FFVII Revelations
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Final Fantasy VII Role-Play Forum. Two Characters Per Person.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

And today's appetizer... [M]

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Reno Nevada
First Class
First Class
Reno Nevada

And today's appetizer... [M] - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: And today's appetizer... [M]   And today's appetizer... [M] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 11, 2012 12:13 pm

"Free sex with every meal, I promise," he laughed, surrendering to Gen and letting him undress him all over again. Contented moans escaped him as the General's lips covered his skin again, his pants once against straining to contain his arousal.

"Bed this time," he purred, grabbing Gen's hand and dragging him to the bedroom, tossing him onto the mattress and straddling his waist, leaning down and kissing him hungrily, pausing only to tear Gen's shirt over his head, crushing their lips together again.

"What is it about you," he murmured, running his lips down Gen's chest, "that makes me want to lock us in the apartment and never leave?"
Back to top Go down
Tseng
ShinRa Captain
ShinRa Captain
Tseng

PostSubject: Re: And today's appetizer... [M]   And today's appetizer... [M] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 11, 2012 12:17 pm

Tseng drummed his fingers on his desk, Reno hadn't returned from his lunch yet.. he shouldn't of expected him to come back to work after giving him permission to deal with Genesis. "That's it, I'm docking your pay by half for today." He muttered and opened the accounts file on his computer, making a note and a few additions to do so on Reno's next pay check.
Back to top Go down
Genesis
ShinRa Captain
ShinRa Captain
Genesis

PostSubject: Re: And today's appetizer... [M]   And today's appetizer... [M] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 11, 2012 12:45 pm

"You like to take control don't you?" he purred, allowing Reno access to ripping his shirt off. His hands ran through the other redhead's hair and wandered on down to Reno's pants ready to once again remove them, he unbuttoned them and pulled them down to Reno's legs working to pull them completely off.

"Come on now take me," he purred, sucking at Reno's neck his tongue darting along the warm skin, his mouth found Reno's earlobe and slowly began to nip and suck at it as Reno continued to kiss his chest, a moan escaped his lips as he leaned his head back, every bit of this felt as good as the last time had.

"You're so good at this," he cooed, pressing his lips up against Reno's again, "We might just have to do this all the time."
Back to top Go down
http://myjunkis-you.tumblr.com
Reno Nevada
First Class
First Class
Reno Nevada

PostSubject: Re: And today's appetizer... [M]   And today's appetizer... [M] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 11, 2012 12:54 pm

"Take you?" They were the words Reno caught on, repeating them with a purr. "I just might..."

He bit into Gen's nipple before leaning over to the bedside table, rocking on top of him purposefully to tease him that little bit more. He opened the top drawer, knowing that any self respecting man who enjoyed male company would keep the lube in the top drawer. He shifted back again, grinding down again with a purr.

The tube was dropped onto the bed beside his knee, his hands slowly roaming down Gen's chest and over his stomach, slipping back slightly to undo his pants for the second time that day. As soon as his cock was liberated, Reno's hands were all over it, stroking and caressing him as he slid off of his legs, taking his pants with him, bending down and lightly biting the inside of Gen's exposed thigh.

The tube was suddenly in his hand again, a sizeable amount on his fingers. "Roll over," he ordered, drinking in every inch of Gen's body as he waited for him to comply. He wasn't necessarily going to keep him on all fours, but he didn't want to ruin the expensive sheets with lube just yet.
Back to top Go down
Genesis
ShinRa Captain
ShinRa Captain
Genesis

PostSubject: Re: And today's appetizer... [M]   And today's appetizer... [M] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 11, 2012 1:06 pm

A moan escaped Genesis' lips as rocked on top of him as Genesis' length began to harden even more with every small movement that Reno made. When Reno took his cock in his hands, he moaned even more and louder, not being able to get enough of the feel of the other man's hands against his length.

"As you wish." Normally Genesis wasn't so quick to follow orders, but this time he wasn't going to comply. "Look good to you..."

He rolled over onto his stomach already feeling to hardness of his cock, the things that Reno could do to him that he could make him do were limitless.
Back to top Go down
Reno Nevada
First Class
First Class
Reno Nevada

PostSubject: Re: And today's appetizer... [M]   And today's appetizer... [M] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 11, 2012 1:13 pm

Reno sank his teeth into a rounded buttock with a purr. "There isn't an inch of you that doesn't look good to me," he replied, fingers slipping between the cheeks and gently stroking the lube over his anus, a finger slowly and carefully slipping in, reaching and stroking until he felt a second finger was possible.

"Let me know if I hurt you," he murmured, working his fingers inside of Gen, forcing himself to not withdraw them and plow into him immediately. More lube and a third finger was introduced, the prep and tormenting on Genesis almost more unbearable for himself.

He twisted his fingers slightly, reaching in deeper and brushing over his prostate, watching to see if he moaned or jumped a mile at the sensation.
Back to top Go down
Genesis
ShinRa Captain
ShinRa Captain
Genesis

PostSubject: Re: And today's appetizer... [M]   And today's appetizer... [M] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 11, 2012 1:38 pm

Genesis secluded with a moan as he felt the first finger slipping in. "Well you're doing this all absolutely perfectly," he purred, clutching onto the sheets when he feels the single finger rubbing against his anus, reaching further with the cold liquid, and then Reno slid the second one inside of Genesis.

"I highly doubt you will," he purred, Genesis was used to having rough sex, so he high doubted that anything Reno did would be to rough for him at any point. As the third finger slid in the prepping was driving him nuts, wanting nothing more to just have Reno pushing inside of him right then and there.

Genesis felt Reno's fingers against his prostate, that was when he let out a louder moan, the full sensation just felt so unbearably good he could barely stand it.
Back to top Go down
Reno Nevada
First Class
First Class
Reno Nevada

PostSubject: Re: And today's appetizer... [M]   And today's appetizer... [M] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 11, 2012 1:46 pm

Reno could have came at the sound of that moan alone, his fingers removed a little more hastily than they probably should have been, the lube grasped and slicked onto his cock. He gave no warning as thrust into him with a grunt, stopping only when he was sunk into him to the hilt.

He panted softly, gathering his mind before slowly withdrawing, pulling Gen up on to his knees as he did so. His still lubed hand reached around to stroke him, content to be where he was for a moment while teasing Genesis a little further.

Reno licked up his spine with a purr, giving Gen's cock a final squeeze before moving back slightly and beginning to withdraw again, his hips snapping forward again with a groan.
Back to top Go down
Genesis
ShinRa Captain
ShinRa Captain
Genesis

PostSubject: Re: And today's appetizer... [M]   And today's appetizer... [M] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 11, 2012 3:10 pm

Genesis let Reno pull him up without even much of a fight, he kissed at his chest hungrily craving for nothing more than just Reno's touch, he purrs as Reno began to stroke him. Then Reno quickly snapped forward into him again, Genesis let out a moan of satisfaction.

"Goddess, that feels good, more." Genesis moaned, holding onto Reno's hand and slowly sucking at the tips of his fingers.
Back to top Go down
Reno Nevada
First Class
First Class
Reno Nevada

PostSubject: Re: And today's appetizer... [M]   And today's appetizer... [M] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 11, 2012 3:30 pm

Reno purred as Gen took his fingers into his mouth, nipping at his neck as he thrust into him again. His hips rocked with a steady rhythm, contentedly kissing over the general's shoulder, wanting to prolong the feeling of being inside of him.

He wouldn't be able to keep it at that pace for long, he ached to move inside him faster, elicit the same rugged moans he had heard in the elevator. Just thinking about it he began to thrust faster, moaning happily into the nape of Gen's neck.

"Gods you feel good," he panted softly, his breath hot and heavy already.
Back to top Go down
Genesis
ShinRa Captain
ShinRa Captain
Genesis

PostSubject: Re: And today's appetizer... [M]   And today's appetizer... [M] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 11, 2012 10:47 pm

Genesis moaned as Reno began to advance faster and harder, breathing against the warm skin of his neck feeling another thrust. His hips pressed against Reno's pelvis, demanding for some form of physical touch, craving the touch of Reno deep inside of him.

The slower Reno actually went the more torture it was, both by being painful and sexually torturous, he was ready for Reno to be deep inside him to make him scream out his name. He moaned as the thrusting deepened, his hands digging deep into Reno's hair.

"Goddess faster, deeper," he moaned loudly, panting heavily.
Back to top Go down
Reno Nevada
First Class
First Class
Reno Nevada

PostSubject: Re: And today's appetizer... [M]   And today's appetizer... [M] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 11, 2012 10:55 pm

Reno withdrew from him completely, pushing him onto the bed and rolling him over, urging his thighs apart and thrusting in hard and deep before Gen had much time to react to anything, his lips on Gen's with a possessive growl, now doing exactly as he had been urged to do.

The hope that he hadn't hurt him in any of the process flickered across his mind, but he was too far into the haze of lust to be able to do anything other than what he was.

"Better?" he asked with a deep purr, his head dipping to kiss Genesis' throat.
Back to top Go down
Genesis
ShinRa Captain
ShinRa Captain
Genesis

PostSubject: Re: And today's appetizer... [M]   And today's appetizer... [M] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2012 3:48 am

Gen let out a moan as Reno withdrew, he urged Reno to continue pushing inside of him, he peeled his thighs apart as Reno pulled at them and then moaned when Reno thrust into him hard, he returned Reno's kiss with full force, wanting only him absolutely nothing but him now.

Genesis was used to forcefulness with sex maybe he was even a little to used to it, but there was nothing about it that could ever scare him since had lived most of his life trapped in these emotions.

"Perfect." He purred, moving his neck to give Reno access to it.
Back to top Go down
Reno Nevada
First Class
First Class
Reno Nevada

PostSubject: Re: And today's appetizer... [M]   And today's appetizer... [M] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2012 3:56 am

"I definitely want this for lunch every day," he purred, licking up his throat, the salty tang of Gen's sweat playing on his taste-buds. "You taste too good not to eat as often as possible."

He slipped his hand between their bodies, wrapping it around Gen's cock and starting to stroke him, wanting to feel him as he reached his climax. His own was nearing, he could feel it building inside of him, it both urging him on and making him want to hold back a while longer - he didn't want to untangle himself from the SOLDIER any time soon, no matter what time constraints they were under.

"You are so damn addictive," he growled in his ear, biting the lobe a little harder than usual.
Back to top Go down
Genesis
ShinRa Captain
ShinRa Captain
Genesis

PostSubject: Re: And today's appetizer... [M]   And today's appetizer... [M] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2012 5:40 am

"I think that can be arranged," he crooned, a light moan escaping his lips as he feels Reno's tongue against his throat. "Mmm. And you feel so good, I might never let you leave."

He moaned as Reno's hand made it's way around his cock, he panted knowing that soon his climax would be coming, and then this session would be over. He didn't want Reno to ever leave, he didn't want to let him go, every bit of the moment they had together felt utterly perfect. He could feel himself nearing soon, he didn't care if they missed Reno's time schedule.

"Oh goddess.. Ren..o..." Genesis moaned loudly as his body tensed and began to come.
Back to top Go down
Reno Nevada
First Class
First Class
Reno Nevada

PostSubject: Re: And today's appetizer... [M]   And today's appetizer... [M] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2012 5:54 am

Reno gasped as Gen tensed, his muscles clamping down around him as he thrust a few more times before burying himself deep inside, coming hard with a moan. His body eventually eased up and he slowly withdrew himself, rolling onto the bed next to Gen with a contented sigh. He raised his come glazed hand to his lips, licking himself clean.

"Hmm, eerily tastes like dumbapples," he mused, a cheeky twinkle in his eyes.

He shuffled closer to Gen and rest his head on the General's shoulder. "Ok, I think I'm sexually spent for the time being..." he chuckled, eyes fluttering closed for a moment. "I've also decided that I like your mattress more than mine- you'll have to let me know where you bought it."
Back to top Go down
Genesis
ShinRa Captain
ShinRa Captain
Genesis

PostSubject: Re: And today's appetizer... [M]   And today's appetizer... [M] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2012 7:05 am

Genesis clung onto Reno's arm, nothing else going on in entire room mattered in the slightest to Genesis all that really mattered was this moment right there, he had no control over his body. He rests his body against Reno's shoulder when his body withdrew, his arms wrapped around Reno's waist and looked up at him with content smile. He leaned in towards Reno and pressed his lips against his.

"Shut up, does not," he laughed, still holding on to Reno in his arms.

Gen just let Reno lay his head casually on his shoulder. "Well, that's good because I thin I am too..." he laughed, nuzzling against Reno's shoulder. "You know they don't sell them much around here anymore but there is always another option - like possibly spending a few nights here."
Back to top Go down
Reno Nevada
First Class
First Class
Reno Nevada

PostSubject: Re: And today's appetizer... [M]   And today's appetizer... [M] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2012 7:23 am

Reno nuzzled his shoulder with a smile. "Well, tonight I'm afraid you might be putting up with my mattress, but there are other nights I'm sure I can do that."

He rolled onto his side, his leg automatically lightly resting atop Gen's. "You know, when I planned to get some 'lunch' I didn't expect this to happen," he smiled, kissing him lightly. "I'm glad it did though."

His eyes caught sight of the clock and a quiet curse slipped past his lips. "I hate to fuck and run but if I don't get home you'll be subject to more than a few dirty dishes," he laughed, slowly pushing himself up to sitting. "Tseng'll get to mine at 8 on the dot - he's punctual to a fault. Don't come too late after or I might have problems getting you in the door. He probably things I'll have forgotten by now..."

He gave a slightly sad smile - he knew it was going to be a little awkward and perhaps a little difficult to get Tseng to allow his suggestion to happen, though he wasn't one to go back on his word.

"Mind if I steal your shirt until tomorrow? I promise I'll wash it before I bring it back."
Back to top Go down
Genesis
ShinRa Captain
ShinRa Captain
Genesis

PostSubject: Re: And today's appetizer... [M]   And today's appetizer... [M] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2012 8:52 am

After Reno left, for the first time since earlier that evening, Genesis felt slightly alone. He walked a few hours until 7:00 rolled around, and then decided that he should head over to Reno's. He wanted to be able to get there before Tseng did, because he got the feeling that the head of the TURKS didn't actually want him there. He headed out and wandered off until he managed to meet at Reno's apartment. Genesis knocked at the door, waiting for the other redhead to answer.
Back to top Go down
Tseng
ShinRa Captain
ShinRa Captain
Tseng

PostSubject: Re: And today's appetizer... [M]   And today's appetizer... [M] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2012 11:25 am

Tseng pulled up outside Reno's place and cut the engine as he watched the red General knock on Reno's door. Maybe I was foolish to invite him too.. I didn't think Reno actually would remember to. He frowned in thought.

He decided to stay in the car for now, maybe he could make a quick get away before Reno opened the door... but as he reached for the keys to turn the car on he caught sight of Reno opening the door out of the corner of his eye. His hand stilled on the keys, unable to turn them but unable to let go of them too.
Back to top Go down
Reno Nevada
First Class
First Class
Reno Nevada

PostSubject: Re: And today's appetizer... [M]   And today's appetizer... [M] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2012 11:33 am

Reno groaned as he eyed the clock - time had betrayed him and he was only half dressed. Somehow every shirt was in the wash or otherwise not in reach when the knock at the door came, his eyes falling on Gen's shirt. He grabbed it and quickly checked that it smelt all right before shrugging it on, hastily doing up the buttons as he yanked the door open, expecting Tseng to be there first.

He chuckled and ran his fingers through his hair (freshly washed, dried and left to do what it wanted), leaning on the door frame and crossing his arms. "Here before Tseng? Someone's eager," he purred, leaning out the door and kissing him on the cheek. "Get your fine ass in then - make yourself at home."

He looked over Gen's shoulder to Tseng's car; he'd noticed it as soon as he'd opened the door. He stayed leaning on the door frame as Genesis went in, giving Tseng a soft smile before grabbing the phone from by the door and dialling his PHS.
Back to top Go down
Tseng
ShinRa Captain
ShinRa Captain
Tseng

PostSubject: Re: And today's appetizer... [M]   And today's appetizer... [M] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 13, 2012 2:17 am

Tseng looked at the number calling his PHS, hoping it would be work to give him an excuse to leave now. He sighed when he saw Reno's name appear on the screen and he glanced to the red head who was watching him.

Slowly he let go of the car keys and picked up the cell. "Yes?"
Back to top Go down
Reno Nevada
First Class
First Class
Reno Nevada

PostSubject: Re: And today's appetizer... [M]   And today's appetizer... [M] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 13, 2012 2:30 am

"You know I love you, right?" Reno asked softly. He meant the words, he'd been trying to find the courage to admit them to himself, to say them for long enough to know that his feelings for Tseng hadn't changed in spite of what had happened with Genesis.

"Just... come in, have a drink and see how you feel then," he requested. "I know you're at least curious - I've seen you eyeing him, a little, before. Nothing has to happen that you don't want to, ok?"

He knew this was the hurdle to get over, convincing him that he would be safe and that when he said "no", it was heard, understood and meant to back off immediately. He knew the rules, and why they were there, but Genesis wouldn't need to be told seeing as it was generally the thing to do in any case.
Back to top Go down
Tseng
ShinRa Captain
ShinRa Captain
Tseng

PostSubject: Re: And today's appetizer... [M]   And today's appetizer... [M] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 13, 2012 2:36 am

"I have not been eyeing him." Tseng muttered with a sigh. "I said I'd turn up, Reno.. I have. I never said anything about actually coming inside your house."

It felt good to know Reno wasn't going to force him into anything, he expected that from Reno to a point.. but Genesis, he was the wild card with a rep worse than Reno's. He would be trouble at stopping, Tseng was sure of it.
Sure the red General was rather attractive and definitely eye candy worth staring at from time to time, but that didn't mean he was a gentleman who respected his partner's wishes.
Back to top Go down
Reno Nevada
First Class
First Class
Reno Nevada

PostSubject: Re: And today's appetizer... [M]   And today's appetizer... [M] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 13, 2012 2:44 am

"Well, to be fair it's expected that you come inside, otherwise you just look like a stalker and I don't want my neighbours to try and ambush you if they think you're dodgy," he chuckled, hanging up the phone and putting it in his pocket, striding across the tarmac to Tseng.

"He will behave, and if he doesn't, he gets kicked out," he promised, pulling Tseng into his arms and kissing him softly. "You know I wouldn't do anything to harm you, or put you in a position to be harmed. Not as my colleague, my boss... and definitely not as my lover." He paused, wincing a liittle at the last word. "Ok, that doesn't sound right, but 'partner' sounds just as odd, and I have a feeling you wouldn't be partial to 'boyfriend'..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: And today's appetizer... [M]   And today's appetizer... [M] - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

And today's appetizer... [M]
Page 4 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
FFVII Revelations :: AU RP Forum :: Yaoi AU Archive-
Jump to:  
Switch Accounts

Username:

Password: