FFVII Revelations
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Final Fantasy VII Role-Play Forum. Two Characters Per Person.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Divine Brotherhood of the Sacred Jenova [M]

Go down 
+4
Kadaj
Loz
Yazoo
Sephiroth
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Denzel
Third Class
Third Class
Denzel

Title : The Child Soldier

The Divine Brotherhood of the Sacred Jenova [M] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Divine Brotherhood of the Sacred Jenova [M]   The Divine Brotherhood of the Sacred Jenova [M] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 16, 2012 7:31 am

Finally he was free. Denzel sat up and threw his legs over to the side of the bed. Grabbing the thin weapon back he threw it over his shoulder and hurried down the steps. Peeking around the corner Denzel gave a sigh of relief when he saw Tifa wasn't there either. Seeing his phone he grabbed it from the counter and sent a message to the same person he was sneaking out to meet. With a sigh of relief he hit send and then hurried towards the door, grabbing his book off the counter before he headed out. If he had to wait long he might as well get something done.

Between his job and everything else school was nothing more than a nuisance, why did he need it anyways? Seriously, why did he need education to fight? And it wasn't things like battle strategies either, it was all sorts of other crap he never used in his life.

Without a word Denzel shut the door behind him and hurried towards the meeting place just down the street from Seventh Heaven. Now he just had to wait.
Back to top Go down
Loz
Shinra Janitor
Shinra Janitor
Loz

PostSubject: Re: The Divine Brotherhood of the Sacred Jenova [M]   The Divine Brotherhood of the Sacred Jenova [M] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 16, 2012 7:32 am

Loz was flanked on the other side of Gensis, walking and letting Yazoo set the pace. It did well for him as he turned his face to hide the disgust on his face as his younger brother flirted. Yes it was how Yazoo spread the word, by spreading his legs, but that dd not mean Loz had to like or agree with it.

It did not help that Loz's face always showed what he was thinking. Yazoo full well knew this which is why the longer haired brother kept the attention on himself instead of letting people look to close at Loz
Back to top Go down
Genesis
ShinRa Captain
ShinRa Captain
Genesis

PostSubject: Re: The Divine Brotherhood of the Sacred Jenova [M]   The Divine Brotherhood of the Sacred Jenova [M] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 16, 2012 7:34 am

"Of course." Genesis purred as he took Yazoo's arm. "Let's go then."

He followed Yazoo off the the temple, his hand on Yazoo's arm.
Back to top Go down
http://myjunkis-you.tumblr.com
Yazoo
ShinRa Cadet
ShinRa Cadet
Yazoo

PostSubject: Re: The Divine Brotherhood of the Sacred Jenova [M]   The Divine Brotherhood of the Sacred Jenova [M] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 16, 2012 7:40 am

Yazoo rolled his eyes at Loz's expression and lead the pair of them back to the Temple. "It's warm and quiet in here." he said softly to Gen, purring seductively in his ear as they walked up the steps and inside.

"Brother, we're back." He called out for Seph his hand trailing down Gen's chest with a purr. "I'm Yazoo, this is my brother Loz." He said with a coy smile. "And you are?"
Back to top Go down
Kadaj
Third Class
Third Class
Kadaj

PostSubject: Re: The Divine Brotherhood of the Sacred Jenova [M]   The Divine Brotherhood of the Sacred Jenova [M] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 16, 2012 7:42 am

Kadaj retrieve the phone from his pocket as it sounded the message, flicking it open and reading it with a smile. Things were going to plan, and Mother would be most pleased.

His lightly brushed his hair from his eyes as he turned down the small back alley that served as a shortcut to the regular meeting place, idly wondering why he was happy to seeing Denzel again. It extended to more than just a pleasure at serving Jenova, a feeling he tried to bury when he was away from the boy so it didn't complicate matters.

He stepped out of the alley and head down the street, pausing on the corner and looking around to see if Denzel was already inside the cafe.
Back to top Go down
Genesis
ShinRa Captain
ShinRa Captain
Genesis

PostSubject: Re: The Divine Brotherhood of the Sacred Jenova [M]   The Divine Brotherhood of the Sacred Jenova [M] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 16, 2012 7:46 am

Genesis smirked as he followed Yazoo inside of the temple, followed by the big lug. "Well, sounds nice," he said seductively, purring as he stroked Yazoo's chest seductively.

He smirked at Yazoo, "Pleasure to finally be acquainted with you... Yazoo," he said as a hand wandered over to where Yazoo's cock was and stroked it, "I'm Genesis."
Back to top Go down
Denzel
Third Class
Third Class
Denzel

PostSubject: Re: The Divine Brotherhood of the Sacred Jenova [M]   The Divine Brotherhood of the Sacred Jenova [M] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 16, 2012 7:49 am

Denzel had collapsed into the chair, his head tilted back as he waited as patiently as he could. It wasn't a bad place, sure, certainly nicer than many of the other places that they could meet in Midgar. Dropping the weapon pack his eyes opened and cracked open the book that he had brought, supporting the book in one hand as he switched to the chapter he was last at.

History of ShinRa Military, basic history the WRO expected him to know, for no other reason than to know things that ShinRa had screwed up with. The title on the page twisted his stomach. It wasn't that he had a problem with reactors but it was because of a reactor that he was orphaned in the first place. Fingers buried in his hair and the blue eyes shut as a sigh escaped. His life wasn't that bad, he had a job, a family that cared about him, and also him...

Lifting his head he glanced over. What's taking him?
Back to top Go down
Kadaj
Third Class
Third Class
Kadaj

PostSubject: Re: The Divine Brotherhood of the Sacred Jenova [M]   The Divine Brotherhood of the Sacred Jenova [M] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 16, 2012 7:58 am

He spotted the back of Denzel's head inside and gave a glimmer of a smile, walking in and ignoring any glances he got from people who quikcly shook their heads and assumed they had to be wrong because "those bastard brothers" were never out of their leather.

"Long day already?" Kadaj purred from behind him as Denzel sighed, hand hand lightly brushing through the thick brown hair as he took the seat next to him. "I apologise that I'm late - my brother held me up for a few short moments."

He pulled over the menu from the center of the table, idly looking over it before looking up at him again. "Would you like to stay here, or would you prefer we went somewhere more... private?"
Back to top Go down
Denzel
Third Class
Third Class
Denzel

PostSubject: Re: The Divine Brotherhood of the Sacred Jenova [M]   The Divine Brotherhood of the Sacred Jenova [M] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 16, 2012 8:18 am

Denzel leaned back into the touch and a brief smile touched his lips. "Fuck yes," he said and a groan escaped. "When I'm not working I have to study. What does science have to do with fighting?"

He shook his head and leaned forward. Shoulders rolled and his body stretched slightly, leaning against the table. "Ah, it's nothing. I have to sneak out half the time you know that," Denzel reached over and placed a hand on Kadaj's arm. "But it's all better now," he gave a smile in response.

Glancing over his gaze flickered towards Kadaj. "Sure, let's get out of here."
Back to top Go down
Loz
Shinra Janitor
Shinra Janitor
Loz

PostSubject: Re: The Divine Brotherhood of the Sacred Jenova [M]   The Divine Brotherhood of the Sacred Jenova [M] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 16, 2012 1:56 pm

Having no patents, or wanting to see where things would end up between the other two Loz moved forward, "I'll get Brother Sephiroth." giving a quick, warning glance to Yazoo he set off to seek their pope.

"you know why he's like when in meditation. He could be hours at his prayers and not here a thing" with that Loz moved into the inner part of the dweling that Mother gave them.

After a quick sharp knock on Sephiroth's door Loz calle to him "Eldest Brother, Yazoo and I brought someone who wishes to join us for you to induct in." with a little mutter under his breath about the sooner so Yazoo could sleep with him....

Back to top Go down
Zack
Calamity
Calamity
Zack

PostSubject: Re: The Divine Brotherhood of the Sacred Jenova [M]   The Divine Brotherhood of the Sacred Jenova [M] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 16, 2012 4:23 pm

Zack was just on his way to the fruit stalls to top up on his fruit and vegetables for the week.
He didn't know who it was, but someone brushed past him quickly before he could take notice.
Then he realized in his hand was a flyer.

It was an advertisement for Jenova's Witness.
"Really?"
He let out a breath. He wasn't really the religious type.
Though he did go to church on occasion.
Namely for a cute brunette who he was still trying to get to first base with.

Zack read the flyer over, there were several positions going within the church too.
Paying positions. He did need a second job.
He raised a brow seeing the line of text at the bottom.

"Alter boys needed."

[Lol just had to...]
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Ancient / Cetra
Ancient / Cetra
Sephiroth

Title : One-Winged Angel

PostSubject: Re: The Divine Brotherhood of the Sacred Jenova [M]   The Divine Brotherhood of the Sacred Jenova [M] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 16, 2012 6:52 pm

Sephiroth heard the knock however knew he could not dismiss it, not this time, no matter that it was disturbing his time to revel in Mother's love. Loz... however it seemed that he brought good news. A smirk flickered over his features and slowly he stood, turning towards the door. When he opened it a look of accomplishment crossed his face.

"You have done well brother," Sephiroth said as he stepped forward and placed a hand on Loz's shoulder. "When the Chosen Day comes Mother shall surely reward you."
Back to top Go down
Yazoo
ShinRa Cadet
ShinRa Cadet
Yazoo

PostSubject: Re: The Divine Brotherhood of the Sacred Jenova [M]   The Divine Brotherhood of the Sacred Jenova [M] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 17, 2012 2:28 am

Yazoo chuckled softly as Gen's hand wandered a bit. "Not a shy one are you?" He purred, pressing closer to the red head. "That's very good to know. Brother will be pleased." He purred, leaning in to kiss Genesis hard and deeply, wrapping his arms around the man's waist so he couldn't escape when Seph showed up. He'd learnt over time that most of his toys ran away when they saw Seph and realized just what they were in for and where they were.
Back to top Go down
Loz
Shinra Janitor
Shinra Janitor
Loz

PostSubject: Re: The Divine Brotherhood of the Sacred Jenova [M]   The Divine Brotherhood of the Sacred Jenova [M] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 17, 2012 2:28 am

Loz bowed as he moved instep with Sephiroth, "I do not need a reward, unless Mother sees fit. All I need is her love and the love I have for Her" though the praise from the Eldest Brother made him shine a little. It was not often the brute did well enough to get words like that from their Pope. Normally only after a 'clean up' or 'lesson teaching' did he hear things like that. this truly was Loz's lucky day.

Loz took a half a step lead to guide Sephiroth to Yazoo and Genesis. As they reached it Loz opened the door and bowed again letting Sephiroth enter in all the grander he normally did.
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Ancient / Cetra
Ancient / Cetra
Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: The Divine Brotherhood of the Sacred Jenova [M]   The Divine Brotherhood of the Sacred Jenova [M] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 17, 2012 4:05 am

Sephiroth walked past Loz without a word as he stepped into a room, and sudden smirk there. "Well it seems indeed that Mother can make anyone accept her love," Sephiroth said as his gaze flickered towards them. Indeed it was a very good day.

As he stepped in his hair shifted slightly with each movement.

"You have done well Yazoo. You have brought mother her first new son," his eyes locked on Genesis. "You shall show him Mother's love, yes?"
Back to top Go down
Genesis
ShinRa Captain
ShinRa Captain
Genesis

PostSubject: Re: The Divine Brotherhood of the Sacred Jenova [M]   The Divine Brotherhood of the Sacred Jenova [M] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 17, 2012 4:35 am

An almost evil smirk grew upon Genesis' face. "Of course not." He purred, feeling his hard on grow as Yazoo pressed his body up against his. Genesis wasn't sure who this 'brother' was, but he really didn't care all that much at this point. Yazoo... he felt like Sephiroth, looked and felt so much like him, but that was when he heard the familiar voice.

He pulled away from the kiss, "Shit. Seph?"
Back to top Go down
Kadaj
Third Class
Third Class
Kadaj

PostSubject: Re: The Divine Brotherhood of the Sacred Jenova [M]   The Divine Brotherhood of the Sacred Jenova [M] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 17, 2012 5:22 am

They had walked a way from the cafe in silence when Kadaj finally spoke. "Knowledge is the path to all things," he said softly. "While something may not seem to be relevant to the journey we are planning to take in life... eventually everything is relevant, and we mourn that which we ignored in the past."

His head bowed a little with a smile, his arm lightly slipping through Denzel's as they head to a more secluded area of the town. "Then again, I don't like science either - so I'm the last to lecture you."

The park wasn't far from where they were, the green grass and lucious trees were just the place to help reel Denzel into the fold.
Back to top Go down
Denzel
Third Class
Third Class
Denzel

PostSubject: Re: The Divine Brotherhood of the Sacred Jenova [M]   The Divine Brotherhood of the Sacred Jenova [M] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 17, 2012 8:01 am

Denzel turned back and shot him a small smile. He had to remember to do that more. His mother had always told him that no life was worth living without smiles. "Yeah, I get history. We need to make sure we don't repeat the mistakes of the past, that's how we learn," he frowned for a moment and then it disappeared as soon as Kadaj grabbed his arm.

"I've missed you 'daj," he said as he reached over and placed a hand on Kadaj's shoulder. "Let's go. I still have work in the morning so we might as well enjoy it now."
Back to top Go down
Kadaj
Third Class
Third Class
Kadaj

PostSubject: Re: The Divine Brotherhood of the Sacred Jenova [M]   The Divine Brotherhood of the Sacred Jenova [M] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 17, 2012 8:18 am

Kadaj led him into the heart of the park, slipping his arm out of Denzel's only when they reached the apple tree and he sank to the ground underneath it, leaning against the thick trunk with a soft, but happy, sigh.

"I didn't mean to stay away so long," he admitted, looking up at Denzel with a very faint blush, feeling a little guilty for neglecting him for as long as he had, but also needing the boy to want to see him to know that he was getting where he needed to be. "I promise to never be apart from you as long again."

Kadaj gently patted the grass next to him, inviting Denzel to sit. "It always seems that work wants to keep us away from the things we love," he mused, mostly to himself.
Back to top Go down
Denzel
Third Class
Third Class
Denzel

PostSubject: Re: The Divine Brotherhood of the Sacred Jenova [M]   The Divine Brotherhood of the Sacred Jenova [M] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 17, 2012 8:44 am

The weapon pack was dropped on the ground and leaned back, his eyes shut. It felt good to just relax outside with Kadaj. Somehow everything seemed easier around him. He was just Denzel, not 'Cloud's kid'. He could just be himself without having to worry about anything else. "It's okay," he said as he reached over for Kadaj's hand. It was nice to get to relax without having to worry about tedious guard duty and training.

"We'll find some way to be together, I promise you," he said as he turned back towards Kadaj. "I'm getting stronger every day and soon I'll be able to stand up to anyone that wants to keep us apart."

A smile appeared as his fingers slid through Kadaj's.
Back to top Go down
Kadaj
Third Class
Third Class
Kadaj

PostSubject: Re: The Divine Brotherhood of the Sacred Jenova [M]   The Divine Brotherhood of the Sacred Jenova [M] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 17, 2012 9:29 am

Kadaj lightly rest his head on Denzel's shoulder, squeezing his hand gently. He was far too fond of him, but Mother hadn't reprimanded him for their relationship - it had to mean that She approved. After all, with their love he could bring Denzel to see and feel the warmth of Her love also.

"I wish I could take you away from here... away from the people who would separate us," he sighed quietly, nuzzling his shoulder. "One day... one day it will be just you and I... Until then we must steal these moments where we can."

Yazoo was the one who seduced potential followers, that was his position within the Divine Order, and so it still confused him that Mother had wanted him to take this teen for himself, to make amends with him for his part in the boy's past and to bring him to Her as a willing disciple.

He leaned up and brushed his lips over Denzel's cheek, his forehead lightly resting against the side of Denzel's head.
Back to top Go down
Yazoo
ShinRa Cadet
ShinRa Cadet
Yazoo

PostSubject: Re: The Divine Brotherhood of the Sacred Jenova [M]   The Divine Brotherhood of the Sacred Jenova [M] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 17, 2012 9:53 am

Yazoo kept his arms around Genesis as he turned and smiled evilly at Sephiroth. "Thank you, brother. I always do my best to please our Divine Mother." His hand slid down to Gen's ass groping it lightly. "Oh I'll definitely share her love with this one, you have my word."

The fact that Genesis seemed to know his brother by name just amused and intrigued him more, he'd find out later that was for sure. But for now, he had to turn this one to their side, Mother demanded it.
Back to top Go down
Denzel
Third Class
Third Class
Denzel

PostSubject: Re: The Divine Brotherhood of the Sacred Jenova [M]   The Divine Brotherhood of the Sacred Jenova [M] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 17, 2012 9:55 am

The warmth was comfortable, safe, and loving. It was what he had wanted for so long and he would never allow anyone to take Kadaj away from him. So much had been taken away, his mother, father, Mrs. Ruvi, Mr. Gaskin, so many others who had died or left him on the way. The lifestream would not be allowed to have him. He was stronger now and he would protect him.

"I promise you, as soon as I can live on my own we'll escape here," he reached around and wrapped an arm around Kadaj. He could fight for the planet, die for it, but he couldn't live on his own. The WRO paid him well enough but it would still be some time before he was old enough to live on his own. He was not an adult yet but even at only sixteen the WRO had finally allowed him to enter. He guessed it was because it was obvious that they could only throw the fights on Cloud for so long unless he had a good reason. "For now just being here is enough."

No one looked twice at him, and that was something Denzel was thankful for. The last thing he needed was for it to get to Cloud about Kadaj, even if it could eliminate one problem he had been having lately. A smile touched his lips as he felt the kiss and he wanted to pull Kadaj closer. No, they couldn't do that in a park, it was too open, and if they were caught...

Denzel instead turned back towards Kadaj and brushed his lips against Kadaj's. Lips parted slightly as he pressed against him. He reached up and cupped Kadaj's face lightly before tilting his head to rest it against Kadaj's. "I won't let anyone hurt you, ever."
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Ancient / Cetra
Ancient / Cetra
Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: The Divine Brotherhood of the Sacred Jenova [M]   The Divine Brotherhood of the Sacred Jenova [M] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 17, 2012 10:00 am

Sephiroth's gaze locked on Genesis for a moment. Yes, this was indeed a very good thing. Genesis was born of mother just as he. She would be glad that he would come with them to the Promised Land. "You may continue. Show him Mother's love, let him understand the true beauty of her love towards all her children. She will accept all, even this one, back into her fold."

Slowly he turned away and left the room. There was a meeting with a potential worker that he would have very soon. He needed to make a good impression. If they were to serve they would very soon be embrace in Mother's love, after all, he had his own work to do.
Back to top Go down
Genesis
ShinRa Captain
ShinRa Captain
Genesis

PostSubject: Re: The Divine Brotherhood of the Sacred Jenova [M]   The Divine Brotherhood of the Sacred Jenova [M] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 17, 2012 10:20 am

Genesis was surprised when suddenly he felt Yazoo's hand slide down to his ass, he let out a soft moan. Yazoo was really quite gorgeous, and his mind drifted away from Sephiroth in an instant. "Goddess, more," he growled to him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Divine Brotherhood of the Sacred Jenova [M]   The Divine Brotherhood of the Sacred Jenova [M] - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Divine Brotherhood of the Sacred Jenova [M]
Page 2 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
FFVII Revelations :: AU RP Forum :: Yaoi AU Archive-
Jump to:  
Switch Accounts

Username:

Password: