FFVII Revelations
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Final Fantasy VII Role-Play Forum. Two Characters Per Person.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

General Chat

Go down 
+10
Yazoo
Kadaj
Loz
Rufus
Genesis
Tseng
Zack
Denzel
Reno Nevada
Sephiroth
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24  Next
AuthorMessage
Kadaj
Third Class
Third Class
Kadaj

General Chat - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: General Chat   General Chat - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 03, 2012 5:56 am

The one at the bottom of the yaoi board still waiting for Reno's kinky lovings XDDD

Y'know, I'm going to go in the chat lmao, it would be easier XD <3
Back to top Go down
Kadaj
Third Class
Third Class
Kadaj

PostSubject: Re: General Chat   General Chat - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 03, 2012 10:16 am

Holy crap....

So I was compiling a list of Kadaj's traits that he got from Seph... and found out about "Final Fantasy VII Lateral Biography Turks -The Kids Are Alright-" .... I just... Wow. Where was this section of the article a month ago?!

His skill set is now:
- Can turn into a dark mist to infiltrate anywhere not airtight
- Can appear as a deceased individual, akin to Jenova's transformation power
- Can make people pass out [I have no idea how, he just... shook Tseng's hand and out like a light XD]
- Teleportation
- Immune to the attacks of firearms
- Can take away physical pain, and re-grant it
- Can summon shadow creepers
- Great physical strength
- Highly skilled swordsman with combat proficiency

Add that to the fact we've just given him wings and even MORE strength TOO lmfao XD

... I think Kadaj might now have more of an ability to God-mod and it be in character than Seph (but not as much as Jenova XD)

*pets her silver haired firecracker* I always said he was awesome... I just apparently didn't know HOW much so... XD
Back to top Go down
Cloud
Remnant
Remnant
Cloud

Title : The Hero

PostSubject: Re: General Chat   General Chat - Page 20 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 04, 2012 6:02 am

When in doubt, Omnislash. >:3
Back to top Go down
http://remembrance123.tumblr.com/WhereToFindMe
Sephiroth
Ancient / Cetra
Ancient / Cetra
Sephiroth

Title : One-Winged Angel

PostSubject: Re: General Chat   General Chat - Page 20 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 04, 2012 9:10 pm

And if that doesn't work, then we're dead.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: General Chat   General Chat - Page 20 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 04, 2012 11:44 pm

= =; Do you ever feel like people are plotting your demise? lol.
Back to top Go down
Zack
Calamity
Calamity
Zack

PostSubject: Re: General Chat   General Chat - Page 20 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 05, 2012 9:13 am

Jenova wrote:
= =; Do you ever feel like people are plotting your demise? lol.

:like:
Back to top Go down
Kadaj
Third Class
Third Class
Kadaj

PostSubject: Re: General Chat   General Chat - Page 20 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2012 5:20 am

Reading http://reasoningwithvampires.tumblr.com/

Went to the very first post and am reading onwards so I get it in almost chronological order. It is the MOST Twilight I have ever read in my life. I'm twitching at how bad it is and I'm only getting it in snippets - I would never survive the whole books... XDD!

Well... 11 pages down, 90 to go~
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Ancient / Cetra
Ancient / Cetra
Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: General Chat   General Chat - Page 20 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2012 5:35 am

Haha, do you have a death wish?
Back to top Go down
Kadaj
Third Class
Third Class
Kadaj

PostSubject: Re: General Chat   General Chat - Page 20 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2012 5:48 am

It would seem so XD Though I do have to admit that it's a fantastic tutorial on how to improve my writing! I'm a culprit of so many of the things that Meyer did that I frown upon, and I tend to not notice it when I write any more XD!http://reasoningwithvampires.tumblr.com/page/90
Back to top Go down
Zack
Calamity
Calamity
Zack

PostSubject: Re: General Chat   General Chat - Page 20 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2012 7:13 am

Just stop before you kill yourself... please T-T
Back to top Go down
Kadaj
Third Class
Third Class
Kadaj

PostSubject: Re: General Chat   General Chat - Page 20 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2012 7:21 am

But... but...

General Chat - Page 20 Tumblr_laepxcZ6iT1qd0quuo1_500

It's so worth it XDD
Back to top Go down
Kadaj
Third Class
Third Class
Kadaj

PostSubject: Re: General Chat   General Chat - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 09, 2012 3:03 am

Ooooh the weather outside is frightful...

No, seriously, it's freaking terrible >.o Last night was about 39mph winds, and tonight we're meant to hit 50mph.... Apparently meteorologists have NO idea why we're suddenly being battered to hell and back by these high winds -_-

All I know is that the eucalyptus tree, which is sturdy as hell, is almost bending... and... that's quite a feat oO

It was a complete pain in the rump with my internet all yesterday too. Turned it off in the end. Only had one cut out since I turned it back on *touching all the wood she can seee* so hopefully that'll continue... otherwise I'm going to be sat looking at a computer and going, "What is this for other than internet?" XDD
Back to top Go down
Zack
Calamity
Calamity
Zack

PostSubject: Re: General Chat   General Chat - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 09, 2012 6:40 pm

Spent most of this arvo doing a medication run around... due to the long weekend in Aus I wasn't able to see a proper doctor so I don't know if I will...
But I got my meds spent a good half an hour in the waiting room at AnE cause everywhere else was shut.
The hospital didn't have the inhaler I needed so tried three pharmacies to find them all shut.
So after two hours finally got back I just curled up with a cat and watched The Almighty Johnsons S2 on dvd...

I know I shoulda been drawing but my body temp just keeps dropping on me randomly.
Wish I knew why, but I'll see a doc after the long weekend if it's still happening... -.-

Bonus thing Con next weekend! ^^ You will so NOT see me. I hope I can pick up something cool.
Back to top Go down
Kadaj
Third Class
Third Class
Kadaj

PostSubject: Re: General Chat   General Chat - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 09, 2012 7:23 pm

No should have about the drawing *snuggles* I'd much rather you kept yourself warm and relaxed. Definitely should see a doc if it keeps happening over the weekend =(

Did you say anything to the doc in the A&E or..? I'm assuming not, so they didn't meddle with you getting the prescriptions you needed filled <3

Yay for Con though!
Back to top Go down
Zack
Calamity
Calamity
Zack

PostSubject: Re: General Chat   General Chat - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 09, 2012 9:05 pm

Yeah I didn't say anything to the doc... I know I should have but this is the second time I've tried to see a doctor and they've been indian male.
Not that I don't trust them... well actually I don't. Especially when I feel this issue is female related. I'd rather see a woman doctor.
I will hit the docs up on tues if it's still ongoing, places like medical centers probably won't be open on monday. Queen's birthday weekend here and all...

I'm okay atm, unable to sleep even though I've tried but got a kitty to keep me warm.
I've only had one drop in temp since the last post for about five mins, but it went away.

I was promised I'd get a cupcake tomorrow from Xen's hubby...
Weirdest freaken craving that's been bugging me all day today, after the run around I just wanted a cupcake but everywhere was shut T-T

I so hate my body right now...
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Ancient / Cetra
Ancient / Cetra
Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: General Chat   General Chat - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2012 10:13 am

Volunteering was a bust. After a few hours of work I entered yet another coughing fit asthma attack and ended up cursing my body. They sent me home which is understandable since I can't really work in that condition, and have spent most of the day sleeping. Exhaustion has been kicking my butt, probably worn out by all the coughing.
Back to top Go down
Zack
Calamity
Calamity
Zack

PostSubject: Re: General Chat   General Chat - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2012 10:24 am

Awwwwww *huggles tight* I hope you feel better soon sweetie!
Back to top Go down
Kadaj
Third Class
Third Class
Kadaj

PostSubject: Re: General Chat   General Chat - Page 20 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2012 4:30 am

I keep putting it off but I think I'll need to call my ISP tomorrow. I'm down to 1.69mbps now =/

I could LIVE with 6, I was coping with 5... the jump down to 3 was worrying... but ONE. ONE?! I'm surprised anything is ruddy loading >.o It didn't last time it dropped to this.
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Ancient / Cetra
Ancient / Cetra
Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: General Chat   General Chat - Page 20 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2012 4:34 am

Damn! How is that thing even working?
Back to top Go down
Kadaj
Third Class
Third Class
Kadaj

PostSubject: Re: General Chat   General Chat - Page 20 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2012 5:02 am

I decided to use the house phone to check the phone line - there was no dial tone. It took 2 more attempts for a dial tone to even turn up =| Now we're back to about 4mbps but that's still 11 less than the lowest we SHOULD be getting.

This is also the second time our phone line has been dead.

I'm understandably steaming =|
Back to top Go down
Zack
Calamity
Calamity
Zack

PostSubject: Re: General Chat   General Chat - Page 20 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2012 9:28 am

I bet you would be! Hell I would be too!
Back to top Go down
Kadaj
Third Class
Third Class
Kadaj

PostSubject: Re: General Chat   General Chat - Page 20 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2012 9:34 am

I talked to mum - apparently when she tried to use the phone at 6pm it was dead then too. so it was dead for about 7 hours =|
Back to top Go down
Zack
Calamity
Calamity
Zack

PostSubject: Re: General Chat   General Chat - Page 20 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2012 9:43 am

Have you looked at switching telephone companies... could be another provider in the area that is stronger than the one you have atm
Back to top Go down
Kadaj
Third Class
Third Class
Kadaj

PostSubject: Re: General Chat   General Chat - Page 20 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2012 9:51 am

Well it started with our old ISP so we changed in February... which went wrong several times but we're locked into a contract with them for at least another 12-14 months? Which is... a problem...

But I think the problem is with the physical phone cable. It's gotten worse the more rain and wind we've had, and it's all because the cable is through a tree because the jackass that owns it won't cut or trim it so it's not.

The only thing is figuring out how to make them test the line properly, or replace the darn cable without them coming out, "nothing happening" and incurring a £130 for it >.o

We're already going to be forking out £150 we can't afford to because the dog snatched my mum's glasses when she took them off last night and crunched them. There was no time to react... and thankfully she can see without them -_-
Back to top Go down
Zack
Calamity
Calamity
Zack

PostSubject: Re: General Chat   General Chat - Page 20 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2012 10:00 am

what a jerk.... the guy with the tree that is... won't the council cut the tree back before it becomes a hazard?
If the lines fails normally there is a right to be able to switch providers, because they are not providing the service you require.
I've done it in the past... But I don't know about UK legislation in customer service...

Suck about the glasses I need new ones cause the strength in my eyes have changed...
but I can't wear them all the time cause they give me a head ache @_@
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: General Chat   General Chat - Page 20 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

General Chat
Page 20 of 24Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24  Next