FFVII Revelations
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Final Fantasy VII Role-Play Forum. Two Characters Per Person.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What are you watching?

Go down 
+4
Reno Nevada
Denzel
Sephiroth
Zack
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Zack
Calamity
Calamity
Zack

What are you watching? Empty
PostSubject: What are you watching?   What are you watching? Icon_minitimeFri Feb 17, 2012 8:24 am

This made me go LUL wtf!

Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Ancient / Cetra
Ancient / Cetra
Sephiroth

Title : One-Winged Angel

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching?   What are you watching? Icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2012 1:05 am

What the... I think my brain just fried.
Back to top Go down
Zack
Calamity
Calamity
Zack

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching?   What are you watching? Icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2012 4:30 am

It's based off the book...
yes there is a book about Ab Lincoln's secret life

From the same author (I think) as Pride Prejudice and Zombies.
Back to top Go down
Zack
Calamity
Calamity
Zack

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching?   What are you watching? Icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2012 6:02 pm

WARNING: if you don't like RnB don't watch... But I grew up on Phil Collins so this song reminds me of my childhood

But just so you guys know... this entire song was done with their voices meaning the "instruments" you think you hear are vocals...

Even if you don't watch all of this last one just check out the guy from 6:45 made me go wtf DAMN!
Back to top Go down
Denzel
Third Class
Third Class
Denzel

Title : The Child Soldier

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching?   What are you watching? Icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2012 6:57 pm

Ooh... an acapella group. I think my first introduction to acapella groups was when my mom was watching Sing Off.
Back to top Go down
Zack
Calamity
Calamity
Zack

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching?   What are you watching? Icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2012 6:59 pm

Haha mine was Boyz II Men.... These guys when they sing on the street remind me of boyz II men
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Ancient / Cetra
Ancient / Cetra
Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching?   What are you watching? Icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2012 7:23 pm

Haha, yeah, I actually never listened to them shockingly since I know my dad had a few albums.
Back to top Go down
Zack
Calamity
Calamity
Zack

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching?   What are you watching? Icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2012 7:34 pm

yeah see B2M was the end of my tween years, and you know tweens it's the age group where whatever was spammed on TV was awesome.

Nowdays they're like twilight freaks... ><

So that year 1992 btw Prince and NPG, Nirvana, Boyz II men, Kriss Kross, MC Hammer (that year going by Hammer), Madonna, Genesis (lul), George Michael, Michael Jackson were like awesome to me. Now I'm going *face palm* OMG what was I thinking? To most of it... not all but most...
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Ancient / Cetra
Ancient / Cetra
Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching?   What are you watching? Icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2012 7:40 pm

Lol, yeah, 92, I was in second grade trying to deal with being a big sister suddenly. That phase for me was Brittany Spears, Christina Aguilera, Eminem, etc.
Back to top Go down
Zack
Calamity
Calamity
Zack

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching?   What are you watching? Icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2012 10:21 pm

and OMG I just spent 4 hours watching old music vids form the 90's instead of finishing the CG of the next doujin page *facepalm* Youtube once again sucked my soul away...
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Ancient / Cetra
Ancient / Cetra
Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching?   What are you watching? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2012 1:56 am

Haha, it'll do that (and so will cameras)

*notices your new location and dies*
Back to top Go down
Zack
Calamity
Calamity
Zack

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching?   What are you watching? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2012 7:21 am

LOL what it's true! <3<3<3 Seph, Yazoo, Weiss.... it's like a silver haired collective ;p
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching?   What are you watching? Icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2012 11:03 pm

Hojo should never sing XD
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Ancient / Cetra
Ancient / Cetra
Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching?   What are you watching? Icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2012 11:27 pm

And I think I just died there... haha
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching?   What are you watching? Icon_minitimeTue Mar 06, 2012 12:07 am

Yeah! Lol XD I've been down all day because of being ill but that just cheered me right up. I couldn't stop laughing! XD
Back to top Go down
Zack
Calamity
Calamity
Zack

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching?   What are you watching? Icon_minitimeTue Mar 06, 2012 2:27 pm

W-T-F

*stares*
Back to top Go down
Reno Nevada
First Class
First Class
Reno Nevada

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching?   What are you watching? Icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2012 12:18 am

Lol! I used to have that faved on Youtube I think! Always cheered me up XD
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching?   What are you watching? Icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2012 1:07 am

Woop woop! XD It's currently getting me through this nightmare cold. Apparently this week's a Final Fantasy week for me because I wont stop watching/listening to/playing Final Fantasy stuff.
Back to top Go down
Reno Nevada
First Class
First Class
Reno Nevada

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching?   What are you watching? Icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2012 7:05 am

This isn't the usual thing that will get posted here... but I think it needs to be shared.

Please, spare 31 minutes for this:
30 minutes to watch it.
1 minute to share it on FB, Tumblr, wherever you can.

After that, what you do or don't do is up to you <3
Back to top Go down
Zack
Calamity
Calamity
Zack

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching?   What are you watching? Icon_minitimeFri Mar 09, 2012 3:00 pm

OMG I can't it kept lagging and seizing so irritating! so this is what they were talking about on this Kim Kardasian song I was watching on you tube... it was all kony 2012 shame I can't get through it -.- lag is made of fail!

and yes shush I was listening to that Kim Kardasian song cause I was curious >.> woulda been better with another vocal. and less auto tune

also fyi I have a short attention span unless it's funny or gruesome I have an attention span of a sparrow...

anyways watching potbellez - Don't hold back MV I'd never seen it before now... reminds me slightly of Daft Punk around the world except it's a TV not a Dog mask on the guy's head
Back to top Go down
Zack
Calamity
Calamity
Zack

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching?   What are you watching? Icon_minitimeSat Mar 17, 2012 6:40 pm

ZOMG I just caught up on The Almighty Johnsons

T_T

Eva...

nuuuuu

she was psycho but still nuuuuuu!

I'm not addicted to that show... no not at all >.>
Back to top Go down
Reno Nevada
First Class
First Class
Reno Nevada

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching?   What are you watching? Icon_minitimeSat Mar 17, 2012 6:54 pm

Addicted? ME? NEVER! Just preaching the word... we're all going to Hell... and Oh my, I want to be there~
Back to top Go down
Zack
Calamity
Calamity
Zack

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching?   What are you watching? Icon_minitimeSun Mar 18, 2012 3:18 pm

It took me a while to get into Repo... but eventually I saw it.. namely cause of Anthony Stewart Head.... and speaking of which
During my noming of dinner I was finally shown the puppet episode of Angel.

When I was in Brisbane I saw a full scale version of it for $400.... I so wanted it but I didn't understand why there was a puppet /muppet Angel... now I know.. and I lul'd while watching it.
Back to top Go down
Loz
Shinra Janitor
Shinra Janitor
Loz

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching?   What are you watching? Icon_minitimeSun Mar 18, 2012 6:33 pm

Love the Almighty Johnson's!!! I refuse to work on Wednesday so I can see it each week! We have autographs from all but Anders! 83

I'm sad for Eva but happy cuz Ty is my <3 and him and dawn make me dawww so hard (so me and Sam lol). Ty deserved better. I'm going to miss her though. I loved all the crazy shit she pulled in the first season!
Back to top Go down
Zack
Calamity
Calamity
Zack

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching?   What are you watching? Icon_minitimeSun Mar 18, 2012 7:01 pm

OMG yes Ty and Dawn!!! I totally ship them.

Plus I think Ty is hot.

But I do love Olaf and Ingrid as a pair too

Was supposed to be sleeping but I got dragged to watch Band of Brothers... saw the first two eps... pretty good. It's about the Easy company in Normandy during WWII Ahhh how I get sucked into WWII stuff...
>.>
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching?   What are you watching? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What are you watching?
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
FFVII Revelations :: General Discussion :: Chocobo Nest-
Jump to:  
Switch Accounts