FFVII Revelations
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Final Fantasy VII Role-Play Forum. Two Characters Per Person.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

General Chat

Go down 
+10
Yazoo
Kadaj
Loz
Rufus
Genesis
Tseng
Zack
Denzel
Reno Nevada
Sephiroth
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 19 ... 24  Next
AuthorMessage

General Chat - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: General Chat   General Chat - Page 15 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 29, 2012 12:56 am

XDDDD
Back to top Go down
Zack
Calamity
Calamity
Zack

PostSubject: Re: General Chat   General Chat - Page 15 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 29, 2012 7:24 am

haha yeah I on my original Advent's children dvd Steve Blum (english VA for vincent) wrote "Can I borrow your phone." I lul'd ironic at the time because waiting in line for it I had my phone going with music and he started bopping away... such a dork but a lovely guy ~<3

Vincent has the best phone sex voice I have heard in a long time.
Back to top Go down
Genesis
ShinRa Captain
ShinRa Captain
Genesis

PostSubject: Re: General Chat   General Chat - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2012 1:05 am

Another Gen emote for you, Zack. <3

General Chat - Page 15 Genesislovesyouplz_by_lagunanojutsu-d3gbdrm
Back to top Go down
http://myjunkis-you.tumblr.com

PostSubject: Re: General Chat   General Chat - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2012 1:09 am

Lol XD Steve Blum's awesome! He just makes Vincent sound so sexy! :3 If only Vincent was real and just so happened to move to my home town! :3
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: General Chat   General Chat - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2012 10:23 am

*daydreams of Vincent phone sex*

He would probably make more money from that than voice acting but I would miss his work too much. >0<
Back to top Go down
Zack
Calamity
Calamity
Zack

PostSubject: Re: General Chat   General Chat - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2012 10:37 am

He probably could... I'd waste my paycheck on him. <3 him and Johnny are the only VA's I'm kinda following on twitter when I remember to login. ;p

Though I loved his collabs with Vic of the Real men of Genius... those were brilliant.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: General Chat   General Chat - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2012 10:39 am

Vic Mignogna <3 <3 <3 My favorite Smile
Back to top Go down
Zack
Calamity
Calamity
Zack

PostSubject: Re: General Chat   General Chat - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2012 11:27 am

Yeah I joined the Risembool Rangers like ages ago. But I don't know their overly religious aspects kinda scare me.
So thus I don't post there much...

Have you seen the Vic and Todd wars... sooooo funny (purely for fun mind you) It started out a Todd and Vic doing tribute to each other. It started with just text and music, moved to picture, then to action figures then on to a full CSI mock of a Vic look alike being killed... totally cracked me up
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: General Chat   General Chat - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2012 11:40 am

Haha oh yeah, I can see why. XD I have both of Vic's cds, and I know at least one is quite overtly religious (even to much for me XD), though I got it for Vic's cover of "Brothers" and "Nothing I Won't Give"

YES. I've seen it, I absolutely love it XD
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: General Chat   General Chat - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2012 8:50 am

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: General Chat   General Chat - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2012 8:52 am

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: General Chat   General Chat - Page 15 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2012 7:52 am

I most likely missed this subject but where is every on getting the banners?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: General Chat   General Chat - Page 15 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2012 7:55 am

Omg. I Love Vic. Once I got to hear him have Edward propose to Roy. My inner fan-void was filled.

For the most part we seem to be making the banners ourselves or we have just had them for years and years from previous roleplays. I think it was Seph who was taking reasonable requests though. *Scrolls back a couple pages to check*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: General Chat   General Chat - Page 15 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2012 7:59 am

Ill pm her. Just want something simple.
Back to top Go down
Zack
Calamity
Calamity
Zack

PostSubject: Re: General Chat   General Chat - Page 15 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2012 8:21 am

I found mine on photobucket ^^
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: General Chat   General Chat - Page 15 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2012 8:37 am

Cool ill.check there too.
Back to top Go down
Kadaj
Third Class
Third Class
Kadaj

PostSubject: Re: General Chat   General Chat - Page 15 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2012 3:33 pm

Edit: PMed Zack about it <3

*still worried though*
Back to top Go down
Rufus
ShinRa Cadet
ShinRa Cadet
Rufus

PostSubject: Re: General Chat   General Chat - Page 15 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2012 4:58 pm

Sorry I went to get take outs then got dragged into watching war stuff...
But I got the PM glad it was sorted hun ~<3
Back to top Go down
Reno Nevada
First Class
First Class
Reno Nevada

PostSubject: Re: General Chat   General Chat - Page 15 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2012 5:12 pm

Not a problem XD! It was just... panic inducing XD And of course now I'm going to be paranoid about logging out of here for a while, but I'll get over it XD

Seems that "Reno" and my last I have a bad history together XD! Makes me want to change the name *chuckles*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: General Chat   General Chat - Page 15 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 5:17 am

Wait... what?
Back to top Go down
Rufus
ShinRa Cadet
ShinRa Cadet
Rufus

PostSubject: Re: General Chat   General Chat - Page 15 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 5:22 am

Reno had some login issues... but it was resolved.
Back to top Go down
Reno Nevada
First Class
First Class
Reno Nevada

PostSubject: Re: General Chat   General Chat - Page 15 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 5:24 am

Apparently when I reset my router I was assigned an IP with a bad history with accounts named "Reno" - I could get on Kadaj and DN, just not Reno <3 Something to do with the new anti-spam. Easily fixed with resetting my router again but eh XD

Momentary heart attack XD
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: General Chat   General Chat - Page 15 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 5:40 am

O.O I probably would have spazzed if that happened to me.
Back to top Go down
Rufus
ShinRa Cadet
ShinRa Cadet
Rufus

PostSubject: Re: General Chat   General Chat - Page 15 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 5:50 am

Well Reno is dodgy.

~<3
Back to top Go down
Tseng
ShinRa Captain
ShinRa Captain
Tseng

PostSubject: Re: General Chat   General Chat - Page 15 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 5:59 am

Reno; the universal excuse for everything
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: General Chat   General Chat - Page 15 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

General Chat
Page 15 of 24Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 19 ... 24  Next