FFVII Revelations
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Final Fantasy VII Role-Play Forum. Two Characters Per Person.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Curious...

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
AuthorMessage
Denzel
Third Class
Third Class
Denzel

Title : The Child Soldier

Curious... - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Curious...   Curious... - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2012 9:02 am

Denzel had hoped the answer wouldn't be no, not when his body had desired this for so long. It felt like the first time in a while that he didn't have any lingering desire for more at the very moment. For so long he had been left unsatisfied, but he could always blame teen hormones. Suddenly a yawn escaped as he stretched his body slightly. He could feel the twinge in the muscles but he had felt worse. Besides he wanted it to stay, a reminder that it wasn't a dream. Briefly he wondered if he would get enough of the cells this way, if he didn't maybe he could convince Zack that several more treatments would be needed.

"Then what's the harm in it," Denzel said as he took another wing and began to eat it. Funny how he had forgotten how good some of the food taste after being victimized to the WRO food for so long. "If it won't hurt me for a good long while then there's no reason we shouldn't."
Back to top Go down
Zack
Calamity
Calamity
Zack

PostSubject: Re: Curious...   Curious... - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2012 8:41 pm

Zack caught the chicken wing and chomped down on it.
Food had never tasted so good, especially when one went years without eating cause they were a spirit.
The wing was gone in no time flat and he dropped the bones back on to the plate.

"Well you'd know more about this stuff than me." Zack shrugged.
Rubbing behind his neck. "I just know I was told to pass these cells on to Denzel."
Zack grinned. "I won't complain if we have a few more sessions, just to make sure it's all passed on okay."
Back to top Go down
Reno Nevada
First Class
First Class
Reno Nevada

PostSubject: Re: Curious...   Curious... - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2012 1:01 am

"No harm at all," Reno chuckled, continuing to work on the fries. "Heck, it's only if you keep at it over and over without really stopping for days that you might have problems, but usually everything goes back to normal and you're fine. It's like alcohol - too much at once and you're fucked. Have a couple of pints today and a couple of pints tomorrow and you're fine."

He grabbed another chocobo wing, shaking his head at Zack. "Well, I'm sure it might need a few more goes - after all, I have sort of interfered with it all, yo. Might have diluted things a little."

He smirked - he was sure everything worked out fine first time, but it didn't mean he wasn't going to play along.
Back to top Go down
Denzel
Third Class
Third Class
Denzel

Title : The Child Soldier

PostSubject: Re: Curious...   Curious... - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2012 1:26 am

Good, they weren't going to just leave him to his hand. Even if it was just an excuse it didn't matter, because after that Denzel was pretty sure he was going to lose it if it never happened again. It had felt good, and despite the soreness of his ass it didn't matter. Denzel hungrily at the chocobo wing and placed down the bone as he looked up.

"Maybe we should plan for the next treatment then," Denzel turned to look over at them.
Back to top Go down
Zack
Calamity
Calamity
Zack

PostSubject: Re: Curious...   Curious... - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2012 3:32 am

Zack nodded. "I've seen some cases of overdose who didn't even know how they were getting it."
He shook his head. "But they were truly addicted to the way they were getting it."
Zack cleared his throat thinking on the cases he'd been sent to investigate during his ShinRa days.
There had been some truly scary Mako infections back in those days.

"Well I guess I am staying here for the night... sooooo tomorrow?"
Zack grinned at Denzel. "Unless you're busy that is?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Curious...   Curious... - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Curious...
Page 6 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
FFVII Revelations :: AU RP Forum :: Yaoi AU Archive-
Jump to: