FFVII Revelations
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Final Fantasy VII Role-Play Forum. Two Characters Per Person.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Other Games

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Zack
Calamity
Calamity
Zack

Other Games Empty
PostSubject: Other Games   Other Games Icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2012 1:26 pm

To natter about our other favorite games... or upcoming games that we're looking forward to...

Like:

SOUTHPARK RPG ZOMG WANT!
I want manbearpig summon so awesome!

or Lollipop Chainsaw looooooks gooood ~<3

No I'm not on a wtf fix >.>
Back to top Go down
Tseng
ShinRa Captain
ShinRa Captain
Tseng

Other Games Empty
PostSubject: Re: Other Games   Other Games Icon_minitimeFri Mar 16, 2012 1:35 pm

I want my R2D2 kinect >.> it's still not out here but we're paying one off lawl!

waaant~
Back to top Go down
Zack
Calamity
Calamity
Zack

Other Games Empty
PostSubject: Re: Other Games   Other Games Icon_minitimeFri Mar 16, 2012 2:49 pm

yeah the Star Wars 360 isn't out here yet either so don't worry *pats*

not that I think I'll EVER end up getting one no matter how many times I try... shit just keeps popping up @_@

I think I'll get it before I leave the country then claim my tax back on it ^^
Back to top Go down
Loz
Shinra Janitor
Shinra Janitor
Loz

Other Games Empty
PostSubject: Re: Other Games   Other Games Icon_minitimeFri Mar 23, 2012 3:19 am

I am obsessed with Draw Something at the moment XD wife and I are totally like "OMG DRAWING 8D!" lol its pictnary for ipods/androids. omg so much fun!

and yes I got the R2D2 360. Never, EVER wanted an Xbox till I saw that one. then it was like "Fucking wannnnnnt WANNNNNNNNNT" so I reserved it XD I got to use my 5% as much as I can till they sell Dick Smith!
Back to top Go down

Other Games Empty
PostSubject: Re: Other Games   Other Games Icon_minitimeFri Mar 30, 2012 8:43 am

I am really excited about Dream Drop Distance. Oh. And the new dot.Hack//Versus game for the ps3. That looks really pretty.
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Ancient / Cetra
Ancient / Cetra
Sephiroth

Title : One-Winged Angel

Other Games Empty
PostSubject: Re: Other Games   Other Games Icon_minitimeFri Mar 30, 2012 8:44 am

*can't wait for Dream Drop Distance*
Back to top Go down

Other Games Empty
PostSubject: Other Games   Other Games Icon_minitimeFri Mar 30, 2012 9:42 am

< is gameless right now ps3 is now on the not working list Crying or Very sad Cloud Desperate
Back to top Go down

Other Games Empty
PostSubject: Re: Other Games   Other Games Icon_minitimeFri Mar 30, 2012 12:10 pm

T-T I would probably freak out if that was happening to me. I still haven't managed to finish XIII-2.
Back to top Go down
Zack
Calamity
Calamity
Zack

Other Games Empty
PostSubject: Re: Other Games   Other Games Icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2012 5:22 pm

I haven't finished the following:
FFXIII
FFXIII-2
Catherine
LA Noire
Dead Island
Mortal Kombat 9

Let alone the fact that I HAVEN'T even STARTED Syndicate

Everytime I go to try it's
a/ too late
b/ someone else wit using the TV...
c/ I just don't have the motivation to game.

btw Star Wars 360 DO NOT WANT

I was cool with it, it's awesome... but work's loop DVD of star wars music drove my ears to the point they were ringing and I nearly passed out at work. I've never experienced that nor do I want to ever again. I don't want to hear a light saber ever again T___T
Back to top Go down

Other Games Empty
PostSubject: Re: Other Games   Other Games Icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2012 7:46 am

I'm sorry Zack but that is hilarious.
Back to top Go down
Zack
Calamity
Calamity
Zack

Other Games Empty
PostSubject: Re: Other Games   Other Games Icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 9:11 pm

Yeah I was all geared for the 360 Star Wars Console... then work just had to ruin it for me.

It was wtf seriously My ears started ringing so loud it was like the fifth time in one shift I heard it and then I got this mad ass dizzy spell.
Had to use the counter for balance T_____T
So if I can get away with it I'll have 'other' music playing... ^^
Back to top Go down

Other Games Empty
PostSubject: Re: Other Games   Other Games Icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 7:47 am

Eh. Now that I think about it I still lack about 2o fragments in XIII-2. I want to see the secret ending so bad but I don't want to just go and youtube it or anything.
Back to top Go down
Zack
Calamity
Calamity
Zack

Other Games Empty
PostSubject: Re: Other Games   Other Games Icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 9:10 am

ooooooh secret ending <3<3

I wish I could actually play enough to get that far in games T_T

Seriously the last game I finished was Crisis Core, but I didn't get the 100% in the mission I just played for the sake of playing. That and I like hack slash and Zack is good for hack slash... ^^
But so is Afro Samurai... God I want that game back
Back to top Go down

Other Games Empty
PostSubject: Re: Other Games   Other Games Icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 11:20 am

Yeah. I still have to finish Crisis Core as well. I am soooo close to the 100% but just gathering up the materials needed to finish the freaking Minerva fight is a trial in and of itself because you can't skip the cutscene.

Though, I may do that once I finish XIII-2. I really miss that game. Those where good times.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Other Games Empty
PostSubject: Re: Other Games   Other Games Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Other Games
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
FFVII Revelations :: General Discussion :: Chocobo Nest-
Jump to:  
Switch Accounts

Username: