cross the Line [M]   Cross the Line [M] Icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2012 7:03 am

"Worst comes to worst you can move in here, though I can't guarantee you'll ever get to work," Reno grinned, teasing him. He leant over the bar and kissed him lightly. "It's good to have you back though, Denz, seriously."

He looked at Gen and gave an exasperated sigh, looking to Denzel again with a guilty expression. "I have a partner who is a horny bastard," he said with a dramatic gesture of the hand to Genesis. "He's been looking to get a third into the bed for a while and I hate all his choices with a passion... So to shut him up I said I'd ask you because..." Reno broke into a grin. "Well, you know why, yo... So, feel free to say no - I will leash this'un up so he doesn't try to run off with you when my back is turned if you do."
Back to top Go down
Denzel
Third Class
Third Class
Denzel

Cross the Line [M] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cross the Line [M]   Cross the Line [M] Icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2012 7:16 am

Denzel returned the kiss gently at first and he grasped Reno's shirt collar before reluctantly pulling back. "Knowing you I probably wouldn't, but with any luck Reeve would think it's because Cloud and Tifa locked me up."

He had to quit being a kid, he had adult responsibilities now, a job to do. As Reno explained the problem a slight frown creased his face. Well this was exactly what he wanted, especially after a long mission and it had been since before the mission he got any. It was enough to drive any teenage boy insane, but for one who had been introduced to sex in such an amazing way followed by an unquenchable hunger for it it was just too much.

"So you thought of me because I've done it before?" His face stayed straight for a moment before he failed and a smile broke. "You're seriously actually bothering to ask? If I don't get some tonight I'm scared to go home."

Reaching down he closed the file, stuffing it back in his bag before picking up his weapon pack along with the bag on the ground. There was no way he was going to leave that there. Someone would probably try to bet both in a gamble, he was pretty sure many weapons left carelessly were lost that way.
Back to top Go down
Genesis
ShinRa Captain
ShinRa Captain
Genesis

Cross the Line [M] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cross the Line [M]   Cross the Line [M] Icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2012 7:24 am

Genesis grins at Reno, "I suppose that settles it," he purred as he wrapped an arm around Reno's waist. He pulled Reno upstairs, and Denzel followed them to the room. At least now he was finally going to get what he wanted.
Back to top Go down
Reno Nevada
First Class
First Class
Reno Nevada

Cross the Line [M] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cross the Line [M]   Cross the Line [M] Icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2012 7:29 am

"Oh, I'm sorry... I forgot I was meant to take the caveman approach: smack you over the head and drag you upstairs by the hair," Reno teased as they were led upstairs. "Of course I'm going to ask - you've got a right to decide if I'm going to keep you up all night or not."

He caught Denzel's hand in his own, giving him a smile. "I don't think I got around to introducing you two. Denz, this is Genesis... he's clinically insane. Gen, this is Denzel... He's... one damn fine piece of ass."

He stuck his tongue out at Denz for reducing his introduction into an advertisement for meat, letting him know he was only joking with him and that taking offence wasn't necessary.

"Gen, love, stop pulling me - anyone would think you hadn't had sex for months."
Back to top Go down
Denzel
Third Class
Third Class
Denzel

Cross the Line [M] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cross the Line [M]   Cross the Line [M] Icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2012 7:51 am

There was a raised eyebrow in response to that as Denzel followed them. He knew Reno wouldn't smack him, no, he wouldn't dare to. He shouldered the weapon pack back onto his shoulder as he followed them and shot Reno a look.

"Um... yeah... hi," Denzel said as his gaze shifted away from Reno for a moment. "Nice to know what I'm summed up as," well it was better than insane and he was probably putting off a 'come here I'm easy' air since he had agreed so quickly. He was desperate and a part of him knew he probably wasn't going to be taking the train home tonight. It wouldn't be worth it just to stumble into his bed probably without undressing and crash out until his alarm rang at some godawful time. Maybe it would just be better to move into the apartments in headquarters.

"He's probably had it more recently than me," Denzel muttered under his breath as he hurried back after the other two.

Back to top Go down
Genesis
ShinRa Captain
ShinRa Captain
Genesis

Cross the Line [M] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cross the Line [M]   Cross the Line [M] Icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2012 7:59 am

There was a look shot directly at Reno in response to that comment. He knew that Reno didn't really mean it, plus, he knew that even though Reno wasn't exactly loyal while he was gone, he still knew Reno did actually love him.

"Hey," Genesis said with a friendly smile. "Don't listen to him, I'm not that crazy," He said with a smile.

The three were upstairs and Genesis sat on the bed next to Reno and looking over at Denzel.
Back to top Go down
Reno Nevada
First Class
First Class
Reno Nevada

Cross the Line [M] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cross the Line [M]   Cross the Line [M] Icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2012 9:06 am

"Oh come on, Denz, what am I meant to say about you?" He chuckled. "Half of what I know about you is better not said, and you know it. So I'll just compliment you in my own way and kiss you when I regain my own momentum."

He leant into Genesis as they sat on the bed, resting his head on his shoulder with a smile. "No, he's not that crazy... just a little. Though anyone who wakes me up has to be bonkers." He leaned up and kissed him on the cheek. "He's lucky I love him."

He held his hand out to Denzel with a smile. "Come here you - I've missed you."
Back to top Go down
Denzel
Third Class
Third Class
Denzel

Cross the Line [M] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cross the Line [M]   Cross the Line [M] Icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2012 9:22 am

Denzel smiled towards Reno and stepped over, straddling his lap. Fingers moved through the red hair as he reached over and claimed Genesis' lips, His hand gripped his jacket, his tongue moving out to trace over his lips. Sliding his hand down he stroked Reno through his pants before pulling back from Genesis slightly.

"Introductions are useless when I haven't been laid since I left."

Denzel reached up and removed the weapon pack from his back, followed by the bag. He was tired or waiting, he wanted this now.
Back to top Go down
Genesis
ShinRa Captain
ShinRa Captain
Genesis

Cross the Line [M] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cross the Line [M]   Cross the Line [M] Icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2012 9:33 am

Genesis returned Denzel's kiss hungrily, allowing his tongue entry, then he goes over and begins to lick and nip at Reno's neck. He purred as he began to stroke Denzel's hard on and then slowly began to stroke Reno's.
Back to top Go down
Reno Nevada
First Class
First Class
Reno Nevada

Cross the Line [M] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cross the Line [M]   Cross the Line [M] Icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2012 9:49 am

"Just thought it would be polite if everyone knew each other," Reno purred, his hand going to the back of Gen's neck and holding him against his neck. He pressed up into the touch with a happy groan, not surprised at how quickly his body reacted to them both.

"How about we get further onto the bed?" He suggested, pulling Denzel into a soft kiss. "It'll be much easier for the writhing."
Back to top Go down
Denzel
Third Class
Third Class
Denzel

Cross the Line [M] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cross the Line [M]   Cross the Line [M] Icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2012 11:29 am

Did polite even have any sway on this? It really didn't matter, he would do whatever he had to to get what he needed. He kissed Reno back as soon as he felt it and placed his hands down for a moment before pulling away. "Sure thing," Denzel said as he pulled back enough and made it closer to the middle of the bed. Reaching down the combat boots were pulled off followed by the uniform jacket, leaving him in a worn t-shirt and fatigue pants. He had showered back at base but that was about as far as he had gotten.

Work could be dealt with later, after he got what he needed.

It didn't matter to him that he didn't do this with someone who loved him, it was just sex, and that was all he needed right now. Relationships could be worried about later, after he settled in more to the job.
Back to top Go down
Genesis
ShinRa Captain
ShinRa Captain
Genesis

Cross the Line [M] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cross the Line [M]   Cross the Line [M] Icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2012 11:18 pm

Of course Reno was trying to be the polite one here, at least with Denzel that was. Genesis was aware that his lover was rarely ever the polite one when it came to sex, granted maybe that was just with him, since they had sex so incredibly often. "Perfect," Genesis purred as he climbed up close to Reno and threw his red leather coat off and onto the floor. He reached forward and pressed his lips firmly against Denzel's, sliding his tongue into the younger boy's mouth and forcing him close against him. He'd give Reno what he wanted in just a few short minutes.

It looked like this was going to be exactly what he had been wanting.

Genesis always figured that there was a lot to say about his relationship with Reno by looking at their sex life, before being together they both were complete sluts, and they did whatever the hell they wanted. Now, together they still do whatever the hell they want - they just aren't excluding each other.

Back to top Go down
Reno Nevada
First Class
First Class
Reno Nevada

Cross the Line [M] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cross the Line [M]   Cross the Line [M] Icon_minitimeWed Mar 21, 2012 12:43 am

Reno ran his hand up Gen's back, silently watching them - he knew that his turn would come, that his partner just needed to get a feel for the new accompaniment before he was contented to spread the affection between the two of them.

He wouldn't lie that Gen's proposal when he arrived back hadn't irked him - it was why he insisted on choosing the third, so it was someone he trusted wasn't about to grab the natural redhead and drag him off (which several of Gen's own suggestions would have likely tried). Denzel wanted little more than a stress relief, something to help him wind down at the end of the day because he had more important things to worry about without adding worrying about someone else into the equation.

"Give Denzel a moment to catch his breath," he chuckled after Gen had relentlessly kissed him for several minutes.
Back to top Go down
Denzel
Third Class
Third Class
Denzel

Cross the Line [M] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cross the Line [M]   Cross the Line [M] Icon_minitimeWed Mar 21, 2012 1:51 am

Denzel easily parted his lips, familiar with what Genesis was after. One hand went up and held him close, releasing him slightly as soon as he heard Reno. It hadn't taken much to make his pants painfully tight, maybe it was just because it had been a very long two weeks with no release whatsoever. He needed this but he knew that he had to wait. Genesis and Reno probably weren't as desperate as he was.

Finally he put his hand up to motion Genesis towards Reno so that he could get his shirt off.
Back to top Go down
Genesis
ShinRa Captain
ShinRa Captain
Genesis

Cross the Line [M] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cross the Line [M]   Cross the Line [M] Icon_minitimeWed Mar 21, 2012 6:50 am

Genesis smirked as he felt Reno's hand slinking up his back, after he left Denzel's side he moved over and sat against Reno, his lips pressed against his lover's sliding a hand underneath the pants that he was wearing, beginning to slowly pull them down with a purr.
Back to top Go down
Reno Nevada
First Class
First Class
Reno Nevada

Cross the Line [M] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cross the Line [M]   Cross the Line [M] Icon_minitimeWed Mar 21, 2012 9:40 am

Reno kissed back as he leant back on his elbows and lifted his hips, allowing Gen to pull his pants off in one swift movement. He sat up again discarding the shirt he'd never gotten around to buttoning up, lounging on the bed naked and semi-hard already - it was difficult not to be.

He leant over to Denzel, kissing him as his shirt was dropped aside, his hand trailing over his chest with a purr, getting himself reacquainted with the feel of him under his finger tips. He's missed Denzel being around the bar, and definitely missed him in his bed.
Back to top Go down
Denzel
Third Class
Third Class
Denzel

Cross the Line [M] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cross the Line [M]   Cross the Line [M] Icon_minitimeWed Mar 21, 2012 7:22 pm

Denzel pressed back into the kiss, lips parted slightly as fingers buried in the red hair. The kisses were slow, and something he had most certainly missed over the past few weeks. Sometimes the missions were enough to drive him insane without some sort of release, the fighting helped but now there were other duties. He felt the strokes over his chest and he reached over for Genesis, aching to touch him.

The release was all that mattered right now, the pleasure that he knew they would give him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Cross the Line [M] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cross the Line [M]   Cross the Line [M] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Cross the Line [M]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
FFVII Revelations :: AU RP Forum :: Yaoi AU Archive-
Jump to:  
Switch Accounts

Username: